Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: Orange Duce

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:20 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:19 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:04 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:52 pm
foreverlax wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:41 pm
ardilla secreta wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:35 pm You’d think this came from the Onion, but it didn’t.

“Why is it that every family goes into politics and enriches themselves?” Eric Trump asked, referring to the Bidens, during his Fox News appearance.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... amily-goes
He can't be that stupid....those that slurp it up are a different story.
The Trumps are doing it for the good of our country.....they were already rich before the entered the Millionaire Club of insider White Collar Crime Politics. ;)
You love you some false idols.
I'm thinking that youth was winking because he doesn't actually believe that baloney for a moment.
Just tweaking.
You are kind.
Yes, I use the wink emoji as a tongue in check, sarcasm, jovial emoji, to keep things light hearted. I don’t get too wound up very often.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:25 pm
ardilla secreta wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:35 pm You’d think this came from the Onion, but it didn’t.

“Why is it that every family goes into politics and enriches themselves?” Eric Trump asked, referring to the Bidens, during his Fox News appearance.

The Trumps are doing it for the good of our country.....they were already rich before the entered the Millionaire Club of insider White Collar Crime Politics. ;)
I'm thinking that youth was winking because he doesn't actually believe that baloney for a moment.
Just tweaking.
You are kind.
Trying.
It's early in the week.

Wonderful afternoon at my alma mater Gilman on Saturday, honoring the memory and celebrating the life of Redmond C.S. Finney. I had the benefit of having Reddy as my headmaster, mentor, hero. Perhaps his spirit may be reminding me to be 'kind'.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/obituaries ... story.html

https://baltimorefishbowl.com/stories/r ... -has-died/
Sounds like a great, great man. Thanks for sharing.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

The exterminator-in-chief of the world's endangered species, Eric Trump, could be the dimmest bulb in the Trump chandelier. While there are many contenders for that title, he gets my vote.

What can one expect from a kid whose alleged biological father has no idea of the names of key senior diplomats, thinks the U.S. Constitution is garbage and continues to insult HIS LOYAL BASE with the lies he tells them. I don't believe he'll get away with underestimating their tolerance for his crap. Is an uprising nigh? Stay tuned.

GEORGE WILL: "Trump lacks what T.S. Eliot called a sense 'not only of the pastness of the past but of its presence'.His fathomless lack of interest in America’s path to the present and his limitless gullibility leave him susceptible to being blown about by gusts of factoids that cling like lint to a disorderly mind."
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

wahoomurf wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:09 pm The exterminator-in-chief of the world's endangered species, Eric Trump, could be the dimmest bulb in the Trump chandelier. While there are many contenders for that title, he gets my vote.

What can one expect from a kid whose alleged biological father has no idea of the names of key senior diplomats, thinks the U.S. Constitution is garbage and continues to insult HIS LOYAL BASE with the lies he tells them. I don't believe he'll get away with underestimating their tolerance for his dump. Is an uprising nigh? Stay tuned.

GEORGE WILL: "Trump lacks what T.S. Eliot called a sense 'not only of the pastness of the past but of its presence'.His fathomless lack of interest in America’s path to the present and his limitless gullibility leave him susceptible to being blown about by gusts of factoids that cling like lint to a disorderly mind."
alleged....
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

wahoomurf wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:09 pm
What can one expect from a kid whose alleged biological father has no idea of the names of key senior diplomats, thinks the U.S. Constitution is garbage and continues to insult HIS LOYAL BASE with the lies he tells them. I don't believe he'll get away with underestimating their tolerance for his dump. Is an uprising nigh? Stay tuned.
If o d is just now finding out the Constitution has an emoluments clause, wait til he finds out about the impeachment clause.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Geez 72, you seem to have an oral fixation on this board...kinda strange :?
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

CU88 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:39 pm
wahoomurf wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:09 pm
If o d is just now finding out the Constitution has an emoluments clause, wait til he finds out about the impeachment clause.
:D
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Great quote by DOPUS' chief of staff, about DOPUS' acting chief of staff
“What is Mulvaney even talking about?” Hannity wondered aloud. “I just think he's dumb, I really do. I don't even think he knows what he's talking about. That's my take on it.”
:lol:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

CU88 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:05 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:25 pm

Just tweaking.
You are kind.
Trying.
It's early in the week.

Wonderful afternoon at my alma mater Gilman on Saturday, honoring the memory and celebrating the life of Redmond C.S. Finney. I had the benefit of having Reddy as my headmaster, mentor, hero. Perhaps his spirit may be reminding me to be 'kind'.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/obituaries ... story.html

https://baltimorefishbowl.com/stories/r ... -has-died/
Wow, we all could us a few more people like him in the world.

Thanks for sharing.
Yes, an unusual soul.

However, I think that, in this era of such cynicism, it's worth remembering that there are indeed such people in the world, and that they influence many others to emulate their characters. No one is perfect, but we should not be so cynical as to believe that there aren't many working to make the world, in their way, a better place. There are, thank goodness.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Famous moments in presidential history:

“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself”

- Franklin Roosevelt

“Ask not what your country can do for you”

- John F. Kennedy

“You people with this phony Emoluments Clause”

- Donald Trump
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Carly Simon's "I told you so" moment. She always denied the subject of the song was MICK JAGGER. Little did we know she had someTHING else in mind. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lQFLBh ... O-eA3JE1Uo
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Trump declares that the White House will cancel their subscriptions to The NY Times and Washington Post. The strategy being that if you don’t see the bad news then it didn’t happen.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

smoova wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:26 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:25 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:09 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:56 pm Stupid republicans continuing to get all those people working. :roll:
Stupid Republican continuing to ride Obama’s coattails to get all those people working. We are 110+ months of consecutive net job growth. Divide 110 by 12 and let me know the number of years you come up with and point me to a post where you were cheerleading for the Obama team....
By that logic, if republicans were as stupid as you all prescribe....the numbers would be going the wrong way....except they are not.

Your retention is failing you. I have on numerous occasions complimented what Obama did and agreed the numbers were trending down. BUT I never called him or democrats "Stupid". You guys are so angry.
Well, in fairness to the D's, a sitting President admitting to committing crimes has a tendency to make folks frosty ...
...makes many folks happy. :lol:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

ardilla secreta wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:58 pm Trump declares that the White House will cancel their subscriptions to The NY Times and Washington Post. The strategy being that if you don’t see the bad news then it didn’t happen.
Middle school: "you can't be part of our friend group." The President is 12.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Should be an interesting read.

What guess do we have on the authors identity?

The new book will be published on Nov. 19. Hachette has said the author will remain anonymous, and royalties from the book will be donated to nonprofit organizations that focus on government accountability and support "those who stand up for truth in repressive countries around the world."

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/22/77236567 ... blish-book
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Lynching was a strategy used mainly in the South by Democratic mobs seeking to terrorize blacks and white Republicans. Look it up! In short, Trump’s use of the term is quite appropriate here
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:07 pm
ardilla secreta wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:58 pm Trump declares that the White House will cancel their subscriptions to The NY Times and Washington Post. The strategy being that if you don’t see the bad news then it didn’t happen.
Two of the biggest fake news publications out there. Good riddance.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Bandito wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:01 pm
Goosestep.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:04 pm
Bandito wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:01 pm
Goosestep.
Only liberal elites who are so devoid of facts and intelligence read the NYT and WaPo.

Most Americans know how fake these organizations are. They lie and deceit the American people. Both gave Killary a 90 some odd chance to win on Election Day! Lol losers

Return to “POLITICS”