Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU88

Re: IMPEACHMENT ... How many Articles?

Post by CU88 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:46 pm
CU88 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:58 pm
Bandito wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:56 am
BREAKING: Democratic Rep. Brenda Lawrence from Illinois has backed down from supporting impeachment against President Trump.

She is one of many to come.

Get ready for them to abandon the sinking ship!
lies
It wasn't a lie at 8am....silly democrats eating 'waffles' all the time.

https://www.metrotimes.com/news-hits/ar ... t-reversal
Your fake/faux news source was reaching...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/26/politics ... index.html
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

CU88 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:02 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:46 pm
CU88 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:58 pm
Bandito wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:56 am
BREAKING: Democratic Rep. Brenda Lawrence from Illinois has backed down from supporting impeachment against President Trump.

She is one of many to come.

Get ready for them to abandon the sinking ship!
lies
It wasn't a lie at 8am....silly democrats eating 'waffles' all the time.

https://www.metrotimes.com/news-hits/ar ... t-reversal
Your fake/faux news source was reaching...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/26/politics ... index.html
Not my faux news, her words from the weekend
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

What all the Trumpsuckers seem to be missing is that Lawrence made the statement in hopes of getting some house republicans to go along with censure. A fools errand. She is now back to impeachment if republicans won't censure.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

OMB resignations.

Orange Duce tells Bill O'Reilly that Rudy Colludy wasn't doing anything in Ukraine for the Orange Turd. He claims Rudy has other clients and business in Ukraine.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Sounds like the typical politician tactic....lie to get what you want, then when you don’t flip-flop.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
LandM

Post by LandM »

TLD
OSU gave PSU too many opportunities IMHO,
Brother-in-law MI. Wow Nellie on the txt monikers. I finally told him in the day we use to chew and bite on the mouthpieces and not suck😎

Good luck. Should be great game.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

LandM wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:44 pm MD - I was attending to a matter in Destin, FL at Jerry Jones house - yep I run in tight circles - weather was a tad chilly - where is your place? Still have never run into a Dartmouth or Hopkins grad - you all must go one to be doctors and lawyers excluding Bloomberg - that is interesting he is running for Prez. BTW reality smacks you in the face daily, it is how you deal with reality that matters. I grew up poor unlike many out here so I can get the reality - maybe you can as well over time - unimpressed with the college or degree it is what you do with it that matters.

RedfromMI - my grandfather was mayor of TC - my point was Russia was a point - many bad actors messing in our elections including Ukraine - step up as it ain't just the Russians messing- sorry I was down south for almost a week :D .

72 - had Hopkins had a good lax team, my son would have run into them in the NCAA's - NOPE. Homewood must have been built and created in 1920's? The turf must be original, I remember playing on that in the 1980's - be relevant again and maybe I would meet a Hopkins grad finally :D

afan, not a Fox fan- WSJ.

moving on to censuring - another bust. Schiff's eyes will really be bulging :lol:
We're over near Stuart. Harbour Ridge.
A lot of midwesterners.

Of course the college/degree matters far less than "what you do with it that matters". No argument there. Bugs me too when some see that as more than just one, rather early, indicator of 'smarts' and 'hard academic work'. Just not sure why someone earning a degree from a highly selective school, much less graduating with honors while playing a sport, would be seen as a negative...but it apparently it is for some folks. Seems strange to me, but then again, a lot of stuff seems strange to me these days.

And no, Ukraine didn't get involved in our election in '16. That's Trump/Fox/OANN/RT BS.
Some bad actors trying to get involved in '20, yes, but that's the Guiliani thread.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:16 pm
LandM wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:44 pm MD - I was attending to a matter in Destin, FL at Jerry Jones house - yep I run in tight circles - weather was a tad chilly - where is your place? Still have never run into a Dartmouth or Hopkins grad - you all must go one to be doctors and lawyers excluding Bloomberg - that is interesting he is running for Prez. BTW reality smacks you in the face daily, it is how you deal with reality that matters. I grew up poor unlike many out here so I can get the reality - maybe you can as well over time - unimpressed with the college or degree it is what you do with it that matters.

