Hunter Biden Corruption - Important and Meaningful issue

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: Hunter Biden Corruption - Important and Meaningful issue

Post by old salt »

Nothing to see here. Just good old fashioned influence peddling. Move along. Boot licking investment bankers get it.

Nothing sinister like offering below market rate lodging to stranded USAF flight crews.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:21 pm Nothing to see here. Just good old fashioned influence peddling. Move along. Boot licking investment bankers get it.

Nothing sinister like offering below market rate lodging to stranded USAF flight crews.
Which politician did hunter target? Which President made money off of his board appointment?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

old salt wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:21 pm Nothing to see here. Just good old fashioned influence peddling. Move along. Boot licking investment bankers get it.

Stranded?
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Typical Lax Dad

It’s not Illegal
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

The hypocrisy of Trump and the republicans is off the charts on this one, like so many other issues. :roll: Biden doesn't have a good look but nothing illegal. Meanwhile Trump's family is rife with the same shilt and Trump himself is corrupt as the day is long. One of his first executive orders, within a couple weeks of taking office was to rescind the Cardin-Lugar amendment making it legal to offer bribes to foreign corporations and individuals. Scum bags.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
a fan

Post by a fan »

:lol: Hmmmm. Which of your BS excuses as to why this behavior is super-cool should we use here? Let's see.

1. So what? That's not illegal
2. They knew Biden was a corrupt POS before he was elected, so the voters can't complain now
3. Stop your crying, old salt. You can vote him out later.
4. "That's different"
5. The MSM covered this already, and voters didn't care

Hey, why choose? Go ahead and use all five! Hooray!!

You don't get to complain anymore, sorry. You waved all of it through, and mocked ANYONE who dared to say that they didn't like what our leaders do.

Look in the mirror. It's guys like you who tell leaders like Biden "I don't care that you do that because I like your policies".
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:20 pm

:lol: Hmmmm. Which of your BS excuses as to why this behavior is super-cool should we use here? Let's see.

2. They knew Biden was a corrupt POS before he was elected, so the voters can't complain now
4. "That's different"

You don't get to complain anymore, sorry. You waved all of it through, and mocked ANYONE who dared to say that they didn't like what our leaders do.

Look in the mirror. It's guys like you who tell leaders like Biden "I don't care that you do that because I like your policies".
Credibility test
old salt

Post by old salt »

4. "That's different"

You're crying. I'm saying move along. Business as usual for the sleazy boot licking investment bankers.

What took you so long ? Where's your outrage over the Biden family influence peddling.
I expect a preachy ethics tantrum from you at least equivalent to your Prestwick/Turnberry meltdown.
Explain to us what Hunter did to earn those Ukranian millions & why it wasn't a conflict of interest.
Your turn to answer some questions.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:39 pm

4. "That's different"

Credibility test
It is...for you. Explain to us why this was OK for the Bidens. Business as usual in your line of work ?
old salt

Post by old salt »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:05 pm
The hypocrisy of Trump and the republicans is off the charts on this one, like so many other issues. :roll: Biden doesn't have a good look but nothing illegal. Meanwhile Trump's family is rife with the same shilt and Trump himself is corrupt as the day is long. One of his first executive orders, within a couple weeks of taking office was to rescind the Cardin-Lugar amendment making it legal to offer bribes to foreign corporations and individuals. Scum bags.
Sure thing. Nothing to see here. You & Chuck Todd have looked into it.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:02 pm
It’s not Illegal
Give us one of your lectures on business ethics.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:30 pm

Which politician did hunter target? Which President made money off of his board appointment?
Biden bootlicker. Sad.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:00 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:30 pm

Biden bootlicker. Sad.
Is that so. Biden had equity in that company?
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:55 pm You're crying.
Not even a little. I'm making fun of you.

You don't get to clutch your pearls when we call out Trump for conflicts, and then insist that we get mad over
Biden.
old salt wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:55 pm What took you so long ? Where's your outrage over the Biden family influence peddling.
I expect a preachy ethics tantrum from you at least equivalent to your Prestwick/Turnberry meltdown.
Explain to us what Hunter did to earn those Ukranian millions & why it wasn't a conflict of interest.
Already asked and answered. Your heartfelt "it's no big deal" defense of all things Trump has convinced me that your way of thinking is the right one!

So I agree with you now!

So quit it with your whiny-baby-pee-pants complaints about Biden and his son. My response is: so what? What Biden and Hunter did isn't illegal, so quit your b*tching about it.

