Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: IMPEACHMENT (yes, it began with Mueller)

Post by jhu72 »

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:57 am
seacoaster wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:54 am Statement from the Deep State:

Statement:

https://games-cdn.washingtonpost.com/no ... pdf#page=1

Excerpt:

"As national security professionals, many of us have long been concerned with President Trump’s actions and their implications for our safety and security. Some of us have spoken out, but many of us have eschewed politics throughout our careers and, as a result, have not weighed in publicly.
The revelations of recent days, however, demand a response. Specifically, all of us recognize the imperative of formal impeachment proceedings to ascertain additional facts and weigh the consequences of what we have learned and what may yet still emerge. We applaud those Members of Congress, including Speaker Pelosi, who have now started us down that necessary path. President Trump appears to have leveraged the authority and resources of the highest office in the land to invite additional foreign interference into our democratic processes. That would constitute an unconscionable abuse of power. It also would represent an effort to subordinate America’s national interests—and those of our closest allies and partners—to the President’s personal political interest.

Having worked across administrations of both parties to uphold and advance those national interests, we consider the President’s actions to be a profound national security concern. Our relations with the rest of the world and our policies on the global stage must be based solely on what is in the national interest. The introduction of any other considerations of the President debases our democracy, has the potential to make us more vulnerable to threats, and sends a message to leaders around the world that America’s foreign policy can be dangerously corrupted by catering to a single individual. If we fail to speak up—and act—now our foreign policy and national security will officially be on offer to those who can most effectively fulfill the President’s personal prerogatives."

Post story:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html
Alright. I don't cast ad hominem attacks, but I will this time. If you read this, and look at that list of names, and keep playing the little game of "that's not illegal", you're an idiot, and I pity you.
Hey, none of this is important, let's talk about the real danger to our democracy - Hunter Biden picked a booger and got paid for it; Hillary (nothing more need be said); ACO (nothing more need be said) ...
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Tulsi Gabbard now supports an Impeachment Inquiry.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:04 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:51 am Saw Maguire yesterday. Once again the POTUS has put a good guy in a tough spot. I thought Maguire did the best he could answering questions. Of all the characters parades before Congress these past 12 months or so. He actually showed himself to be a quality individual. Nothing at all like Barr and Kavanaugh...(though not a politician, that VDH guy is another guy that was unimpressive in the flesh).

I wonder who’s idea it was to use the secret server? How many other calls were also hidden in this manner and what has the POTUS discussed with Vlad when nobody is in the room. Further investigation is warranted.
Maguire doesn't deserve a medal for what he did, his decisions, but he is not a scum bag.
Nope. He bungled it but he does not appear to be a toady or a boot licker.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

Trinity wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:09 pm Tulsi Gabbard now supports an Impeachment Inquiry.
No more appearances on Tucker, I guess.
Typical Lax Dad

njbill wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:15 pm
Trinity wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:09 pm Tulsi Gabbard now supports an Impeachment Inquiry.
No more appearances on Tucker, I guess.
I wonder if she will be back as a friend or foe?
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Quoting her today:
"Up to this point, I have been opposed to pursuing impeachment because it will further divide our already badly divided country,” she said in a statement. “However, after looking carefully at the transcript of the conversation with Ukraine’s President, the whistleblower complaint, the Inspector General memo, and President Trump’s comments about the issue, unfortunately, I believe that if we do not proceed with the inquiry, it will set a very dangerous precedent.”

“If we allow the President to abuse his or her power, then our society will rot from top to bottom,” she continued. “We will turn into a banana republic, where people in positions of power—from the president all the way down to the traffic cop—will feel it’s okay to abuse their power with no consequences.”
Typical Lax Dad

RedFromMI wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:37 pm
Quoting her today:
"Up to this point, I have been opposed to pursuing impeachment because it will further divide our already badly divided country,” she said in a statement. “However, after looking carefully at the transcript of the conversation with Ukraine’s President, the whistleblower complaint, the Inspector General memo, and President Trump’s comments about the issue, unfortunately, I believe that if we do not proceed with the inquiry, it will set a very dangerous precedent.”

“If we allow the President to abuse his or her power, then our society will rot from top to bottom,” she continued. “We will turn into a banana republic, where people in positions of power—from the president all the way down to the traffic cop—will feel it’s okay to abuse their power with no consequences.”
Like I said prior to the 2016 election, Trump will turn this country into the Congo.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

RedFromMI wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:37 pm
Quoting her today:

Well, she pretty much nails it. If they don't, they acquiesce in a sort of behavior that will make us a toadying serfdom.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Think we need to start referring to the Trump-enablers as "Banana Republicans."
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
dislaxxic

Re: IMPEACHMENT ...from Mueller to Ukraine to ??

Post by dislaxxic »

Rudy Colludy and the Banana Republicans.

So perfect for today's GOP... :lol: :lol:

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
CU88

Post by CU88 »

dislaxxic wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:50 pm Rudy Colludy and the Banana Republicans.

So perfect for today's GOP... :lol: :lol:

+ 1

and

+1
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Call this patriot Deep Whistle, says Josh Marshall.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

ggait wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:33 pm Think we need to start referring to the Trump-enablers as "Banana Republicans."
Nice.
old salt

Post by old salt »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:01 pm
ggait wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:33 pm Think we need to start referring to the Trump-enablers as "Banana Republicans."
Nice.
That's pretty complex speech for TDS zombies.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

old salt wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:17 pm
Nice.
Poor baby. Losing your sense of humor is the second sign you might think about hanging up your spurs and walking the dog into the sunset. The first was when you lost sight of what the oath of office meant in this country.
old salt

Post by old salt »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:23 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:17 pm
Nice.
Poor baby. Losing your sense of humor is the second sign you might think about hanging up your spurs and walking the dog into the sunset. The first was when you lost sight of what the oath of office meant in this country.
My sense of humor's just fine. Too bad you can't handle a little return fire in kind.

Here's the oath I took (& administered many times ):

I, (state name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Then there's what I swore to every time my Security Clearance was updated & I signed a SF-312.
Typical Lax Dad

Violating that oath is not illegal. Trump is demonstrating that also.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Fox News has surrendered to the light. Chris Wallace gave a significant broadcast this afternoon saying this is not a "partisan hack", it is real and important. Shep Smith is backing him. Clear wedge between the handful of real news guys and the scum bag (Faux News) entertainment department.

Chris Wallace comments. Lachlan Murdock - President Fox News - has a civil war on his hands.

Now what did I do with that popcorn?
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
ggait

Post by ggait »

I've taken to watching the first couple of minutes of Hannity's show just to see what the parallel universe looks like.

Last night was a classic. "Impeachment-Obsessed Dems Peddle New Hoax"; "Deep State Defiance"; "Anti-Trump Rage Psychosis"; "Blind Rage"; "Real Russia Collusion: The Dossier"; "30,000 Emails!"; "Paula Jones"; "Sleepy, creepy, crazy Uncle Joe".

Worth a watch.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/60895242530 ... show-clips
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

ggait wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:56 pm
I've taken to watching the first couple of minutes of Hannity's show just to see what the parallel universe looks like.

Last night was a classic. "Impeachment-Obsessed Dems Peddle New Hoax"; "Deep State Defiance"; "Anti-Trump Rage Psychosis"; "Blind Rage"; "Real Russia Collusion: The Dossier"; "30,000 Emails!"; "Paula Jones"; "Sleepy, creepy, crazy Uncle Joe".

Worth a watch.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/60895242530 ... show-clips
That blond woman on Fox is incredibly bad. Not Ingram. The dumb one. Might be dumber than Hannity.

Return to “POLITICS”