JUST the Stolen Documents/Mar-A-Lago/"Judge" Cannon Trial

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: The Politics of National Security

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:06 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:47 pm I am not defending Trump in my next comments, but it is my understanding that the WB Act laws are on the books to primarily protect the WB....yes, I understand what the WB says must follow proper channels through the gov't, BUT when it involves a sitting POTUS I have heard that the path travels only but so far......
That certainly was Nixon's argument. That's what you're going with here?
Not going with anything, it was an inquiry about a POTUS as it applies to the WB Act....nothing more.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

DocBarrister wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:16 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:47 pm I am not defending Trump in my next comments, but it is my understanding that the WB Act laws are on the books to primarily protect the WB....yes, I understand what the WB says must follow proper channels through the gov't, BUT when it involves a sitting POTUS I have heard that the path travels only but so far......
He’s obviously part of the “Burn the tapes!” crowd. ;)

Trump is in serious trouble here. Have yet to hear a Republican state that coercing a foreign leader to dig dirt on a political opponent is in any way acceptable. Even the corrupt and dishonest Faux News isn’t going there.

Trump just shot someone on 5th Avenue. We’ll see how the Party of Stupid reacts.

DocBarrister 8-)
I was poked fun at by Old Salt when I said Trump is going to turn this country into the Congo. He is operating like this country is Uganda and the deplorables just shrug.....what a country.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:20 pm
Not going with anything, it was an inquiry about a POTUS as it applies to the WB Act....nothing more.
The Whistleblower Act disagrees with you. I've cited it several times.

Yes, the act protects the Whistleblower...but it also protects the classified intel.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:52 pm Old Salt, you're better than this.

Out of this mess that is politics in the US in 2019, the one freaking guy who's following the rules, and the rule of law is this whistleblower.

You should give this person the highest respect. Mocking him/her is beneath you. Aim your fire at worthy targets....there's plenty to shoot at....
Right now, this WB is just a romantic notion in your imagination.
I need more details before I can prepare his/her award citation.

I'm mocking the (D) & MSM feeding frenzy, before they even see the transcript.
How did the (D) & MSM handling of the Kavanaugh WB's work out ?

It's now being reported the WB wants to testify before Congress & the WH will allow it.
We'll know more, soon enough.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:40 pm Right now, this WB is just a romantic notion in your imagination.
What the F are you talking about? So I'm imagining this person now?

1. Whistleblower files lawful complaint
2. IG determines its a valid, credible, and serious complaint (so it ain't just made up stuff. The complaint needs to be examined)

So I'll bite: what did the WB do wrong in your eyes? Followed the law, and put themselves at serious risk to do so. So what's wrong here?
old salt wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:40 pm I'm mocking the (D) & MSM feeding frenzy, before they even see the transcript.
:lol: Pretend Murrow and Cronkite were behind the desk. You don't think they'd be reporting on this?

Naaaah. Nothing of national interest here. The President just broke the whistleblower law. And the WB is about the President. Where's the story in that, right?

Oh yeah, you're right. Murrow and Cronkite would probably have instead, run a story about the world's largest ball of twine.

Come on man. Wake up. This stuff is serious.
old salt

Post by old salt »

The transcript's being released. The WB's report is being given to Congress. The WB will testify before Schiff very soon.
So far, the WB's ID has been protected. The process is working. Soon, we'll know more. No need to be such a drama queen,
The WB will soon have a book deal & be the subject of a bidding war between MSNBC & CNN.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:01 am The transcript's being released. The WB's report is being given to Congress. The WB will testify before Schiff very soon.
So far, the WB's ID has been protected. The process is working. Soon, we'll know more. No need to be such a drama queen,
The WB will soon have a book deal & be the subject of a bidding war between MSNBC & CNN.
Drama Queen? Want to try that again, and drop the personal attack? And answer the question you can't answer: what did the WB do wrong?

