Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
njbill

Re: The Mueller Report and Impeachment

Post by njbill »

old salt wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:13 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:00 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:39 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:24 am
old salt wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:44 pm Coming attractions. .:lol:.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... d=22670555

Republican South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said Tuesday that his “deep dive” into the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation would include testimony from former Trump campaign associate George Papadopoulos, whose interactions with the mysterious Joseph Mifsud allegedly led to the FBI opening an inquiry into Trump in July 2016.

Papadopoulos was swept up in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, and he ultimately pleaded guilty about lying to investigators.

Graham, the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, said his committee “will be looking at the counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign.”

Graham said he would wait until the completion of the investigation by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz into possible abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
Another salty post back then.
I wonder whether Graham will be calling Papadop now that the IG's report "into possible abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act" gets released?
Note Graham's characterization of the IG review as "potential abuse". And Salty's "Coming attractions.. :lol: "

Or is he too busy going after the Bidens? Sounds like he should call Devin Nunes and he can tell us under oath all about what he heard from Shokin, oh yeah "hearsay" from corrupt folks should be believed... :roll:
So you have a problem with the WP's reporting.
I predicted we'd be learning more about Papadop & Mifsud. Was that accurate or not ?
Horowitz will now confirm that their exchanges served as the genesis predicate for Crossfire Hurricane, which served as the basis for Mueller's investigation. I told you what was coming -- it wasn't some conspiracy theory.
We've yet to learn on whose behalf Mifsud was operating, if he was planting Russian disinformation, or if he was a freelancing fabulist, in search of an entree (a la Roger Stone) ...or did Papadop make it all up ? Hopefully Horowitz or Durham will give us the answer.
Examiner or Post?

If I'm not mistaken, the most recent reporting, yet to be 100% confirmed, is to expect that the IG's report will say no bias and the investigation was properly predicated. Some sloppiness (sounds a little more than that to me, if a doc was actually altered, but let's hear what that means).

If so, big let down for the Trumpists hoping to suggest that 1) Trump has been right all along, it wasn't the Russians (really Ukraine and HRC!), 2) the FBI and Deep State and Dems and MSM really just cooked it all up that the Russians were 'meddling', or 3) The Russians set this all up to hurt Trump (with the Dems, Deep State, etc???)...I dunno...something, anything to say poor ole Trumpy really is an innocent fellow and everyone is out to get him because he's actually such a tough guy... :roll:

But maybe I'm misreading the 'reporting' recently??
You're almost as creative as Storytime Schiff. ...keep slurpin' the pre-release minimization spin.
Actually, Mdlaxfan76 has it exactly right. Now, is there a chance the Post and the Times are 180° wrong? That seems to be what you are banking on, but I wouldn’t hold my breath. The top line conclusion is that the investigation into Trump was not politically motivated, as Trump has long claimed. This is obviously devastating news to him.

Yes, a low-level FBI employee allegedly improperly altered a document as part of a FISA application. That matter has been referred to Dunham for possible criminal prosecution, which seems to be the appropriate thing to do. But Horowitz’ report concludes (at least this is the reporting) that this FISA application still had a proper legal and factual basis, notwithstanding the altered document.

And it is true the reporting says there were “systematic failures” in the handling of FISA applications without going into any real detail. Certainly it is important to find out much more about this, but it doesn’t sound like whatever failures Horowitz is talking about impacted his most significant conclusion that the investigation into Trump was not politically motivated.
njbill

Re: IMPEACHMENT ... Bribery, Extortion and Abuse of Power

Post by njbill »

Why would anybody listen to anything Rudy has to say at this point? His credibility is now below that of Rush Limbaugh’s and has settled at about the Alex Jones level.

If I were him, I would concentrate my efforts on trying to stay out of jail and stop with all of this other nonsense.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

a fan wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:28 pm Too late. Giuliani is under investigation. Add in the FOIA papers that were released from State Dept, and this is all unravelling fast.

If you can watch this John Oliver piece and not understand how bad all this is, and not demand Trump's removal, I don't even want to hear you complain about corruption in government again. Corruption like this is enabled by partisanship.

YouthAth, you're first in line on this count. At some point, you have to pull your head out of the sand and get some air.... ;)

I have no clue how Congressional Republicans defending what Trump did sleep at night. And how their wives and families aren't screaming at them, telling them enough is enough.

r's don'tcare about corruption; if it is an r's doing it...
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

njbill wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:01 pm

Republican South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said Tuesday that his “deep dive” into the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation would include testimony from former Trump campaign associate George Papadopoulos, whose interactions with the mysterious Joseph Mifsud allegedly led to the FBI opening an inquiry into Trump in July 2016.

