Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
RedFromMI

Re: Orange Duce

Post by RedFromMI »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:43 pm You seem to have it all figured out....we should have a special counsel just to make sure. ;)
Nope - just need the Dems in Congress to grow a few pairs and actually open impeachment proceedings. What Trump has done over and over meet the standards - just because it won't pass the Senate is no excuse.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

CU88 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:10 pm r snowflake hero:

Trump claims Nobel Peace Prize is rigged against him

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/ ... ze-1508484

I can't wait for them all to cry like babies when Greta gets it next month...
Maybe if they gave out Nobels for Bullsh**tery he might deserve one...
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Yet another explainer about the lack of credibility of the Republican/Trump/Giuliani narrative regarding Biden and Ukraine:

https://www.mediamatters.org/rudy-giuli ... stleblower
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

RedFromMI wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:12 pm
CU88 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:10 pm r snowflake hero:

Trump claims Nobel Peace Prize is rigged against him

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/ ... ze-1508484

I can't wait for them all to cry like babies when Greta gets it next month...
Maybe if they gave out Nobels for Bullsh**tery he might deserve one...
It is clearly rigged if BHO receieved it....only after a year and half in office.....it was for Muslim inclusion and Nuclear nonproliferation. :lol: :lol: By those standards....Trump has done that with NorKo and talks with lil' Kim. ;)

BHO really lowered the bar.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Weld is a rare r:

Bill Weld suggests Trump could face execution over Ukraine phone call

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bill-w ... phone-call
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

NYT facts on o d:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/22/opin ... lower.html

Donald Trump vs. the United States of America
Just the facts, in 40 sentences.

By David Leonhardt
Opinion Columnist

Sept. 22, 2019
Sometimes it’s worth stepping back to look at the full picture.

He has pressured a foreign leader to interfere in the 2020 American presidential election.
He urged a foreign country to intervene in the 2016 presidential election.
He divulged classified information to foreign officials.
He publicly undermined American intelligence agents while standing next to a hostile foreign autocrat.
He hired a national security adviser who he knew had secretly worked as a foreign lobbyist.
He encourages foreign leaders to enrich him and his family by staying at his hotels.
He genuflects to murderous dictators.
He has alienated America’s closest allies.
He lied to the American people about his company’s business dealings in Russia.
He tells new lies virtually every week — about the economy, voter fraud, even the weather.
He spends hours on end watching television and days on end staying at resorts.
He often declines to read briefing books or perform other basic functions of a president’s job.
He has aides, as well as members of his own party in Congress, who mock him behind his back as unfit for office.
He has repeatedly denigrated a deceased United States senator who was a war hero.
He insulted a Gold Star family — the survivors of American troops killed in action.
He described a former first lady, not long after she died, as “nasty.”
He described white supremacists as “some very fine people.”
He told four women of color, all citizens and members of Congress, to “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came.”
He made a joke about Pocahontas during a ceremony honoring Native American World War II veterans.
He launched his political career by falsely claiming that the first black president was not really American.
He launched his presidential campaign by describing Mexicans as “rapists.”
He has described women, variously, as “a dog,” “a pig” and “horseface,” as well as “bleeding badly from a facelift” and having “blood coming out of her wherever.”
He has been accused of sexual assault or misconduct by multiple women.
He enthusiastically campaigned for a Senate candidate who was accused of molesting multiple teenage girls.
He waved around his arms, while giving a speech, to ridicule a physically disabled person.
He has encouraged his supporters to commit violence against his political opponents.
He has called for his opponents and critics to be investigated and jailed.
He uses a phrase popular with dictators — “the enemy of the people” — to describe journalists.
He attempts to undermine any independent source of information that he does not like, including judges, scientists, journalists, election officials, the F.B.I., the C.I.A., the Congressional Budget Office and the National Weather Service.
He has tried to harass the chairman of the Federal Reserve into lowering interest rates.
He said that a judge could not be objective because of his Mexican heritage.
He obstructed justice by trying to influence an investigation into his presidential campaign.
He violated federal law by directing his lawyer to pay $280,000 in hush money to cover up two apparent extramarital affairs.
He made his fortune partly through wide-scale financial fraud.
He has refused to release his tax returns.
He falsely accused his predecessor of wiretapping him.
He claimed that federal law-enforcement agents and prosecutors regularly fabricated evidence, thereby damaging the credibility of criminal investigations across the country.
He has ordered children to be physically separated from their parents.
He has suggested that America is no different from or better than Vladimir Putin’s Russia.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

