Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: IMPEACHMENT ... Bribery, Extortion and Abuse of Power

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:29 am
jhu72 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:10 am
Kismet wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:59 am

Is that you Frito Bandito is this clip? :lol: :lol:
… and we allow these people to vote. :lol: :lol:
THey are from California....gotta give them a pass. :lol:
They must have worked hard to find so many Trump supporters in Cali.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Just heard Sen. Schiff say (on radio) that 100's of millions in "aid" were withheld late summer.....is this accurate?

I thought the 150 anti tanker Javelins and accessories totaled roughly $40 million.

What's the deal.....what was the "aid" that Congress approved. There MUST be a HR bill number attached to this allocation, no?
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

LandM wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:00 am TLD,
I forgot you - any football fan thinks OSU are a bunch of a$$holes - be a$$holes all day long as you get no respect and the The in front of Ohio State is an a$$ole move - haters gonna hate but it is childish and going on a limb - you never graduated from that school as almost 100% who did do not use "The"

The - good on you to follow and cheer for a winner - you are t the best of my knowledge taking advantage of rich kids and their money - good on you. Cannot wait for your sarcastic one liner - you coach kids into how to get around the rules and play D1 lax - know allot of you and everyone I met do not have real jobs and cheat - good luck in your career.
This is going to be more than one line...... I have not coached lacrosse for some time. You have me mixed up with someone else. I coached basketball through my son's 8th grade year. I ran individual training sessions for friends' kids for the fun of it. Two ended up playing in the NEC. Another kid I tutored played Big 10. All saw the field all 4 years. They had the talent. I just provided some help along the way.

As for The Ohio State University, the name is one of the first things you notice when you enter the school.

More lines........ You are correct. Most graduates don't emphasize the "The".... but it is done tongue in cheek. The Ohio State University is factually correct. The Penn State University is not. Though I have never heard a PSU football player refer to Penn State that way. I would not expect them to. Guys saying The Iowa State or The Florida State University is a different story.

You are correct. I did not go to The Ohio State University. I wanted to play basketball in college and was not good enough to play there. I was recruited by Brown but was too stupid to go...my girlfriend at the time was going to OSU.... I made two bad decisions because of that girl..... I ended up playing DIII basketball and lacrosse. Two of my high school teammates went on to become OSU football captains and a bunch of other friends went there. You know how it is in Ohio...... you are born a Buckeye fan until you are sick of them and become a Michigan man......

One more

I saw the QB from Penn State received some death threats after the Minnesota game. I feel bad for the kid. It is only college football. I am sure there are idiots and A..holes in the OSU fan base as well. Every school has them.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Typical Lax Dad

ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:37 am Just heard Sen. Schiff say (on radio) that 100's of millions in "aid" were withheld late summer.....is this accurate?

I thought the 150 anti tanker Javelins and accessories totaled roughly $40 million.

What's the deal.....what was the "aid" that Congress approved. There MUST be a HR bill number attached to this allocation, no?
Schiff is lying.....
calourie

Post by calourie »

No "Quid pro Quo" goes down in flames.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

No, to none , opinions.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/role-omb-wi ... ainian-aid

Congress is looking into fixing this......like .....now....right?
Typical Lax Dad

ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:54 am No, to none , opinions.

Is that more than $40 million?
njbill

Post by njbill »

Looks like we may be getting the Full Monty Gordo.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:58 am

you tell me :lol:

No mention of javelins ???????? :roll:

or....maybe details are known by moi......
Typical Lax Dad

ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:03 am

You mean these? https://newrepublic.com/article/155255/ ... ne-scandal
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

LandM wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:45 am Kismet - you can find the same clips ALL over the internet that do the same for Obama - what was your point?

As an O-5 you are a mid level manager at best and a cog in the wheel at worst - would I have followed that Bluto into bad situations - nope, but reluctantly I would have had to and probably some of us would have dragged him out of that situation; :lol:

Instead of looking at Gallagher - look at Losey - SEAL, Admiral, a warrior - career ruined by McCain - you have no clue as to the ethos and ethics of that bond so stop pretending that you do;

You same 7 guys come out here and on one regard hate on the military people as it does not fit your MO and when conveniently love the same person because it does fit the MO - look in the mirror boys.

MD, you are not the judge and jury - if you do not like Bandito's posts then why mock him? He has an opposing view of yours and you are part of the problem - do not like it then mock him and call him a troll - why not ignore or post FACTUAL responses back.

This is mostly a board of 10 - get off the high horses please.

