NFL-wtf

Hamsterdam is FanLax's Brown Paper Bag. A Forum frequented by people with language and behavioral issues.
runrussellrun

NFL-wtf

Post by runrussellrun »

Watching NFL, Patriots/Bills game.

How the heck can the NFL have a rule where a tug on a jersey (hold), which happens on every single play, "offsets" knocking someone out of the game, potentially forever, with a helmet to helmet PERSONNEL foul. What a heck joke. Didn't call the late hit on the Bills qb when he threw the fake INT.

Picture this, heck idiots, if I am playing safety, shadowing or marking the qb because he scrambles.........and I see a flag down in the backfield (HIGH percentage of those are on the offense )...........I know I have a free shot to knock the qb out of the game with a viscous hit to the head.. Great rule. heck
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
ABV 8.3%

Re: NFL-wtf

Post by ABV 8.3% »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:01 pm Watching NFL, Patriots/Bills game.

How the heck can the NFL have a rule where a tug on a jersey (hold), which happens on every single play, "offsets" knocking someone out of the game, potentially forever, with a helmet to helmet PERSONNEL foul. What a heck joke. Didn't call the late hit on the Bills qb when he threw the fake INT.

Picture this, heck idiots, if I am playing safety, shadowing or marking the qb because he scrambles.........and I see a flag down in the backfield (HIGH percentage of those are on the offense )...........I know I have a free shot to knock the qb out of the game with a viscous hit to the head.. Great rule. heck
Wait.......I thought you COULD rant and rave in Hamsterdam. what gives? (Foxtrot Unicorn, CHuck, Killington and other curse words. )
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was

Return to “HAMSTERDAM”