Progressive Ideology

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: Progressive Ideology

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:10 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:06 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:41 pm Yikes. So that’s what tripe looks like! That’s a hell of a link.
Don't take my word for it, take the black police chiefs and Tlaib's blatant racist comment...."non African Americans believe all African american american look alike". You believe thatthe as true?
What came up on the link was a series of photos. I didn’t see first link. It would not come up. Will try it again.
I fixed the links on both posts
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:41 pm Yikes. So that’s what tripe looks like! That’s a hell of a link.
Don't take my word for it, take the black police chiefs and Tlaib's blatant racist comment...."non African Americans believe all African american american look alike". You believe that as true?
I saw that in the second link. I figured that may be it. A Gilman buddy had a Class reunion not long ago. Someone gave their coat and keys to the black guy in the lobby....it was a classmate! The police chief handled the question as any decent person would. Doesn’t mean the lady is off base...... you know how many black people are mistaken for Tiger Woods?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:13 pm
Don't take my word for it, take the black police chiefs and Tlaib's blatant racist comment...."non African Americans believe all African american american look alike". You believe that as true?
I saw that in the second link. I figured that may be it. A Gilman buddy had a Class reunion not long ago. Someone gave their coat and keys to the black guy in the lobby....it was a classmate! The police chief handled the question as any decent person would. Doesn’t mean the lady is off base...... you know how many black people are mistaken for Tiger Woods?
That's Gilman for ya....it was probably MDLaxfan.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:22 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:13 pm
That's Gilman for ya....it was probably MDLaxfan.
It happens. A friend from Bombay (back then) told me when he first came here, all of the white students looked alike.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
ChairmanOfTheBoard

Post by ChairmanOfTheBoard »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:12 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:10 pm
Don't take my word for it, take the black police chiefs and Tlaib's blatant racist comment...."non African Americans believe all African american american look alike". You believe thatthe as true?
What came up on the link was a series of photos. I didn’t see first link. It would not come up. Will try it again.
I fixed the links on both posts
so we're not all the same- tlaib sees colors, and think people are differently able, based on such color.

and this is progress.
There are 29,413,039 corporations in America; but only one Chairman of the Board.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

This radical democrat party has its debates on a stage devoid of any traditional national icon—Flag, eagle....

Not even a pretence of patriotism needed.

We're coming for your guns and your first amendment rights. Then who needs the rest of the Bill of Rights
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

6ftstick wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:15 am This radical democrat party has its debates on a stage devoid of any traditional national icon—Flag, eagle....

Not even a pretence of patriotism needed.

We're coming for your guns and your first amendment rights. Then who needs the rest of the Bill of Rights
Gee, you may be right on this.

Wonder how many flags and eagles were on the Rs debate stage.

HooDat

Post by HooDat »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:53 pm
seacoaster wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:25 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:14 pm
seacoaster wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:56 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:34 pm Sheesh....this wants to make me vomit: Colorado City Council Decides 11-Year-Old Girls Can Now Walk Topless In Public https://nationalfile.com/colorado-city- ... in-public/
Of course, this has nothing to do with progressive politics. It's just the Fort Collins City Council making a stupid and ill-advised statement. Let's stay focused on real issues and avoid provocateurs and Church Ladies.
Those are real issues seacoaster, these crazy arse rulings set precedent for others to follow. And you guys call Trump deplorable....allowing things like this is beyond deplorable. I am surprised this does not upset you.
You missed my point, which I made badly. Sorry.

It's not a matter of political importance, war and peace, security, justice, etc. It's a grandstand, and a stupid and wrongheaded one. I have a daughter, and there was no way she'd be allowed by her parents to go around without a shirt on when she was 11 years old. Sensible parenting takes over where stupid legislative bodies chime in with stupid laws.

Looks like the culprit is the United States Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit.

https://www.ca10.uscourts.gov/opinions/17/17-1103.pdf
Not everything should be solved with a law.
Sometimes common sense is the right answer.
there is a growing segment of our society that believes that those in power are sexual deviants and pedophiles. This law will play right into their hands and stoke their hysteria.
STILL somewhere back in the day....

