Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: IMPEACHMENT ... Constitutional method to vacate an election

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:20 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:10 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:02 pm My hero?

think I will get sick. This, after all my posts, is really what you think I think of tRump. Hero? what a joke .

NDAA..........get's zero votes from pretend CONservatives. Didn't need their YEA vote to fund the killing machine industry. Get it now. taats.

If you want justice and investigations, but JUST for tRump........you aren't one of us.

Give anyone a week to investigate stock purchases and I will find at least a couple dozen members of Congress-staff that have violated the STOCK act. In other words, the taats make sure the nest is secure.

Carry on, perhaps ideas and idealogies can be discussed here at some point....... don't let the door hit you on the way in

post a link to your complaints about Jared and Ivanka when you get a chance sure, right after you post links to your complaints about anyone other than the tRumps.... but what complaints do I have against Jared or Ivanka ? Have they done something illegal? ..also, your post demanding Trump put his assets in a blind Trust or divest I demand that ALL taats do this, not just tRump. WTFHYB ?? .... and your posts about his corrupt charity same with you, regarding Obama's Chicago land for free corruption, or Rham Emanual jumping the Mayoral line. or........there should be ple nay....hove the server can handle the query..... Wake Up
Did you watch the Eddie Snowd INN segment with Joe Rogan? Skip the first 45 minutes. Do YOU believe him? Bush was the most evil President, evah. Mentioned a bunch that Cheney should be hung, especially for NOT divesting for Halli Barry Burton. You? silence.

Really confused....and frankly quite sick......that if anyone questions anything about anyone, they are labeled. Something. Enforce ALL laws, or none. Simple.

Arrest tRump. If he has broken the law. Stop all the tv shows and just place the man in cuffs already. You really think people will take up arms in his duhfense? Really?
Post the links of your full throated criticisms....I am on record. Don't like him. Never have and never will. He won't get the benefit of the doubt from me... The only Rogan I am interest in is the episode wit Tyrone Biggums.

Where are the links?
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Or, you could just point out what Jared and Ivanka have done that is illegal. I am unaware.

Also, if YOU could provide links of you souring on anyone OTHER than tRump, please provide. Beyond that, your lil game is about as much fun as a barium enema .
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

LandM wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:35 am MD,
I love Telluride and Canandaigua - home on wheels, not so much as there is nowhere to hide;
I do not take anything personal. I also do not not drink much - one shot before a PSU and AF game - so two shots a weekend, assuming both are playing - I love hard hitting football and love a great scrum......it is fun - alcohol causes allot of issues;
Yes i have been called everything I stated and no I am not gonna let a bunch of whiny people get in my panties as I wear boxers;
If Trump cannot be indicted then why are we wasting millions on the D's going after him? Impeach him, the Senate will not agree and you or the public cannot according to you indict him......move on already - why continue the stupidity and you have not found him guilty of anything - sometimes I think super intellectual people just trip over themselves and many out here are guilty of that;
There seems to be allot of lawyers and Monday morning QB's out here so if you say what is true, why do people continue to publish cartoons, articles from unbelievably ridiculous sources and then claim he is guilty - man-up and at least impeach him, your brothers in arms can at least do that :D
LandM,
I'd like him out of office. And I want Trumpism thoroughly repudiated.
I think the GOP is dead in 10 years if Trumpism is not repudiated (unless Trump's still in office then).

I'd rather that occur at the polls, but Trump is openly asking foreign leaders to get involved with the 2020 election.
I don't think there's really any choice but to impeach. I think the GOP Senators are too locked into partisanship to remove him, but I suspect a few GOP Senators will choose to be labelled "human scum" by Trump and will do the right thing. That's important. So, I hope the Dems proceed carefully and methodically to present a case that moves the American voters to understand why this is necessary.

But please, please stop saying that no one has found him guilty of anything as if that statement as ANY meaning. It's not posters on here who say he can't be indicted, it's his AG and DOJ. If you can't indict, you can't have a trial, and you can't convict. But that certainly doesn't mean he's not guilty of crimes, some of which are in plain sight now.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

LandM wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:36 pm Admin
Mea culpa
Murf any time any where pick a venue it it *** would be fun.
Until someone, anyone gives an indictment and charging papers I will just chuckle.

Best of luck for 4 more years you all earned it.
Best
I AM A HAPPILY MARRIED HETEROSEXUAL MALE. Ergo, I suggest you look for the FUN you so desperately desperately and obviously obviously need, anytime, anywhere and at whichever venue you and whoever you find choose to meet. I wish you Godspeed. in your endeavors.