ardilla secreta wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:37 am At the super rally Trump introduces Modi by bragging that the Indian PM’s stellar economic polices lifted 3 million out of poverty. Given India’s population that’s a whopping 0.002%.
Think you might’ve mixed % and numeric, 1.3Bn would either .002 (rounded) or 0.2%, but point taken. It’s kind of like the market would be up another 10,000pts if Trump also we’re in charge of monetary policy...
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Funny about those Republican double standards.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Q Mr. President, the Chinese delayed a trade delegation visit of farming communities, I believe in Nebraska and another state. Can you comment on that and whether you see that as a good sign, bad sign, neither?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, they’re starting to buy a lot of our ag product. But, Steve, could you maybe —

SECRETARY MNUCHIN: That was actually at our request they delayed that. So, we didn’t want there to be any confusion. They have started buying agriculture. They’re going to reschedule that at a different time. The timing didn’t work. But that was — that was purely at our request.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Why was that our request? Just out of curiosity.

SECRETARY MNUCHIN: We didn’t want confusion around the trade issues.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Yeah, but I want them to buy farm products.

SECRETARY MNUCHIN: There was no confusion. We want them to buy agriculture. They’ve committed to buy agriculture. And they’re doing that.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: They’ve committed to buy a lot of agriculture, and they’re going to start, and they’ve started. And we should get them over there as soon as possible so they can start buying.
So who is confused? :?
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

foreverlax wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:38 am
Bandito wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:45 am
RedFromMI wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:52 am We don’t share your outrage Bandito because we still know that he is a racist white nationalist based on many observations of both his words and actions. You are only pointing out a rare exception to that. Not convincing to most of us.
Hahahahaha. Your derangement is so strong it’s amazing to behold. You’re so brainwashed I actually feel bad for you. The left is the racist party. Try brushing up on history and current state of democrat plantation politics.

He has pressured a foreign leader to interfere in the 2020 American presidential election.

He publicly undermined American intelligence agents while standing next to a hostile foreign autocrat.

He hired a national security adviser who he knew had secretly worked as a foreign lobbyist.

He encourages foreign leaders to enrich him and his family by staying at his hotels.

He tells new lies virtually every week — about the economy, voter fraud, even the weather.

He often declines to read briefing books or perform other basic functions of a president’s job.

He has aides, as well as members of his own party in Congress, who mock him behind his back as unfit for office.

He has repeatedly denigrated a deceased United States senator who was a war hero.

He insulted a Gold Star family — the survivors of American troops killed in action.

He told four women of color, all citizens and members of Congress, to “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came.”

He made a joke about Pocahontas during a ceremony honoring Native American World War II veterans.

He launched his political career by falsely claiming that the first black president was not really American.

He has described women, variously, as “a dog,” “a pig” and “horseface,” as well as “bleeding badly from a facelift” and having “blood coming out of her wherever.”

He enthusiastically campaigned for a Senate candidate who was accused of molesting multiple teenage girls.

He waved around his arms, while giving a speech, to ridicule a physically disabled person.

He has encouraged his supporters to commit violence against his political opponents.

He uses a phrase popular with dictators — “the enemy of the people” — to describe journalists.

He attempts to undermine any independent source of information that he does not like, including judges, scientists, journalists, election officials, the F.B.I., the C.I.A., the Congressional Budget Office and the National Weather Service.

He has tried to harass the chairman of the Federal Reserve into lowering interest rates.

He obstructed justice by trying to influence an investigation into his presidential campaign.

He violated federal law by directing his lawyer to pay $280,000 in hush money to cover up two apparent extramarital affairs.