RedfromMI - my grandfather was mayor of TC - my point was Russia was a point - many bad actors messing in our elections including Ukraine - step up as it ain't just the Russians messing- sorry I was down south for almost a week :D .

72 - had Hopkins had a good lax team, my son would have run into them in the NCAA's - NOPE. Homewood must have been built and created in 1920's? The turf must be original, I remember playing on that in the 1980's - be relevant again and maybe I would meet a Hopkins grad finally :D

moving on to censuring - another bust. Schiff's eyes will really be bulging :lol:
A lot of midwesterners.

Of course the college/degree matters far less than "what you do with it that matters". No argument there. Bugs me too when some see that as more than just one, rather early, indicator of 'smarts' and 'hard academic work'. Just not sure why someone earning a degree from a highly selective school, much less graduating with honors while playing a sport, would be seen as a negative...but it apparently it is for some folks. Seems strange to me, but then again, a lot of stuff seems strange to me these days.

And no, Ukraine didn't get involved in our election in '16. That's Trump/Fox/OANN/RT BS.
Some bad actors trying to get involved in '20, yes, but that's the Guiliani thread.
And no, Ukraine didn't get involved in our election in '16
You gots proof of that hombre? I am guessing that is your opinion. I can say that because since nobody in the US government ever investigated Ukraine meddling in 2016... we don't really know how many nations may have been diddle fritzing in our elections.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:25 pm

A lot of midwesterners.

You gots proof of that hombre? I am guessing that is your opinion. I can say that because since nobody in the US government ever investigated Ukraine meddling in 2016... we don't really know how many nations may have been diddle fritzing in our elections.
What we do know is that the conspiracy theory being peddled by Trump and the others is indeed total BS, emanating from Putin. According to our entire IC, and as validated by the heads of those agencies, all Trump appointees, and as further validated by the GOP Senate Intelligence Committee. Yes, they actually did investigate who was meddling and how and who wasn't.

Not sure anything can be locked down more than that.

This conspiracy theory is being described by the professionals as entirely Russian propaganda...but you want to buy Russian propaganda, go for it.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:33 pm

A lot of midwesterners.

What we do know is that the conspiracy theory being peddled by Trump and the others is indeed total BS, emanating from Putin. According to our entire IC, and as validated by the heads of those agencies, all Trump appointees, and as further validated by the GOP Senate Intelligence Committee. Yes, they actually did investigate who was meddling and how and who wasn't.

This conspiracy theory is being described by the professionals as entirely Russian propaganda...but you want to buy Russian propaganda, go for it.
One thing for certain in this whole sordid affair is that there are no shortage of conspiracy theories. It is akin to the grassy knoll on steroids. There are a ton of possibilities to bounce back and forth. There just is not much proof to back any of them up. I wonder how our intell people could realistically put together anything. That would require a mole inside the Putin camp. That would be a mole that would have a very short life span when discovered.
Bob Ross:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

If the truth helped Trump we’d hear from Pompeo and Pence and Bolton.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
CU88

Post by CU88 »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:29 pm OMB resignations.

Orange Duce tells Bill O'Reilly that Rudy Colludy wasn't doing anything in Ukraine for the Orange Turd. He claims Rudy has other clients and business in Ukraine.
So, no "Executive Privilege" excuse for Rudy?
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

This is damning to r defense of o d:

Trump Knew of Whistle-Blower Complaint When He Released Aid to Ukraine
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/26/us/p ... raine.html
Two weeks before Trump released the Ukraine aid, White House lawyers briefed him on whistle-blower’s complaint — a key detail about what Trump knew when he made a critical decision at the heart of impeachment investigation.

This is what prosecutors call consciousness of guilt. It's very strong evidence that when he froze the money it was for an illicit purpose. Otherwise, why not keep it frozen and explain it was all on the up and up to fight "corruption"?

r’s wanna say, this is not evidence of anything at all. Even assuming — for argument’s sake — that the President only released aid because he heard of the whistleblower’s complaint, federal rules of evidence bar “subsequent remedial measures” from being used to prove “culpable conduct.”

But, throwing the bag of money out the car window after robbing a bank because the cops are chasing you is not a “subsequent remedial measure.”

