Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

LandM wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:30 pm TLD,
Whether you agree or not - they both were set free.
Where did I say there weren't? Like Mueller, the prosecution didn't find anything...... witch hunts. Casey Anthony drove around with a dead body in her truck for a few days but hey, we all do....
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Trinity wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:42 am President mimics climactic sex on stage for his fans and it backfires. Karma?

And the Trumps obviously colluded with Russians no matter how many times you deny it. Roger Stone was found guilty. Go back and read Mueller knowing that. Their cover up worked. Manafort didn’t spill. Which remains very important to The Donald. And to the GOP.
So which part is Trump playing in their sex scene ? I saw him saying Pete's lines.
How do we know she had the Big O, as she claims ? ...just axkin.

Stone trying to get the skinny on Wiki's next leak & offering Assange unwelcome advice ? That's it ?
LandM

Post by LandM »

Mate,
Read what TLD just posted - the Soviet Union have been playing around with our elections and messing with our heads since the 1950's. They may have not been known as Russians in the aggregate but they were Russians. Ask anyone who served in the military from the 1950's until the collapse of the Soviet Union......we were all trained to fight the Russians. Potato/Potata - Russia, Soviet Union, USSR, pick a moniker - same people, same messing. This did not start in 2016 nor has other countries started in the same time zone.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:12 pm
LandM wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:55 am Mueller's report found nothing on collusion. When is someone going to speak about Fusion GPS and Steele - they seemed to have the wrong message. How about the Aussie prof in hiding. Be nice at some point to get both sides of the story out. Stone is a nutball and I can see Trump minions being stupid enough to follow him. You cannot convict stupid as much as you would like.

Appearances do not look good on either side. He will not get impeached. I have a feeling the Senate will rip this apart and Schiff will be looking very interesting. Funny that Hunter wants his financial statements closed - he may have not violated a law but like with Trump appearances are not good.
Again, false narrative bought hook line and sinker.

The Mueller Report, as well as other reporting, detailed all sorts of "collusion", the active measures Russian campaign on behalf of candidate Trump and against candidate Clinton, the open as well as clandestine signaling by Trump, his Campaign Chairman, his assistant Campaign Chairman, and by various others of Trump's welcoming of that interference, the provision of internal polling and messaging targeting to Russian proxies by the Campaign chairman, the linkages to the desired timing of the releases of the hacked DNC emails, and not insignificantly, the various mechanisms of potential kompromat including Trump's lies during the campaign and thereafter about his ongoing business dealings in Russia and with Russians close to Putin.

On the legal case (as opposed to "collusion") Mueller did not find sufficient evidence to prove criminal conspiracy. In large part, as the Report further details, because of extensive obstruction of justice by the President and his minions. The latter being itself criminal, indictable, according to Mueller per the OLC opinion to which he believes he was bound, post presidency.
Collusion = "welcoming" ...:roll:....after all this...:oops:.
LandM

Post by LandM »

TLD,
According to what I read it was a trunk of a car and not a truck. Never said you did, but you certainly implied it.
old salt

Post by old salt »

LandM wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:40 am Page is getting the comeuppance she deserves. She and her buddy should have been smart enough to keep the lingo off the FBI equipment - it was only a matter of time. She is not a victim she put herself in that situation. Giving her a hall pass is not the answer. She is supposed to be non-biased how is not what she wrote not biased? She was trying to pull levers.
These two lovebirds were stars on our varsity spy catcher team. Yet they were texting about their love life, investigations, biases & "insurance plan" on non-secure govt PED's all around DC. What's the chance Ivan was collecting them ? ...& these 2 geniuses went after Flynn on the pretext that he was vulnerable to blackmail. The gang that couldn't shoot straight brings us the hoax that has paralyzed our govt for 3 years & continues.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:51 pm These two lovebirds were stars on our varsity spy catcher team. Yet they were texting about their love life, investigations, biases & "insurance plan" on non-secure govt ped's all around DC. What's the chance Ivan was collecting them ? ...& these 2 geniuses went after Flynn on the pretext that he was vulnerable to blackmail. The gang that couldn't shoot straight brings us the hoax that has paralyzed govt for 3 years & continues.
Nope. Those two cleared Trump of any illegal activity. The "3 year hoax" was your man trump, who fired Comey. What's more, you know it.

