2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
ABV 8.3%

Re: 2020 Elections - Being Rigged by The Don

Post by ABV 8.3% »

hand placed in a bucket of ice water, you still claim it's warm and dry. Incredible.
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:18 am hand placed in a bucket of ice water, you still claim it's warm and dry. Incredible.
Again, keep ignoring the truth ABV, it must feel far more comfortable.

I have ZERO alignment with Biden, would have no issue ripping him if he actually had done something wrong.
I think the Hunter paycheck is unseemly, and have zero problem saying so.

But conflating that to something more corrupt, much less implicating Joe, is simply belied by the facts on the table.
Show me other facts not wild theories.

Remember, I'm a lifelong R, never voted D in a presidential election...yet.
I certainly ripped HRC and Bill for their unseemly behaviors, speeches etc.
IMO, that was one of several key factors that tipped enough voters to have the electoral college vote result as it did.
Any one of those factors made the difference. The sense that the Clintons were greedy, parlaying status and power in an unseemly way was one such factor.

That said, I'd rather Biden in the Oval Office than say Warren.
And a piece of wood over Trump.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:18 am hand placed in a bucket of ice water, you still claim it's warm and dry. Incredible.
Is water wet? Nope
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
ABV 8.3%

HILLARY begins

Post by ABV 8.3% »

16,000 comments for todays headline (web), ALL of them Hillary supporting, isn't Trump an idiot types. (in link below)

It begins. The Hillary rollout. You really think 16 thousand REAL people are logging into this "meh" type article, to comment, let alone read the yawn fest, focused on "trump's and idiot". (YES....we know...who you got ? ) do you really. She headlined yesterdays news cycle, and Fridays. This Ukraine "thing" hurts BOTH Biden and Trump. Does Hillary know any eastern european energy people ? On Wisconsin.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html
MDlaxfan76

Re: HILLARY begins

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:34 pm 16,000 comments for todays headline (web), ALL of them Hillary supporting, isn't Trump an idiot types. (in link below)

It begins. The Hillary rollout. You really think 16 thousand REAL people are logging into this "meh" type article, to comment, let alone read the yawn fest, focused on "trump's and idiot". (YES....we know...who you got ? ) do you really. She headlined yesterdays news cycle, and Fridays. This Ukraine "thing" hurts BOTH Biden and Trump. Does Hillary know any eastern european energy people ? On Wisconsin.

RRR, I watch the news pretty consistently, and have done so the past 3 days, including this AM's major shows.

Haven't seen any stories complimentary or otherwise talking about HRC.

Googled and found some coverage of the DOJ reopening stuff about her staff's emails...only in the right wing fever imagination is an HRC run in the offing...
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:49 pm Googled and found some coverage of the DOJ reopening stuff about her staff's emails...only in the right wing fever imagination is an HRC run in the offing...
No reopening. Wrapping up an ongoing investigation. They had to review & classify millions of emails.

...emails they sent years ago have been retroactively classified and now constitute potential security violations, according to letters reviewed by The Washington Post.
In virtually all of the cases, potentially sensitive information, now recategorized as “classified,” was sent to Clinton’s unsecure inbox.

Senior State Department officials said that they are following standard protocol in an investigation that began during the latter days of the Obama administration and is nearing completion.

“This has nothing to do with who is in the White House,” said a senior State Department official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about an ongoing probe. “This is about the time it took to go through millions of emails, which is about 3½ years.”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Seems the "Deep State" doesn't care about party affiliation...
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:49 pm
ABV 8.3% wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:34 pm 16,000 comments for todays headline (web), ALL of them Hillary supporting, isn't Trump an idiot types. (in link below)

RRR, I watch the news pretty consistently, and have done so the past 3 days, including this AM's major shows.

Googled and found some coverage of the DOJ reopening stuff about her staff's emails...only in the right wing fever imagination is an HRC run in the offing...
But....the sad thing that you don't realize is that.....I read this (even though the other guy has you on ignore )
Also, that I am the furthest from RIGHT wing as you can be. (Why don't you realize this ???)
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:55 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:49 pm

But....the sad thing that you don't realize is that.....I read this (even though the other guy has you on ignore )
Also, that I am the furthest from RIGHT wing as you can be. (Why don't you realize this ???)
RRR, an HRC run is a product of right wing fever imagination. Whether that's where you got it or not, that's what it is.

