Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Orange Duce

Post by a fan »

Fellas. One is a sitting President. The other----right now----is "some guy". You guys REALLY think that the media should treat these two equally?

I'l take all of the money in my pocket versus all of the money in yours that if (if) Biden gets the nomination....they'll be ALL OVER this story in 2020.

Care to take the bet?
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:29 pm Fellas. One is a sitting President. The other----right now----is "some guy". You guys REALLY think that the media should treat these two equally?

I'l take all of the money in my pocket versus all of the money in yours that if (if) Biden gets the nomination....they'll be ALL OVER this story in 2020.

Care to take the bet?
"some guy"? a fan, hit the hay.... you need rest. This could be your weirdest logic to date.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

admin wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:02 pm
Bandito wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:00 pmYou really are brain dead
Bandito, discuss issues, not post-ers.
That’s like asking a dog to recite Shakespeare instead of licking his naughty bits.
a fan

Post by a fan »

I was giving a little hyperbole, obviously, tech.

He is, without question, not on the same level as the POTUS...it's a simple point to make.

Here's another way how you can tell I'm right.

Biden isn't the only candidate, right?

There are 19 candidates for President. Has the media given these candidate and their families a full vetting? I mean REALLY dig deep?

Of course not. Why? Because they're just "some guy" until they move on, and Americans are actually paying attention. It's a full year before the election. You and old salt are implying they're not covering it for partisan reasons. Nonsense. For example, how much crazy cr*p do you think they'll find on Beto ORourke when they REALLY turn over stones?

But you are telling us the media should cover them at the same level of scrutiny as a sitting President. This is clearly a ridiculous request.

My bet is open. Happy to add a steak dinner in there for good measure. You takin' the bet?
DMac

Post by DMac »

JFTR, no humans would be reciting Shakespeare if they could lick their naughty bits either.
Can't blame a dog for that.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:01 pm I was giving a little hyperbole, obviously, tech.

He is, without question, not on the same level as the POTUS...it's a simple point to make.

There are 19 candidates for President. Has the media given these candidate and their families a full vetting? I mean REALLY dig deep?

Of course not. Why? Because they're just "some guy" until they move on, and Americans are actually paying attention. It's a full year before the election. You and old salt are implying they're not covering it for partisan reasons. Nonsense. For example, how much crazy cr*p do you think they'll find on Beto ORourke when they REALLY turn over stones?

But you are telling us the media should cover them at the same level of scrutiny as a sitting President. This is clearly a ridiculous request.

My bet is open. Happy to add a steak dinner in there for good measure. You takin' the bet?
:lol: Biden was VP when all the alleged stuff went down, not just "some guy". And it ever occur to you that Obama might have known all about it?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Ah, so you're mad that it wasn't covered enough years ago.

Different story.

But since you moved the goalposts..... I pulled up stories about Hunter and Burisma holdings and Daddy from 2015 and 2016 with no trouble whatsoever.

Here's a NYTimes piece from Dec of 2015. Does this count as MSM?

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/09/worl ... -ties.html
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

DMac wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:10 pm JFTR, no humans would be reciting Shakespeare if they could lick their naughty bits either.
That’s right. They do it because they can.
DocBarrister

Even Faux News Doesn’t Want to be Associated with a Traitor

Post by DocBarrister »

RedFromMI wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:51 pm Speaking of Hannity and Fox News - just saw this on TalkingPointsMemo:

Report: Fox News Flails Amid Multiple Bombshells From Trump’s Ukraine Scandal

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/fox- ... l-response

Fox management according to this is actually considering disaffiliating with Trump (with Paul Ryan now on Fox board recommending it) - even Hannity says to friends that the WB complaint is "really bad."
This is even more than Trump abusing his office and extorting Ukraine for personal political advantage.

