Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: IMPEACHMENT ...from Mueller to Ukraine to ??

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:57 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:53 am
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:49 am
seacoaster wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:05 am "I would like you to do us a favor though...."
I know, right.

It's as if THAT phrase had never been spoken by a President before.

look at the discomfort in the room? why is that? (at 1:30, a very Trump like boast from Obama :lol: )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6imFvSua3Kg

"....more guns sold, than just about any time in HISTORY....during my Presidency " :o
Held up money while making that phrase and then tried to hide a record of it? Prove it!
Ummm.....the tape exists. Joe Biden said "call the President, he'll tell you the same thing" already proven.
a typical non-response.
False "whataboutism" to provide shelter to Trump's egregious behavior.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:52 am

You go after a true American hero, a man who repeatedly said he'd made errors, had regrets, indeed such as the Reno crack. As if you are a superior human being. And yet, you just can't seem to forgive "others". And still will NOT address the Reno/Clinton "joke". It was NO crack, which I assume means off the cuff remark. Wrong, it was the opening of a speech. Very planned. Written down. Which is what I "go after" McCain for, stuff HE DID, said. Obtuse juice from you, is all we get.

And, yeah, you do seem to be unwilling to say more than 'whataboutism' when the critique is of someone on the hard right.
Weird, but telling. I don't know what any of this means. Do you really observe my comments as to put me in the hard right camp? just wow....
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

tech37 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:08 am
seacoaster wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:15 am
tech37 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:13 am More speculation boyz...good for you :roll:
"I would like you to do us a favor though...."
Surely a high crime & misdemeanor :roll: oh and surely a national security concern :roll:
Got it; finally an answer. No surprise.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:00 am
seacoaster wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:05 am "I would like you to do us a favor though...."
I know, right.

look at the discomfort in the room? why is that? (at 1:30, a very Trump like boast from Obama :lol: )

"....more guns sold, than just about any time in HISTORY....during my Presidency " :o
Held up money while making that phrase and then tried to hide a record of it? Prove it!
Ummm.....the tape exists. Joe Biden said "call the President, he'll tell you the same thing" already proven.
a typical non-response.
False "whataboutism" to provide shelter to Trump's egregious behavior.
:lol: you can't even fight right. Answering a question is now considered a non-response. ......gotta take the HIGH road on this one.

But, you are right, as far as any of us know, no prior President served 4 terms.....well, outtaw be a law, only allowing 2 terms..........and actions of Presidents of the past changed any laws or added US COnstitutional ammendments.

No, mdlaxfan, the vast majority of any whataboutisms I post support the TAATS claim , espcially when it comes to money.
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

I know, right.

Great video....Nothing to do with this thread or the topic at hand. Refreshing to hear a POTUS provide an answer to a question, clearly.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:06 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:52 am

You go after a true American hero, a man who repeatedly said he'd made errors, had regrets, indeed such as the Reno crack. As if you are a superior human being. And yet, you just can't seem to forgive "others". And still will NOT address the Reno/Clinton "joke". It was NO crack, which I assume means off the cuff remark. Wrong, it was the opening of a speech. Very planned. Written down. Which is what I "go after" McCain for, stuff HE DID, said. Obtuse juice from you, is all we get.

And, yeah, you do seem to be unwilling to say more than 'whataboutism' when the critique is of someone on the hard right.
Weird, but telling. I don't know what any of this means. Do you really observe my comments as to put me in the hard right camp? just wow....
As I said, RRR, you may be so far out on the whacko left that you come around to think the hard right ain't so bad...you appear to give shade to anything, everything Trump (who has never said he made mistakes, has regrets, much less apologized, much less asked anyone including a higher power for forgiveness).

If you don't see the difference, RRR, ok.
But you will get incoming from me when you go after an American hero in common cause with Trump and Trumpists.

And you ascribe to some science denial stuff, finding common cause with the whacko right.
Seems like a pattern to me, but go ahead and hold onto your sense that only you are a true liberal on here and everyone else is a hypocrite.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

I know, right.

