2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: 2020 Elections - End of GOP rope?

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:18 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:13 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:06 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:58 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:51 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:39 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:35 pm Meanwhile, middling middle ager's look to this stuff:

https://www.scribd.com/document/4108373 ... olututions

and

https://apps.irs.gov/pub/epostcard/cor/ ... 060195.pdf

Why IS it. that when you call out a wrongdoer, you get labeled. Wrong is wrong. guess not when it's someone YOU like.

And this: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_ ... Foundation :lol: :lol: :lol:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/obama-libr ... 1564506589
Read it a long time ago. See “Opinion” heading. Let me know when the feds or Po Po go after him. I will re-read it. Wasn’t so straight forward if I recall but hey Obama ain’t no saint either. Another politician but seems less crooked than others.
Key word " seems"

.....yup, while wearing MDLAX's tux and roaming around Manhattan after "coming out" (Debutaunt ball )......she sure seemed friendly, rubbing the crotch reason with the left hand, lifting the wallet with the right. Thank goodness early 80's and the AMEX card was easily cancelled. No harm, no foul, right?
Wake up.
OK, then what?
Since you asked: https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/bre ... utType=amp

Barry must have stolen your apples in Cambridge. You are obsessed.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:17 pm What does any of this have to do with rooting out corruption..............ALL of it?
It has to do with your non stop hitting other posters with your whataboutisms. Hillary isn't in power. Neither is Biden. So why are you bringing them up, while ignoring the corruption of a sitting President??

So my response, until you stop is: whataboutTrump. I've seen zero criticism from you on Trump's corruption. No one else has either.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:22 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:17 pm What does any of this have to do with rooting out corruption..............ALL of it?
It has to do with your non stop hitting other posters with your whataboutisms. Hillary isn't in power. Neither is Biden. So why are you bringing them up, while ignoring the corruption of a sitting President??

So my response, until you stop is: whataboutTrump. I've seen zero criticism from you on Trump's corruption. No one else has either.
But Netflix is paying the Obamas! If they were two average schmoes nobody would pay them that kind of money! Crooked
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

It has to do with your non stop hitting other posters with your whataboutisms. Hillary isn't in power. Neither is Biden. So why are you bringing them up, while ignore the corruption of a sitting President??

This term, again passive aggressive tone or arguing (fighting) belies what you have said you agree with me about...taats.

this term, is a harbor for closemindedness. You generalize.....lil r. lil d....before the name is all that matters. lame sauce. Constantly stating it too.

BIDEN.....is running for POTUSA. I know HILLARY will run..........she is very much in power. Do you ignore it all? The Hillary machine? Do you really think it went away after 2016?

Whataboutism, the term: If you want me to ALWAYS put on "i hate tRump" eye black on to seem worthy of reading, yawn. 95% of the comments on here got THAT part covered. Only the climate change thread seems barren, if only a little, of the all trump, all the time.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:32 pm
It has to do with your non stop hitting other posters with your whataboutisms. Hillary isn't in power. Neither is Biden. So why are you bringing them up, while ignore the corruption of a sitting President??

This term, again passive aggressive tone or arguing (fighting) belies what you have said you agree with me about...taats.

this term, is a harbor for closemindedness. You generalize.....lil r. lil d....before the name is all that matters. lame sauce. Constantly stating it too.

BIDEN.....is running for POTUSA. I know HILLARY will run..........she is very much in power. Do you ignore it all? The Hillary machine? Do you really think it went away after 2016?

Whataboutism, the term: If you want me to ALWAYS put on "i hate tRump" eye black on to seem worthy of reading, yawn. 95% of the comments on here got THAT part covered. Only the climate change thread seems barren, if only a little, of the all trump, all the time.
Here you go. It’s an opinion piece: let me know what you think. Don’t bring up anyone else...
https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... gn-funding
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:29 pm

But Netflix is paying the Obamas! If they were two average schmoes nobody would pay them that kind of money! Crooked
Did Netflix benefit, financially, from the Obama Presidency? Think short and soft about that one ;)

Name ONE former President investigated for a crime? exactly my point.

As a final thought. Biden withholding money to get a foreign AG fired OK. Children getting no show jobs at an evil climate change company (why does everyone FORGET that ? ) also OK. Funnelling money to Haliburton is ok, while owning stock.

Don't CARE that some of you called out Cheney for not divesting......I wanna know where the LAW is that stops this practice. Some 20 years later.

yeah, THAT is whataboutism.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:36 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:29 pm

Did Netflix benefit, financially, from the Obama Presidency? Think short and soft about that one ;)

Name ONE former President investigated for a crime? exactly my point.

As a final thought. Biden withholding money to get a foreign AG fired OK. Children getting no show jobs at an evil climate change company (why does everyone FORGET that ? ) also OK. Funnelling money to Haliburton is ok, while owning stock.