Papadopoulos was swept up in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, and he ultimately pleaded guilty about lying to investigators.

Graham, the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, said his committee “will be looking at the counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign.”

Graham said he would wait until the completion of the investigation by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz into possible abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
I wonder whether Graham will be calling Papadop now that the IG's report "into possible abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act" gets released?
Note Graham's characterization of the IG review as "potential abuse". And Salty's "Coming attractions.. :lol: "

Or is he too busy going after the Bidens? Sounds like he should call Devin Nunes and he can tell us under oath all about what he heard from Shokin, oh yeah "hearsay" from corrupt folks should be believed... :roll:
I predicted we'd be learning more about Papadop & Mifsud. Was that accurate or not ?
Horowitz will now confirm that their exchanges served as the genesis predicate for Crossfire Hurricane, which served as the basis for Mueller's investigation. I told you what was coming -- it wasn't some conspiracy theory.
We've yet to learn on whose behalf Mifsud was operating, if he was planting Russian disinformation, or if he was a freelancing fabulist, in search of an entree (a la Roger Stone) ...or did Papadop make it all up ? Hopefully Horowitz or Durham will give us the answer.
Examiner or Post?

If I'm not mistaken, the most recent reporting, yet to be 100% confirmed, is to expect that the IG's report will say no bias and the investigation was properly predicated. Some sloppiness (sounds a little more than that to me, if a doc was actually altered, but let's hear what that means).

If so, big let down for the Trumpists hoping to suggest that 1) Trump has been right all along, it wasn't the Russians (really Ukraine and HRC!), 2) the FBI and Deep State and Dems and MSM really just cooked it all up that the Russians were 'meddling', or 3) The Russians set this all up to hurt Trump (with the Dems, Deep State, etc???)...I dunno...something, anything to say poor ole Trumpy really is an innocent fellow and everyone is out to get him because he's actually such a tough guy... :roll:

You're almost as creative as Storytime Schiff. ...keep slurpin' the pre-release minimization spin.
Actually, Mdlaxfan76 has it exactly right. Now, is there a chance the Post and the Times are 180° wrong? That seems to be what you are banking on, but I wouldn’t hold my breath. The top line conclusion is that the investigation into Trump was not politically motivated, as Trump has long claimed. This is obviously devastating news to him.

Yes, a low-level FBI employee allegedly improperly altered a document as part of a FISA application. That matter has been referred to Dunham for possible criminal prosecution, which seems to be the appropriate thing to do. But Horowitz’ report concludes (at least this is the reporting) that this FISA application still had a proper legal and factual basis, notwithstanding the altered document.

And it is true the reporting says there were “systematic failures” in the handling of FISA applications without going into any real detail. Certainly it is important to find out much more about this, but it doesn’t sound like whatever failures Horowitz is talking about impacted his most significant conclusion that the investigation into Trump was not politically motivated.
Horowitz is mad that Hillary lost.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Examiner or Post?

Yup, it's always possible that the reporting is incorrect, but indeed that's what's being indicated.
We'll learn soon enough.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Examiner or Post?

Sure thing. Why bother with over 900 pages of trivial details about systemic failures ? Nothing to see here. . :roll:.

Go with the pre-release spin provided by CNN contributors McCabe & Baker who were allowed to review the report which implicated them.
There's good reason why they now work for CNN rather than the FBI.
How many Deep Stare careerists need to lose their jobs before it's apparent that this was not a kosher operation ?
njbill

Post by njbill »

Patience, old salt. Patience. It will all come out in a few weeks. If you turn out to be right, you can say I told you so.
old salt

Post by old salt »

RedFromMI wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:50 pm Also on the Nunes front:

Dem Leader Says It’s ‘Quite Likely’ Nunes Will Be Investigated For Potential Ethics Violation[/

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/top- ... -violation

Nunes should use Schiff's sources :
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Rudy has to be totally out of his mind. He is threating to do a document dump on Joe Biden if he (Rudy) disappears. :lol: :lol: Why wait, just do it clown. If Rudy disappears no body cares if he does a document dump on Joe Biden. What kind of a threat is that? Is that supposed to be some kind of an insurance policy? :lol: :lol: Why do all of Trump's allies sound like mobsters?

Maybe he was threating Trump.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

old salt wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:21 pm

Examiner or Post?

Sure thing. Why bother with over 900 pages of trivial details about systemic failures ? Nothing to see here. . :roll:.