Joe tried to hide it? Come on man. Joe has his own issues. YOU don’t need the false equivalency. Joe is on tape saying “first I want you do us a favor though....”? Really?
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:15 am
tech37 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:13 am More speculation boyz...good for you :roll:
"I would like you to do us a favor though...."
Tech, rr (old salt), YA and others are doing a lot of spinning to try and get around that sentence. The wheels on the bus go round and round ….
Last edited by jhu72 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/ ... ie-1520156

Trump may have lied to Mueller. (I know—huge surprise.)
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:25 am

And you ascribe to some science denial stuff, finding common cause with the whacko right.
Seems like a pattern to me, but go ahead and hold onto your sense that only you are a true liberal on here and everyone else is a hypocrite.
Please explain, give examples. What science am I denying? That they are giving out the wrong flu vaccines this fall? :lol:
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:31 am
I know, right.

Joe tried to hide it? Come on man. Joe has his own issues. YOU don’t need the false equivalency. Joe is on tape saying “first I want you do us a favor though....”? Really?
.....so Joe was embellishing the story the entire time. got it.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:44 am

Please explain, give examples. What science am I denying? That they are giving out the wrong flu vaccines this fall? :lol:
Climate thread, RRR/ABV.
Not otherwise relevant here.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:50 am

Climate thread, RRR/ABV.
This is yet another example of it....just stop with the passive aggressive spit balls.....and throw arms up in protest as if you are always innocent.

YOU brought the issue up.......and called me a whacko. You did, you called me a whacko, or at least common cause with whacko's . Why? Why is labeling people even relevant. Humans have such a strong need to label each other. They, Them...........yankees, redsox.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:55 am

Climate thread, RRR/ABV.
This is yet another example of it....just stop with the passive aggressive spit balls.....and throw arms up in protest as if you are always innocent.

YOU brought the issue up.......and called me a whacko. You did, you called me a whacko, or at least common cause with whacko's . Why? Why is labeling people even relevant. Humans have such a strong need to label each other. They, Them...........yankees, redsox.
You have to be patient with MD. Triple R you must be forgetting you are trying to have a discussion with a lifelong republican. :lol:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:07 am
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:55 am

Climate thread, RRR/ABV.

You have to be patient with MD. Triple R you must be forgetting you are trying to have a discussion with a lifelong republican. :lol:
Indeed cradle. :D

RRR/ABV, I try not to call my fellow posters names, but I will describe more generally 'wimps' those who go after McCain as if he was actually a dishonorable person, in common cause with the hard right/Trumpists who hate McCain because he stood up to Trump. Gets one's attention, doesn't it?

Likewise, I'm perfectly comfortable using the term "whacko" or "wing nut" to describe what I think of the science denial, conspiracy mongering, industry and their 'believers'.

It's up to you whether you place yourself in either of those camps.

But to be further clear, I'm quite comfortable using those words about liberal 'wimps', 'whackos', 'wing nuts' when applicable, to a general group.
Just as I'm comfortable calling out gross corruption or bias etc on the hard left.

However, I do try to not direct those words at specific fellow posters.
But I understand how you read that differently.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:47 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:31 am
I know, right.

.....so Joe was embellishing the story the entire time. got it.
When asked about US aide that was approved by Congress, Joe said “I want you to do a favor for us though and then hid the conversation on a different server than all others communication (except for the others hidden transcripts)...prove it.
“I wish you would!”
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Lot's of questions marks from you. Better question - what science do you accept?
Typical Lax Dad

foreverlax wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:52 am

Lot's of questions marks from you. Better question - what science do you accept?
Anti-science.... https://amp.businessinsider.com/flu-sho ... ay-2017-12

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/season/fl ... 7-2018.htm

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2017-11- ... on-bad.amp
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:40 am
a fan wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:55 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:38 pm Do we really want the IC pulling the strings (at home too) ? Think about it.
No, I don't. I agree with many of your complaints.
Don't you see what's happening.
I think you misinterpreted my response. To clarify, my answer was "no, I don't want the IC pulling the strings".
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:10 am Let's hope the impeachers aren't allowed access to any more conversations with foreign leaders. Going forward, that will leave US foreign policy in tatters. What foreign leader will ever again feel secure speaking with a POTUS?
Any honest one. And what do you think is happening on the other side of the conversation? Do you think we're the only country that monitors these calls?

If I'm a leader of a foreign country? You can bet that I'd be recording every word if Trump is on the line.

Return to “POLITICS”