Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Cradle is right. Because a person is an immigrant, they probably have a warrant outstanding for breaking the law. Just being an immigrant is enough justification for probable cause. I agree. Cradleandshoot is a stop and frisk man too.. :roll:
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:39 am I understand your cynicism about NYS.
Not sure why you don't move but that's another matter.

Certainly nothing is "ironclad" nor is anything forever.
But it's against the law to vote as a non-citizen and there's zero evidence of any widespread false voter registration...they need to change that law if they want to allow non-citizens to vote federally, and I don't think that's possible in federal elections with out the federal law being changed...it won't be in our lifetimes, shouldn't be ever.
Good sir you under estimate how they do things in NYS. It is more than me being cynical, it is how they roll. You think Trump is corrupt, Andy Cuomo is not far behind in the slimeball department. What Andy wants Andy usually gets. There are supposedly 100 thousand or more illegals living in NYC alone. That is just too many potential rock solid Democrat voters to be left ignored.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:47 am Cradle is right. Because a person is an immigrant, they probably have a warrant outstanding for breaking the law. Just being an immigrant is enough justification for probable cause. I agree. Cradleandshoot is a stop and frisk man too.. :roll:
Nope, but I do understand how law enforcement in many areas operate. This may sound stupid but if you watch enough episodes of Cops you sort of get the gist how these cops operate. What do you think in many police jurisdictions the average cop on patrol is thinking when they see a license with... for driving privilege only stamped on it? We can split hairs about should they or will they draw their own conclusions and act on what their instincts tell them.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:52 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:39 am I understand your cynicism about NYS.

But it's against the law to vote as a non-citizen and there's zero evidence of any widespread false voter registration...they need to change that law if they want to allow non-citizens to vote federally, and I don't think that's possible in federal elections with out the federal law being changed...it won't be in our lifetimes, shouldn't be ever.
Good sir you under estimate how they do things in NYS. It is more than me being cynical, it is how they roll. You think Trump is corrupt, Andy Cuomo is not far behind in the slimeball department. What Andy wants Andy usually gets. There are supposedly 100 thousand or more illegals living in NYC alone. That is just too many potential rock solid Democrat voters to be left ignored.
Could you post a link? I am sure it happens and was wondering about the frequency.....you are just as concerned with Russian interference no?
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:58 am

Could you post a link? I am sure it happens and was wondering about the frequency.....you are just as concerned with Russian interference no?
Nyet, I have no link comrade. :D
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:08 am

Thanks. I will know you left NYS when the government collapses when the state can't collect tax revenue from you anymore. Paul Tudor Jones will leave a $30.0 million gap when he leaves CT.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/429327 ... tax-states
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Still gotta pass that law, and it won't apply federally.
Break it in any sort of concerted way and you will get nailed, Andy or no Andy.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:58 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:47 am Cradle is right. Because a person is an immigrant, they probably have a warrant outstanding for breaking the law. Just being an immigrant is enough justification for probable cause. I agree. Cradleandshoot is a stop and frisk man too.. :roll:
Nope, but I do understand how law enforcement in many areas operate. This may sound stupid but if you watch enough episodes of Cops you sort of get the gist how these cops operate. What do you think in many police jurisdictions the average cop on patrol is thinking when they see a license with... for driving privilege only stamped on it? We can split hairs about should they or will they draw their own conclusions and act on what their instincts tell them.
I think this is actually a serious concern, part of why some Dems aren't eager to have this label on the license. We can certainly wonder how Sheriff Arpaio types...in Arizona or elsewhere would use it.

So, it needs to be against the law to do so, without probable cause of another crime.
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:58 am

Bigoted instincts are hard to break: https://www.nj.gov/oag/newsreleases09/pr20090921a.html

You watch bait car too? "They" are all criminals....
“I wish you would!”
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Every single time someone gets pulled over in the USA.....a warrant search is done.

Just NOT for illegals......huh :roll:
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Fatty, you continuously prove you are a hard right Trumpist, regardless of your protestations otherwise, regardless of online persona.
Typical Lax Dad

ABV 8.3% wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:14 am
Every single time someone gets pulled over in the USA.....a warrant search is done.

