2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: 2020 Elections - Buckle Up

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:21 am Really stimulating conversation going on here. :roll:
Yep.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Per George Bernard Shaw and totally applicable in this case

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:21 am Really stimulating conversation going on here. :roll:
+1 cradle.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Kismet wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:02 am Per George Bernard Shaw and totally applicable in this case

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
or a peeing fight with a skunk.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

He needs to be in a timeout....
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

He just returned from his LAST timeout last week.
Last edited by Kismet on Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calourie

Post by calourie »

Trump's pro Russian propaganda toadyism is likely to be a foreign policy question in 2020 discussions/debates. Further republican Biden investigations might not be as helpful to the President's cause as Trump once thought they would be even if Biden isn't his opponent. Russian cyber meddling is likely to catch more attention and outing even if not eliminated.
Last edited by calourie on Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

calourie wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:11 am Trump's pro Russian propaganda toadyism is likely to be a foreign policy question in 2020 discussions/debates. Further republican Biden investigations might not be as helpful to the President's cause as Trump once thought they would be even if Biden isn't his opponent.
Agreed. It tends to inoculate other democratic candidates.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Bandito wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:06 am
ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:19 pm
Bandito wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:58 pm And here is Dem Frontrunner Elizabeth Warren lying time potential black supporters that her kids went to public school. They went to private schools! https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/statu ... 36705?s=21

Not surprising. She lied about and used her fake Native American heritage to get a faculty position at Harvard. Of course the mainstream media will not report on this.
bandito.....spend spend spend......did you like the bill that Donald signed yesterday? You see.....if we do this every other month.....the math, even to those paying attention....gets confusing. Budgets hard to find.....to follow....TO TRACK
and pretends like YOU....bandito......are super flexible for self pleasuring, the mind......

also, pathetic link to a twatt from a jesus loser. Also, Warren got hired by Harvard, from Penn, because Harvard Law wanted her HUSBAND, primarily. and racist Harvard (recent Asian plaintiff court ruling........would post it but no one would care, or just mock , would much rather read the click bait at the bottom of the washamozon Post or slather yourself with rachell maddow soap...opera.

Bandito is a RINO
I’m pro America as is Trump. You’re a loser who can’t get over the 2016 election. You voted for a loser. Look in the mirror. You suck down every MSM talking point. You literally have no intelligence it’s amazing to behold how unintelligent you are
Shrinks often try to figure out who people are when they post anonymously. former moderator's name very similar to bandito, according to some sleuthy shrinks.

Being pro American means embracing those that differ with you. And, you are correct. I voted for a loser. Makes me won 2.

But, you are boring, bandito. I like people who engage. Very rare on these threads. Trump is great. He just can't say NO to spending.
Sisters company just got a huge, bigely order from the killing machine industry masters.........so much losing eh ball-dough
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:10 am
Kismet wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:02 am Per George Bernard Shaw and totally applicable in this case

who SHOULD one get into a peeing fight with? :shock:

weird comment
DMac

Post by DMac »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:31 am
Bandito wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:58 pm And here is Dem Frontrunner Elizabeth Warren lying time potential black supporters that her kids went to public school. They went to private schools! https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/statu ... 36705?s=21

Not surprising. She lied about and used her fake Native American heritage to get a faculty position at Harvard. Of course the mainstream media will not report on this.
bandito.....spend spend spend......did you like the bill that Donald signed yesterday? You see.....if we do this every other month.....the math, even to those paying attention....gets confusing. Budgets hard to find.....to follow....TO TRACK
and pretends like YOU....bandito......are super flexible for self pleasuring, the mind......

also, pathetic link to a twatt from a jesus loser. Also, Warren got hired by Harvard, from Penn, because Harvard Law wanted her HUSBAND, primarily. and racist Harvard (recent Asian plaintiff court ruling........would post it but no one would care, or just mock , would much rather read the click bait at the bottom of the washamozon Post or slather yourself with rachell maddow soap...opera.

