Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
LandM

Re: IMPEACHMENT ... Constitutional method to vacate an election

Post by LandM »

ok,
Today I have firmly confirmed Mr. Murph you are a certified idiot. I will gladly accept my punishment. Hey dick$head, in case you missed the breaking news my mom has been in a nursing home the last two years with dementia. I was informed that we will be at SBU in early Feb 2020, once dates are confirmed I will let you know. You are NOT who you claim you are. I will be staying in Patchagou (spelling)n- and will be walking to the REAL MURPHY Memorial. I am actually thinking of calling Don Shipley so he can embarrass you or maybe a small chance I will be eating leather - size 10.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Any chance we can start a thread called “Fighting Words — the Murf and LandM Fight Thread,” and free up impeachment for, you know, impeachment?
LandM

Post by LandM »

Mr Murph,

Not sure why I am doing this but you are a severe idiot. With my son I threw overhand with a baseball glove - never played the game but I bet you saw me play a physical game on TV. You are not who you say you are so stop pretending. You are nothing more then a BEEN brother - coulda, shoulda, and woulda :D . Sucks to be you and now inform me how important you are :lol:
LandM

Post by LandM »

Sea,
Love it - I have the gloves and all :D
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

LandM wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:26 pm Sea,
Love it - I have the gloves and all :D
Sigh.....
ggait

Post by ggait »

Kevin McCarthy
‏Verified account @GOPLeader

It’s been 34 days since Nancy Pelosi unilaterally declared her impeachment inquiry.

Today’s backtracking is an admission that this process has been botched from the start.

We will not legitimize the Schiff/Pelosi sham impeachment.
1:26 PM - 28 Oct 2019
So by holding a vote (which the courts fyi on Friday said was unnecessary), the Dems have now admitted their unvoted inquiry was illegitimate. And since it was illegitimate at the beginning, taking a vote now can't make it legitimate later. Fruit of the poisoned tree!!

So by taking a vote, the GOP's stonewall is now even more justified than ever!!

Gosh those Dems are so stupid -- 3D chess playing Reps just rope-a-doped them again.
Last edited by ggait on Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

You know this had to happen sooner or later to move the impeachment forward to the Senate. It's a nothing burger. I am a little surprised they are doing it later this weak, but had to happen sooner or later. It is totally predictable the republican spin. I think part of the reason for moving the timeline ahead is so they can lean on the folks who are not obeying subpoenas.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:10 pm
LandM wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:56 pm Murf,
POST one, just one thing about not making it to SBU or having my momma having to take care of me or my health preventing from meeting with you - you cannot as they do not exist - thankfully if my grandkids pursue lax you will be long gone - you tell ALLOT of stories and unfortunately, you cannot back them up.........your nose has to be 12 feet long - I would use different words and will if you post again, I will accept my time out chair - you are NOT who you claim you are and btw I do not speak Latin or Italian which is too bad as I am Catholic an attend mass at least 4 times a week. Can you get the fact that 1. I hate having to go back and do the work; 2. I would really hate to embarrass you as you are doing a great job yourself; and 3. Your posts do exist in the archives and I will get someone to find them for me. You started Mr. Tuffy Wuffy now finish it. BTW I did take my meds today.
Dont sweat it, L&M.

Murf is the Laxpower/Fanlax resident Cliff Claven.

His bark hasNOT bite. Much like his stories have no truth.

Check your PMs.
Check your PMs not BM's. Another of LM's alters emerges. His Cosmo persona was a scholar of note at the Yale Divinity School,served 3 tours in Afghanistan as a Ranger and played in the NFL for 12 years. And CK doubles as a chick magnet for LM so it can get a glimpse of females.

Even a skillful, experienced therapist likely has an uphill battle treating both entities.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of 2 more alters, surface in the next few days.

The common thread was, for me, that both entities exhibited a rather shaky command of the English language. To wit, CK's His bark has NOT bite. Alter LM's ALLOT is further proof these are alters.

Moreover, the statements that claim to know all about me are eerily similar.
Last edited by wahoomurf on Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Someone had to show their cards, bluffing only gets you so far.....most of the time.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:24 pm Any chance we can start a thread called “Fighting Words — the Murf and LandM Fight Thread,” and free up impeachment for, you know, impeachment?
UGHH. COUNT ME OUT.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

“WH natsec official, a decorated Iraq war veteran, plans to tell House impeachment investigators he heard Trump appeal to Ukraine’s pres to investig 1 of his leading polit rivals, a request the aide considered so damaging to Amer interests that he reported it to a superior.”

"I am a patriot," Colonel Vindman plans to tell the investigators, "and it is my sacred duty and honor to advance and defend our country irrespective of party or politics."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/28/us/p ... hment.html
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Trinity wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:27 pm “WH natsec official, a decorated Iraq war veteran, plans to tell House impeachment investigators he heard Trump appeal to Ukraine’s pres to investig 1 of his leading polit rivals, a request the aide considered so damaging to Amer interests that he reported it to a superior.”

"I am a patriot," Colonel Vindman plans to tell the investigators, "and it is my sacred duty and honor to advance and defend our country irrespective of party or politics."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/28/us/p ... hment.html

Rut Ro. Another one of those civil servant little guys with the temerity to think anyone cares what he has to say. Probably a traitor. :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
LandM

Post by LandM »

An 0-5 - ok - you are putting allot of faith in that guy. Knew a few of them - does not take allot to get there depending on your MOS. I am glad we are moving to Impeachment - finally some sunlight. 0-5 is like a mid-level manager at a bank - lots of them out there. Been allot of swings and misses in the last 3 years - hopefully, either way, the next elected President does not have to go through all of this. Not sure what the objective is but there are other solutions if you hate someone.