Just NOT for illegals......huh :roll:
He is the guy that brought it up not me....all those guys in NJ were stopped for probable cause..... driving while colored.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:18 am Fatty, you continuously prove you are a hard right Trumpist, regardless of your protestations otherwise, regardless of online persona.
He is not a supporter of Trump..... being a defender is good enough. A good defense helps the offense. Fatty prefers an aggressive defense.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:13 am

Thanks. I will know you left NYS when the government collapses when the state can't collect tax revenue from you anymore. Paul Tudor Jones will leave a $30.0 million gap when he leaves CT.

You will know I have left NYS by the smile on my face and the song in my heart... NYS will collapse from its own stupidity with nothing that I have done to help them. I suggest maybe you move up here and become my placeholder. You may not be able to afford it but you will just love it here. maybe you can even open up a business and thrive and profit from all your many hours of hard word... NOT. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:46 am

You will know I have left NYS by the smile on my face and the song in my heart... NYS will collapse from its own stupidity with nothing that I have done to help them. I suggest maybe you move up here and become my placeholder. You may not be able to afford it but you will just love it here. maybe you can even open up a business and thrive and profit from all your many hours of hard word... NOT. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll take your word for it. Those TANs will collapse when you leave.
“I wish you would!”
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:38 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:18 am Fatty, you continuously prove you are a hard right Trumpist, regardless of your protestations otherwise, regardless of online persona.
He is not a supporter of Trump..... being a defender is good enough. A good defense helps the offense. Fatty prefers an aggressive defense.
After 100's of posts.....and many many passed months, are we any closer to learning WHO is supporting (funding) the caravan?

exactly

I don't need to be reminded by any of you how awful tRump is. But, of the 511 bills that Trump has signed into law.......not ONE of them are good? Notice that question has been ignored too.
Typical Lax Dad

ABV 8.3% wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:51 am
After 100's of posts.....and many many passed months, are we any closer to learning WHO is supporting (funding) the caravan?

exactly

I don't need to be reminded by any of you how awful tRump is. But, of the 511 bills that Trump has signed into law.......not ONE of them are good? Notice that question has been ignored too.
At least one is good...you happy now? Pathetic
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:48 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:46 am

I'll take your word for it. Those TANs will collapse when you leave.
It is not an easy decision for my wife and I to make. We love our house and we love living in Upstate NY. It is a beautiful place to live and outside of my service to our country I have lived here my entire life. What it boils down to can we afford the stupid crazy taxes here once we are on a fixed income? Certainly we can, but why should we? My kids have left this state for greener pastures. My family except for my sister have all passed on. Last week I had to snow blow 12 inches of November Climate Change from my driveway. I never had the chance to rake up all the maple leaves in my front yard. Living in NYS is the ultimate conundrum... should we stay or should we go? My question to you is why don't the people that run this fouled up state care about who stays and who leaves? Why do they make living here so unfriendly to the folks who have spent their entire lives in this state?
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

exactly

Start a thread, fatty, for all the good bills Trump has signed into law and which ones he actually initiated successfully. Let us know your views about specific bills for which Trump should indeed get credit. I suspect such a thread might generate interest.

On the question of WHO, we are not any closer to an answer because it was a question based on a false conspiracy. Oops.

But the conversation continues, because it is the political mechanism through which the Trump administration has driven so much bigotry.

Steven Miller.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:05 pm

exactly

Start a thread, fatty, for all the good bills Trump has signed into law and which ones he actually initiated successfully. Let us know your views about specific bills for which Trump should indeed get credit. I suspect such a thread might generate interest.

On the question of WHO, we are not any closer to an answer because it was a question based on a false conspiracy. Oops.

But the conversation continues, because it is the political mechanism through which the Trump administration has driven so much bigotry.

Steven Miller.
Let's stay focused.

Who is funding the immigrant caravan?

ONe year later, you're providing nothing. Good job.

The thread has already started. find it.
Last edited by ABV 8.3% on Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “POLITICS”