Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU88

Re: Orange Duce

Post by CU88 »

I just have to "say" this...

Rudy Colludy!
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:20 pm It's the IC's official summary of the call. An amalgam of several note taking officials.
Surely as official as Comey's memos. Approved by the Ukrainian president.
Oh, I know. Just clarifying it's not verbatim, and many are acting as though it is. People think "transcript" denotes "word for word, exact verbatim".

It doesn't. Important to understand that.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

President Donald J. Trump has released a declassified, unredacted transcript of his telephone conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy from July 25th, 2019. The transcript can be read HERE.
Funny that the press secretary used the word transcript...and unredacted. Both are flat out lies.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:01 pm In the context of their entire (supposedly classified) conversation, I'm ok with it.
This greenlights GPS that you were so upset over. You get that, yes?

Trump mention his direct political opponent BY NAME. What else would you need to hear to understand how bad that is?

Green lighting this also means you think Pelosi can pick up the phone, offer Putin the moon, and get Putin to produce "evidence" of anything can think of to get Trump out of his way.

Some thing goes for allies like the UK. If they give us evidence, we're pretty likely to believe the "evidence", yes?

I'm having a hard time believe you're on board with this.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:05 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:01 pm In the context of their entire (supposedly classified) conversation, I'm ok with it.

Trump mention his direct political opponent BY NAME. What else would you need to hear to understand how bad that is?

Green lighting this also means you think Pelosi can pick up the phone, offer Putin the moon, and get Putin to produce "evidence" of anything can think of to get Trump out of his way.

Some thing goes for allies like the UK. If they give us evidence, we're pretty likely to believe the "evidence", yes?

Let Durham complete his investigation & tell us who Mifsud, Halper, Downer & Azra Turk were working for,
...& for how long have we been spying on Flynn ?

Remember this DNC Chalupa Supreme ?
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ ... ire-233446
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

old salt wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:01 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:47 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:39 pm
What I'm asking you is: Your President, and his personal lawyer, told you that he asked a foreign leader to investigate a political rival and his son during a campaign.

Are you ok with that, or not? It's a simple question.
In the context of their entire (supposedly classified) conversation, I'm ok with it.
Why? How do you find this "ok"?
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:12 pm

Let Durham complete his investigation & tell us who Mifsud, Halper, Downer & Azra Turk were working for,

This is what I'm talking about.... you JUST told us you're ok with this stuff. So which is it?
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Leaves are falling all around
It's time I was on my way
Thanks to you I'm much obliged
For such a pleasant stay
But now it's time for me to go
The autumn moon lights my way
For now I smell the rain
And with it pain
And it's headed my way
Ah, sometimes I grow so tired
But I know I've got one thing I got to do
Ramble on
And now's the time, the time is now
To sing my song....
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:33 pm

This is what I'm talking about.... you JUST told us you're ok with this stuff. So which is it?
I'm not happy about it, but it is the way things are, now that politics have been criminalized, the civil war within the IC is being waged, & the Deep State is pulling out all stops to drive Trump out of office.

...our entrenched elites are not succumbing to the populist uprising at the ballot box.

It is legit to inquire about Hunter Biden's business activities in countries for which his VP Dad held the portfolio.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:40 pm I'm not happy about it
Thank you! We have no quarrel here now, and I understand your position.
old salt wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:40 pm but it is the way things are, now that politics have been criminalized, the civil war within the IC is being waged, & the Deep State is pulling out all stops to drive Trump out of office.
Been like this since Kennedy at least. Nixon? IC helped cover up. And Mark Felt took him down.

IC and IranContra, flat out facilitating illegal activity. And what they did to Bill? Under no stretch of the imagination can you say it was right for Starr's team to ask Clinton about completely legal sex that had NOTHING to do with a land deal in AR. THAT was the weaponization of our IC and Justice system. And Benghazi (let's not argue that again) was clearly weaponizing our military and intel to hit a political enemy. And it worked. Hillary is a civilian.

This is nothing new. Not even close.
old salt wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:40 pm It is legit to inquire about Hunter Biden's business activities in countries for which his VP Dad held the portfolio.
For the FBI and related entities? Yes. Absolutely.

For the President? Or his personal freaking idiot attorney? Absolutely not ok. It's not even close to ok or legit. That's the problem here.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

old salt wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:40 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:33 pm

I'm not happy about it, but it is the way things are, now that politics have been criminalized, the civil war within the IC is being waged, & the Deep State is pulling out all stops to drive Trump out of office.

...our entrenched elites are not succumbing to the populist uprising at the ballot box.

It is legit to inquire about Hunter Biden's business activities in countries for which his VP Dad held the portfolio.
You need to stop spreading Trump’s false smears against Joe Biden and his son. Even Faux News isn’t buying these lies.

Fox News host Shepard Smith criticized President Trump over the Ukraine controversy, while defending former Vice President Joe Biden.