Hey Murf,
I was unsuccessful copying my portrait of me and President Reagan shaking hands into this response - maybe you can show me how to do that so we can lay that claim to rest. The handsome guy when posted on the left is me:). I swear I just showed my wife all the wonderful things I have done so just to clear the air - she told me to get out of my dream and lay, lay land:
1. I have only had one call sign - well, I was falcon 25 in the military - but out here been L&M since i started - stands for Lakes and Mountains - it is good to be retired and my wife did agree with that;
2. Yale Divinity School - I did step on that campus once as my son had a scrimmage game there but I was no way smart enough to get onto that campus as a student;
3. 3 tours in Afghanistan - Nope recalled for Gulf 1 to Pete Field in C-Springs - one day. I think my age would have prevented me from doing any fun things over there;
4. Ranger - nope although I worked with them my last 4 years - someone has to make sure those pesky targets get hit but never qualified;
5. NFL for 12 years - Nope - my knees could only handle 4 of college ball - then I had a thing called a commitment - you know I raise my right hand and then I committed to at least 4 years of service - I do know a few guys who got out of that commitment but I was not a good enough player to be drafted;
6. I have no idea what CK means but at 58, long hair, pierced ear, few pounds (just a few :D ) on the pouch, and my wife not sure I qualify as a chick magnet BUT i am taking my grandson trick or treating this week so maybe he will give me the vibe;
7. I will admit I use allot of 4 letter words but I think my English is decent;
8. I have only received 5 PM's and since I do not know how to start them - so please show me one - where you got one from me and also show me the other items I have requested - if you make claims prove it;
9. BTW, my wife thought it was cool she married the Renaissance Man - then I had to wake her up from her dream :lol:

To the benefit of sea and other intellectually minded people PM me or I will let you know in Feb when i am down in Long Island.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Falcon 25 -- jersey # or Falcon code ?
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Fox News thinks Col Vindman might be a double agent. Perhaps he trained with Tulsi. Pence, Barr and Pompeo need to lawyer up.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

LandM wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:22 am An 0-5 - ok - you are putting allot of faith in that guy. Knew a few of them - does not take allot to get there depending on your MOS. I am glad we are moving to Impeachment - finally some sunlight. 0-5 is like a mid-level manager at a bank - lots of them out there. Been allot of swings and misses in the last 3 years - hopefully, either way, the next elected President does not have to go through all of this. Not sure what the objective is but there are other solutions if you hate someone.

Hey Murf,
I was unsuccessful copying my portrait of me and President Reagan shaking hands into this response - maybe you can show me how to do that so we can lay that claim to rest. The handsome guy when posted on the left is me:). I swear I just showed my wife all the wonderful things I have done so just to clear the air - she told me to get out of my dream and lay, lay land:
1. I have only had one call sign - well, I was falcon 25 in the military - but out here been L&M since i started - stands for Lakes and Mountains - it is good to be retired and my wife did agree with that;
2. Yale Divinity School - I did step on that campus once as my son had a scrimmage game there but I was no way smart enough to get onto that campus as a student;
3. 3 tours in Afghanistan - Nope recalled for Gulf 1 to Pete Field in C-Springs - one day. I think my age would have prevented me from doing any fun things over there;
4. Ranger - nope although I worked with them my last 4 years - someone has to make sure those pesky targets get hit but never qualified;
5. NFL for 12 years - Nope - my knees could only handle 4 of college ball - then I had a thing called a commitment - you know I raise my right hand and then I committed to at least 4 years of service - I do know a few guys who got out of that commitment but I was not a good enough player to be drafted;
6. I have no idea what CK means but at 58, long hair, pierced ear, few pounds (just a few :D ) on the pouch, and my wife not sure I qualify as a chick magnet BUT i am taking my grandson trick or treating this week so maybe he will give me the vibe;
7. I will admit I use allot of 4 letter words but I think my English is decent;
8. I have only received 5 PM's and since I do not know how to start them - so please show me one - where you got one from me and also show me the other items I have requested - if you make claims prove it;
9. BTW, my wife thought it was cool she married the Renaissance Man - then I had to wake her up from her dream :lol:

To the benefit of sea and other intellectually minded people PM me or I will let you know in Feb when i am down in Long Island.
The inquiry phase is over?
“I wish you would!”
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Nope. There’s more.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/context/ ... 677a1b9d6/

"The meeting proceeded well until the Ukrainians broached the subject of a meeting between the two presidents. The Ukrainians saw this meeting as critically important in order to solidify the support of their most important international partner. Amb. Sondland started to speak about Ukraine delivering specific investigations in order to secure the meeting with the President, at which time Ambassador Bolton cut the meeting short."

Nothing here, right?
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Trinity wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:09 am Fox News thinks Col Vindman might be a double agent. Perhaps he trained with Tulsi. Pence, Barr and Pompeo need to lawyer up.
Actually thought you were kidding:

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/oh-my- ... t-witness/
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

I wish. John Yoo, Laura and the Dersh in the segment. Right wing luminaries.
Hard for Jared Kushner to effectively manage the defense against impeachment and suckle Mohammed Bonesaw at Davos at the same time. Trump needs a War Room with someone smarter than Sean Duffy.

Return to “POLITICS”