Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: IMPEACHMENT ... Bribery, Extortion and Abuse of Power

Post by jhu72 »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:54 am
jhu72 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:51 am
ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:46 am Yup, a grand total of 6 articles in the Washamazon Post, dating back to Sept. 30, 2019........REAL OLD..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/newssear ... =Relevance

NYTimes ???? A total of TWO articles covering this "story". Latest one Oct. 4th, 2019. Yup.....real, real old :roll:

https://www.nytimes.com/search?query=Ruslan+Ryaboshapka

guessing you guys are fixing the whataboutism bayonets to pierce jhu72's argument....................write? :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
See, that was easy. You could do it if you applied yourself. :lol:
Took all of 3 minutes to type the entire post..........now that I have proven that the story IS neither old.....nor relevant.

Come on....how many of the 6 or 9 or us knew Ruslan Ryaboshapka's name prior to the last couple of hours?

JHU72.......why does the coverage of this story bother you so much? Certainly you can answer that.

Which story would that be? I have no problem with the most recent AP story.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
CU88

Post by CU88 »

If nothing else these hearings have taught me the career foreign service is a great institution with admirable, qualified and patriotic citizens working on our behalf.

Can we draft them into Congress???
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

interesting dialog in the present Congressional hearings:

https://twitter.com/keithboykin/status/ ... 1440392192
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

CU88 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:12 am If nothing else these hearings have taught me the career foreign service is a great institution with admirable, qualified and patriotic citizens working on our behalf.

Agreed....the level of condemnation for those who serve, whether in the military or diplomatic corp is shameful. Same for those who implement the policies on behalf of the people.

Republican Senators have sold their souls for Trump.
DMac

Post by DMac »

CU88 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:12 am If nothing else these hearings have taught me the career foreign service is a great institution with admirable, qualified and patriotic citizens working on our behalf.

Completely agree.
Dr. Hill is very impressive, Holmes' opening statement was impressive as well.
I'd trust these people far more than the interrogators (particularly the Rs asskissers,
oops, I mean interrogators).
njbill

Post by njbill »

DMac wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:24 am

Completely agree.
I'd trust these people far more than the interrogators (particularly the Rs asskissers,
I agree, too. If these folks are the deep state, I want a lot more deep state.

Looking forward to Gym vs. Fiona.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

njbill wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:27 am
DMac wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:24 am

Completely agree.
I agree, too. If these folks are the deep state, I want a lot more deep state.

Looking forward to Gym vs. Fiona.
+1001. I think it was CU88 who noted that the country has received a demonstration (if they are listening) of why the professional corps of foreign service officers is an institution we need to continue, especially in our dumbed-down age.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Interesting to note how many of these professional deep staters are immigrants...
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Did you make the Biden-Burisma connection?

Hill: "it was very apparent."

Holmes: "Yes."

Morrison: Not right away, then "I googled it."

Sondland: I kinda figured it out by July-August, but didn't see GIuliani's TV hits or tweets.

Volker: No, never until the scandal broke.

And it really is another great day for America's Mayor.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Harry Litman: "There's really no room -- not just no reasonable room -- left to argue against what the basic mission was. An avalanche of facts and testimony buries it. But really one undisputed fact alone has always made it 100% clear: Giuliani was in charge. = No possible public purpose."
old salt

Post by old salt »

How many votes did they get from flyover country ?
ggait

Post by ggait »

But really one undisputed fact alone has always made it 100% clear: Giuliani was in charge. = No possible public purpose.
Yup -- there simply is no innocent explanation for Rudy being the point man.

It really all is in the telcon summary. Just read the transcript!

Trump was fully aware and participating -- US is good to UK but UK is not reciprocal; do us a favor; Crowdstrike; talk to Rudy; recalled ambassador was bad news; Biden's son -- can you look into it.

All the evidence confirms what is contained in the summary. The only surprise is how large and long the effort was, how many were complicit, and how many saw that it was dirty.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

ggait wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:39 pm
But really one undisputed fact alone has always made it 100% clear: Giuliani was in charge. = No possible public purpose.

Trump was fully aware and participating -- US is good to UK but UK is not reciprocal; do us a favor; Crowdstrike; talk to Rudy; recalled ambassador was bad news; Biden's son -- can you look into it.

