Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
LandM

Re: IMPEACHMENT ... Constitutional method to vacate an election

Post by LandM »

TLD,
I should have stuck with name, rank, and serial number, sometimes I never learn:). We are getting tix to OSU game if your kid needs a place to hang. I swear I do not know how to start a PM but if you send me one - I can respond and let you know where - we will be having fun with OSU people - I can hang with the enemy.

Sea - the guy is unconventional and what surprises me is how many people struggle to not understand that he will break the china. Seriously I listened to his news conference about KIA'ing the guy and Bin Laden's son and you would have thought he was the one pulling the trigger. I do not like it but that is who he is. Many out here have expressed their hatred of the guy but IMHO you are not helping your cause.

At the end of the day, I cannot wait to read what unbelievably awesome things I have done in my life :o . I will be on pins and needles :D
LandM

Post by LandM »

OS,
9, 43 then 42 were the jersey numbers
Falcon 25 was the call sign
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

LandM wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:33 am TLD,
I should have stuck with name, rank, and serial number, sometimes I never learn:). We are getting tix to OSU game if your kid needs a place to hang. I swear I do not know how to start a PM but if you send me one - I can respond and let you know where - we will be having fun with OSU people - I can hang with the enemy.

Sea - the guy is unconventional and what surprises me is how many people struggle to not understand that he will break the china. Seriously I listened to his news conference about KIA'ing the guy and Bin Laden's son and you would have thought he was the one pulling the trigger. I do not like it but that is who he is. Many out here have expressed their hatred of the guy but IMHO you are not helping your cause.

At the end of the day, I cannot wait to read what unbelievably awesome things I have done in my life :o . I will be on pins and needles :D
LandM - below you will see the identifying information next to all of your posts. Right hand side, at the top.
LandM
Contact: - here is where you can send a message to a poster. Click the arrow and select PM or email.
Do us all a favor and master this skill. ;)
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Yesterday I watched a woman named Laura Ingraham ACCUSE a DECORATED former Lt. Colonel and U.S.citizen who honored HIS oath, of COMMITTING ESPIONAGE. Apparently this Ingraham person is fluent in both Russian and Ukranian, as is Col. Vindman. She must have been on that infamous phone call. Wonder if she'll come forward and REFUTE the testimony of the Colonel. Perhaps her language skills are better than that Ukranian born :o chap. Or he may have spoken in a different dialect.

She works for AILES NEWS. Wonder if Ingraham was one of Ailes's "special visitors". Television personality/pundit, Alan Dershowitz was sitting next to Ingraham. Maybe that guy was fluent in both languages as well. Perhaps Dershowitz will hire himself out to Trump. Trump has been searching for a ROY COHN clone. You remember Cohn. He was the fixer that made Senator Joseph McCarthy a star. Time will tell.
LandM

Post by LandM »

Thank you
Now can you also show me how to do an image upload.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Trinity wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:09 am Fox News thinks Col Vindman might be a double agent. Perhaps he trained with Tulsi. Pence, Barr and Pompeo need to lawyer up.
They have got nothing, just cheap talk. More Trump lover fewmets.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
LandM

Post by LandM »

Ever hear of Ollie North? Damn he was a LTC and he was a patriot, loved his country, and was a darn fine soldier and he created more then a few problems. Release the transcripts let everyone make up their on mind..........that is what people are asking for. The average voter can make up their mind they do not need an over educated elite to make the decision for them. That is why you have have what you have.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

LandM wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:07 am 72,
Ever hear of Ollie North? Damn he was a LTC and he was a patriot, loved his country, and was a darn fine soldier and he created more then a few problems. Release the transcripts let everyone make up their on mind..........that is what people are asking for. The average voter can make up their mind they do not need an over educated elite to make the decision for them. That is why you have have what you have.
Sure, so how at this point does Faux News know Vindman is a traitor? I think your advice should be directed at these Trumpsuckers.
LandM