Bandito is a RINO
I’m pro America as is Trump. You’re a loser who can’t get over the 2016 election. You voted for a loser. Look in the mirror. You suck down every MSM talking point. You literally have no intelligence it’s amazing to behold how unintelligent you are
Shrinks often try to figure out who people are when they post anonymously. former moderator's name very similar to bandito, according to some sleuthy shrinks.

Being pro American means embracing those that differ with you. And, you are correct. I voted for a loser. Makes me won 2.

But, you are boring, bandito. I like people who engage. Very rare on these threads. Trump is great. He just can't say NO to spending.
Sisters company just got a huge, bigely order from the killing machine industry masters.........so much losing eh ball-dough
Bandildo is balldough.....wow!
You layin' any odds on that?
I want in on that bet.
Geezuz H!!!!
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

DMac wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:18 am

Bandito is a RINO

I want in on that bet.
Geezuz H!!!!
WHAT?? The former moderator in question would have banned the poster in question forever. Hell I had my arse reamed more times than I care to remember by the former moderator. One time even for asking why I was getting reamed. Such an accusation by anybody ventures beyond the surreal to anybody that ever interacted with the former moderator.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

DMac wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:18 am

Bandito is a RINO

I want in on that bet.
Geezuz H!!!!
Reported for name calling. Please stay on topic.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Lots of black women on the Trump Train and off the Democrat plantation.

https://www.al.com/opinion/2019/11/dont ... trump.html
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:32 am

weird comment
weird that you wouldn't understand, ABV, but perhaps you think you're the skunk in that scenario??
I wasn't referring to you.
The troll is now in the blatant racist territory, I suggest not chasing him down that rathole.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:19 pm
ABV 8.3% wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:32 am

weird comment
weird that you wouldn't understand, ABV, but perhaps you think you're the skunk in that scenario??
I wasn't referring to you.
The troll is now in the blatant racist territory, I suggest not chasing him down that rathole.
No....weird scenario to begin with....

WHOM, should we get into peeing fights with ? Besides Donald S. :D
ABV 8.3%

Pete like Trump

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Pete shows his true personality, interrupting Tulsi Gabbard with his lies....
Just wondering who else was with Tulsi when she met with Assad? :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFRIGHcZkAI

Pretend liberals......got those yard signs and bumper sticka's...."coexist" "BLM" rainbow flags on churches "we believe in science here/ Respect....blah blah balh "

but, when it comes to choosing their Congress and President ;) Gotta go with the Carter Doctrine and keep on supporting the killing machine industry. (again, little problem with military and it's weapons....it's the salary inequalities, the STOCK ownership of the gate keepers, etc. )
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Bandito wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:53 pmReported for name calling. Please stay on topic.
Bandito wrote:You’re a loser
Bandito wrote:You literally have no intelligence it’s amazing to behold how unintelligent you are
Bandito wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:23 am You’re a moron. For such an elitist, you sure are a dumbass

You're really bad at your shtick.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Australia is investigating claims that China paid $1 million to try and plant a Chinese politician into parliament

"The program on Sunday claimed that Nick Zhao, a 32-year-old Liberal Party member and Melbourne luxury car dealer, was offered $1 million by Chinese agents to run in the federal elections and infiltrate the country's parliament.

Instead of taking the offer, Zhao told the Australian Security Intelligence Organization (ASIO) about the deal, the program said, citing sources with knowledge of the plot.

Zhao was found dead in a Melbourne hotel room in March"

I'm sure glad McConnell is beefing up security for our election process. :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Pete like Trump

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:59 am Pete shows his true personality, interrupting Tulsi Gabbard with his lies....
Just wondering who else was with Tulsi when she met with Assad? :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFRIGHcZkAI

Pretend liberals......got those yard signs and bumper sticka's...."coexist" "BLM" rainbow flags on churches "we believe in science here/ Respect....blah blah balh "

but, when it comes to choosing their Congress and President ;) Gotta go with the Carter Doctrine and keep on supporting the killing machine industry. (again, little problem with military and it's weapons....it's the salary inequalities, the STOCK ownership of the gate keepers, etc. )
Why don't you set up an I am "Gaga for Gabby" thread?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”

Return to “POLITICS”