***A PC with hiccups or where you currently are, on the the spectrum? Both are highly treatable. Bonne chance.
a fan

Post by a fan »

think I will get sick. This, after all my posts, is really what you think I think of tRump. Hero? what a joke .
Every time Trump does something stupid or corrupt, all we get from you are posts about Hillary or Biden or some other irrelevant person.

Trump is our President. If you don't like him, or what he does, where's the criticism?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:04 pm

Every time Trump does something stupid or corrupt, all we get from you are posts about Hillary or Biden or some other irrelevant person.

Trump is our President. If you don't like him, or what he does, where's the criticism?
This is insanity. Have you NOT read comments about him being a record spender. a PRETEND CONservative. A rino? NDAA is up again......and tRump will sign it, no problem. Lame.

It's like a daily ritual, you guys have to vent , hourly, about tRump, or you will go all "joker" apparently.

And, once again, YOU get decide what point is relevant, or irrelevant, apparently. More passive, aggressive, "you must be new around here, caution" type comments. Biden IS relevant to impeachment. Yes? Hillaryouse Clinton keeps herself relevant. You're NOT curious as to how Hillary got the opening 10 minutes of Cummings funeral. Why her?

I must be all alone in this curiousity.
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:13 pm This is insanity. Have you NOT read comments about him being a record spender. a PRETEND CONservative. A rino? NDAA is up again......and tRump will sign it, no problem. Lame.
You're failing at your own game. Everyone here has chimed in on Biden's corruption, for example.

What you are whining about is that "we're not complaining enough" about whatever subject you yourself think needs more discussion.

So all I'm doing is giving you what you're giving us: "that's great, but you're not complaining about Trump ENOUGH".

So put a shoulder into it, complain more about Trump, or FFS, leave the rest of us alone for not complaining about corruption by others as much as you personally think we should complaining.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:30 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:13 pm This is insanity. Have you NOT read comments about him being a record spender. a PRETEND CONservative. A rino? NDAA is up again......and tRump will sign it, no problem. Lame.
You're failing at your own game. Everyone here has chimed in on Biden's corruption, for example.

What you are whining about is that "we're not complaining enough" about whatever subject you yourself think needs more discussion.

So all I'm doing is giving you what you're giving us: "that's great, but you're not complaining about Trump ENOUGH".

So put a shoulder into it, complain more about Trump, or FFS, leave the rest of us alone for not complaining about corruption by others as much as you personally think we should complaining.
....as in, NOT AT ALL (complaining about others corruption )

Got it. Do you guys ever wonder why so few people comment......exactly
a fan

Post by a fan »

If you really, honestly give a *hit about this stuff..take ten seconds and use the search function. You'll find ggait, myself, and others discussing that it was unethical for Hunter to get a fat board seat while Daddy (the specific, condescending word I used) was VP and doing work in Ukraine.

If that doesn't count for you as criticism, just leave us alone, because you're just complaining to complain.
Typical Lax Dad

Trump didn’t have to withhold money to the Ukraine government in order to investigate Hunter Biden. Trump and his campaign wanted a public announcement to make Joe look bad. Trump cares about corruption... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... sages.html
“I wish you would!”
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:58 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:30 pm

....as in, NOT AT ALL (complaining about others corruption )

Got it. Do you guys ever wonder why so few people comment......exactly
WONDER why so FEW people don't comment? :shock: HUH! I'm not sure which TV or radio stations you listen to. The ones I listen to, spew forth a rather steady stream of comments, from a wide source of people and pols about the corrupt, unfair, illegal process the Republican and Democrat members of the investigation committee follow. The one employed so brilliantly and fairly by now-retired Republican congressman Trey Gowdy during the Benghazi hearings.

However I do WONDER why so many of the "pundits" weigh in with criticism of the PROCESS but not so much about the CONTENT of the proceedings Most appear to be members of the pizza,& cell-phone faction of the Republican party. Kinda puzzling in as much as there are 47 Republicans on the committee. Perhaps it's a lack of faith in or distrust of the 47, outside the PCP pale?
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Article:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... ro-quo.amp

“Sondland’s lawyer told the Wall Street Journal that the top diplomat specifically said that Ukraine agreeing to open up an investigation into 2016 election interference and a probe into a gas company where former vice president Joe Biden’s son once served on the board was a condition for a White House meeting between Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart, Volodymyr Zelensky. A lawmaker asked Sondland specifically whether that amounted to a quid pro quo. The diplomat specified that he wasn’t a lawyer but he believed the answer to that question was yes.”

