Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: IMPEACHMENT ...from Mueller to Ukraine to ??

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:30 pm Finally the left leaning media is using logic: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Sc-dyH3PQ ... 2xyvm9d1om

Joe has some splainin’ to do.
Is that Joe Amplo in that link?
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:39 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:30 pm Finally the left leaning media is using logic: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Sc-dyH3PQ ... 2xyvm9d1om

Not following you. You can PM if you’d like.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:43 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:39 pm

Not following you. You can PM if you’d like.
...I only follow lacrosse on social media.... I will PM about something else later.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Trump's in charge of the FBI and the CIA. And you're complaining to the MEDIA that they didn't investigate Hunter Biden at any point over the last
2 1/2 years?

You understand this is Trump's fault. Or the FBI's. Pick one.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:56 pm

Trump's in charge of the FBI and the CIA. And you're complaining to the MEDIA that they didn't investigate Hunter Biden at any point over the last
2 1/2 years?

You understand this is Trump's fault. Or the FBI's. Pick one.
Yea it’s Trumps fault Biden crime syndicate did what they did. I’ll choose option 3, because you left me no choice.

Option 3: Media was never going to eat their own, all on their own. Trump was avoiding ANY inference in the Mueller SC investigation, the FBI, etc.

BTW, just saw this great meme: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Sf1L1hRiw ... 21nyh9hbxm

😂😂
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Sure, except he obstructed the Mueller Investigation repeatedly.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:23 pm
ggait wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:46 pm
wahoomurf wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:14 pm Please listen...CAREFULLY...to U.S. Senator Marco Rubio's (R-Florida) fascinating comment. :?

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/201 ... a-vpx.wfor
The ultimate bull shirt.

"Russia -- if you can hear me, please hack the Democrats."

That's illegal. Per Rubio, though, it isn't. Because it wasn't a real request. It was just a joke. So it doesn't count.

Only problem is that the Russians (and the Ukes and the Chinese) didn't think/know it was a joke. They all acted in response to the "jokes." Why? Because the "jokes" look exactly like what "real" stuff would look like.

Much of the racist/crazy/stupid/gross/illegal stuff Trump says is later excused because he was just "joking." Even though no one except Trumpsters can tell the difference.

For some reason, only Trump toadies have the secret de-coder ring (which only works if the cover-up mode has been activated) to tell when the leader of the free world is in stand-up comic mode. Such a modern meta problem we have. Trump is just so tragically mis-understood.

The even better one is Chris Christie.

Before the Uke transcript comes out, Christie on ABC TV tape says it would only be a problem if Trump said something like "could you do me a favor?" After the transcript comes out, Christie says the "favor" line would only be a problem if Christie himself said it, because Christie would never talk that way. But Trump's a business guy, so no problem -- "that's just the way Trump talks and does business."

https://www.nj.com/politics/2019/09/chr ... talks.html

What the heck Chris?
Guy is running the country like he runs his schlocky businesses.
Jordan/Hastert made an "appearance" on one of myriad Sunday news shows. He too thinks Trump wasn't serious and was just "taunting" the press.U.S. Senator Ron Johnson refused to answer a yes or no question on MTP. He went into a rant about 2016 hanky spanky by Brennan,the CIA and the FBI.

I can't fathom why so many elected congressperson that took an oath to serve the people of the United States are terrified of this Trump person. 😱
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:02 pm Yea it’s Trumps fault Biden crime syndicate did what they did. I’ll choose option 3, because you left me no choice.
This is FoxNation hogwash that makes zero sense to anyone but a Trumpfan.

So the Biden's did something "illegal". You can't tell me what. But you're sure it's illegal. Guess who is in charge of that stuff in America?

That's right. The Executive Branch, filled with Trump appointees at all senior positions. So A.why didn't they do their jobs at any point in the last 2 1/2 years, and investigate Hunter?, and B. Why isn't your anger directed at Trump's people for not doing this job that you think that they should be doing?

Because your partisan brain won't let you do that. It's not possible that a Trump appointee didn't do their job.

So what do you do? You blame the nearest organization that doesn't have a little R next to their name.

You're better than this. It's either Trump's Appointee's fault for not investigating, or it's FoxNews' fault for not covering the story to your liking.

Pick one.

The MSM already covered this. Yes, what Hunter did was a conflict of interest....but you already told us that you don't care about conflicts. But nothing illegal happened. And if it did, Trump's FBI would be on the case, no?

Of course, the real answer here is, you don't REALLY care about Hunter Biden making money over in the Ukraine. If you did, you'd be livid at TrumpFamily for literally and specifically billing US citizens for their boondoggles. Conflicts out the wazoo.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

You are correct, we don’t know for certain, but it’s certainly worth getting to bottom of it. Especially IF he may be our next president. Let’s call it “vetting”. ;)
~Livy

a fan

Post by a fan »

Right. So you concede my points, and want move on.

Fine by me! ;)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend......