Go with the pre-release spin provided by CNN contributors McCabe & Baker who were allowed to review the report which implicated them.
There's good reason why they now work for CNN rather than the FBI.
How many Deep Stare careerists need to lose their jobs before it's apparent that this was not a kosher operation ?
You really need to emerge from your ignorance and stop smearing the dedicated public servants you disparage as the “Deep State.”

Simply disgraceful.

DocBarrister :roll:
@DocBarrister
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Just a hunch, but it's quite possible that Salty was at some point 'hurt' by the professionals in government, whether military or otherwise.

The antipathy and disdain is quite striking, otherwise.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Polls have now turned very strongly against Impeachment, especially in swing states. 75% to 25%. Thank you!

-President Donald Trump.

Moron Dems have no chance in 2020. Losers
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

njbill wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:33 pm Patience, old salt. Patience. It will all come out in a few weeks. If you turn out to be right, you can say I told you so.
... or even wrong :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

As Professor Laurence Tribe said, all the evidence is there. Impeach, remove, and imprison!
LOCK HIM UP!!!
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

old salt wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:37 pm

Dem Leader Says It’s ‘Quite Likely’ Nunes Will Be Investigated For Potential Ethics Violation[/

None of the usual suspects here say diddly squat about the forehead going trolling for those pictures of the naked Trump. Why don't any of you FLP mini foreheads have anything to say about the foreheads attempt at digging up dirt? I can't wait for the forehead to be called as a witness for the impeachment trial. The forehead has a lot of splainin to do himself. To those of you folks out there reading my thoughts with righteous indignation flowing through your brains... your dumbass party handed this live hand grenade over to the forehead to try and figure out how to pull the pin and throw it. The forehead has created more problems via his own stupidity than he can solve. The only practical solution for the forehead is to jump on the grenade and take one for the team. Nancy Pelosi tried to enlighten him about the can of worms he was opening up. The forehead did not want to hear it. In the words of Forrest Gumps momma... stupid is as stupid does. There is not even an exception if you are a supposedly brilliant ivy league lawyer.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:58 am

None of the usual suspects here say diddly squat about the forehead going trolling for those pictures of the naked Trump. Why don't any of you FLP mini foreheads have anything to say about the foreheads attempt at digging up dirt? I can't wait for the forehead to be called as a witness for the impeachment trial. The forehead has a lot of splainin to do himself. To those of you folks out there reading my thoughts with righteous indignation flowing through your brains... your dumbass party handed this live hand grenade over to the forehead to try and figure out how to pull the pin and throw it. The forehead has created more problems via his own stupidity than he can solve. The only practical solution for the forehead is to jump on the grenade and take one for the team. Nancy Pelosi tried to enlighten him about the can of worms he was opening up. The forehead did not want to hear it. In the words of Forrest Gumps momma... stupid is as stupid does. There is not even an exception if you are a supposedly brilliant ivy league lawyer.

Yeah...Nunes said so:

“Before agreeing to take the call, and immediately following it, the committee informed appropriate law-enforcement and security personnel of the conversation, and of our belief that it was probably bogus,” a spokesman for Schiff told The Atlantic.
“I wish you would!”
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Bandito wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:45 am Polls have now turned very strongly against Impeachment, especially in swing states. 75% to 25%. Thank you!

-President Donald Trump.

Moron Dems have no chance in 2020. Losers
why do you hate so many of your fellow Americans? Obama bought a house on the Vineyard for only $8 million. Isn't THAT winning?
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:03 pm

Yeah...Nunes said so:

“Before agreeing to take the call, and immediately following it, the committee informed appropriate law-enforcement and security personnel of the conversation, and of our belief that it was probably bogus,” a spokesman for Schiff told The Atlantic.

Why take a bogus call in the first place? The foreheads excitement at thinking he had dug up some dirt made him take all leave of common sense. When you know you are being punked there is this option on all phones that give you the option to hang up. The forehead chose to ignore this option in the hope of... digging up dirt with those photos of the naked trump. I bet the forehead was wiping saliva from his chin during the entire conversation.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:42 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:03 pm

Yeah...Nunes said so:

Why take a bogus call in the first place? The foreheads excitement at thinking he had dug up some dirt made him take all leave of common sense. When you know you are being punked there is this option on all phones that give you the option to hang up. The forehead chose to ignore this option in the hope of... digging up dirt with those photos of the naked trump. I bet the forehead was wiping saliva from his chin during the entire conversation.

Who knows.... it’s like the phone calls I get from Nigerians. Sometimes I engage them for the hell of it.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

From WaPo reporter....Does the left lose more Democrats because of impeachment: https://www.instagram.com/p/B5QfJ7wn1D3 ... hgxobi2cg6
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard

Return to “POLITICS”