Any other questions? Happy to answer them with the same answers you've been giving us when it comes to anything Trump.
Last edited by a fan on Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:57 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:39 pm

4. "That's different"

Credibility test
It is...for you. Explain to us why this was OK for the Bidens. Business as usual in your line of work ?
Because you said it ain’t illegal.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

old salt wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:55 pm

4. "That's different"

You're crying. I'm saying move along. Business as usual for the sleazy boot licking investment bankers.

What took you so long ? Where's your outrage over the Biden family influence peddling.

Nice try Rambo. You have zero proof of Biden family influence peddling. What you have is circumstantial evidence. Prove it! :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:33 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:55 pm You're crying.
Not even a little. I'm making fun of you.

You don't get to clutch your pearls when we call out Trump for conflicts, and then insist that we get made over
Biden.
old salt wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:55 pm What took you so long ? Where's your outrage over the Biden family influence peddling.
Already asked and answered. Your heartfelt "it's no big deal" defense of all things Trump has convinced me that your way of thinking is the right one!

So I agree with you now!

So quit it with your whiny-baby-pee-pants complaints about Biden and his son. My response is: so what? What Biden and Hunter did isn't illegal, so quit your b*tching about it.

Any other questions? Happy to answer them with the same answers you've been giving us when it comes to anything Trump.
You retired the trophy for pearl clutching with your Prestwick/Turnberry tantrum.

You were ready to fire Maguire & take away his pension, before you had any of the facts or understood the law you kept howling about.
Then your wife paid attention & convinced you he's a good guy, after all. .:lol:.
a fan

Post by a fan »

You retired the trophy for pearl clutching with your Prestwick/Turnberry tantrum.

You were ready to fire Maguire & take away his pension, before you had any of the facts or understood the law you kept howling about.
Then your wife paid attention & convinced you he's a good guy, after all. .:lol:.
You're acting like a child. Stop it.

And you're making the sin that you lose your *hit over when other posters do it. Stop misrepresenting my position, and be a man, and apologize when you make that mistake. I have.

I feel the EXACT same way about Maguire as I did before. Your understanding of morality continues to baffle me. Geez.

You're telling me that if an honest man breaks the law, there should be no consequences. Where the heck did this line of thinking come from?

Honest men speed. And murder. Old salt says: meh, let 'em off. They're honest, after all.

What I actually wrote was---speaking of paying attention-----, the WB law needs to be changed, because there are no consequences to not following the law.

So if the law said something to the effect that "if you do not turn this over to the intel committee in 7 days, that's Class X felony, and your pension may be forfeit. In addition, no other party other than the IG and the Intel Committee may be notified of the WB complaint"......what do you suppose an honest man like Maguire would do?

That's right. He'd hand it over to the Intel Committee, and there's NO WAY he would have foolishly told the WC Counsel, the FBI, and the DoJ (Barr) about the complaint.....and we wouldn't be dealing with ANY of this mess.

Instead. Here we are.

And yep, I ABSOLUTELY think that Maguire should be fired. No question whatsoever. If you're so blind that you can't see that sending a WB complaint about the President to the President's people? What the heck else are you blind about?
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:04 pm

You're acting like a child. Stop it.

And you're making the sin that you lose your *hit over when other posters do it. Stop misrepresenting my position, and be a man, and apologize when you make that mistake. I have.

I feel the EXACT same way about Maguire as I did before. Your understanding of morality continues to baffle me. Geez.

You're telling me that if an honest man breaks the law, there should be no consequences. Where the heck did this line of thinking come from?

Honest men speed. And murder. Old salt says: meh, let 'em off. They're honest, after all.

What I actually wrote was---speaking of paying attention-----, the WB law needs to be changed, because there are no consequences to not following the law.

So if the law said something to the effect that "if you do not turn this over to the intel committee in 7 days, that's Class X felony, and your pension may be forfeit. In addition, no other party other than the IG and the Intel Committee may be notified of the WB complaint"......what do you suppose an honest man like Maguire would do?

That's right. He'd hand it over to the Intel Committee, and there's NO WAY he would have foolishly told the WC Counsel, the FBI, and the DoJ (Barr) about the complaint.....and we wouldn't be dealing with ANY of this mess.

Instead. Here we are.

And yep, I ABSOLUTELY think that Maguire should be fired. No question whatsoever. If you're so blind that you can't see that sending a WB complaint about the President to the President's people? What the heck else are you blind about?
Did you see who wrote the legal “opinion” that suggested the matter isn’t of Urgent Concern?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Engel

Return to “POLITICS”