Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
tech37

Re: Orange Duce

Post by tech37 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:23 pm
tech37 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:37 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:54 pm That's exactly it. If you're gonna give him the blame, YA, you have to give him the credit. Tip of the hat to Trump, and I'm glad that M'fer is dead.
Good for you a fan. Better late than never.

But it's not even about Trump. Amazingly, even jhu72, early on, admitted it was good news...
Why would anyone be surprised that ALL of us are glad he's dead and that Trump deserves some credit for allowing the operation to happen?

It's amazing to me that the Trumpists are so blind as to think only they can applaud good news for America.
:roll: What on earth are you talking about? How you came up with that gem from my post is absurd.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:45 am
a fan wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:54 pm That's exactly it. If you're gonna give him the blame, YA, you have to give him the credit. Tip of the hat to Trump, and I'm glad that M'fer is dead.

But it's not even about Trump. Amazingly, even jhu72, early on, admitted it was good news...
Why would anyone be surprised that ALL of us are glad he's dead and that Trump deserves some credit for allowing the operation to happen?

It's amazing to me that the Trumpists are so blind as to think only they can applaud good news for America.
:roll: What on earth are you talking about? How you came up with that gem from my post is absurd.
sorry, did I misunderstand you?
I thought you were expressing amazement that 72 and a fan had expressed enthusiasm for the good news.
But if I misunderstood your point, I apologize.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

This guy is just not right in the head. What an embarrassment to this country. :roll:

Every day the military briefers call Trump a liar when asked by the press to confirm Baghdadi died "crying and screaming". The world laughs at this clown.
Last edited by jhu72 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:10 am
tech37 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:45 am

sorry, did I misunderstand you?
I thought you were expressing amazement that 72 and a fan had expressed enthusiasm for the good news.
But if I misunderstood your point, I apologize.
You have nothing to apologize for.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

How Roger Stone’s Trial Could Be a Nightmare for Donald Trump

The Serious Tangerine Genius has problems that have just BEGUN to unravel...

Live by the Lie...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Trump's newest WH employee, Pastor Paula White, will work in the Office of Public Liaison.
She has a large following among Christians who believe in the “prosperity gospel,” which teaches that God blesses people he deems to be of strong faith with wealth, good health and other gifts.
There it is.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

foreverlax wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:55 pm Trump's newest WH employee, Pastor Paula White, will work in the Office of Public Liaison.
She has a large following among Christians who believe in the “prosperity gospel,” which teaches that God blesses people he deems to be of strong faith with wealth, good health and other gifts.
There it is.
The worship of Mammon...
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

RedFromMI wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:05 pm
foreverlax wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:55 pm Trump's newest WH employee, Pastor Paula White, will work in the Office of Public Liaison.
There it is.
The worship of Mammon...
She is something -

"In 1984, while living in Maryland, she converted to Christianity at the Damascus Church of God. She later claimed to have received a vision from God shortly after her conversion: "When I was just eighteen years old, the Lord gave me a vision that every time I opened my mouth and declared the Word of the Lord, there was a manifestation of His Spirit where people were either healed, delivered, or saved. When I shut my mouth, they fell off into utter darkness and God spoke to me and said 'I called you to preach the gospel.'"

More like delusional.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Tsk, tsk!

Please, don't judge a person's character, or mental stability/capability or "goodness" by their religious beliefs.

We're not allowed to do that in this country.

People can worship whatever religion they want, however they want, and not be judged by it.

This was a great way for Trump to "add religious diversity" to the White House.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

foreverlax wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:10 pm
There it is.
The worship of Mammon...
She is something -

"In 1984, while living in Maryland, she converted to Christianity at the Damascus Church of God. She later claimed to have received a vision from God shortly after her conversion: "When I was just eighteen years old, the Lord gave me a vision that every time I opened my mouth and declared the Word of the Lord, there was a manifestation of His Spirit where people were either healed, delivered, or saved. When I shut my mouth, they fell off into utter darkness and God spoke to me and said 'I called you to preach the gospel.'"