All the evidence confirms what is contained in the summary. The only surprise is how large and long the effort was, how many were complicit, and how many saw that it was dirty.
And how many continue to hypocritically support the Liar in Chief....based on ZERO facts.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

These are the Democrats star witnesses:

Amb. Taylor -Witnessed Nothing
Amb. Yovanovitch -Witnessed Nothing
George Kent -Witnessed Nothing
Fiona Hill - Witnessed Nothing
Vindman - Nothing

Why call them “Witnesses?”

Stop wasting our time & call them what they are:

Gossip Girls
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

foreverlax wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:41 pm

And how many continue to hypocritically support the Liar in Chief....based on ZERO facts.
It’s the exact opposite of this. A majority of Americans are Trump supporters. You’re gonna be flabbergasted when he crushes it again in 2020. Suck it
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
old salt

Post by old salt »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:46 am Yup, a grand total of 6 articles in the Washamazon Post, dating back to Sept. 30, 2019........REAL OLD..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/newssear ... =Relevance

NYTimes ???? A total of TWO articles covering this "story". Latest one Oct. 4th, 2019. Yup.....real, real old :roll:

https://www.nytimes.com/search?query=Ruslan+Ryaboshapka

guessing you guys are fixing the whataboutism bayonets to pierce jhu72's argument....................write? :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
The new Prosecutor General looks like he could be a good guy, but he now heads a massively corrupt organization which he must reform.
This interesting nugget was in 1 of the 6 WP articles linked above.
Keep in mind, this describes the Ukrainian anti corruption reforms, already in place, which have now twice satisfied our sacred "interagency process," necessary to approve two large tranches of lethal military aid to Ukraine ? ...what would it take to earn a disapproval ?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eu ... story.html

...he has taken over a deeply compromised system, one that he and other critics say is riven with corruption and logrolling. Ryaboshapka has fired two deputies and the chief prosecutors in 17 of Ukraine’s regions. But even his admirers worry that he lacks the clout to fend off all those who would try to derail his efforts to remake his office into one dedicated to the rule of law.

Ruslan Radetzky worked alongside Ryaboshapka in 2016 and 2017 at an anticorruption agency that was set up at the behest of the European Union. Their job was to review officials’ financial disclosure forms. Ryaboshapka was “professional and knowledgeable,” Radetzky said, but others who had been appointed to the agency undermined their work.

“The dark side blocked us,” he said, and they quit together in 2017. “There was no point in continuing. Society wanted results, and we couldn’t get results.”

Radetzky said that when Poroshenko took office after the 2014 “Maidan Revolution” — called the Revolution of Dignity... launched several anticorruption initiatives. They were designed to placate Ukraine’s new friends in Western Europe. They were also designed to fail, Radetzky said. They focused on new young prosecutors while leaving the old guard in place.

“The previous government made six new institutions to battle corruption,” said Sviatoslav Yurash, a member of parliament from Zelensky’s Servant of the People party. “The problem is, when everybody is battling corruption, nobody is. That’s not the way to go. We need to restructure the whole thing.”

But Ivanna Klympush-Tsintsadze, who was a deputy prime minister for European integration under Poroshenko, said she is concerned about a push by Zelensky’s government to give the prosecutor general broad new powers, removing the “checks and balances” of the current system.
Last edited by old salt on Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:19 pm Keep in mind, this describes the Ukrainian anti corruption reforms which have now twice satisfied our "interagency process" in order to approve two large tranches of lethal military aid to Ukraine ? ...what would it take to earn a disapproval ?
You're playing dumb. You, of all people know the answer is: nothing. And this has been the answer for decades. Which is why it's laughable that Trump put the funds on hold because of corruption concerns.

We bankrolled Saddam, FFS. And Netanyahu just got indicted for corruption this very week. Is Trump going to stop sending Israel money? :roll:
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

a fan wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:26 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:19 pm Keep in mind, this describes the Ukrainian anti corruption reforms which have now twice satisfied our "interagency process" in order to approve two large tranches of lethal military aid to Ukraine ? ...what would it take to earn a disapproval ?
You're playing dumb. You, of all people know the answer is: nothing. And this has been the answer for decades. Which is why it's laughable that Trump put the funds on hold because of corruption concerns.

We bankrolled Saddam, FFS. And Netanyahu just got indicted for corruption this very week. Is Trump going to stop sending Israel money? :roll:
Of course we will...Trump is a corruption warrior. :roll:
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Bandito wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:18 pm
foreverlax wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:41 pm

It’s the exact opposite of this. A majority of Americans are Trump supporters. You’re gonna be flabbergasted when he crushes it again in 2020. Suck it
Almost - a majority of Republicans support Trump....

Return to “POLITICS”