He claimed that federal law-enforcement agents and prosecutors regularly fabricated evidence, thereby damaging the credibility of criminal investigations across the country.

He has suggested that America is no different from or better than Vladimir Putin’s Russia.

He has called America a “hellhole.”

He is the president of the United States, and he is a threat to virtually everything that the United States should stand for.

The NYT is the biggest fake news agency out there. If what you post is true, why does Trump have a 52% approval rating according to the most accurate pollster from 2016, Rasmussen? That’s 6 points higher than Obama at same time of his presidency and he won re_election with ease. Trump is winning for all Americans, especially those of color as black and Hispanic unemployment are at historic lows. Yet you, Red and MDLax can only cry he’s a racist. It shows how bigoted, deranged and low information you all are. I’m loving seeing you Woke blokes go nuts. Your mentality is why Trump will win again and I will be here bragging along the way
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Bandito wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:25 am
RedFromMI wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:52 am We don’t share your outrage Bandito because we still know that he is a racist white nationalist based on many observations of both his words and actions. You are only pointing out a rare exception to that. Not convincing to most of us.
Hahahahaha. Your derangement is so strong it’s amazing to behold. You’re so brainwashed I actually feel bad for you. The left is the racist party. Try brushing up on history and current state of democrat plantation politics.

He is the president of the United States, and he is a threat to virtually everything that the United States should stand for.

The NYT is the biggest fake news agency out there. If what you post is true, why does Trump have a 52% approval rating according to the most accurate pollster from 2016, Rasmussen? That’s 6 points higher than Obama at same time of his presidency and he won re_election with ease. Trump is winning for all Americans, especially those of color as black and Hispanic unemployment are at historic lows. Yet you, Red and MDLax can only cry he’s a racist. It shows how bigoted, deranged and low information you all are. I’m loving seeing you Woke blokes go nuts. Your mentality is why Trump will win again and I will be here bragging along the way
Yawn....

Crying that Trump is a racist?! Making it up as you?
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Bandito wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:25 am

I for one am glad that bandito is back. I assumed that his Mom sent him to a summer camp without wifi?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

It's that time of the year - stink bugs trying to get inside. :lol:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Why Trump’s Supporters Will Believe Any Lie He Tells

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... hoggi.html

Robert O. Paxton, in his classic work The Anatomy of Fascism, defines a cult of leadership as one in which the followers believe the leader’s instincts are better than the logic used by elites. The followers are willing to give up their individuality and freedom in exchange for the leader’s “protection.”
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

CU88 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:09 am Why Trump’s Supporters Will Believe Any Lie He Tells

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... hoggi.html

Robert O. Paxton, in his classic work The Anatomy of Fascism, defines a cult of leadership as one in which the followers believe the leader’s instincts are better than the logic used by elites. The followers are willing to give up their individuality and freedom in exchange for the leader’s “protection.”
Yes, this hurry to protect Il Duce is plain as the nose on your face at every turn. This was what, for a time, led the German General Staff to accede to Hitler's wishes on the battlefield and in matters of (what would later be called diplomacy by) brinksmanship. Combine it with an opponent without the backbone to act or disagree with fervor (Chamberlain), and the leader's cult grows and begins to steer the organs of communication, exercise a monopoly on the "truth," and bend the world to his orthodoxy. But that's all "TDS" by "the Resistance," right?
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Oh and for Bandito - Rasmussen is generally considered to be a fairly inaccurate pollster with a definite R lean. They get a C+ rating from fivethirtyeight.com, compared with YouGov (online only polling) which gets a B, Fox News which gets an A, Ipsos at B+, and NBC News/WSJ rated at A- for example. Latest poll results for these mentioned pollsters (not all using the same polling groups) are:

YouGov (Sep 22-23, 1000 adults) approve 43%, disapprove 49% (and adjusted by 538 to 44/51 using current estimated biases to adjust)
Rasmussen (Sep 19-23, 1500 likely voters) 53/45 (adjusted 47/46)
Ipsos (Sep 16-18, 1116 adults) 40/55 (41/54)
Fox News (Sep 15-17, 1008 registered voters) 45/54 (43/55)
NBC/WSJ (Sep 13-16, 900 RV) 43/53 (41/55)

