Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
LandM

Re: Orange Duce

Post by LandM »

TLD and forever,
Yep, I am an average guy with two Masters degrees and started and sold 3 companies. I say that not to boast but somehow I have made it through many a conversation with little words and phrases. I do not need to pretend I am someone I am not. Some of the folks might want to try it.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

CU88 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:29 am MAGA = the world is laughing at us; now to our faces.

For decades, o d has publicly expressed concern that the United States is a “laughing stock,” as he tweeted in 2015. During his presidential campaign, o d repeatedly vowed to change that perception if elected.

Remember, as o d addressed the U.N. General Assembly last year, he was visibly caught off guard when his remarks were met with an unexpected response — laughter.
Well he is doing better today. He canceled his irrelevant rant session, I mean endless press conference, for today.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
LandM

Post by LandM »

CU88,
He is not a politician - success or failure he is a businessman, you and others have already made that decision on the failure part. It amazes me that folks who never started a business, been through failure (yes that does happen), and try and regroup and make something happen are the first to criticize. I keep saying to all those out here have your kids join the military go see what the "average" person does. The "average" person is the one you can speak to without being pretentious with their background. I will take an average person over an elitist snot nosed kid any day of the week. BTW, we do not need NATO - we have been doing the heavy lifting in body count and money.........Macron has many an issue at home he should be focusing on.
LandM

Post by LandM »

Do you and others like sniffing up NATO's a$$? My family left the same mockery of Europe that now you think is the greatest and smartest group in the world. They are struggling to to keep their own house clean. I will go with my ancestors and their reasons for them leaving as they were just average people who two stumbled into signing the Deceleration of Independence.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

LandM wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:27 am 72,
Do you and others like sniffing up NATO's a$$? My family left the same mockery of Europe that now you think is the greatest and smartest group in the world. They are struggling to to keep their own house clean. I will go with my ancestors and their reasons for them leaving as they were just average people who two stumbled into signing the Deceleration of Independence.
Do you like sniffing up TRUMP's a$$ like some others do? No pretense with you. Nope not a bit. :lol: Were those words simple and plain enough for you?? :lol:
LandM

Post by LandM »

So I finally get to online meet a Hopkins grad. I do not need to sniff up anyone's a$$. You have a hard-on for the guy and you are sniffing like a puppy dog. Keep sniffing and you will continue to swing and a miss. Best of luck in the impeachment hearings - beat him at the box.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

LandM wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:27 am 72,
A real question: Do you believe the average person had the motivation, will and wherewithal to leave for the new land? The "average" person?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Typical Lax Dad

LandM wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:39 am 72,
So I finally get to online meet a Hopkins grad. I do not need to sniff up anyone's a$$. You have a hard-on for the guy and you are sniffing like a puppy dog. Keep sniffing and you will continue to swing and a miss. Best of luck in the impeachment hearings - beat him at the box.
Do you believe we should eliminate impeachment from the constitution and just leave it up to the voters every 4 years?
Typical Lax Dad

LandM wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:10 am TLD and forever,
Yep, I am an average guy with two Masters degrees and started and sold 3 companies. I say that not to boast but somehow I have made it through many a conversation with little words and phrases. I do not need to pretend I am someone I am not. Some of the folks might want to try it.
You believe you are the "average" person? Really? You are on a LACROSSE board for heaven's sake..... Average?
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Expanding ones vocabulary, for me, has nothing to do with trying to impress someone.

On the other hand, those who talk in "jargon" often are trying to do just that.
Typical Lax Dad

foreverlax wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:46 am
Expanding ones vocabulary, for me, has nothing to do with trying to impress someone.

On the other hand, those who talk in "jargon" often are trying to do just that.
Nomenclature.
LandM

Post by LandM »

TLD,
What does being an average person on a lacrosse board have to do with the tea in China? In software you look up to Steve Jobs and Bill Gates - neither graduated from college and neither used phrases that the average person did not understand. Both told you what you wanted in common language and terms. Do yourself a favor and listen to those that have been awarded the MOH......they are humble and they will tell you they are average and overcome a situation. I will bet on the average person all day long. Snot noses nope btw there are 4 of them currently telling us how stupid we are, waddling Nadler. Good luck with that.
Typical Lax Dad

LandM wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:57 pm TLD,
What does being an average person on a lacrosse board have to do with the tea in China? In software you look up to Steve Jobs and Bill Gates - neither graduated from college and neither used phrases that the average person did not understand. Both told you what you wanted in common language and terms. Do yourself a favor and listen to those that have been awarded the MOH......they are humble and they will tell you they are average and overcome a situation. I will bet on the average person all day long. Snot noses nope btw there are 4 of them currently telling us how stupid we are, waddling Nadler. Good luck with that.
You are not the “average” person. The “average” American wouldn’t know a lacrosse stick if they tripped on it. Bill Gates, wasn’t the “average” person either. The average person is closer to your high schoolmates that were sniffing glue in back of Burger King. You know.... the guys that never left town.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:21 am
CU88 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:29 am MAGA = the world is laughing at us; now to our faces.

For decades, o d has publicly expressed concern that the United States is a “laughing stock,” as he tweeted in 2015. During his presidential campaign, o d repeatedly vowed to change that perception if elected.

Remember, as o d addressed the U.N. General Assembly last year, he was visibly caught off guard when his remarks were met with an unexpected response — laughter.
Well he is doing better today. He canceled his irrelevant rant session, I mean endless press conference, for today.
Essentially, the world laughed him off the stage...
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:45 am
You believe you are the "average" person? Really? You are on a LACROSSE board for heaven's sake..... Average?
"..with two Masters degrees and started and sold 3 companies" and two ancestors were signers of the Declaration of Independence, he tells us...
Yup, "average" and "not pretentious"...

But can't be bothered to learn anything new?
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

From the "you cannot make this stuff up crowd" - Invitation for Ambassador to the UN Kelly Craft (she's new after all) to a holiday reception at the New York Public Library on December 20 celebrating her "End to the Presidency and Holiday Reception"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EK9pKyQXkAE ... =4096x4096

Poor choice of words, or what? :oops:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Neither Steve Jobs nor Bill Gates were in anyway average people. Both had IQs above 150; both had work ethics off the chart; I find neither of them to be humble, both were/are aware of what they were and average wasn't it. Both were/are good actors and knew/know what it took/takes to be "liked" by the average man. Both were/are liberals.

I am pretty sure that you are also no average man. More pretense.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:02 pm
Neither Steve Jobs nor Bill Gates were in anyway average people. Both had IQs above 150; both had work ethics off the chart; I find neither of them to be humble, both were/are aware of what they were and average wasn't it. Both were/are good actors and knew/know what it took/takes to be "liked" by the average man. Both were/are liberals.

So now we don't want to go to college, don't want to learn via reading, and strive to be average. :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

foreverlax wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:30 pm
jhu72 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:02 pm

So now we don't want to go to college, don't want to learn via reading, and strive to be average. :lol:
Learning and reading are highfalutin
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

BREAKING: Trump admin. has formalized work requirements for recipients of food stamps, a move that will cause nearly 700,000 people to lose access to the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) - NBC

Good. I’ve always worked for my food.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy

Return to “POLITICS”