(btw, Biden won't be the nominee. The moment that is announced, FoxNation won't have to pretend they care about corruption in government anymore ;) )
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Sadly it’s looking like a slam dunk for warren in that primary...
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Barr wants to clear Russia in 2016 because Trump wants to pardon Manafort. That’s my theory. Paulie Walnuts doesn’t want to die in jail.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Yea it’s Trumps fault Biden crime syndicate did what they did.
Everyone would expect that Hunter Biden's sleazy but legal Uke grift to be fodder for some nice oppo research that would be used by the GOP and also the other Dem candidates.

Roasting Joe for Hunter's grift becomes problematic, however, when Trump starts using the State department, DOJ, U.S. foreign policy and taxpayer funds to do that.

Trump supposedly has a huge GOP campaign war chest. Just use that money to hire PIs to work with Rudy and then make TV commercials to show how sleazy Joe and Hunter are. Just don't use my forking tax dollars to fund your personal dirty tricks operation, OK? It is Banana Republican stuff to use the govt apparatus to screw your political opponents.

Isn't the right wing complaint, after all, that Obama used the govt/FBI to do HRod's dirty work? Why is it OK for Trump to obviously/openly/actually do what y'all thought was so horrible for Obama to do (even though in reality he did not)?
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:06 pm Sadly it’s looking like a slam dunk for warren in that primary...
Compliments of the smear campaign. Trump's campaign team figures he can weather the storm but Joe can't. A political strategy that is having the intended effect. Joe and Hunter don't have to have done anything illegal. Just painting the picture of such is just as effective. Political science in action.
“I wish you would!”
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Russian Embassy is now saying Trump exonerated them in the Skripal murder in UK. Useful Idiot or Russian asset?
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... all-229243

What Putin gets from Trump’s Ukraine move. The average age of Ukrainian recruits is over 36. They face weapons no American has faced on the battlefield. Because they want to turn West. So Trump, Rudy and Pompeo shake them down. Dirt for weapons. Makes Iran-Contra look normal.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

wahoomurf wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:36 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:23 pm
ggait wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:46 pm
wahoomurf wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:14 pm Please listen...CAREFULLY...to U.S. Senator Marco Rubio's (R-Florida) fascinating comment. :?

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/201 ... a-vpx.wfor
The ultimate bull shirt.

"Russia -- if you can hear me, please hack the Democrats."

That's illegal. Per Rubio, though, it isn't. Because it wasn't a real request. It was just a joke. So it doesn't count.

Only problem is that the Russians (and the Ukes and the Chinese) didn't think/know it was a joke. They all acted in response to the "jokes." Why? Because the "jokes" look exactly like what "real" stuff would look like.

Much of the racist/crazy/stupid/gross/illegal stuff Trump says is later excused because he was just "joking." Even though no one except Trumpsters can tell the difference.

For some reason, only Trump toadies have the secret de-coder ring (which only works if the cover-up mode has been activated) to tell when the leader of the free world is in stand-up comic mode. Such a modern meta problem we have. Trump is just so tragically mis-understood.

The even better one is Chris Christie.

Before the Uke transcript comes out, Christie on ABC TV tape says it would only be a problem if Trump said something like "could you do me a favor?" After the transcript comes out, Christie says the "favor" line would only be a problem if Christie himself said it, because Christie would never talk that way. But Trump's a business guy, so no problem -- "that's just the way Trump talks and does business."

https://www.nj.com/politics/2019/09/chr ... talks.html

What the heck Chris?
Guy is running the country like he runs his schlocky businesses.
Jordan/Hastert made an "appearance" on one of myriad Sunday news shows. He too thinks Trump wasn't serious and was just "taunting" the press.U.S. Senator Ron Johnson refused to answer a yes or no question on MTP. He went into a rant about 2016 hanky spanky by Brennan,the CIA and the FBI.

I can't fathom why so many elected congressperson that took an oath to serve the people of the United States are terrified of this Trump person. 😱
Probably because at some point in time, since trump covered all his bases, he probably donated to every swinging Richard and Rachel in the world of politics from both parties. What could terrify any politician than to admit you took money from trump. :shock:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Schumer with a ‘tell’ on Maddow show: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3SrVncnegN ... 3cnhz3w19u

Like a scene from Taken They have a particular set of skills, we will find you and we will get you.
~Livy

a fan

Post by a fan »

Yes, but the only way they can "get" you is to leak the crappy stuff you've done as a politician.

Republican voters don't care what Trump has done as a politician. So this whole "Deep State" has no real power.

Citizens have to care. They don't. You don't care, do you, YA?

So there you go.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Trinity wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:54 pm https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... all-229243

What Putin gets from Trump’s Ukraine move. The average age of Ukrainian recruits is over 36. They face weapons no American has faced on the battlefield. Because they want to turn West. So Trump, Rudy and Pompeo shake them down. Dirt for weapons. Makes Iran-Contra look normal.
This is a fight we can't win, but we can surely make it worse.
Our EUroburgher allies see that & are using us as an excuse to do nothing.
We can't protect them from Putin more than they're willing to protect themselves.

Return to “POLITICS”