Current 538 weighted average for presidential approval is 43.2% approve, 52.9 disapprove. This number has been quite stable since last winter, and the last time Trump had net positive approval was a few weeks into his term, and the last time he had less than 50% disapprove numbers was late March 2017. You are deluding yourself if you think our current president has positive approval. The data is there, you just choose to look at one very biased source.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

RedFromMI wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:28 pm Oh and for Bandito - Rasmussen is generally considered to be a fairly inaccurate pollster with a definite R lean. They get a C+ rating from fivethirtyeight.com, compared with YouGov (online only polling) which gets a B, Fox News which gets an A, Ipsos at B+, and NBC News/WSJ rated at A- for example. Latest poll results for these mentioned pollsters (not all using the same polling groups) are:

YouGov (Sep 22-23, 1000 adults) approve 43%, disapprove 49% (and adjusted by 538 to 44/51 using current estimated biases to adjust)
Rasmussen (Sep 19-23, 1500 likely voters) 53/45 (adjusted 47/46)
Ipsos (Sep 16-18, 1116 adults) 40/55 (41/54)
Fox News (Sep 15-17, 1008 registered voters) 45/54 (43/55)
NBC/WSJ (Sep 13-16, 900 RV) 43/53 (41/55)

Current 538 weighted average for presidential approval is 43.2% approve, 52.9 disapprove. This number has been quite stable since last winter, and the last time Trump had net positive approval was a few weeks into his term, and the last time he had less than 50% disapprove numbers was late March 2017. You are deluding yourself if you think our current president has positive approval. The data is there, you just choose to look at one very biased source.
They correctly predicted him winning the presidency. How’s it feel? You must’ve been so woke and mad when you found out the MSM lied to you. It’s gonna definitely suck more for yourself when he is President til 2024.

Some more facts for you:

Russian collusion—failed

Obstruction—failed

Tax returns—failed

Emoluments—failed

Recession hysteria—failed

"Trump is a racist"—failed

Ukraine—likely another failure

Democrats' new 2020 motto:

"When all else fails, impeach"

They hate Trump more than they love America

You are a loser plain and simple. I’m a winner and so are Americans
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

A comment from a reader of the NY Times:

“I think it’s ridiculous,” Mr. Trump told reporters. “It’s a witch hunt. I’m leading in the polls. They have no idea how they stop me. The only way they can try is through impeachment. This has never happened to a president before.”

Six sentences: six lies. Is that a record?

1) It's not ridiculous. it's very serious
2)Witches are not involved
3)He's losing in the polls
4) They know how to 'stop' him
4) there are at least two other ways to get rid of him, not counting 2020 election; 25th amendment, forced resignation
5)It happened to three other presidents
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

RedFromMI wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:11 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:43 pm You seem to have it all figured out....we should have a special counsel just to make sure. ;)
Nope - just need the Dems in Congress to grow a few pairs and actually open impeachment proceedings. What Trump has done over and over meet the standards - just because it won't pass the Senate is no excuse.
You can’t impeach a President just because...

He won the Election

Invaded your safe space

Built a Wall

Fixed the Economy

Exposed the Fake News Media

And doesn’t care about your feelings

2020 is gonna be really hard on you .
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:32 pm A comment from a reader of the NY Times:

“I think it’s ridiculous,” Mr. Trump told reporters. “It’s a witch hunt. I’m leading in the polls. They have no idea how they stop me. The only way they can try is through impeachment. This has never happened to a president before.”

Six sentences: six lies. Is that a record?

1) It's not ridiculous. it's very serious
2)Witches are not involved
3)He's losing in the polls
4) They know how to 'stop' him
4) there are at least two other ways to get rid of him, not counting 2020 election; 25th amendment, forced resignation
5)It happened to three other presidents
Rasmussen the only credible poll ( predicted he’d win in 2016 had him at 52 percent. You just can’t help yourself.

You are gonna have a terrible time from 2020-24. Good riddance. You Dems are psychopaths

Return to “POLITICS”