2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: 2020 Elections - Buckle Up

Post by youthathletics »

Black people in Georgia keepin' it real: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4n6q9sHy9M ... rfTX3rnk0/
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

LandM wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:56 am MD - well that was a laugh this early - guess I should have worded it better - but perhaps if you look at mine you could explain them to me :lol: Thankfully no aspiration for public office.

TLD - buyers remorse - not seeing it - I am sure most people already figured this out. At some point folks need to move on IMHO.
You can see it in some of the election results and the polling. You aren’t on his team are you?
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

The left leaning media showing their true colors. Could care less about issues...they smell money and power: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4oVlxtn9Lj ... Hv4c4mxw0/

afan said it best somewhere...we are lost as a nation.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
LandM

Post by LandM »

TLD, what team are you referring to? I voted in our local elections - voted for the D incumbent mayor and she lost. What team do you think I am on? Man, I cannot stress enough, I am an I except for PSU and AF.......moving on.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:15 am The left leaning media showing their true colors. Could care less about issues...they smell money and power: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4oVlxtn9Lj ... Hv4c4mxw0/

afan said it best somewhere...we are lost as a nation.
YA, this account is private. No data. Nothing.
Typical Lax Dad

LandM wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:26 am TLD, what team are you referring to? I voted in our local elections - voted for the D incumbent mayor and she lost. What team do you think I am on? Man, I cannot stress enough, I am an I except for PSU and AF.......moving on.
Team Trump?
“I wish you would!”
LandM

Post by LandM »

TLD - that would be a negative. I like many others are wondering around trying to find someone for the big house during the interim trip, hopefully the boat sinks today and a buckeye gets eaten by a crab :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

LandM wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:35 am TLD - that would be a negative. I like many others are wondering around trying to find someone for the big house during the interim trip, hopefully the boat sinks today and a buckeye gets eaten by a crab :lol:
Hopefully Chase Young is back. I was surprised to see PSU as 4th team and Clemson out. Doesn’t really matter as PSU will be out after the OSU game!
“I wish you would!”
LandM

Post by LandM »

Off - topic - apologizes - not a game w/o Young - PSU needs to worry about a boat and Gopher rowing it :D. We are going to the breakfast of Champs game. Clemson plays no one so was not surprised - Alabama is in the same situation excluding today.

Looking forward to the "open" hearings - some things might surprise - we will see.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:55 am
LandM wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:35 am TLD - that would be a negative. I like many others are wondering around trying to find someone for the big house during the interim trip, hopefully the boat sinks today and a buckeye gets eaten by a crab :lol:
Hopefully Chase Young is back. I was surprised to see PSU as 4th team and Clemson out. Doesn’t really matter as PSU will be out after the OSU game!
Young looks to be suspended for the remainder of the season...at least that seems to be the word on the street...
Typical Lax Dad

RedFromMI wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:52 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:55 am
Young looks to be suspended for the remainder of the season...at least that seems to be the word on the street...
Suspension is expected to be reduced to 2 games, so potentially back for Penn State and then _ichigan!
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

jhu72 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:01 am Trump turned me into a democrat.
So does the media and the left believe the people who didn't admit they were Trump supporters in 2016 will suddenly come out and be honest to the media and pollsters in 2020??!!

Has the left's incessant railing against Trump really "turned" that many Trump supporters into Democrats OR made people dig in and lie about their support for him more?

Guessing the polls will not be very accurate this election cycle either.
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:04 pm Guessing the polls will not be very accurate this election cycle either.
Kramerica is onto the truth here. I suspect very few Trump voters will have changed their minds, they will just be even more reluctant to share the truth about their voting preferences.

To take it a step further, I would venture to guess that many if not most Trump supporters won't participate in polls.
STILL somewhere back in the day....

...and waiting/hoping for a tinfoil hat emoji......
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

HooDat wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:48 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:04 pm Guessing the polls will not be very accurate this election cycle either.
Kramerica is onto the truth here. I suspect very few Trump voters will have changed their minds, they will just be even more reluctant to share the truth about their voting preferences.

To take it a step further, I would venture to guess that many if not most Trump supporters won't participate in polls.
Don't trust a state poll that does not correct for educational level - any many state polls do not. One big reason they were off in 2016...
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

RedFromMI wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:09 pm
HooDat wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:48 pm

Don't trust a state poll that does not correct for educational level - any many state polls do not. One big reason they were off in 2016...
Heard this 15 minute interview this morning from Starr Parker.
1. 4:30 -> 5:15 about a new black trump supporter.
2. 10:05 -> End: Nice summary of what Trump is doing in the courts, and the 800+ zipcodes that have been hurting.

https://omny.fm/shows/mornings-on-the-m ... r-11-15-19
~Livy

ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

crack cocaine is a horrible drug. Aren't you Biden supporters worried about a relapse? Suppose Biden is in an important meeting......an ole Hunter is found in an alley off of Florida and 14th st......is ole and he IS old......gonna stop the meeting to tend to his son.

Joe Biden. Tend to your family. The country will be fine without your "service"
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://www.thehour.com/news/article/Ob ... 839299.php You wonder if the Democrats will pay attention to what BHO is telling them?
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

ABV 8.3% wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:25 am crack cocaine is a horrible drug. Aren't you Biden supporters worried about a relapse? Suppose Biden is in an important meeting......an ole Hunter is found in an alley off of Florida and 14th st......is ole and he IS old......gonna stop the meeting to tend to his son.

Joe Biden. Tend to your family. The country will be fine without your "service"
You care about Hunter Biden's job aptitude? Is he still holding his "board" seat?
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”