Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: IMPEACHMENT ... Bribery, Extortion and Abuse of Power

Post by jhu72 »

ggait wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:44 pm
There is some difference in the reporting - see three sources above.
FWIW, Starr just on Fox says that the record is very muddy, unclear and subject to interpretation. And that for impeachment the record should be much more clear.

So still a weasel.
No question about that.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Kismet wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:45 pm Then there's this today from former World Chess Champion Garry Kasparov - not exactly your run of the mill nutjob but an expert on Vlad methodology from personal experience

"Garry Kasparov
@Kasparov63
Biden announced his candidacy on April 25th. The very next week, Trump spoke with Putin on the phone for a long time and Giuliani's activities in Ukraine expanded from the Ukraine/Hillary conspiracy BS to the corrupt Bidens BS. Amazing coincidence!"
Vlad and Donald were just shooting the breeze. Was there a readout of the call?
“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

Yeah the idea coming from Volker and Sondland that they didn't know that Biden=Burisma is preposterous.

Come on. Google or Wiki Burisma and Hunter Biden comes back. And these guys are supposed to be point men on UK policy.

Ten pinocchios.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

ggait wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:49 pm Yeah the idea coming from Volker and Sondland that they didn't know that Biden=Burisma is preposterous.

Come on. Google or Wiki Burisma and Hunter Biden comes back. And these guys are supposed to be point men on UK policy.

Ten pinocchios.
I am willing to give Sondland the benefit of the doubt. To me he comes off as very disorganized and sort of manic, as well as intelligent. More like a puppy than a real diplomat. I can believe Sondland didn't put it together. Not outside the realm of possibility. Volker is a different story.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
njbill

Post by njbill »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:16 am
ggait wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:14 am Pretty good counsel coming from Sondland's lawyers imo.

Gordo couldn't previously remember and testify to all the details because the Administration took all his documents, didn't let Gordo see his own documents, and didn't turn over any of those documents to the impeachment committee.

Nice perjury defense and also provides some nice evidence on obstruction. I think Gordo is going to be pretty safe legally.
Agreed.
I agree as well although he obviously has access to some documents, perhaps the emails and texts on his phone or computer. But it is a very clever, and I suspect very effective, defense to perjury.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

Kismet wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:45 pm Then there's this today from former World Chess Champion Garry Kasparov - not exactly your run of the mill nutjob but an expert on Vlad methodology from personal experience

"Garry Kasparov
@Kasparov63
Biden announced his candidacy on April 25th. The very next week, Trump spoke with Putin on the phone for a long time and Giuliani's activities in Ukraine expanded from the Ukraine/Hillary conspiracy BS to the corrupt Bidens BS. Amazing coincidence!"
That Gary K. Always thinking several moves ahead.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Trump must be beyond PO’d that he got out foxed/out negotiated. Zelensky was going to make the BIG announcement on CNN on Sept. 13 and only pulled that back because the aid was released two days earlier. If Trump had only held out for two more days, and had not caved when he did, he would have gotten his announcement. Maybe he will explain his strategy in the next edition of The Art of the Deal.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Jim Jordan: “Do you know what a quid pro quo is?”

Guy appointed as an ambassador after donating $1M to Trump’s inauguration: “I do.”
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
ggait

Post by ggait »

Here's the list (partial) of the people who assumed that Trump's words and actions meant QPQ/conditionality: Mulvaney, Sondland, Volker, Kent, Taylor, Vindman, Holmes, Bolton, Hill, Morrison, Williams, and the Ukrainian government.

So I guess the Banana Republicans maintain that all these people were mistaken. Just a misunderstanding or mis-interpretation. Come on -- Trump said "I want nothing." Of course he also said he wanted a favor though.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Zelensky was going to make the BIG announcement on CNN on Sept. 13 and only pulled that back because the aid was released two days earlier. If Trump had only held out for two more days, and had not caved when he did, he would have gotten his announcement. Maybe he will explain his strategy in the next edition of The Art of the Deal.
I'd note Z still has not visited the WH. The QPQ apparently is STILL in place.

No announcement on Biden, no WH meeting.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:28 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:58 pm
seacoaster wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:51 pm Sondland: "Was there a quid pro quo? The answer is yes."

This was his testimony. He repeatedly testified that Zelensky was required to make a "a public announcement" that he was investigating the 2016 election and Burisma/Biden before there would be a White House meeting and the aid was released. I now think Bandito is Kevin McCarthy.
The why does this differ? https://www.instagram.com/p/B5GGYN_nrVl/
Because he bumbled, because he sometimes spoke in connection with a specific call or conversation. I listened to Goldman's entire examination of him. He repeatedly confirmed that the WH meeting and the aid were on ice until President Z made the public statement.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And then there is this: https://www.instagram.com/p/B5GYUEWndoD/ :lol:

Just got real today in Ukraine, story unfolding: https://tass.com/world/1090971

Biden Crime Syndicate in full action: https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... million-mp
Last edited by youthathletics on Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

CU88 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:36 pm Jim Jordan: “Do you know what a quid pro quo is?”

Guy appointed as an ambassador after donating $1M to Trump’s inauguration: “I do.”
:lol:

Sondland just torched the entire Trump administration with a flame thrower.

It’s as if all of the impeachment inquiry witnesses are auditioning for the role of John Dean in Ukrainegate.

Consider Sondland the leading candidate for the role.

DocBarrister 8-)
@DocBarrister
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:07 pm
seacoaster wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:28 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:58 pm
seacoaster wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:51 pm Sondland: "Was there a quid pro quo? The answer is yes."

This was his testimony. He repeatedly testified that Zelensky was required to make a "a public announcement" that he was investigating the 2016 election and Burisma/Biden before there would be a White House meeting and the aid was released. I now think Bandito is Kevin McCarthy.
The why does this differ? https://www.instagram.com/p/B5GGYN_nrVl/
Because he bumbled, because he sometimes spoke in connection with a specific call or conversation. I listened to Goldman's entire examination of him. He repeatedly confirmed that the WH meeting and the aid were on ice until President Z made the public statement.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And then there is this: https://www.instagram.com/p/B5GYUEWndoD/ :lol:

Just got real today in Ukraine, story unfolding: https://tass.com/world/1090971

Biden Crime Syndicate in full action: https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... million-mp
Good old Tass. Russian propaganda at its best...
calourie

Post by calourie »

I suppose the new line of Trump defense is that there is some ambiguity here. But that would seem to exist only for those who feel that everything is always ambiguous. The bus can't move with so many Trump characters under it, which would imply they can only get squeezed, and not really run over.
Last edited by calourie on Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

yeah, RED, we try to read these stories in more normal, well respected "news" outlets.....but they just don't seem to cover many of these types of stories.
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

calourie wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:21 pm I suppose the new line of Trump defense is that there is some ambiguity here. But that would seem to exist only for those who feel that everything is always ambiguous. The bus can't move with so many Trump characters under it.
or rather....the equalivalancy of jaywalking at 4am...
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:22 pm yeah, RED, we try to read these stories in more normal, well respected "news" outlets.....but they just don't seem to cover many of these types of stories.
Maybe because there is really nothing there...
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

RedFromMI wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:25 pm
ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:22 pm yeah, RED, we try to read these stories in more normal, well respected "news" outlets.....but they just don't seem to cover many of these types of stories.
Maybe because there is really nothing there...
what does this even mean........nothing there?
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Sondland was pretty straightforward in speaking to Trump and corruption...
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15

Return to “POLITICS”