Post by LandM »

Never said the guy was a traitor and never said he did not serve honorably. What I said was a LTC are a dime a dozen and Ollie North created allot of problems at the same rank. I think everyone gets you and many others hate the guy.......what happens when the next person is elected and others now come out of the wood-work - and hate that person. Be fair I think that is all rationale people are asking. Labeling shows there is no argument - I do not have a PhD as you do but I even figured that out.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

LandM wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:25 am 72,
Never said the guy was a traitor and never said he did not serve honorably. What I said was a LTC are a dime a dozen and Ollie North created allot of problems at the same rank. I think everyone gets you and many others hate the guy.......what happens when the next person is elected and others now come out of the wood-work - and hate that person. Be fair I think that is all rationale people are asking. Labeling shows there is no argument - I do not have a PhD as you do but I even figured that out.
Never said you called anyone a traitor, Faux News did. Sure LTCs a dime a dozen. Yours is a call for fairness. I agree, lets wait and see what the guy has to say and some facts about his service. Faux News is not doing that is all I am saying. They are attempting to poison the well before anyone arrives at the well. These guys are the elite who are always given a pass.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

LandM wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:52 am Thank you
Now can you also show me how to do an image upload.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Click the quote tab. You will then see a "landscape" icon...9th one in from the left.

Click and insert link.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:03 am
Trinity wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:09 am Fox News thinks Col Vindman might be a double agent. Perhaps he trained with Tulsi. Pence, Barr and Pompeo need to lawyer up.
They have got nothing, just cheap talk. More Trump lover fewmets.
Two military veterans, Taylor and Vindman, are going to sink Trump. Trump will be forced out of the White House, either through impeachment, or far more likely, in the 2020 election.

DocBarrister 8-)
@DocBarrister
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

“The astounding thing is how very close Trump came to getting away with it. But for the courage of one nameless whistleblower, headlines would now be overrun with Biden and ominous foreign investigations. The fact of Trump's malicious hand it in all never would've been untangled. The insane part to me is that multiple people reported Trump's abuse of power via various channels & all of them were shut down until the whistleblower complaint was filed, twice. This has been covered up by multiple high level people who should all be investigated.” Susan Hennessy
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:24 pm Any chance we can start a thread called “Fighting Words — the Murf and LandM Fight Thread,” and free up impeachment for, you know, impeachment?
+1
or at least stop with all the threats of violence. Really has no place on here.

Not to mention off topic.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:39 am
seacoaster wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:24 pm Any chance we can start a thread called “Fighting Words — the Murf and LandM Fight Thread,” and free up impeachment for, you know, impeachment?
+1
or at least stop with all the threats of violence. Really has no place on here.

Not to mention off topic.
The threat of violence are stunningly childish and show a lot about the poster.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Another guy that just can’t get over it. Trump is duly elected:
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/10/28/politi ... cnn.com%2F
“I wish you would!”
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Interesting that McCarthy, Jordan, Gaetz, Scalise, former Congressperson Duffy, Laura Ingraham---none of whom served in the Military---are casting doubt on Colonel Vindman's Patriotism, Bravery, Military Service and loyalty to the oath he took. :roll: SAD.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Rat-forkers Ingraham and Yoo see this movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEPa4RFLJ-0

But the real true movie is actually Ken Burns' documentary on the Statue of Liberty. Vindman and his twin brother (at age 10) appear briefly in Burns' film with their grandmother sitting on the boardwalk in Brighton Beach. Both Vindman brothers are Army LTC's currently serving in the WH for the NSC.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... r-vindman/

And all to defend Cadet Bone Spurs.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Looks like the Federal District Judge in the Kupperman declaratory judgment case will see the parties Thursday. Not sure if it’ll be before or after the House vote.

These are interesting times.
ggait

Post by ggait »

FWIW, Judge Leon is a GWB appointee. Seems conservative but reasonable.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.

Return to “POLITICS”