As for nonsecure phones? You really want to cast that stone?

The rest? Yep. The lovebirds are Idiots. Deserved to be fired.
Last edited by a fan on Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

LandM wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:42 pm TLD,
According to what I read it was a trunk of a car and not a truck. Never said you did, but you certainly implied it.
It was a typo. I meant trunck. She was railroaded.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:51 pm
LandM wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:40 am Page is getting the comeuppance she deserves. She and her buddy should have been smart enough to keep the lingo off the FBI equipment - it was only a matter of time. She is not a victim she put herself in that situation. Giving her a hall pass is not the answer. She is supposed to be non-biased how is not what she wrote not biased? She was trying to pull levers.
These two lovebirds were stars on our varsity spy catcher team. Yet they were texting about their love life, investigations, biases & "insurance plan" on non-secure govt PED's all around DC. What's the chance Ivan was collecting them ? ...& these 2 geniuses went after Flynn on the pretext that he was vulnerable to blackmail. The gang that couldn't shoot straight brings us the hoax that has paralyzed our govt for 3 years & continues.
What was Sondland talking on from his restaurant in Kiev? A Sat Phone?
old salt

Post by old salt »

dislaxxic wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:06 pm Off base again LM. Somebody decided to deride Obama for mocking Romney's claim that Russia was our biggest threat. I said that Russia was largely bottled up and NOT a major problem until Don the Con made them so. Can you grasp the difference? They were being contained...
The Ukrainians (& Crimeans) will be surprised to learn that Trump was POTUS in 2014,
...as they uncrate their second shipment of Javelins.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:06 pm
Gordo's a dumdazz political appointee, not paid to be on our first string counter-espionage team.
He bought an opportunity to host parties in Brussels. Fiona wouldn't tell him anything of value.
He's a fixer & bail bondsman for internationally incarcerated rappers who can bring the black vote.
What are the Russians gonna blackmail him for, now that his former lady friends have accused him.
The sooner Trump throws Gordo under the bus, the better. He's earned it.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

LandM wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:39 pm Mate,
Read what TLD just posted - the Soviet Union have been playing around with our elections and messing with our heads since the 1950's. They may have not been known as Russians in the aggregate but they were Russians. Ask anyone who served in the military from the 1950's until the collapse of the Soviet Union......we were all trained to fight the Russians. Potato/Potata - Russia, Soviet Union, USSR, pick a moniker - same people, same messing. This did not start in 2016 nor has other countries started in the same time zone.
That can't possibly be true Land M. If Mr Dis says you are fibbing... then you must be fibbing. It is odd,from my time in the US Army 1979 to 1982 we also trained to fight the then Soviet Rooskies. I am wondering exactly when the US and the Rooskies became all lovey dovey like Mr Dis infers? BHO gave Mittens his dressing down way back in 2012 during their debate. Being the candy ass that Mittens is, he never called BHO out on it. If you want to talk about a missed opportunity there, way to go Mittens... :roll: If the US and the Rooskies were in the midst of such a mad, torrid love affair... why did we have to send the Queen of Evil over to meet with Vlad and do that whole " RESET " dog and pony show? When your madly in love with someone you usually don't have to make amends to them. :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:26 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:57 am
youthathletics wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:30 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:12 am As John Boehner said, "There is no more Republican Party, there is only the Trump Party."
John Boehner is right and he is partly to blame.

But ask yourself why? If you are indeed a republican as you say, you must then subscribe to the loooooong standing argument that the right just keeps taking it on the chin from the left, that the right has no spine, does not fight back, is too classy to get dirty with the left, so on and so forth. Trump comes along and immediately levels the playing the field.....he knows their political game tactics, hell....he is one, he just one-upped them. Now, all of a sudden the republican party is gone...ha!, it's just that the 2nd guy that swings gets caught.
What a lot of hooey.

"levels the playing field"... :roll:

Between 1968 and 2020, 52 years, there will have been 32 years of GOP Presidents, 20 Dems. During that period, the GOP went from the minority in both houses of Congress (where they'd been most of the prior 30 years) to a majority in both houses, and a majority of governorships, a majority of state legislatures. And they did that without Trumpism. Indeed, most analysts believe that the 2016 election was the GOP's to lose and that the election win would have been more sweeping with a more traditional candidate, including winning the popular vote. Instead, loss by 4 million votes, squeaked out a win in EC.