"There is no known evidence that Joe Biden did anything wrong. The whole thing involved corruption in Ukraine. A corrupt prosecutor, who much of the world was pressuring the Ukraine to remove. Earlier this year the Ukrainian officials said there was no evidence of any wrongdoing by Joe Biden or his son, Hunter," Smith said.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... er-ukraine

Donald Trump tried to coerce the President of Ukraine into smearing his political rival, using American military aid as his leverage.

That has been confirmed by the WH memo on Trump’s call with the Ukrainian president. That has been confirmed by Trump and Giuliani.

Trump must resign. Now.

Anyone who thinks otherwise cannot reasonably claim to support the rule of law, our democracy, and the United States Constitution.

Trump’s continued support from the Party of Stupid only reflects the deep corruption and dishonesty that inflicts the Republican Party.

DocBarrister :roll:
@DocBarrister
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

DocBarrister wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:42 pm Donald Trump tried to coerce the President of Ukraine into smearing his political rival, using American military aid as his leverage.
Please quote the part where the Javelin requests were contingent on Crowdstrike intel?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:48 pm
DocBarrister wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:42 pm Donald Trump tried to coerce the President of Ukraine into smearing his political rival, using American military aid as his leverage.
Please quote the part where the Javelin requests were contingent on Crowdstrike intel?
Here you go ....

ZELENSKIY: I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United  States for defense purposes.

TRUMP: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people ... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you are surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

https://m.sfgate.com/news/article/White ... 466959.php

It’s obvious. Zelenskiy wants to buy more US military equipment and Trump immediately responds, “I would like you to do us a favor though ....”

Seriously, don’t ACT stupid. I know you are not.

That’s a documented quid pro quo. Sure, it’s mobster-style quid pro quo, but Trump is a mobster who happens to be president.

DocBarrister :?
@DocBarrister
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

DocBarrister wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:05 pm
Here you go ....

ZELENSKIY: I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United  States for defense purposes.

TRUMP: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people ... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you are surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

It’s obvious. Zelenskiy wants to buy more US military equipment and Trump immediately responds, “I would like you to do us a favor though ....”

That’s a documented quid pro quo. Sure, it’s mobster-style quid pro quo, but Trump is a mobster who happens to be president.

No it is not. there must be a contingent element to it, there is none. Keep inserting your coins in the #whackamole game. ;) :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Here you go ....

Solazzo is President of The United States.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

ardilla secreta wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:39 pm Leaves are falling all around
It's time I was on my way
Thanks to you I'm much obliged
For such a pleasant stay
But now it's time for me to go
The autumn moon lights my way
For now I smell the rain
And with it pain
And it's headed my way
Ah, sometimes I grow so tired
But I know I've got one thing I got to do
Ramble on
And now's the time, the time is now
To sing my song....
Nice; the songs of my youth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-tT62bpYlU
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:33 pm
Here you go ....

Solazzo is President of The United States.
So you agree there is deep state... ;) :lol: :lol:
~Livy
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:23 pm
Here you go ....

No it is not. there must be a contingent element to it, there is none. Keep inserting your coins in the #whackamole game. ;) :lol:
Ok ... maybe you’re not acting. My mistake.

DocBarrister ;)
@DocBarrister
old salt

Post by old salt »

And what they did to Bill? Under no stretch of the imagination can you say it was right for Starr's team to ask Clinton about completely legal sex that had NOTHING to do with a land deal in AR. THAT was the weaponization of our IC and Justice system.

And Benghazi (let's not argue that again) was clearly weaponizing our military and intel to hit a political enemy. And it worked. Hillary is a civilian.
Starr had no choice. He was ready to close up shop when Isikoff showed up at his door with Tripp, Monica, the blue dress, & tapes of Slick Willie suborning perjury. Had Starr not followed through, he'd have read about it in Newsweek.

In Benghazi, our military & IC weren't weaponized. They were finally heard. We found out what really happened, & why, & took steps to prevent a re-occurrence. Clinton was held accountable, for her decisions & her attempt to cover up. Her triumphant visit to Benghazi was going to be her audition to be the next CinC. She failed.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:24 pm Starr had no choice. He was ready to close up shop when Isikoff showed up at his door with Tripp, Monica, the blue dress, & tapes of Slick Willie suborning perjury. Had Starr not followed through, he'd have read about it in Newsweek.
Nope. Outside his purview. Hand it off. Mueller did. Problem solved.
old salt wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:24 pm In Benghazi, our military & IC weren't weaponized. They were finally heard. We found out what really happened, & why, & took steps to prevent a re-occurrence.
Nonsense. They fixed it within a matter of weeks.....that was the military part. The "finally heard" part is the weaponization. There's NO WAY it lasted that long without Hillary being the target. No chance. You'll never agree on this point, so let's just agree to disagree.
old salt wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:24 pm Clinton was held accountable, for her decisions & her attempt to cover up
Yes. Agree with that, and it exposed her stupid server decision. She had it coming, you'll never get me to disagree with that point.

But that 4 year investigation, obviously, was a political attack that would NEVER have occurred if it was some unknown Sec of State. Instead, they would have hit Obama, and lost interest after a while because he wasn't up for reelection.

Return to “POLITICS”