Conservatives and Liberals

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: Conservatives and Liberals

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Christian pregnancy centers rush in to try to replace Planned Parenthood. More Christian hypocrisy - just a $60 million money grab. :lol: :lol:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:10 am Christian pregnancy centers rush in to try to replace Planned Parenthood. More Christian hypocrisy - just a $60 million money grab. :lol: :lol:
So you agree PP is/was a money grab all along ?

Nice to hear you're learning!
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:08 am
jhu72 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:10 am Christian pregnancy centers rush in to try to replace Planned Parenthood. More Christian hypocrisy - just a $60 million money grab. :lol: :lol:

Sigh.... Planned Parenthood carries out a complete health care menu of, for example, STD testing and treatment, birth control, basic check-up and wellness exams, cancer screening and prevention, abortion, hormone therapy, infertility services, and general health care. It is hardly a "money grab" and provides crucial services to a lot of less than well-to-do and rural women, who would otherwise have little or no access to health care. We live in a community, and PP participates and helps; that's the bottom line.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

They also shopped around embryo sales.

But that was in the name of 'research,' so it's cool.

8-) 8-) 8-)

JHU called the wilingness to carry these functions a money grab. I'd just assume those who try to fill the niche of needed services are no more a money grab than PP.

I'm guessing its the 'affiliation' you and JHU don't like?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:08 am

No not at all. I thought my post was clear. Christian hypocrisy knows no bounds.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

hey Kram, look up "context" and see if you can work the concept into your posts going forward, OK? it might prove to be an enlightening exercise for you...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:21 am They also shopped around embryo sales.

But that was in the name of 'research,' so it's cool.

8-) 8-) 8-)

JHU called the wilingness to carry these functions a money grab. I'd just assume those who try to fill the niche of needed services are no more a money grab than PP.

I'm guessing its the 'affiliation' you and JHU don't like?
I don't speak for '72, but for me, you guessed wrong. You tend to do that.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Pot, please meet kettle...

So it’s those Christian’s hypocrisy only?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at yours.

They are providing similar services as PP (except the abortions) but it’s suddenly bad because of who is providing it.

Now it’s a money grab. Got it.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Planned Parenthood just awarded 2.3M in a case involving people illegally videotaping PP attempting to find evidence of unsubstantiated claims that PP was selling tissue illegally

The stupidest part about all this? If Planned Parenthood goes away, teen pregnancies and abortions go up.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:11 pm Pot, please meet kettle...

So it’s those Christian’s hypocrisy only?

Look at yours.

They are providing similar services as PP (except the abortions) but it’s suddenly bad because of who is providing it.

Now it’s a money grab. Got it.

Planned Parenthood = money grab = Christian hypocrisy :?: :?: :?:

Well, it's no surprise considering how Margaret Sanger's best pals were Republican professing Christians John Rockefeller, Prescott Bush, and Clarence Gamble.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

The Religious Right’s Annual War on the ‘War on Christmas’ Is Well Underway

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/the ... -underway/

Just as stores start playing Christmas music long before Thanksgiving, religious right groups do not wait for the start of Advent season to start complaining about the supposed “war on Christmas” by the nation’s retailers. Anti-LGBTQ legal group Liberty Counsel launched this week its annual “Naughty and Nice” list, which is meant to steer shoppers away from stores that rely too much on “Happy Holidays” messaging and not enough on “the true Reason for the season.” The list is part of the group’s “Friend or Foe Christmas Campaign,” which promises to be a “Foe” to those who try to “censor” Christmas ...

"Happy Holidays" ~ politically incorrect according to certain deluded members of the far right. :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

They’re getting an Impeachment this year. Sheesh. What ingrates.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Trinity wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:14 pm They’re getting an Impeachment this year. Sheesh. What ingrates.
:lol: You win the internet today!
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

9CE1F711-E3B7-492E-9986-FB88B5C717C2.jpeg
9CE1F711-E3B7-492E-9986-FB88B5C717C2.jpeg (104.08 KiB) Viewed 1029 times
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:58 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 12:51 pm
:lol: :lol:
I wish we could give Hogan credit for this, but that's a bridge too far.

Hogan has been relatively good on environmental issues, especially given the GOP in MD being so rurally based and business oriented. So, it'd be fair to say that the Bay's health is on his agenda.

My mouth is watering though!
Delicious
Larry Hogan doin' work. Maryland Adds 10,700 Jobs, Unemployment Rate Falls to 3.6%
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:48 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:58 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 12:51 pm
:lol: :lol:
I wish we could give Hogan credit for this, but that's a bridge too far.

Hogan has been relatively good on environmental issues, especially given the GOP in MD being so rurally based and business oriented. So, it'd be fair to say that the Bay's health is on his agenda.

My mouth is watering though!
Delicious
Larry Hogan doin' work. Maryland Adds 10,700 Jobs, Unemployment Rate Falls to 3.6%
Excellent news.
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

My wife and I always comment that the best politicians are the ones that have to govern in a cross-party fashion.

Guys like Buttigeg and Hogan can be a political minority and still get the job done in "enemy territory." Those are the types of people and temperments we should be taking a hard look at on the national scene.
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:45 pm My wife and I always comment that the best politicians are the ones that have to govern in a cross-party fashion.
Can't do that anymore, sadly, but I agree completely.

Things won't change until McConnell is gone. At the earliest.

Return to “POLITICS”