Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
njbill

Re: IMPEACHMENT ... Public Opinion Starting to Turn.

Post by njbill »

Wonder how long these two guys can hold their fingers in a candle flame?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

njbill wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:02 pm Wonder how long these two guys can hold their fingers in a candle flame?
Let's do the experiment! :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ggait wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:48 pm
Yeah, but why the withholding of the money until Biden gets what he wants? Isn't that wrong?
3R -- No that isn't wrong.

It is fine if Biden, acting in accordance with the stated and legitimate policy goals of the USA, Euro allies and the IMF, and also with the authority of President Obama, told the Ukes no aid money until the bad prosecutor was gone. That's using public money and leverage to pursue USA foreign policy.

It would not be fine if Trump, acting in contravention with the stated policy goals of the USA (as evidenced by bi-partisan support in Congress and also the support of the State Department) told the Ukes no aid money until I get an investigation and/or dirt on my likely 2020 election opponent. That's using public money and leverage to frustrate USA foreign policy in favor of personal political interests. That's illegal and impeachable.

Do you really not see the difference? Really?
Well explained.

Folks really don't want to see the difference.
It's not that they're dumb.

They're being told in various media and in various chat rooms that Joe did what he did for his personal benefit, to protect his son from being exposed for corruption. And there's just enough truth (that Hunter's gig was unseemly) to this lie that, for those who WANT to believe Biden's a bad guy, and thus Trump's no so bad by comparison, they let the actual facts just evade their consideration.

RRR/ABV/Fatty knows better but he WANTS to make everything TAATS.
Ridiculous, but he's consistent.
ggait

Post by ggait »

These two guys have hired Trump's former personal counsel John Dowd. They previously hired/worked with Rudy and Joe Digenova.
Guess who showed up today in EDVA to rep these two guys -- Kevin Downing and Tom Zehnle.

Who are they? Paul Manafort's lawyers. Of course they are.

And reports are that these two had lunch with Rudy on Wednesday at Trump DC Hotel. They were arrested later on Wednesday while waiting for a flight out of the U.S. from Dulles.
Last edited by ggait on Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

ggait wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:22 pm
These two guys have hired Trump's former personal counsel John Dowd. They previously hired/worked with Rudy and Joe Digenova.
Guess who showed up today in EDVA to rep these two guys -- Kevin Downing and Tom Zehnle.

Who are they? Paul Manafort's lawyers. Of course they are.

And reports are that these two had lunch with Rudy on Wednesday at Trump DC Hotel. They were arrested later on Wednesday while waiting for a flight out of the U.S. from Dulles.
Some folks over in the White House are likely suffering from the Hersey squirts this afternoon.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
ggait

Post by ggait »

Reports are that the guys arrested yesterday after having lunch with Rudy at Trump DC Hotel (both U.S. citizens) had "recently purchased" ONE WAY tickets from Dulles to Europe.

Last minute trip to catch Octoberfest before it ends?

Or trying to get out of Dodge before the Feds closed in?
Last edited by ggait on Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
a fan

Post by a fan »

njbill wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:02 pm Wonder how long these two guys can hold their fingers in a candle flame?
You win the internet today for the Liddy reference. Well done!
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:56 pm
I thought that liddy used a good old fashioned American made zippo to prove his loyalty... ;)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
ABV 8.3%

Re: IMPEACHMENT ...from Mueller to Ukraine to ??

Post by ABV 8.3% »

dislaxxic wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:04 pm
ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:43 pmReally.......why do you do this? her own lie right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkWsc3IZ73A

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkF2nf7XZIQ
It's right wing tripe. You get as confused as that OTHER ramblin' man here in the boards...and just as far out in right field.

...or was it left out?

beyond belief.......why always with the insults. I don't know you people. You don't deserve to insult each other....just stop. At least when I say taats, I am not insulting YOU.

oh...litNup......good idea. ......same stuff, different day here .......
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:02 pm
ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:43 pmReally.......why do you do this? her own lie right here.

and

It's right wing tripe. You get as confused as that OTHER ramblin' man here in the boards...and just as far out in right field.

...or was it left out?

beyond belief.......why always with the insults. I don't know you people. You don't deserve to insult each other....just stop. At least when I say taats, I am not insulting YOU.

RRR, you engage in these discussions with an insulting tone, frequently.
Folks get fed up.