Get over it. Relax.
Typical Lax Dad

seacoaster wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:24 pm Article:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... ro-quo.amp

“Sondland’s lawyer told the Wall Street Journal that the top diplomat specifically said that Ukraine agreeing to open up an investigation into 2016 election interference and a probe into a gas company where former vice president Joe Biden’s son once served on the board was a condition for a White House meeting between Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart, Volodymyr Zelensky. A lawmaker asked Sondland specifically whether that amounted to a quid pro quo. The diplomat specified that he wasn’t a lawyer but he believed the answer to that question was yes.”

Get over it. Relax.
BFD
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:26 pm Or, you could just point out what Jared and Ivanka have done that is illegal. I am unaware.
Hold the phone: does this mean you're ok with corruption and unethical behavior, so long as it's legal?

This is a total 180 for you.

So to be clear: so long as what a politician does is legal, you're fine with it? I want to make sure I have your position correct.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:35 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:26 pm Or, you could just point out what Jared and Ivanka have done that is illegal. I am unaware.
Hold the phone: does this mean you're ok with corruption and unethical behavior, so long as it's legal?

This is a total 180 for you.

So to be clear: so long as what a politician does is legal, you're fine with it? I want to make sure I have your position correct.
good a fan!...asking for clarification rather than doing the straw man shuffle :D
a fan

Post by a fan »

I'm assuming you'll show me the same courtesy, and never ever get the intent of my posts wrong...thereby throwing up a strawman, correct? ;)
LandM

Post by LandM »

C&S - it is called Scoops - used to be across Kershaw Park then moved (progress) next to CNB on the lake front route - our friends started The Creamery on Parrish and 332 - nice place. If you have not been to the water park in a bit they have really done some upgrades - great town and still walkable.

TLD if anything I have been consistent - not happy with the situation but he still has not been convicted and he is still the President - yes, the duly elected President - he has been accused of allot of stuff and I will accept that and have listened BUT to use the excuse he is a sitting President and he cannot be indicted/convicted of a crime in office then break some china and change the rules - it is like a bunch of sheep - well, we hit the cliff so the first one went over - guess I am going to. BTW, name a politician who is a saint - just one. I am NOT standing up for his actions just you guys are holding him to a standard that is unbelievable - I like the cartoons better - it fits my simple brain.

sea- thanks for the WSJ article - but you still have a "he said she said" - personally the texts, emails, and conversation should clear it up - so release them - if the story is there release them. The text of the conversation was released by all things that White House - so release the rest. When has a reporter gotten all the facts correct?;

So all these wonderful talking heads keep saying what a jerk he is - really - well cry me a river.

Woomurph I hit SBU every year for the Ron Lavalle Memorial Scholarship usually it is in late Feb and then got to the Murphy Memorial at the Post Office - I have asked to meet you before and you rudely declined - so we are making progress. I will PM you when I am down there.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:49 pm I'm assuming you'll show me the same courtesy, and never ever get the intent of my posts wrong...thereby throwing up a strawman, correct? ;)
:D of course...carry on...
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

So release them?

The documents that are available are pretty much part of the public record. The remaining documentary material is not yet available... because the White House has directed the Executive Branch agencies not to comply with document requests and subpoenas. This means that State, Treasury, OMB and the NSC are all being prevented from providing the information to a co-equal branch of government.

Still waiting for that “conviction”?
Typical Lax Dad

LandM wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:56 pm C&S - it is called Scoops - used to be across Kershaw Park then moved (progress) next to CNB on the lake front route - our friends started The Creamery on Parrish and 332 - nice place. If you have not been to the water park in a bit they have really done some upgrades - great town and still walkable.

TLD if anything I have been consistent - not happy with the situation but he still has not been convicted and he is still the President - yes, the duly elected President - he has been accused of allot of stuff and I will accept that and have listened BUT to use the excuse he is a sitting President and he cannot be indicted/convicted of a crime in office then break some china and change the rules - it is like a bunch of sheep - well, we hit the cliff so the first one went over - guess I am going to. BTW, name a politician who is a saint - just one. I am NOT standing up for his actions just you guys are holding him to a standard that is unbelievable - I like the cartoons better - it fits my simple brain.

sea- thanks for the WSJ article - but you still have a "he said she said" - personally the texts, emails, and conversation should clear it up - so release them - if the story is there release them. The text of the conversation was released by all things that White House - so release the rest. When has a reporter gotten all the facts correct?;

So all these wonderful talking heads keep saying what a jerk he is - really - well cry me a river.

Woomurph I hit SBU every year for the Ron Lavalle Memorial Scholarship usually it is in late Feb and then got to the Murphy Memorial at the Post Office - I have asked to meet you before and you rudely declined - so we are making progress. I will PM you when I am down there.
https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/2019/7 ... -president
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”