More like delusional.
"When the preacher says amen, clamp your hand over your wallet" -- old Southern Baptist Congregation Member Quote
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:42 pm
There it is.
The worship of Mammon...
She is something -

More like delusional.
"When the preacher says amen, clamp your hand over your wallet" -- old Southern Baptist Congregation Member Quote
:lol: true dat...
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:31 pm Tsk, tsk!

Please, don't judge a person's character, or mental stability/capability or "goodness" by their religious beliefs.
I rarely do...especially here...the whole God speaks to me or has chosen me is something I don't buy.

Horse poop...happens all the time by the ultra religious.

People can worship whatever religion they want, however they want, and not be judged by it.
First part, full agreement. You can worship crows for all I care....nothing says you can't and won't be judged.

What does that mean?

Trump has embraced the evangelicals for a single reason - votes. Same reasons he said he would do something after everyone of the mass shootings, but refuses to do so...votes.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

foreverlax wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:48 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:31 pm Tsk, tsk!

I rarely do...especially here...the whole God speaks to me or has chosen me is something I don't buy.

People can worship whatever religion they want, however they want, and not be judged by it. :lol:
First part, full agreement. You can worship crows for all I care....nothing says you can't and won't be judged.… and/or laughed at.

What does that mean?

Trump has embraced the evangelicals for a single reason - votes. Same reasons he said he would do something after everyone of the mass shootings, but refuses to do so...votes.
I wonder if the priest who refused Biden would give Trump communion? Probably not, they don't make rugs that thick. :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:47 pm
There it is.
The worship of Mammon...
She is something -

More like delusional.

“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:24 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:47 pm
There it is.
The worship of Mammon...
She is something -

More like delusional.

Did you plant your 1000 dollar seed today with God?
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
3rdPersonPlural

Post by 3rdPersonPlural »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:24 pm

This is why I always bring lots of 5 dollar bills when invited to church.
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:30 pm
Did you plant your 1000 dollar seed today with God?
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

I agree. What are your thoughts on Islam?

I know. And by the left too.

First part, full agreement. You can worship crows for all I care....nothing says you can't and won't be judged.
Agree with the first part too. Out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on religion as it's tied to immigration?

What does that mean?

Diversity- We're regularly told multiple perspectives from people of different backgrounds is a good thing. Does hiring Christian Evangelicals not fit into that line of thinking? If not, why?

Trump's embrace of evangelicals - Is this any different that what any other politician does/has done pandering to special interest groups for votes?
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:45 pm Please, don't judge a person's character, or mental stability/capability or "goodness" by their religious beliefs.
Mmmm, broad question....generally speaking I don't give much thought to Islam. Just another religion. What is your point?

In my experience, ultra religious folks tend to be on the right.

Agree with the first part too. Out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on religion as it's tied to immigration?
Another interesting question - I guess I have none or I am missing the point of your question.

What does that mean?

Diversity- We're regularly told multiple perspectives from people of different backgrounds is a good thing. Does hiring Christian Evangelicals not fit into that line of thinking? If not, why?
How does hiring her bring diversity to the WH...she is white and Christian. What has this hire done to add diversity? Especially since her role is to keep evangelicals that support Trump under his tent.

Trump's embrace of evangelicals - Is this any different that what any other politician does/has done pandering to special interest groups for votes?

Nope...that is what they do and all part of the problem.
I do believe that religion is a personal thing. When you air your religious views, away from the place you worship, you open yourself up to commentary.

"Separation of Church and State", to me, means keep religion out of public institutions.
Typical Lax Dad

foreverlax wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:08 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:45 pm Please, don't judge a person's character, or mental stability/capability or "goodness" by their religious beliefs.
Mmmm, broad question....generally speaking I don't give much thought to Islam. Just another religion. What is your point?

In my experience, ultra religious folks tend to be on the right.

Another interesting question - I guess I have none or I am missing the point of your question.

What does that mean?

How does hiring her bring diversity to the WH...she is white and Christian. What has this hire done to add diversity? Especially since her role is to keep evangelicals that support Trump under his tent.

Nope...that is what they do and all part of the problem.
I do believe that religion is a personal thing. When you air your religious views, away from the place you worship, you open yourself up to commentary.

"Separation of Church and State", to me, means keep religion out of public institutions.
Yep.....
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”