Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: IMPEACHMENT ... Bribery, Extortion and Abuse of Power

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:56 pm
Trinity wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:43 pm Turns out Nunes was in on the heist. Lev and Igor are national treasures. Russian national treasures.
https://www.salon.com/2019/11/21/indict ... europe/amp
Lev also provided the tickets & fake ID for Michael Cohen's trip to Prague.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Trinity wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:43 pm Turns out Nunes was in on the heist. Lev and Igor are national treasures. Russian national treasures.
Wonder if nunes’ trip to Vienna was on the taxpayer dime or not?

Really rich for Dev to sit there for two weeks while all the banana republicans go on and on about how this whole thing had nothing to do with getting dirt on Biden.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:47 pm
You’ll have to ask Michael when he is released.
“I wish you would!”
calourie

Post by calourie »

Courts just ruled that State Department has to turn over documents related to Ukraine issues to an organization called American Oversight in accordance with "Freedom of Information Act". First tranche just got turned over and are being posted on the American Oversight website. Should provide an interesting read.

https://www.americanoversight.org/

Congresspeople will just have to wait their turns to get this further insight into the facts should they even be interested in doing so.
Last edited by calourie on Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
njbill

Post by njbill »

old salt wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:47 pm
I thought Michael never went to Prague. I thought he was at USC with Lori Loughlin on a recruiting trip for his son and her daughter. Coed crew was it?
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Like Mohammed Atta went to Prague. At every stage Nunes oozes bad faith. Why did Nunes meet with the corrupt prosecutor Shokin in Vienna (besides Firtash being there)? Wasn’t that where Lev and Igor were headed when grabbed?
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
MDlaxfan76

Re: The Mueller Report and Impeachment

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:44 pm Coming attractions. .:lol:.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... d=22670555

Republican South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said Tuesday that his “deep dive” into the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation would include testimony from former Trump campaign associate George Papadopoulos, whose interactions with the mysterious Joseph Mifsud allegedly led to the FBI opening an inquiry into Trump in July 2016.

Papadopoulos was swept up in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, and he ultimately pleaded guilty about lying to investigators.

Graham, the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, said his committee “will be looking at the counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign.”

Graham said he would wait until the completion of the investigation by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz into possible abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
Another salty post back then.
I wonder whether Graham will be calling Papadop now that the IG's report "into possible abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act" gets released?
Note Graham's characterization of the IG review as "potential abuse". And Salty's "Coming attractions.. :lol: "

Or is he too busy going after the Bidens? Sounds like he should call Devin Nunes and he can tell us under oath all about what he heard from Shokin, oh yeah "hearsay" from corrupt folks should be believed... :roll:
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

calourie wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:03 pm Courts just ruled that State Department has to turn over documents related to Ukraine issues to an organization called American Oversight in accordance with "Freedom of Information Act". First tranche just got turned over and are being posted on the American Oversight website. Should provide an interesting read.

https://www.americanoversight.org/

Congresspeople will just have to wait their turns to get this further insight into the facts should they even be interested in doing so.
I think they should slow down.
If it takes another month or two, so be it.

Issue the subpoenas.

It's not as if the process isn't going to be characterized as 'partisan' anyway...let the process reveal more, and more, and more...it's there.
If Trump was smart (he's not), he'd order a release of everything, release everyone from ban on testifying, accelerate to a vote.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

ggait wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:49 pm
So in the end, based on what you guys say, nothing will happen and Trump and the R clan will (obnoxiously) claim victory. That's how it all plays out?
From my perspective, any of these outcomes are worth the effort:

1. Trump is impeached and acquitted on straight party votes. But the facts come out. Good.

2. Trump is impeached and acquitted with some amount of bi-partisan votes. Better.

3. Trump is impeached and removed. Best.
+1 We are guaranteed result #1. But that is not the end of it. Trump will continue being Trump, the POS. We can count on more lawlessness to investigate and impeach. This is not good for the country, but there is no choice.

In other news - Lindsay Graham on Joe Biden. This is the price we pay as a nation for Trump. The loss of at least one soul - Lindsay Graham's. This video shows the man I believed Lindsay Graham to be and the Joe Biden I have witnessed over the last 50 years.

It makes me want to throw up.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:24 am

Republican South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said Tuesday that his “deep dive” into the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation would include testimony from former Trump campaign associate George Papadopoulos, whose interactions with the mysterious Joseph Mifsud allegedly led to the FBI opening an inquiry into Trump in July 2016.

Papadopoulos was swept up in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, and he ultimately pleaded guilty about lying to investigators.

Graham, the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, said his committee “will be looking at the counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign.”

Graham said he would wait until the completion of the investigation by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz into possible abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
I wonder whether Graham will be calling Papadop now that the IG's report "into possible abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act" gets released?
Note Graham's characterization of the IG review as "potential abuse". And Salty's "Coming attractions.. :lol: "

Or is he too busy going after the Bidens? Sounds like he should call Devin Nunes and he can tell us under oath all about what he heard from Shokin, oh yeah "hearsay" from corrupt folks should be believed... :roll:
Remarkable. What has happened to the GOP. The corruption is befitting of Uganda.
“I wish you would!”
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:53 am

Remarkable. What has happened to the GOP. The corruption is befitting of Uganda.
You do understand that this comparison is a severe insult to Uganda?