Don't CARE that some of you called out Cheney for not divesting......I wanna know where the LAW is that stops this practice. Some 20 years later.

yeah, THAT is whataboutism.
But what about Hunter Biden: https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/ ... tities?amp
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

You read the court ruling on Obama’s land grab?
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:40 pm You read the court ruling on Obama’s land grab?
OJ's gloves..........innocent. ;)
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:49 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:40 pm You read the court ruling on Obama’s land grab?
OJ's gloves..........innocent. ;)
Yep! OJ was innocent! Thanks for participating
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:34 pm

Here you go. It’s an opinion piece: let me know what you think. Don’t bring up anyone else...
You have never read my comments about tRumps overseas bundlers? How I think it's a huge problem. How I think the pathetic taats, especially when questioning Brett Keganaugh, less than . 00008 % of the questioning was about stuff that matters. Citizens United. I think the Supreme Court should be revamped.

What's that have to do with Jared? Sorry, when an opinion piece mentions dank rancor smells, gotta test the water while holding a toaster oven. In short, I don't see a crime being committed by Jared. Do you?

Congress can always pass a law to stop this practice. What are they waiting for? Seriously. Call up your Congress, get them to pass this law, banning overseas money of any kind. Of doing ANY kind of business transactions while working for the government. Conflict of interest strong without it. YOu know it too.

You won't do a thing. Life, busy, have one and all the other usual excuses when people called to the change matt.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:56 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:34 pm

You have never read my comments about tRumps overseas bundlers? How I think it's a huge problem. How I think the pathetic taats, especially when questioning Brett Keganaugh, less than . 00008 % of the questioning was about stuff that matters. Citizens United. I think the Supreme Court should be revamped.

What's that have to do with Jared? Sorry, when an opinion piece mentions dank rancor smells, gotta test the water while holding a toaster oven. In short, I don't see a crime being committed by Jared. Do you?

Congress can always pass a law to stop this practice. What are they waiting for? Seriously. Call up your Congress, get them to pass this law, banning overseas money of any kind. Of doing ANY kind of business transactions while working for the government. Conflict of interest strong without it. YOu know it too.

You won't do a thing. Life, busy, have one and all the other usual excuses when people called to the change matt.
666 5th Avenue: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/03/nyre ... e.amp.html
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:32 pm This term, again passive aggressive tone or arguing (fighting) belies what you have said you agree with me about...taats.
Yes. But that doesn't mean that there's no difference between jaywalking and first degree murder.

There are orders of significance and magnitude, and that's why some things are discussed in greater magnitudes here than others. You jump to the conclusion that because we discuss what our actual President does more than some guy trying to be our President, clearly means we're biased.
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:32 pm BIDEN.....is running for POTUSA.
Yep. And every poster here, save old salt and YA, have condemned the unethical behavior of Hunter.

Moreover, no one here is a fan of his, save Pete Brown. Go yell at him, and leave the rest of us alone.
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:32 pm I know HILLARY will run.
And everyone here not only has condemned her corruption, the entire nation hated her so much that they voted for Donald freaking Trump over her....or sat home and didn't vote. I can't think of a worse rebuke to her, and yet you're here acting like we're all Hillary fans.

Cut it out. No one here likes her.
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:32 pm Whataboutism, the term: If you want me to ALWAYS put on "i hate tRump" eye black on to seem worthy of reading, yawn. 95% of the comments on here got THAT part covered. Only the climate change thread seems barren, if only a little, of the all trump, all the time.
So you are desperately trying to tell us that you can't distinguish between Hunter Freaking Biden and a sitting American President?

Did we have a thread on Trump family corruption when Obama was President? More importantly: did you? Nope. You said nothing....and not one person gave you grief for that. Ask yourself: why?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Just overwhelmed right now with a profound love for this country! Who doesn’t appreciate the gift of having been born here or given citizenship?! I swear, every so often I feel I’m insane; I’ll stop and see something or remember something, and my thought always is, thank god I’m an American. I realize some of us are negative nabobs, or dismissive of capitalism, but the beauty of our system is we can support even those who hate it! My dads family was deep confederate, and I love that side of my heritage, but now, what we are are incredibly patriotic and grateful citizens who see the greatness of a country that will forever be unmatched in human history!

Go back to arguing I guess. 🇺🇸
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:01 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:32 pm This term, again passive aggressive tone or arguing (fighting) belies what you have said you agree with me about...taats.
Yes. But that doesn't mean that there's no difference between jaywalking and first degree murder. The prison terms and fines are not the same either. What's your point?