Guilty Guilty Guilty
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:46 am

A lot of midwesterners.

One thing for certain in this whole sordid affair is that there are no shortage of conspiracy theories. It is akin to the grassy knoll on steroids. There are a ton of possibilities to bounce back and forth. There just is not much proof to back any of them up. I wonder how our intell people could realistically put together anything. That would require a mole inside the Putin camp. That would be a mole that would have a very short life span when discovered.
cradle,
I don't know whether there's human intelligence involved ("a mole"), or how much such, but I do know that computers leave tracks and such have been referenced, albeit obliquely, in various reports. These are not only understood by the IC but also have been explained to the Senate Intelligence Committee. Apparently, the evidence is overwhelming.

And it is 100% contrary to the BS about Ukraine (Crowdstrike) etc being peddled by Putin and Trump as an alternate theory.

One of the real shames of the Trump era has been this dumbing down of our public's capacity to recognize when those with expertise and experience actually do 'know' something with a very high degree of certainty and specificity, as is this case.

There's always been a 'dumb' factor in America, those highly suggestible folks willing to believe cockamamy conspiracy theories, but this has grown quite substantially, led by the 'useful idiot' in the White House.

Now he wants you to believe that he didn't send Rudy to Ukraine, not sure what he was doing there, has other clients other than him, Rudy was personally offended during the campaign...do you believe this new nonsense that Rudy wasn't actually representing him in Ukraine?
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

'I was wrong': Sen. Kennedy takes back claim that Ukraine may have been behind 2016 election email hack
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 306493002/

No doubt Ukrainian operatives forced him to make that retraction.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"Moron - Contra" and Gordon Sondland's Venezuela Involvement

PMM has the goods on this merry band of morons...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:24 am

A lot of midwesterners.

cradle,
I don't know whether there's human intelligence involved ("a mole"), or how much such, but I do know that computers leave tracks and such have been referenced, albeit obliquely, in various reports. These are not only understood by the IC but also have been explained to the Senate Intelligence Committee. Apparently, the evidence is overwhelming.

And it is 100% contrary to the BS about Ukraine (Crowdstrike) etc being peddled by Putin and Trump as an alternate theory.

One of the real shames of the Trump era has been this dumbing down of our public's capacity to recognize when those with expertise and experience actually do 'know' something with a very high degree of certainty and specificity, as is this case.

There's always been a 'dumb' factor in America, those highly suggestible folks willing to believe cockamamy conspiracy theories, but this has grown quite substantially, led by the 'useful idiot' in the White House.

Now he wants you to believe that he didn't send Rudy to Ukraine, not sure what he was doing there, has other clients other than him, Rudy was personally offended during the campaign...do you believe this new nonsense that Rudy wasn't actually representing him in Ukraine?
I do not doubt our intell people know a lot about what went on. I am just cynical enough to believe that Putin is well aware of evidence that would be left on a computer in any of these shenanigans. This becomes a cat and mouse game as to what intell is believable and what you are being spoon fed. I have no idea what the truth is. I also believe that Putins folks are smart enough to send our folks on a bunch of high tech wild goose chases. I am not much of a crook but I understand rule #1 is do not use a computer when doing your dirty dealings. At least if you do not want anybody finding what it is your up to.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:54 am "Moron - Contra" and Gordon Sondland's Venezuela Involvement

PMM has the goods on this merry band of morons...

Mr Dis, thanks to you I plan on enjoying Thanksgiving dinner with Turkey and cranberry sauce. I think it was you that enlightened me about it last year.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:24 am

A lot of midwesterners.

cradle,

Trump's phone transcript documents his request that President Zelensky talk to Rudy. There were tree or f0ur references to Rudy being the point person for Trump in his phone call to Zelensky......

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/25/politics ... index.html

In other news, Trump has declared water is no longer wet.... an that he vaguely remembers a guy named Jared Kushner.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

It is certainly amazing that a man can be labeled so stupid, dumb, intellectually vacant....and yet not the FBI, Mueller, NSA, and darned agency can lock him down on something worthy gettin' his a$s outta here.

Maybe, juuuuust maybe....the people claiming all this are actually the ones with the problem they project onto 'our' POTUS.
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”