...and waiting/hoping for a tinfoil hat emoji......
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

King Andy sure had a huge brain fat the other day. He was doing a live radio interview with some New York radio station when he dropped the N word. It was an educational moment because King Andy told us something I never knew. If you preface your racial slur with " pardon my language" it's all good... you can freely speak your mind using that simple disclaimer. Who knew?
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Weren’t you just complaining about other people complaining?
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:43 am Weren’t you just complaining about other people complaining?
Whose is complaining?? I just posted what King Andy said on a radio interview. What he said should have the FLP jackwagons here livid. Ironically King Andy gets a pass. Am I surprised... nope.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:38 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:43 am Weren’t you just complaining about other people complaining?
Whose is complaining?? I just posted what King Andy said on a radio interview. What he said should have the FLP jackwagons here livid. Ironically King Andy gets a pass. Am I surprised... nope.
You need to get out more.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

HooDat wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:23 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:53 pm
seacoaster wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:25 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:14 pm
seacoaster wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:56 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:34 pm Sheesh....this wants to make me vomit: Colorado City Council Decides 11-Year-Old Girls Can Now Walk Topless In Public https://nationalfile.com/colorado-city- ... in-public/
Of course, this has nothing to do with progressive politics. It's just the Fort Collins City Council making a stupid and ill-advised statement. Let's stay focused on real issues and avoid provocateurs and Church Ladies.
Those are real issues seacoaster, these crazy arse rulings set precedent for others to follow. And you guys call Trump deplorable....allowing things like this is beyond deplorable. I am surprised this does not upset you.
You missed my point, which I made badly. Sorry.

It's not a matter of political importance, war and peace, security, justice, etc. It's a grandstand, and a stupid and wrongheaded one. I have a daughter, and there was no way she'd be allowed by her parents to go around without a shirt on when she was 11 years old. Sensible parenting takes over where stupid legislative bodies chime in with stupid laws.

Looks like the culprit is the United States Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit.

https://www.ca10.uscourts.gov/opinions/17/17-1103.pdf
Not everything should be solved with a law.
Sometimes common sense is the right answer.
there is a growing segment of our society that believes that those in power are sexual deviants and pedophiles. This law will play right into their hands and stoke their hysteria.
If you read the article, it is pretty clear this wasn't "those in power" unless by that you mean the citizens of Ft. Collins.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:53 pm
Pardon my language ........but... :lol: Do you have any problem with what King Andy said? Sadly none of the jackwagons have anything to say about that.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:11 pm
seacoaster wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:53 pm
Pardon my language ........but... :lol: Do you have any problem with what King Andy said? Sadly none of the jackwagons have anything to say about that.
Do you have a link...interested to know the context.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Maybe no one but you cares because the context was a discussion of immigrants and the epithets used to demean them.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:52 pm Maybe no one but you cares because the context was a discussion of immigrants and the epithets used to demean them.
You are correct. Now define for all of us when it is proper to drop the N word in any sort of public conversation? It boggles my mind that you FLP toadies don't even have the integrity to enforce your own rules. Thank you coaster for giving the exact reply I knew that one you FLP folks would give. You did not disappoint... So your clarification here coaster is that we all have to understand the CONTEXT of how King Andy stuck his foot in his mouth. What more would you expect from a WOP? Not a damn bit of criticism from you about King Andy dropping an N bomb. I get the little BS game now... just precede it with " PARDON MY LANGUAGE" and all is forgiven... :P If you were true to your beliefs coaster you would be foaming at the mouth. Here is what we get from you... well you have to understand the context of what King Andy was saying... Freaking poster child for hypocrisy you are... :P Would your sentiments be the same if it was DJT uttering the same racial slur? Would you be telling all of us you have to understand the context? I highly doubt it but hey if you want to defend a politician making racial slur on the public airwaves... more power to you.
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:46 pm
seacoaster wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:52 pm Maybe no one but you cares because the context was a discussion of immigrants and the epithets used to demean them.
You are correct. Now define for all of us when it is proper to drop the N word in any sort of public conversation? It boggles my mind that you FLP toadies don't even have the integrity to enforce your own rules. Thank you coaster for giving the exact reply I knew that one you FLP folks would give. You did not disappoint... It is like having a battle of wits with a group of unarmed opponents. So your clarification here coaster is that we all have to understand the CONTEXT of how King Andy stuck his foot in his mouth. What more would you expect from a WOP? Not a damn bit of criticism from you about King Andy dropping an N bomb. I get the little BS game now... just precede it with " PARDON MY LANGUAGE" and all is forgiven... :P If you were true to your beliefs coaster you would be foaming at the mouth. Here is what we get from you... well you have to understand the context of what King Andy was saying... Freaking poster child for hypocrisy you are... :P
"hook, line, & sinker" :lol:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Predictable silly rant followed by a retort stolen from other people. Plus ca change....
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:20 pm Predictable silly rant followed by a retort stolen from other people. Plus ca change....
Predictable mindless retort from an FLP disciple when they have no rational response. It was actually a very simple question coaster. When can you say the N word in public conversation? Is the answer never or is it okay when uttered in the proper context? Put on yer big boy pants and give us an answer. :P Pardon my language... spoken in proper context … but... :lol:

Return to “POLITICS”