Just sayin’ ....

DocBarrister :shock: :o
@DocBarrister
Typical Lax Dad

DocBarrister wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:35 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:53 am

You do understand that this comparison is a severe insult to Uganda?

Just sayin’ ....

DocBarrister :shock: :o
Yep!
“I wish you would!”
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

‘I have insurance’: Giuliani warns Trump to not throw him ‘under the bus’ over Ukraine scandal during Fox News interview.

Totally normal. For mobsters.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Too late. Giuliani is under investigation. Add in the FOIA papers that were released from State Dept, and this is all unravelling fast.

If you can watch this John Oliver piece and not understand how bad all this is, and not demand Trump's removal, I don't even want to hear you complain about corruption in government again. Corruption like this is enabled by partisanship.

YouthAth, you're first in line on this count. At some point, you have to pull your head out of the sand and get some air.... ;)

I have no clue how Congressional Republicans defending what Trump did sleep at night. And how their wives and families aren't screaming at them, telling them enough is enough.

old salt

Post by old salt »

So you have a problem with the WP's reporting.
I predicted we'd be learning more about Papadop & Mifsud. Was that accurate or not ?
Horowitz will now confirm that their exchanges served as the genesis predicate for Crossfire Hurricane, which served as the basis for Mueller's investigation. I told you what was coming -- it wasn't some conspiracy theory.
We've yet to learn on whose behalf Mifsud was operating, if he had Russian intel, or if he was a freelancing fabulist, in search of an entree (a la Roger Stone) ...or did Papadop make it all up ? Hopefully Horowitz or Durham will give us the answer.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:39 pm

I predicted we'd be learning more about Papadop & Mifsud. Was that accurate or not ?
Horowitz will now confirm that their exchanges served as the genesis predicate for Crossfire Hurricane, which served as the basis for Mueller's investigation. I told you what was coming -- it wasn't some conspiracy theory.
We've yet to learn on whose behalf Mifsud was operating, if he had Russian intel, or if he was a freelancing fabulist, in search of an entree (a la Roger Stone) ...or did Papadop make it all up ? Hopefully Horowitz or Durham will give us the answer.
Examiner or Post?

If I'm not mistaken, the most recent reporting, yet to be 100% confirmed, is to expect that the IG's report will say no bias and the investigation was properly predicated. Some sloppiness (sounds a little more than that to me, if a doc was actually altered, but let's hear what that means).

If so, big let down for the Trumpists hoping to suggest that 1) Trump has been right all along, it wasn't the Russians (really Ukraine and HRC!), 2) the FBI and Deep State and Dems and MSM really just cooked it all up that the Russians were 'meddling', or 3) The Russians set this all up to hurt Trump (with the Dems, Deep State, etc???)...I dunno...something, anything to say poor ole Trumpy really is an innocent fellow and everyone is out to get him because he's actually such a tough guy... :roll:

But maybe I'm misreading the 'reporting' recently??
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:00 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:39 pm

We've yet to learn on whose behalf Mifsud was operating, if he was planting Russian disinformation, or if he was a freelancing fabulist, in search of an entree (a la Roger Stone) ...or did Papadop make it all up ? Hopefully Horowitz or Durham will give us the answer.
Examiner or Post?

If I'm not mistaken, the most recent reporting, yet to be 100% confirmed, is to expect that the IG's report will say no bias and the investigation was properly predicated. Some sloppiness (sounds a little more than that to me, if a doc was actually altered, but let's hear what that means).

If so, big let down for the Trumpists hoping to suggest that 1) Trump has been right all along, it wasn't the Russians (really Ukraine and HRC!), 2) the FBI and Deep State and Dems and MSM really just cooked it all up that the Russians were 'meddling', or 3) The Russians set this all up to hurt Trump (with the Dems, Deep State, etc???)...I dunno...something, anything to say poor ole Trumpy really is an innocent fellow and everyone is out to get him because he's actually such a tough guy... :roll:

But maybe I'm misreading the 'reporting' recently??
You're almost as creative as Storytime Schiff. ...keep slurpin' the pre-release minimization spin.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Before the ruling on Monday, who wants to hear from Don McGahn?
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

So Giuliani is upping his game (or so he claims) with a letter to Lindsay Graham full of inuendo claiming that Bill Taylor is refusing visas to three Ukrainians who can show vast malfeasance by Biden.

https://www.scribd.com/document/4365050 ... Sen-Graham

Of course, he fails to indicate exactly who these three people actually are...

As Josh Marshal of TPM just said on Twitter:
Based on a near to completed story we’ve been working on for a few weeks I think I know just what Rudes is talking about and good lord if you thought Rudes was a grenade till this point just wait.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Also on the Nunes front:

Dem Leader Says It’s ‘Quite Likely’ Nunes Will Be Investigated For Potential Ethics Violation[/

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/top- ... -violation

Return to “POLITICS”