Best that we all take it down a notch, best we can.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:52 pm
I thought that liddy used a good old fashioned American made zippo to prove his loyalty... ;)
Maybe, but the story was a candle.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/59jj ... uered-pain

Most famously, Liddy used what's generally referred to as his "candle trick" to totally conquer pain so he would no longer fear it. "I had begun using lighted cigarettes, then matches and candles, progressively increasing the time I exposed my body to pain as I built up my will, much as one might build muscles by lifting increasingly heavy weights," Liddy writes in Will. "Then I made a mistake. I burned the underside of the second joint of my left index finger so badly it required surgical attention... Since my will was so strong I could endure a long, deep, flesh-charring burn without a flicker of expression, I wasn't concerned... I was ready for anything."
njbill

Post by njbill »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:52 pm
He probably did both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYEXqqVVBk8

(I know. This is just Hollywood.)
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:06 pm

and

...or was it left out?

Folks get fed up.

Does that include the vitriol directed at Trump or is that the exception to your rule? We should all love and respect one another... except for that mother effing trump. No one here has taken it down a notch against trump but that does not bother you. I understand the hostility towards Trump but the answer to the Trump problem is at the voting machine. I get it a lot of you folks loath and despise Trump. I get that... then you pee all over yourselves wondering why your own anger has tormented you all so much and then the word master advises us that we should tone it all down. Maybe you should start MD by taking your own damn advice and tone down your own personal hatred... ever thought of that one?
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
ggait

Post by ggait »

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/10/politics ... index.html

Igor Fruman (second from left) and Lev Parnas (third from left) are the guys who just got arrested by the Feds for illegally laundering/funneling Russia money into Trump World. Also were involved in various Rudy Ukraine initiatives, including the ouster of Amb. Ivanovich.

Reports are that the other three guys in the picture have not yet been arrested.

:lol:

Like father like son:

https://www.masslive.com/politics/2019/ ... arges.html
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Team Ukraine Shakedown had lunch with Rudy at Trump Hotel, went to the airport with one-way tickets and got locked up.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
ggait

Post by ggait »

Current lead story (no joke) on Fox News website:

HOLLYWOOD DIVIDED -- These celebs are joining the fight over Ellen DeGeneres' friendship with President Bush

:roll:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:18 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:06 pm

and

...or was it left out?

Folks get fed up.

Does that include the vitriol directed at Trump or is that the exception to your rule? We should all love and respect one another... except for that mother effing trump. No one here has taken it down a notch against trump but that does not bother you. I understand the hostility towards Trump but the answer to the Trump problem is at the voting machine. I get it a lot of you folks loath and despise Trump. I get that... then you pee all over yourselves wondering why your own anger has tormented you all so much and then the word master advises us that we should tone it all down. Maybe you should start MD by taking your own damn advice and tone down your own personal hatred... ever thought of that one?
We've had this discussion before, cradle.
I don't call ANYONE "mother effing" or any such, including Trump.

I don't 'hate' him ether.
I do 'hate' certain behaviors and choices he has made throughout his life, and I am disgusted that my predictions of how he would behave in office have come to pass. I was hoping (though not holding my breath) he'd rise to the moment and the office, but sadly that was not to be.

I truly wish he was not such a loathsome person, and a far better President, but the reality is the reality.

If you want to make your points without the profanity, I promise to take your points seriously.
I do reserve the right to disagree and to say why.

On the resolution of this situation at the ballot box, I'm all in.

But that remedy in no way removes the importance of assuring that we do not devolve into an authoritarian stupor in which the President, initially elected or not, is above the law. That notion needs to be thoroughly confronted and if possible thoroughly repudiated.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ggait wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:22 pm https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/10/politics ... index.html

Igor Fruman (second from left) and Lev Parnas (third from left) are the guys who just got arrested by the Feds for illegally laundering/funneling Russia money into Trump World. Also were involved in various Rudy Ukraine initiatives, including the ouster of Amb. Ivanovich.

Reports are that the other three guys in the picture have not yet been arrested.

:lol:

Like father like son:

https://www.masslive.com/politics/2019/ ... arges.html
"I don't know them" says Trump, continuing,
"I take pictures with everybody, but I don't know them"
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politi ... 08728.html

Florida Governor Ron De Santis to return 50 k from Team Ukraine. Oops.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Fiona Hill to testify to Congress that Giuliani, Sondland circumvented the NSC and normal White House process to run a shadow #Ukraine policy, a person familiar with her testimony tells @NBCNews

Return to “POLITICS”