While you may well be so far left that you're coming around onto the right, or more accurately, you seem to simply reject everyone, you frequently repeat right wing Trumpist memes and various trumpist apologia, as well as various conspiracy sorts of ideas.

Among your various 'rejections' is 'climate science' in which you prefer far out there outliers who have been debunked for gross inaccuracies and misrepresentations over consensus.

But, hey, maybe an HRC run bubbled out of you, independent of any other influence?
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:05 am The clean, aggressive prosecutor reopened the case and did not find any violations of Ukraine law, no corrupt acts under Ukraine law.
quell surprise :o :?
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:24 am That said, I'd rather Biden in the Oval Office than say Warren.
I really couldn't stand either one. She is a habitual opportunistic liar and he is ... well he is Biden. Has Trump made us forget all we know about Biden? The guy guy is the D equivalent to Dan Quayle! And we're going to hand him the White House for simply surviving this long? We can do better. The only decent candidates are all long shots right now. But maybe (hopefully) this mess will shine a bright light on how corrupt you have to be to last more than 10 years in DC and we will get better candidates.... maybe, because the "outsider - who happened to be a billionaire - sure as heck wasn't any better or less corrupt.

... I am not holding my breath.
STILL somewhere back in the day....

...and waiting/hoping for a tinfoil hat emoji......
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

HooDat wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:59 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:05 am The clean, aggressive prosecutor reopened the case and did not find any violations of Ukraine law, no corrupt acts under Ukraine law.
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:24 am That said, I'd rather Biden in the Oval Office than say Warren.
I really couldn't stand either one. She is a habitual opportunistic liar and he is ... well he is Biden. Has Trump made us forget all we know about Biden? The guy guy is the D equivalent to Dan Quayle! And we're going to hand him the White House for simply surviving this long? We can do better. The only decent candidates are all long shots right now. But maybe (hopefully) this mess will shine a bright light on how corrupt you have to be to last more than 10 years in DC and we will get better candidates.... maybe, because the "outsider - who happened to be a billionaire - sure as heck wasn't any better or less corrupt.

I'd agree that we can and should "do better"...but, yeah, what you call an "habitual opportunistic liar" looks like Mrs. Clean in comparison to DJT.

I refer to these two simply because, so far, they are the two most likely to be the Dem candidate.
And if Trump is still on the ballot, I'm voting for any piece of wood (of those currently in the fray) versus pulling the lever for Trump.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Statement just released a couple of minutes ago from the Sanders campaign indicate that he had chest pains last night, was evaluated and found to have a single artery blockage, and had two stents successfully placed... Campaign events for the time being cancelled.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

RedFromMI wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:49 am Statement just released a couple of minutes ago from the Sanders campaign indicate that he had chest pains last night, was evaluated and found to have a single artery blockage, and had two stents successfully placed... Campaign events for the time being cancelled.
I hope he is alright. Tulsi Gabbard sure could use the help if Sanders has to withdraw for health reasons.

Anyone notice Hillary (and "why is she so ugly"/J.McC , Chelsea) on late nite TV. If you don't think she's waiting for Kurt Vonegets Ukraine testimony, and than announce.....Oh, she's running. Empowered by the millions more votes, entitled by years of power,

Notice in this youtube video........similar to the recent WashPost and NYtimes "news" stories, but they were at 100% positive for Hillary.......that the vast majority of comments are PRO-hillary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzhArb7gVhU&t=571s

Keep on ignoring the telltales...........lousy sailors.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:02 am.Oh, she's running.
I'll take that bet. Guess you need odds? ;)
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:22 am

I refer to these two simply because, so far, they are the two most likely to be the Dem candidate.
And if Trump is still on the ballot, I'm voting for any piece of wood (of those currently in the fray) versus pulling the lever for Trump.
You'll be telling us what a great Sec'y of Commerce Hunter will be.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

old salt wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:01 pm

:lol:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Sorta funny troll, if this wasn’t actually such a serious matter.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:50 pm

Sorta funny troll, if this wasn’t actually such a serious matter.
Someone's grumpy today...😠
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Man....Joe has to be mad he was put into this mess, you can clearly tell he just wants to go home and take a nap. https://www.instagram.com/p/B3IZ_iknCkb/
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

This is what it has come to fellas..... :lol: :lol: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 52386?s=20 Nickleback.....friggen Nickleback. :lol:
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”