BTW Kismet, I am damn proud of graduating from the junior military academy as they taught me as did my training to think outside the box......your tax dollars paid for that :lol:
You should try your own advice. ;)
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

a fan wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:30 pm But again----and it's pretty clear you agree----that's not at all the same thing as the President asking for an investigation into his political rival.

We're good here.
I don't think we really do agree. :)
Live Free or Die!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Cooter wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:21 am
a fan wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:30 pm But again----and it's pretty clear you agree----that's not at all the same thing as the President asking for an investigation into his political rival.

We're good here.
Sorry, my man. I simply don't believe that a man with your remarkable grasp of American history can't tell the difference between the FBI doing its job, and a President using the full force of his office to attack a political rival.

You want to be stubborn and act like you can't tell the difference on a forum? Hey, that's cool. But I'm not buying it.

As I said, we're good here. Let's move on.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:06 am

more proof that you don't even read, or watch, your own links

But the cretinous foreign policy practiced by the Trump administration at least helps to remind taxpayers of the way in which American foreign weapons sales have reordered presidential priorities, from the War of 1812 to Franklin Roosevelt’s “arsenal of democracy” to the Cold War and today. The Ukraine Javelin affair reflects a sad truth about American foreign policy in general, and the last half-century in particular: Strip away the soaring rhetoric of freedom and liberty, and the U.S. government is the world’s most heavily-armed protection racket—and by embracing foreign military sales, it’s exporting Trump’s fabled “American carnage” abroad.

it's as if the author was paraphrasing my thoughts........ :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:28 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:06 am

more proof that you don't even read, or watch, your own links

But the cretinous foreign policy practiced by the Trump administration at least helps to remind taxpayers of the way in which American foreign weapons sales have reordered presidential priorities, from the War of 1812 to Franklin Roosevelt’s “arsenal of democracy” to the Cold War and today. The Ukraine Javelin affair reflects a sad truth about American foreign policy in general, and the last half-century in particular: Strip away the soaring rhetoric of freedom and liberty, and the U.S. government is the world’s most heavily-armed protection racket—and by embracing foreign military sales, it’s exporting Trump’s fabled “American carnage” abroad.

it's as if the author was paraphrasing my thoughts........ :roll:
:roll: :roll: No mention on Javelin :roll: in that article? I was giving you a heads up....
CU88

Post by CU88 »

"He had to announce the investigations. He didn't actually have to do them, as I understood it." - Sondland.

This is key. It was never about corruption. It was about tarring a domestic political opponent.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

a fan wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:27 am

We're good here.
Sorry, my man. I simply don't believe that a man with your remarkable grasp of American history can't tell the difference between the FBI doing its job, and a President using the full force of his office to attack a political rival.

You want to be stubborn and act like you can't tell the difference on a forum? Hey, that's cool. But I'm not buying it.

But on the other hand, I might believe that investigating Biden on this one incident would be in the National interest, and Trump is the head of our government.
Biden could be exonerated by the investigation which would strengthen his position.
Live Free or Die!
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

CU88 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:34 am "He had to announce the investigations. He didn't actually have to do them, as I understood it." - Sondland.

This is key. It was never about corruption. It was about tarring a domestic political opponent.
I have said that before in this forum. Sondland has basically thrown the entire administration at the top under the bus (or underbused as is now trending on my twitter feed).

1. Corrupt Ukrainian act requested by a corrupt president.

2. Message conveyed through non-normal channels to get around actual non-political (and patriotic) employees of the government.

3. Meeting with President and foreign aid explicitly held up until requested action.

4. Action almost completed except through action of whistleblower to expose the plot (although I will say that the attempt by the Rudes to interfere was fairly well known to some of us).

Absolutely impeachable. President and about half his administration, if not more should be removed from office.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Cooter wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:41 am
a fan wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:27 am

We're good here.

But on the other hand, I might believe that investigating Biden on this one incident would be in the National interest, and Trump is the head of our government.
Biden could be exonerated by the investigation which would strengthen his position.
C, where do you stand on o d releasing his tax documents?
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
a fan

Post by a fan »

Cooter wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:41 am But on the other hand, I might believe that investigating Biden on this one incident would be in the National interest, and Trump is the head of our government.
So now your sales pitch is that this case in unique, and will never happen again? Dude: you're giving a green light to sitting Presidents using the full power of the office to go after their political rivals. I can concoct an excuse to investigate anyone. You understand that, right?

You're trying to tell me "this is the President's job".

The President of the Soviet Union? Sure. Or the DDR? Sure. But the President of America? Sorry man, what you are proposing is insane.

You know better. You don't like Biden? Great. I don't either. But that doesn't mean I want to live in a police state.

Return to “POLITICS”