2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
ggait

Re: 2020 Elections - Buckle Up

Post by ggait »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:14 pm Kamala Harris ends her candidacy.
That's a big loss.

There was no other Dem candidate who could talk more incoherently about health care while also addressing the hot issues of the mid-1970s.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Bwahahahha bye bye heels up Harris. Only reason she got to where she is is by doing the dirty with a higher up. Talk about affirmative action! Yikes and yuck!

Kamala Harris spent her career locking up black people, while giving illegal aliens freedom.

We just locked Kamala out of the White House.
#GirlBye
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
njbill

Post by njbill »

ggait wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:05 pm
seacoaster wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:14 pm Kamala Harris ends her candidacy.
That's a big loss.
Big loss for Maya Rudolph.
Jim Malone

Post by Jim Malone »

While spending Thanksgiving vacay out in Montauk over weekend, I couldn't help but notice the Bloomberg ads which were vicious and often. Man is all in at this point.
The parent, not the coach.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Jim Malone wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:48 pm While spending Thanksgiving vacay out in Montauk over weekend, I couldn't help but notice the Bloomberg ads which were vicious and often. Man is all in at this point.
He is going to hammer Trump on being a failed businessman. Trump made it as an entertainer. No different than Paris Hilton. Vocabulary about the same also.
“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

Jim Malone wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:48 pm While spending Thanksgiving vacay out in Montauk over weekend, I couldn't help but notice the Bloomberg ads which were vicious and often. Man is all in at this point.
Bloomberg's ads are everywhere. But he's very far from all in.

He's skipping IA, NH and throwing a Hail Mary pass at Super Tuesday. Not going to participate in any debates. And at $31 million per week, the cost of throwing that pass for the next 10 weeks or so comes out to maybe 0.5% of his net worth.

Bloomberg can probably run this kind of campaign without leaving his house -- just give the credit card number to his ad buyers and web designers.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:57 pm
He is going to hammer Trump on being a failed businessman. Trump made it as an entertainer. No different than Paris Hilton. Vocabulary about the same also.
Networth for Trump is 3-4 Billion dollars. Yeah he certainly failed! The Dem party gets whiter and whiter. Thought you all were about diversity. Pretty racist of you to support a rich white male candidate.
Typical Lax Dad

Bandito wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:43 pm
Networth for Trump is 3-4 Billion dollars. Yeah he certainly failed! The Dem party gets whiter and whiter. Thought you all were about diversity. Pretty racist of you to support a rich white male candidate.
That’s what Trump says....how much did you inherit? You may have done better. You can afford more figs.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Bandito wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:43 pm Networth for Trump is 3-4 Billion dollars. Yeah he certainly failed!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

It’s more likely he’s a rapist.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Trinity wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:58 pm It’s more likely he’s a rapist.
Bill Clinton actually is a rapist and you voted for him. Nicely done. You’ll gladly vote for a pedophile too in Joe Biden. Too bad you can’t vote for Heels up Harris. Wow I didn’t know your party was the party of old white men! What happened to its diversity?
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

EJ Carroll is a credible as Juanita. They both suck. Only one is Potus.
Typical Lax Dad

Bandito wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:01 pm
Trinity wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:58 pm It’s more likely he’s a rapist.
Bill Clinton actually is a rapist and you voted for him. Nicely done. You’ll gladly vote for a pedophile too in Joe Biden. Too bad you can’t vote for Heels up Harris. Wow I didn’t know your party was the party of old white men! What happened to its diversity?
https://newjerseylaw.net/news-event/rap ... ald-trump/
“I wish you would!”
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Trinity wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:08 pm EJ Carroll is a credible as Juanita. They both suck. Only one is Potus.
Wow. Juanita is a Bill Clinton rape survivor. What happened to believe all women? This is blowing up in your face. The nastiness of the left on full display by Trinity. Wow. Unreal.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

They both suck= Bill and Donald. You should be in Congress will your deliberate nonsense.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

So I’m confused. I thought The Democrat Party was all about racial diversity? How come their top candidates vying for the presidential nomination are old Rich white men? Do you mean they’ve been playing and preying on people of color this whole time? This on top of President Trumps sound economic policies are why 1/3 African Americans support President Trump. 2020 is gonna be a disaster for Democrats. Blacks and other minority groups are leaving the Democrat victim, slave and dependency plantation in droves. This is why they want open borders, to replace those leaving the plantation. Democrats are evil people who only care about power and exploiting racial minority groups. Democrats are party of slavery and racism and it’s still true today
Typical Lax Dad

Bandito wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:27 pm
Trinity wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:08 pm EJ Carroll is a credible as Juanita. They both suck. Only one is Potus.
Wow. Juanita is a Bill Clinton rape survivor. What happened to believe all women? This is blowing up in your face. The nastiness of the left on full display by Trinity. Wow. Unreal.
https://www.npr.org/2019/11/04/77605054 ... defamation

https://newjerseylaw.net/news-event/rap ... ald-trump/
“I wish you would!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

I am worth $1 Trillion dollars! I would prove it, but that darn IRS has me under audit, so I am not allowed to show you my tax returns.

:lol:
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

CU88 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:55 am
I am worth $1 Trillion dollars! I would prove it, but that darn IRS has me under audit, so I am not allowed to show you my tax returns.

Maybe you should stop voting in California Democrats who ban straws but give out free needles to drug users. Your homeless problem is off the charts and people chit all over the streets. Democrats ruin everything they touch.

Trump doesn’t need to release his tax returns why don’t you post a picture of yours on here? Put your money where your mouth is. Yeah exactly.
Last edited by Bandito on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

CU88 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:55 am

Why REQUIRE elected officials to do this, if it doesn't reveal potential "conflicts of interest " ? What isn't this showing us?

http://pfds.opensecrets.org/N00023864_2018.pdf

Asset/income, LINE: 119. Interesting that tRump has the "contract" to do "ice skating rink operations" for the Wollman Ice Rink. Donald J. has his hands in so many pockets, big and small. DJT has been managing this rink for 30 years. Why didn't Bloomberg terminate the contract, even during his last, illegal, term as Mayor.

https://www.nytimes.com/1987/10/15/nyre ... -park.html
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was

Return to “POLITICS”