Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
njbill

Re: IMPEACHMENT ...from Mueller to Ukraine to ??

Post by njbill »

You make fair points.

It is not clear to me, however, the extent to which the Bidens have already been investigated by the FBI. If they have been thoroughly investigated, and nothing has been found, and I’ve missed that, then I would agree: no further investigation is warranted. If they haven’t been investigated, however, and if there is a legitimate basis for doing so (a critically important if), then have at it. I want to know if there is something there (I highly doubt it) just as I want to know if there is nothing there.

Having said that, I certainly don’t want the investigation to be run by Barr/Giuliani or infected by any Ukrainian lowlifes.
a fan

Post by a fan »

There's nothing to investigate. Was it a sleazy, gross move for Hunter to get that work while Daddy was working with the Ukranian government as VP? Completely. Totally. Go get an F'ing job on your own, kid. Don't use Daddy's name to get paid to sit on a board, or to do legal work.

Hunter is a F ing lawyer, for heaven's sake. We're supposed to believe he doesn't get a what a conflict of interest is?

When Dad is out of office? Fine. Go do your thing. As for Biden? If we're as sick of this corrupt conflict of interest thing as I am?

Biden is out by DQ for the election, and it's not even a close call. He's Hillary 2, electric boogaloo as far as money grubbing corruption goes. Hard pass.

But nothing Hunter did was illegal.

And again, if you trust one word a Ukranian says about either Biden, or Trump? You're a fool. Might as well listen and trust Putin while you're at it.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Whoa. Whoa. I never said anything about trusting the Ukrainians. In fact I said (twice) the exact opposite — that I don’t want the Ukrainians involved. I have said (twice) any investigation needs to be legitimate.

I’m not nearly as negative on Joe as you seem to be. He is far from a perfect candidate, but I don’t agree he is Hillary 2.0. Yes, he has earned some big bucks for some speeches, but all ex-pols do that these days regardless of party.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Newsweek reports that only 40% of Republicans believe Trump mentioned Biden on the call with Zelensky. W.T.F. is wrong with these folks?
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

"When an individual provides the right information to the right people, the individual has made a Protected Disclosure and is a Whistleblower. Once a Protected Disclosure is made, the Whistleblower is afforded protections established by various whistleblower protection laws and policies. The actual process through which a Protected Disclosure is made will vary based on the information conveyed and to whom that information is provided.

Making a Protected Disclosure may be as informal as a conversation with your direct supervisor to a formal submission to an IG Hotline, or even a disclosure to an intelligence committee of Congress.

Regardless of who you make your disclosure to, they all share the common element of reporting wrongdoing to an authorized recipient while safeguarding sensitive national security information."

https://www.dni.gov/ICIG-Whistleblower/process-how.html
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:43 am Newsweek reports that only 40% of Republicans believe Trump mentioned Biden on the call with Zelensky. W.T.F. is wrong with these folks?
How many democrats believe Trump PRESSURED Zelensky to dig up dirt on Biden. What the heck is wrong with these folks?

You do know that there are 500+ words in the transcript between ...do me a favor and ...Joe Biden.

A whole blue book essay edited out of the conversation by the MSM to make their point.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:18 am
seacoaster wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:43 am Newsweek reports that only 40% of Republicans believe Trump mentioned Biden on the call with Zelensky. W.T.F. is wrong with these folks?
How many democrats believe Trump PRESSURED Zelensky to dig up dirt on Biden. What the heck is wrong with these folks?

You do know that there are 500+ words in the transcript between ...do me a favor and ...Joe Biden.

A whole blue book essay edited out of the conversation by the MSM to make their point.
From Mimi Rocah on her twitter feed last night:
-Mob boss wants something. Asks “nicely” so he can claim it wasn’t a demand.
-Mob lawyer tries to make demand happen & hide behind attorney-client privilege.
-Underboss & Capos carry out different parts of the plan.
-They get caught & all claim not to know the whole.
The end.
Oh - it is not just that phone call. The Rudes was making several visits to Ukraine, and the government there knew exactly what Trump wanted.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Because when objective people read the entire conversation and the controversial lines in context, they are willing to give the POTUS the benefit of doubt.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

We haven’t seen the entire conversation.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:18 am

Well, I least I can conclude you are not in the 40%. It was a "perfect call" involving a "very stable genius" and the newly minted President of a country on the front lines of a hot war with the Russian Federation, in dire need of aid and cooperation from the United States. Think I get it fine.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Trinity wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:34 am We haven’t seen the entire conversation.
You've seen what impeachment is being based on.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

tech37 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:32 am
Because when objective people read the entire conversation and the controversial lines in context, they are willing to give the POTUS the benefit of doubt.
… the wheels on the bus go round and round … :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:48 am
… the wheels on the bus go round and round … :lol: :lol: :lol:
...and
The babies on the bus says WAH-WAH_WAH. ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

I want to know who gave the order to hide the transcript....was it the Rosato brothers?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:21 am
I want to know who gave the order to hide the transcript....was it the Rosato brothers?
You do know the TRANSCRIPT is released.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:24 am
The memo was released :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

You do know without the WB it would still be hidden....did Trump blame it on the Rosato Brothers?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:29 am
You do know without the WB it would still be hidden....did Trump blame it on the Rosato Brothers?
You do know that since the release of private conversations between the President and the heads of foreign governments were LEAKED to the media White House Policy sought to secure those conversations for national security purposes. But what's your point. The transcript—Listened in on by nearly 2 dozen people was released.

But you'd rather believe the innuendo regarding Trump and deny the actual pressure applied by Biden.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

foreverlax wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:26 am
You do know that there are 500+ words in the transcript between ...do me a favor and ... Joe Biden missing from the news reports.

A whole blue book essay edited out of the conversation by the MSM to make their point. And yours

So it Doesn't matter what's in the transcript does it! Didn't matter what Mueller reported does it?
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:50 am
foreverlax wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:26 am
You do know that there are 500+ words in the transcript between ...do me a favor and ... Joe Biden missing from the news reports.

A whole blue book essay edited out of the conversation by the MSM to make their point. And yours

So it Doesn't matter what's in the transcript does it! Didn't matter what Mueller reported does it?
A bit cryptic...it matters very much what was in the memorandum.

Return to “POLITICS”