No. The process isn't working. The DNI broke the law, and finally, for a change, McConnell called Trump's bluff. THAT is why we're going to get the WB report. McConnell. Not because of the law.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DocBarrister wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:15 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:53 pm
seacoaster wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:36 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:18 pm
foreverlax wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:41 am
old salt wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:25 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:21 pm Don’t forget mysoginistic. That’s a good one for those folks as obsolete salt has demonstrated discussing hair and looks along with insulting names to multiple women now.
I particularly enjoy the way MSNBC Mean Girl, Nasal Nicolle Wallace, relates her mommy stories to Trump. It's all about her.
This whistleblower deal has her flummoxed. She's a disclaimer commercial for the side effects of Prempro.
You sure find ways to watch all of these mean girls...across multiple networks and late in to the night. :shock:
It's called a dvr that goes >>>>. Nasal Nicolle's the only girly host I record daily. The rest just pop up on MSNBC & CNN.
Nasty Natasha tweets in advance where/when she'll appear & sometimes embeds her videoclips. She's an aggressive self-promoter.

MSNBC heads are exploding as Trump turns the Ukraine corruption crusade back onto Biden.
Wait until Rudy gets into Hunter's divorce filing, financial problems, & millions $$$ pay to play from Ukraine & China.
I love the way Sputtering Chris Matthews spits out Benghaaaaazi. I fear Chris might be drinking again.
Gee, "calm down." One might think you have a little trouble with women.
I forgot to mention that Andrea Mitchell's also in my playlist (or old hatchet face, as the I-man called her when MSNBC turned on him).
High Maint Mika too. She's turned Panhandler Joe into a gelding, as they do their Nick & Nora schtick.
Your apparent misogyny and sexism is truly an embarrassment to this forum.

DocBarrister :roll:
He refers to The Accused as a romantic love story...
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
tech37

Post by tech37 »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:03 pm The WB's lawyer:

https://compassrosepllc.com/bakaj/
Sheez..That is one scary looking website.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:54 pmThe DNI basically screwed all those things up.
You guys are confusing. a fan says "DNI broke the law."...so which is it?
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

tech37 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:18 am
seacoaster wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:54 pmThe DNI basically screwed all those things up.
Keeping an eye on the bouncing orange ball can be a challenge. :lol:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Rudy Colludy is not going down alone. Mike Pompeo, call your office.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

tech37 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:18 am
Hah! It’s both. The DNI screwed things up by not following and complying with the law.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Ignatius, in the Post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html

"Trump’s closest advisers, including acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney, who was ordered by Trump to suspend the aid to Ukraine, are also increasingly targets of internal finger-pointing. Mulvaney has agitated for foreign aid to be cut universally but has also stayed away from meetings with Giuliani and Trump, officials said. But the person who appears to have been more directly involved at nearly every stage of the entanglement with Ukraine is Giuliani.

“Rudy — he did all of this,” one U.S. official said. “This s---show that we’re in — it’s him injecting himself into the process.”
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

old salt wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:01 am The transcript's being released. The WB's report is being given to Congress. The WB will testify before Schiff very soon.
The process seems to be working, now...only after they were forced in to following the law.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

The Trumpties are already hanging their hats on "the transcript".

Look what happened with the "release" of the Mueller Report. Fred (Barr) Flintstone will turn that into a Fake News item faster than you can say "NO COLLUSION!"

The IG, using words like "serious" and "credible" and "urgent" got us all in a lather because of a harmless little series of conversations and actions that caused major alarm. Sure he did,,,a real nothingburger, like Trumpties like to say...

Except, THIS TIME, the Dems grow a spine and say

Enough is Enough. About time.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

The dems better have the smoking gun, the hot shells, and fingerprints on this one. https://nypost.com/2019/09/24/goodwin-p ... verything/
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

They’ve already confessed. And Rudy just said the transcript has been read to him. Before Congress. Hope they ask DNI about this, how the target and his lawyers public and private get first crack at this.
Last edited by Trinity on Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:09 am The dems better have the smoking gun, the hot shells, and fingerprints on this one. https://nypost.com/2019/09/24/goodwin-p ... verything/
Oh, Goodie, the New York Post. As soon as that hack mentioned [the left's] "handmaidens in the press" he showed his stripes: no credibility.

The smoking fingerprints are all OVER the Mueller Report. Need i remind you about Huckleberry Graham's observation:

"It's about CLEANSING THE OFFICE"...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Trinity wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:02 am Rudy Colludy
Love it!
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “POLITICS”