And under Trump, the House was promptly lost in the largest vote count loss ever in a midterm election. 6 million spread.

Yup, the "party" has solidified around Trump, but it has shifted, due to Trumpism, demographically smaller and weaker relative to the Dems. Older, whiter, less educated, much more so than it was in the prior GOP Presidency...see any issue with that demographic profile going forward?

But he makes those older, whiter, less educated... feel good... that he fights...dirty...he one-upped the hated Dems...
What an arrogant, condescending person you are MD. I am sorry if that hurts your feelings but you need to look at reality. Your party went to hell in a handbasket when Herbert stated read my lips, no new taxes. The Democrats have made a living raking your elephants over the coals ever since. The 8 years of Dubya brought nothing but scathing criticism from the usual suspects here on these forums. They laughed about what a moron GWB was. They loved Mcain until in e ran for POTUS then he was a hotheaded lunatic incapable of rational thinking. Then along came good old mild mannered Mittens. You remember him lecturing BHO about the dangers the Russians still posed to US national security? Do you also remember BHO mocking Mittens about his concerns? The 80s called mittens... they want their foreign policy back. I am holding out hope MD but maybe someday you will say something positive about your party. Until then carry on with your boot licking to your new FLP friends. Was BHO wrong when he chastised Mittens in the debate? It seems like today all the Democrats are screaming at the top of their lungs how bad Putin and his Russian friends are. What a difference in attitudes a couple of years can make. No Russian reset button in the Democrat party anymore. :D
Sorry if my pointing out a little reality to you cradle is so hard for you to handle.

The GOP, MY GOP, did rather well pre-Trump in the competitive arena of politics. At least during my voting years, 1980 onward.

Am I pleased with every aspect of that party, the turn to the 'southern strategy' for instance? Nope, but I was happy to consider myself a conservative leaning moderate Republican, very much a part of the 'big tent GOP'.

It's you newbie crybabies that disturb me.
Woe is me, a politician gets unfairly critiqued by his political opponents. Woe is me, whine, whine, whine.

The pre-Trump, 'big tent GOP' in my voting lifetime was ascendant politically, not dominant, but ascendant, controlling more levers of power than have the Dems over that period.

But here's where we are now, "older, whiter, less educated' than at any prior time in the GOP, and all you guys can do is whine about how awful the D's are. I asked you whether you see an issue in that demographic reality and your response is to call me "arrogant, condescending"? Is it the older and white parts that bother you? or is is it the less educated? These are simply the realities of the demographic concentration of the Trump Party, not a value judgement by me...but it's surely not a majority strategy for the future of the GOP.

Sure, there are a bunch of whackos in the Dem party with views that worry the heck out of me..as a fiscal conservative...but this new Trump Party is in love with debt and trade wars...yikes! And sure, there are plenty of hypocrites on the left side of the political ledger...but how can I be PO'd about that when the hypocrisy is absolutely off the hook in the Trump Party?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:40 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:12 pm
LandM wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:55 am Mueller's report found nothing on collusion. When is someone going to speak about Fusion GPS and Steele - they seemed to have the wrong message. How about the Aussie prof in hiding. Be nice at some point to get both sides of the story out. Stone is a nutball and I can see Trump minions being stupid enough to follow him. You cannot convict stupid as much as you would like.

Appearances do not look good on either side. He will not get impeached. I have a feeling the Senate will rip this apart and Schiff will be looking very interesting. Funny that Hunter wants his financial statements closed - he may have not violated a law but like with Trump appearances are not good.
Again, false narrative bought hook line and sinker.

The Mueller Report, as well as other reporting, detailed all sorts of "collusion", the active measures Russian campaign on behalf of candidate Trump and against candidate Clinton, the open as well as clandestine signaling by Trump, his Campaign Chairman, his assistant Campaign Chairman, and by various others of Trump's welcoming of that interference, the provision of internal polling and messaging targeting to Russian proxies by the Campaign chairman, the linkages to the desired timing of the releases of the hacked DNC emails, and not insignificantly, the various mechanisms of potential kompromat including Trump's lies during the campaign and thereafter about his ongoing business dealings in Russia and with Russians close to Putin.

