Conservative Ideology: A Big Lie

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU88

Re: The GOP, Its Past, Present and Future Direction

Post by CU88 »

Thankfully for her, as we have found out, Republicans do not care one bit about classified information and e-mails.

Nikki Haley Used System for Unclassified Material to Send ‘Confidential’ Information

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nikki-hal ... n?ref=home
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

CU88 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:54 am Thankfully for her, as we have found out, Republicans do not care one bit about classified information and e-mails.

Nikki Haley Used System for Unclassified Material to Send ‘Confidential’ Information

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nikki-hal ... n?ref=home
Because she forgot her password.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Lock her up.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

njbill wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:53 amLock her up.
Really just more Trumpnista hypocrisy.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Glad to see the RNC put Don Jr on the bestseller list. Almost a million in bulk sales! For a son! I’m actually personally familiar with this angle of Trump horseshit. I once did a Manhattan book signing for Exit Wounds with Ivana. She complained to me Pocket Books had made her read her own book so she could answer simple questions.
Last edited by Trinity on Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
old salt

Post by old salt »

That's the job Niki Haley's been auditioning for.
Then she won't have to campaign for Trump.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Mr. Fake News Himself

Devon Nunes challenges Moscow Mitch for most odious member of Congress...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
njbill

Post by njbill »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:26 pm
That's the job Niki Haley's been auditioning for.
Then she won't have to campaign for Trump.
She’ll just have to go around the world asking foreign governments to dig up dirt on Trump’s political opponents.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

dislaxxic wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:28 am Mr. Fake News Himself

Devon Nunes challenges Moscow Mitch for most odious member of Congress...

It’s Devin. Can’t even spell his name right. Nunes makes Dems head explode as he is an expert at owning them at every turn. Did Trump get impeached ? Did I miss it???
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

What a misogynist thing to say. Thought you were pro-women? What happened to you leading the #metoo movement? Why can’t women have different opinions from the DemonKKKrat party? Yikes. Not a good look for you.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Bandito wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:13 pm
What a misogynist thing to say. Thought you were pro-women? What happened to you leading the #metoo movement? Why can’t women have different opinions from the DemonKKKrat party? Yikes. Not a good look for you.
It's just payback for the hundreds of Trump rallies where he gets the crowd to call for locking Hillary up for _her_ handling of emails. (Never mind it was other State Department employees sending stuff to her that were found in a few cases of after-the-fact reclassification to have sent the wrong stuff).
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

RedFromMI wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:15 pm
It's just payback for the hundreds of Trump rallies where he gets the crowd to call for locking Hillary up for _her_ handling of emails. (Never mind it was other State Department employees sending stuff to her that were found in a few cases of after-the-fact reclassification to have sent the wrong stuff).
Hillary deserves to be in prison. Should I publish the Clinton death list? They had Epstein killed as it implicated her rapist husband. Hillary is why Trump won. She’s the Deep State and needs to be locked up. Nikki Haley? Not so much. Why are you so afraid of an attractive, strong, conservative woman?? Why do you think women should be monolithic? That’s very misogynist of you. Notice, I’m using name calling Dems use towards Republicans. Sucks when it’s used against you as truth isn’t it? The game has changed and Dems are scrambling. No more playing by your rules. Game on. Good luck in 2020. Michigan will be red again.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Bandito wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:20 pm
Hillary deserves to be in prison. On exactly what charge? Should I publish the Clinton death list? Sure - but why has she not been charged? Trump has appointed his own Federal prosecutors. They had Epstein killed as it implicated her rapist husband. And of course you have what proof of this? Hillary is why Trump won. There were several reasons he was able to eke out a victory... She’s the Deep State and needs to be locked up. Deep State is just a name you come up with to describe non-partisan government employees who refuse to not follow the law. Nikki Haley? Not so much. Why are you so afraid of an attractive, strong, conservative woman?? I am not actually afraid of her - she was not a particularly good governor of the state I live in. She does happen to have some excellent political instincts, however, including how to latch on to the tea party train early. Why do you think women should be monolithic? That’s very misogynist of you.I never said anything about her that is misogynistic - I think she is more incompetent than many politicians with regard to executive qualifications (Department of Revenue saw biggest security breach in its history under her watch, and prisons went further backward under her leadership... Notice, I’m using name calling Dems use towards Republicans. Sucks when it’s used against you as truth isn’t it? The game has changed and Dems are scrambling. No more playing by your rules. I guess you mean rule of law here, as Trump and his Trumpers seem to want to violate all sorts of laws to get re-elected...Game on. Good luck in 2020. Michigan will be red again.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Bandito wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:20 pm
Hillary deserves to be in prison. Should I publish the Clinton death list? They had Epstein killed as it implicated her rapist husband. Hillary is why Trump won. She’s the Deep State and needs to be locked up. Nikki Haley? Not so much. Why are you so afraid of an attractive, strong, conservative woman?? Why do you think women should be monolithic? That’s very misogynist of you. Notice, I’m using name calling Dems use towards Republicans. Sucks when it’s used against you as truth isn’t it? The game has changed and Dems are scrambling. No more playing by your rules. Game on. Good luck in 2020. Michigan will be red again.
Over here Manuel..... enjoy the figs.... https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles ... awsuit.pdf
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
DocBarrister

Op-Ed: The Republican Party Must Be Destroyed

Post by DocBarrister »

From the Washington Post:

Republicans have turned their back on conservative principles to become a cult of personality for an aspiring authoritarian. All voters with a conscience should now turn their back on the Republican Party. For aiding and abetting the president’s egregious abuses of power, the Republican Party deserves to be destroyed from top to bottom. We need a center-right party in this country. What we have instead is a party with no fixed principles that is willing to do anything — no matter how vile — to serve its maximum leader, a.k.a. “the chosen one.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... existence/

DocBarrister 8-)
@DocBarrister
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

:roll: :lol: :lol:

If allegiance is only to party, then democrats should win everything every single time. Why does that not happen? I love the fact that the media is supporting and growing the r’s base...merely by just opening their mouths.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
DocBarrister

The Racism of Trump & the Republican Party

Post by DocBarrister »

From the Washington Post:

It was never about protecting the border, rule of law or the U.S. economy. And it was never about “illegal” immigration, for that matter.
Trump’s anti-immigrant bigotry was always just anti-immigrant bigotry.
There’s no other way to explain the Trump administration’s latest onslaught against foreigners of all kinds, regardless of their potential economic contributions, our own international commitments or any given immigrant’s propensity to follow the law. Trump’s rhetoric may focus on “illegals,” but recent data releases suggest this administration has been blocking off every available avenue for legal immigration, too.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... story.html

DocBarrister 8-)
@DocBarrister
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:17 pm :roll: :lol: :lol:

If allegiance is only to party, then democrats should win everything every single time. Why does that not happen? I love the fact that the media is supporting and growing the r’s base...merely by just opening their mouths.
no the "allegiance is (NOT) only to party.
It's a cult of personality.

Anyone who does not bow down, is no longer welcome in the 'party'.

Return to “POLITICS”