There are orders of significance and magnitude, and that's why some things are discussed in greater magnitudes here than others. You jump to the conclusion that because we discuss what our actual President does more than some guy trying to be our President, clearly means we're biased. Again, because YOU want to discuss it. How is this different?
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:32 pm BIDEN.....is running for POTUSA.
Yep. And every poster here, save old salt and YA, have condemned the unethical behavior of Hunter. TLD will want links. Have any? Unethical behavior of Hunter? Didn't realize he was VP when he got the evil fossil fuel job. Must have missed the bashing of the other CHina gang of megamen/investment dudes (Romney's son, Bulgers, etc. )

Moreover, no one here is a fan of his, save Pete Brown. Go yell at him, and leave the rest of us alone.
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:32 pm I know HILLARY will run.
And everyone here not only has condemned her corruption, the entire nation hated her so much that they voted for Donald freaking Trump over her. None of your fecesbook friends claim that tRump is a "illegitamate" President or don't point out that millions (3) more US voters pulled for HER.....or sat home and didn't vote. I can't think of a worse rebuke to her, and yet you're here acting like we're all Hillary fans.

Cut it out. No one here likes her. Wrong. hu72 does, doc does. disslax does, tld does. mdlaxfan does, seacoaster does, forever does.
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:32 pm Whataboutism, the term: If you want me to ALWAYS put on "i hate tRump" eye black on to seem worthy of reading, yawn. 95% of the comments on here got THAT part covered. Only the climate change thread seems barren, if only a little, of the all trump, all the time.
So you are desperately trying to tell us that you can't distinguish between Hunter Freaking Biden and a sitting American President?

Did we have a thread on Trump family corruption when Obama was President? More importantly: did you? Nope. You said nothing...said nothing about what? tRump not being President? um.....ok. you're being weird. .and not one person gave you grief for that. Ask yourself: why?
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

It IS interesting that all this "inclusive" talk about the 2020 Presidential election, there are about 30 comments (not including mine/both) mentioning Tulsi Gabbard. Who IS running for President..............and the almost 4 times the amount of comments mentioning Hillaryous Clinton.....who IS not running.

Funny how AFAN doesn't bash all the others. So many comments about Clinton who is NOT running. :roll: What is it now, staying on topic?
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:17 pm Again, because YOU want to discuss it. How is this different?
Because I'm not yelling at other posters about it. You are. You're complaining nonstop about posters not posting about things you want them to post about.

My suggestion? Leave posters out of it, and post about it yourself. Solves the problem, does it not? And if other posters are interested in what you have to say, including me, we'll chime in.

What you're doing, instead, is berating other posters no matter the topic. You think they should be discussing "something else".

So post your own topics, right? No one is stopping you. The constant "you're not talking about the right things" is tiresome.
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:32 pm TLD will want links. Have any? Unethical behavior of Hunter? Didn't realize he was VP when he got the evil fossil fuel job. Must have missed the bashing of the other CHina gang of megamen/investment dudes (Romney's son, Bulgers, etc. )
Case in point. I'm supposed to read your mind and discuss the exact, specific corruption that you're worked up about...and if I don't do that, I'm wrong, and a big jerk.

Start a thread on Biden. Problem solved. You can contribute all you like....no one is stopping you. And maybe we'd actually be able to figure out what the heck you're talking about....
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:31 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:17 pm Again, because YOU want to discuss it. How is this different?
Because I'm not yelling at other posters about it. You are. You're complaining nonstop about posters not posting about things you want them to post about. This just isn't true. I am replying to you, not the other way around. So who is complaining?

My suggestion? Leave posters out of it, and post about it yourself. Solves the problem, does it not? And if other posters are interested in what you have to say, including me, we'll chime in.

What you're doing, instead, is berating other posters no matter the topic. You think they should be discussing "something else".

So post your own topics, right? No one is stopping you. The constant "you're not talking about the right things" is tiresome.
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:32 pm TLD will want links. Have any? Unethical behavior of Hunter? Didn't realize he was VP when he got the evil fossil fuel job. Must have missed the bashing of the other CHina gang of megamen/investment dudes (Romney's son, Bulgers, etc. )
Case in point. I'm supposed to read your mind and discuss the exact, specific corruption that you're worked up about...and if I don't do that, I'm wrong, and a big jerk.

Start a thread on Biden. Problem solved. You can contribute all you like....no one is stopping you. And maybe we'd actually be able to figure out what the heck you're talking about....
At the end, who are you to tell anyone what to do? You are embellishing my comments/thoughts, especially when it comes to staying on topic (that glass/greenhouse has been long shattered by hypocrites) Circle back at some of your comments, afan. "you're new here" translates to "be quiet, the longtimers are in charge". Yes....you are living it.

If you don't think its a problem that lots of comments bash tRump. I mean, go to a MMA or tornado story..........we got tRump bashing. Just like here. Get it.

If I go to the Financial woes thread, I expect to read spending bills, where the money comes from, where it goes, stuff like that. Not sure what Stormy (william dafoe in drag) Daniels has to do with GDP......but there YOU are. And then, on the other side of your mouth, you tell others to stay on point/topic. arrete, pour some more, si vous plas

Return to “POLITICS”