On the legal case (as opposed to "collusion") Mueller did not find sufficient evidence to prove criminal conspiracy. In large part, as the Report further details, because of extensive obstruction of justice by the President and his minions. The latter being itself criminal, indictable, according to Mueller per the OLC opinion to which he believes he was bound, post presidency.
Collusion = "welcoming" ...:roll:....after all this...:oops:.
Yup, "welcoming", "inviting", "coordinating" = "collusion".
Always did, always will...
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

I'm not inferring crap, Cranky. Of course the Russians are and have been our adversaries. No one is disputing that. LM decided Dems are contradicting themselves by 1) mocking Mittens for his position about Russia at the time he did it and 2) NOW apparently feeling different that they are our most pressing, hated enemy. They are in the news non-stop because they have forked with us where it hurts...helping to put an illegitimate puppet into power to do their bidding. You wanna dispute that Don the Con is doing their bidding???

Thats just a foolish, very shallow way to look at the subject, in my opinion...because a) Russia was not in the news much for SQUADOOSH until they adventured into Crimea. What you FRC's think that has to do with their successful election meddling is perplexing...can't you remember back far enough to the time when Moscow Mitch warned Obama NOT TO GO PUBLIC or raise the issue at all about the supposed election meddling back when it was first discovered? That mental midget is too concerned about putting right wing loons on the courts than anything resembling running the country to give two shirts about Russia helping a disaster like DJT to win the election...and now that he's in there, he's doing everything he can to quash efforts to protect our elections. What a colossal maroon.

As usual, the back-n-forth crybaby act about Russia obfuscates what is happening here, the propping up of an illegitimate tin-pot wannabe dictator. They DID THE CRIME and it is high time they DID THE TIME.

Impeach and Remove!

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

LandM wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:40 pm MD,
You have a couple of issues with your last two responses:
1. Fascists authoritarian regime - really - do you honestly believe what you are typing? When you get to that state, the military has to join the party. The current Chief of Staff for the AF was my BCT roommate - the follow-on was my roommate for two years - not gonna happen so PLEASE STOP with the out of bounds "the world is coming to an end" argument. Your hyperbole is way out of bounds. Trying to scare people is not gonna work.
2. What the he$$ is a false narrative? Stop using the bs terms that make you sound uber smart. It does not work nor does many of the "I went to Dartmouth" posts. Never ran into people who thought because someone is uber smart gets them past paying $1 for a cup of coffee at McDonald's.
3. Bottom line is Mueller found nothing - just like the forthcoming IG report will tell us that folks did some wrong but they are too big of a bureaucrat and wussy to lay blame where it should be. Political correctness sucks. Good luck convicting anyone in the government, at 58 I will be dead before that happens.

Trinity, I will read the book but Simpson lied under oath, I think you can agree with with that. Pleading the 5th makes you credible....no?
good lord, I never bring up my educational background outside of the lax threads where its actually relevant...other posters, like you just now, mention it, not me.

You guys get all wound up about someone going to a particular school, but rarely do any of us think it makes a hill of beans as to where we went to school, beyond who we root for on the sports field.

You really don't know what a 'false narrative' is?...try google. You don't need a fancy schmantsy education...just google it.

Ok, that's at least a reasonable answer, the threshold where "the Imperial Presidency" becomes a 'fascist authoritarian regime'. So, according to you, the only 'fascist authoritarian' regime is one which "the military has to join the party"...and you want to tell me that you know some top brass, so no worries, they'd never do whatever Trump or their military superior orders???

Here's where you and I agree: a whole bunch of honorable military folks would be in heck of pickle if CinC decides to utilize the military to handle domestic issues. Will they salute and do as he orders? Or will they resign? If they resign, who ends up running the military? Just those willing to salute and do as ordered?

How did they handle being ordered to the border?
How are they handling the overruling of the military justice and administrative processes?
You do realize that he just called the military part of the "Deep State" right?