It is also about Donald Trump continuing to act as a traitorous agent of Russia. The idiotic and delusional right-wing conspiracies that he discussed on his call with Zelensky ... that it was Ukraine that hacked the DNC server and that Ukraine hosted Clinton’s private email server ... originated from Russia. Of course, there is also the issue of holding up U.S. military aid to Ukraine until Trump essentially had no choice but to release the funds ... again, an action that favored Russian interests over those of the United States and our allies.

I suspect many of Trump’s MAGA supporters in the Party of Stupid are, frankly, too stupid to realize they are acting as the fools & tools of Vladimir Putin.

But what about those Trump supporters who are apparently not stupid and still support Trump & his traitorously pro-Russian policies???

I will let folks think about that, a bit, but the only reasonable conclusions are rather disappointing and disturbing.

DocBarrister :? :|
@DocBarrister
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:01 pm I was giving a little hyperbole, obviously, tech.

Biden twice ran for VP & served 8 years. This is hardly his first vetting.

How'd the MSM miss Hunter's potential conflicts when Biden was the serving VP in charge of our Ukraine policy ?

Where was Nasty Natasha ? ...still in the Vassar student orchestra ?

Do Trump's kids' business dealings go unnoticed ?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Dude. I just cited a NYTimes piece on Hunter, the Ukraine, and issues therein from Dec 2015.

Your silly standard is met. MSM reported on the conflict. Voters didn't care.

Sense any weakness in this standard of yours?
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:16 pm Dude. I just cited a NYTimes piece on Hunter, the Ukraine, and issues therein from Dec 2015.

Your silly standard is met. MSM reported on the conflict. Voters didn't care.

Sense any weakness in this standard of yours?
All that NYT article did was raise questions which remain unanswered 4 years later.

Like Sen Kennedy (R - LA) asked Chuck Todd -- where's the MSNBC investigative report ?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Ah, so you've moved the bar again. NYTimes running a story on the obvious conflict, and voters not caring doesn't count.

What are we on? "The Fourth Revision of Old Salt's guide to government ethics".

Let's see if I have your new rules straight.

"MSNBC shall do an investigative report on the government official. If the voters don't care, Old Salt has deemed
the act of the government official to be ethical".

That's quite the rule, old salt. Did I miss anything? Or do we need a fifth revision?
old salt

Post by old salt »

I''ii also need a tweet from Nasty Natasha before I can close the file.
I suspect we'll be hearing more from other sources before then.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Noted. Anything else?
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:27 pm And now Salty will tell us why threatening the WB and other WH personnel with capital punishment is ok...
The WB & his fellow embedded Deep State cronies are now the most secure civil servants in govt service.

Heroes of the Resistance, now bulletproof for life. Who gets the first book published ?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:35 pm
ggait wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:27 pm And now Salty will tell us why threatening the WB and other WH personnel with capital punishment is ok...
The WB & his fellow embedded Deep State cronies are now the most secure civil servants in govt service.

Heroes of the Resistance, now bulletproof for life. Who gets the first book published ?
Watching the boot licking today has been fascinating.
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

ardilla secreta wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:54 pm

That’s like asking a dog to recite Shakespeare instead of licking his naughty bits.

Hahahahaaaaaaa!!
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:10 pm JFTR, no humans would be reciting Shakespeare if they could lick their naughty bits either.
What about Shakespeares dog? Or guys with a Shakespeare fetish? Or employees at Mid-evil Times and Renaissance fairs?
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
CU88

Post by CU88 »

old salt wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:14 pm

Biden twice ran for VP & served 8 years. This is hardly his first vetting.

How'd the MSM miss Hunter's potential conflicts when Biden was the serving VP in charge of our Ukraine policy ?

Where was Nasty Natasha ? ...still in the Vassar student orchestra ?

Do Trump's kids' business dealings go unnoticed ?
Since this is so incredibly important to all of the o d lovers here, I started a new thread for them to provide us all with their knowledge on Biden corruption.

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=1527
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “POLITICS”