Do you not see Trump pushing these boundaries further and further?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

LandM wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:26 pm CU88,
Nope and do not plan on it. I watched a very sad Mueller, my mom with dementia could have done a better job, during his Congressional questioning and realized the following:
1. The guy had no clue what he was speaking about;
2. He did not write the report and had no idea what was included in it;
3. He stated over and over there was no collusion;
4. He might have found obstruction but he was too big of a wussy as a bureaucrat to bring charges as that is outside the norm.

Did I miss anything?
Yup, "I want to remain uninformed".
"I see nothingk, I hear nothingk"...Sergeant Schultz would be proud.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:56 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:06 pm
Gordo's a dumdazz political appointee, not paid to be on our first string counter-espionage team.
He bought an opportunity to host parties in Brussels. Fiona wouldn't tell him anything of value.
He's a fixer & bail bondsman for internationally incarcerated rappers who can bring the black vote.
What are the Russians gonna blackmail him for, now that his former lady friends have accused him.
The sooner Trump throws Gordo under the bus, the better. He's earned it.
Who was he talking to on the other end?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:20 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:26 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:57 am
youthathletics wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:30 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:12 am As John Boehner said, "There is no more Republican Party, there is only the Trump Party."
John Boehner is right and he is partly to blame.

But ask yourself why? If you are indeed a republican as you say, you must then subscribe to the loooooong standing argument that the right just keeps taking it on the chin from the left, that the right has no spine, does not fight back, is too classy to get dirty with the left, so on and so forth. Trump comes along and immediately levels the playing the field.....he knows their political game tactics, hell....he is one, he just one-upped them. Now, all of a sudden the republican party is gone...ha!, it's just that the 2nd guy that swings gets caught.
What a lot of hooey.

"levels the playing field"... :roll:

Between 1968 and 2020, 52 years, there will have been 32 years of GOP Presidents, 20 Dems. During that period, the GOP went from the minority in both houses of Congress (where they'd been most of the prior 30 years) to a majority in both houses, and a majority of governorships, a majority of state legislatures. And they did that without Trumpism. Indeed, most analysts believe that the 2016 election was the GOP's to lose and that the election win would have been more sweeping with a more traditional candidate, including winning the popular vote. Instead, loss by 4 million votes, squeaked out a win in EC.

And under Trump, the House was promptly lost in the largest vote count loss ever in a midterm election. 6 million spread.

Yup, the "party" has solidified around Trump, but it has shifted, due to Trumpism, demographically smaller and weaker relative to the Dems. Older, whiter, less educated, much more so than it was in the prior GOP Presidency...see any issue with that demographic profile going forward?

But he makes those older, whiter, less educated... feel good... that he fights...dirty...he one-upped the hated Dems...
What an arrogant, condescending person you are MD. I am sorry if that hurts your feelings but you need to look at reality. Your party went to hell in a handbasket when Herbert stated read my lips, no new taxes. The Democrats have made a living raking your elephants over the coals ever since. The 8 years of Dubya brought nothing but scathing criticism from the usual suspects here on these forums. They laughed about what a moron GWB was. They loved Mcain until in e ran for POTUS then he was a hotheaded lunatic incapable of rational thinking. Then along came good old mild mannered Mittens. You remember him lecturing BHO about the dangers the Russians still posed to US national security? Do you also remember BHO mocking Mittens about his concerns? The 80s called mittens... they want their foreign policy back. I am holding out hope MD but maybe someday you will say something positive about your party. Until then carry on with your boot licking to your new FLP friends. Was BHO wrong when he chastised Mittens in the debate? It seems like today all the Democrats are screaming at the top of their lungs how bad Putin and his Russian friends are. What a difference in attitudes a couple of years can make. No Russian reset button in the Democrat party anymore. :D
Sorry if my pointing out a little reality to you cradle is so hard for you to handle.

The GOP, MY GOP, did rather well pre-Trump in the competitive arena of politics. At least during my voting years, 1980 onward.

Am I pleased with every aspect of that party, the turn to the 'southern strategy' for instance? Nope, but I was happy to consider myself a conservative leaning moderate Republican, very much a part of the 'big tent GOP'.

It's you newbie crybabies that disturb me.
Woe is me, a politician gets unfairly critiqued by his political opponents. Woe is me, whine, whine, whine.

The pre-Trump, 'big tent GOP' in my voting lifetime was ascendant politically, not dominant, but ascendant, controlling more levers of power than have the Dems over that period.

But here's where we are now, "older, whiter, less educated' than at any prior time in the GOP, and all you guys can do is whine about how awful the D's are. I asked you whether you see an issue in that demographic reality and your response is to call me "arrogant, condescending"? Is it the older and white parts that bother you? or is is it the less educated? These are simply the realities of the demographic concentration of the Trump Party, not a value judgement by me...but it's surely not a majority strategy for the future of the GOP.

Sure, there are a bunch of whackos in the Dem party with views that worry the heck out of me..as a fiscal conservative...but this new Trump Party is in love with debt and trade wars...yikes! And sure, there are plenty of hypocrites on the left side of the political ledger...but how can I be PO'd about that when the hypocrisy is absolutely off the hook in the Trump Party?
But here's where we are now, "older, whiter, less educated' than at any prior time in the GOP, and all you guys can do is whine about how awful the D's are.
beg pardon there MD but are you not saying that all the Republican Trump supporters are just a bunch of uneducated wahoos who are an embarrassment to your beloved party. You sir are more of an embarrassment to your party than any of the Trump people. You insult millions of Republicans with your blanket statement and never once ever think about what you as an alleged Republican should do to reach out to them. I have no doubt that if your mindset is representative of the Republican gameplan… well your party can get use to making all of those powerful and impressive concession speeches. DJT may be an industrial strength butthole but he has showed SOME people in your party that if you believe in something stand up for it for all its worth.

DJT is not even a Republican, and he is an a-hole but at least he will stand up for the party when all the rest of you Republicans are cowering in the corner. What do you stand for MD? What are your most set in stone hardcore beliefs that you will not compromise on? Are they not so important you will criticize the other party even if they will say harsh things about you? I have not ever read you do so yet. You go out of your way to agree with everything the FLP folks here spout off about. I tip my hat to you. You do a great job of focusing on everything that is wrong with your party. I wonder why you seem to care less about what is wrong with the other party. It is just an observation but the usual suspect around this forum rarely criticize their own party. The FLP folks keep a tight shot group and are loyal to their party to a fault. That is not a character trait of the Republicans.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:39 pm I'm not inferring dump, Cranky. Of course the Russians are and have been our adversaries. No one is disputing that. LM decided Dems are contradicting themselves by 1) mocking Mittens for his position about Russia at the time he did it and 2) NOW apparently feeling different that they are our most pressing, hated enemy. They are in the news non-stop because they have forked with us where it hurts...helping to put an illegitimate puppet into power to do their bidding. You wanna dispute that Don the Con is doing their bidding???

Thats just a foolish, very shallow way to look at the subject, in my opinion...because a) Russia was not in the news much for SQUADOOSH until they adventured into Crimea. What you FRC's think that has to do with their successful election meddling is perplexing...can't you remember back far enough to the time when Moscow Mitch warned Obama NOT TO GO PUBLIC or raise the issue at all about the supposed election meddling back when it was first discovered? That mental midget is too concerned about putting right wing loons on the courts than anything resembling running the country to give two shirts about Russia helping a disaster like DJT to win the election...and now that he's in there, he's doing everything he can to quash efforts to protect our elections. What a colossal maroon.

As usual, the back-n-forth crybaby act about Russia obfuscates what is happening here, the propping up of an illegitimate tin-pot wannabe dictator. They DID THE CRIME and it is high time they DID THE TIME.

Impeach and Remove!

Cranky... that is the nicest thing you have said about me in forever. I was beginning to think Dis that you didn't care about me anymore. Can you inform me Mr Dis exactly how the Democrats are going to put the fear of God back into Vlad? I am sure Vlad is shaking in his boots at the prospect of having to go nose to nose with Mayor Pete. What me worry? Lizzy Warren probably keeps Vlad up at night. Vlad is concerned about Bernie because he is afraid he will visit and chug down all his Vodka. Joe Biden, in another year he may not even remember Vlads name or where Russia is. That team of Democrats is a juggernaut that is going to scare the dump right out of Vlad. :roll:

Return to “POLITICS”