Progressive Ideology

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Progressive Ideology

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Bandito wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:38 pm Proving once again racism resides with liberals and Democrats. What’s up with all you racists??

Caught in Blackface:
Liberal Canadian PM Justin Trudeau.
Dem. Gov. Northam.
Dem. Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring.

Not Caught In Blackface.
President Donald Trump.
One of my buddies grew up watching this show each week with his gammy...which guy is Trudeau?

https://youtu.be/9H71gPtRSgs
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Hey Bandito, it's good to know that you believe that adopting the characteristics of a different ethnic group for a humorous purpose (such as a white person wearing blackface to a costume party) is inherently racist.

So surely you yourself are hispanic. Because you wouldn't adopt a humorous hispanic username if you were not, would you? Because that would be racist, right???
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

CU77 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:12 pm Hey Bandito, it's good to know that you believe that adopting the characteristics of a different ethnic group for a humorous purpose (such as a white person wearing blackface to a costume party) is inherently racist.

So surely you yourself are hispanic. Because you wouldn't adopt a humorous hispanic username if you were not, would you? Because that would be racist, right???

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Sheesh....this wants to make me vomit: Colorado City Council Decides 11-Year-Old Girls Can Now Walk Topless In Public https://nationalfile.com/colorado-city- ... in-public/
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

The Free the Nipple movement is not for everyone.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Trinity wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:51 pm The Free the Nipple movement is not for everyone.
The horror!
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:34 pm Sheesh....this wants to make me vomit: Colorado City Council Decides 11-Year-Old Girls Can Now Walk Topless In Public https://nationalfile.com/colorado-city- ... in-public/
Of course, this has nothing to do with progressive politics. It's just the Fort Collins City Council making a stupid and ill-advised statement. Let's stay focused on real issues and avoid provocateurs and Church Ladies.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:56 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:34 pm Sheesh....this wants to make me vomit: Colorado City Council Decides 11-Year-Old Girls Can Now Walk Topless In Public https://nationalfile.com/colorado-city- ... in-public/
Of course, this has nothing to do with progressive politics. It's just the Fort Collins City Council making a stupid and ill-advised statement. Let's stay focused on real issues and avoid provocateurs and Church Ladies.
Those are real issues seacoaster, these crazy arse rulings set precedent for others to follow. And you guys call Trump deplorable....allowing things like this is beyond deplorable. I am surprised this does not upset you.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:14 pm
Those are real issues seacoaster, these crazy arse rulings set precedent for others to follow. And you guys call Trump deplorable....allowing things like this is beyond deplorable. I am surprised this does not upset you.
“Any law that says, ‘Women are prohibited from,’ is unconstitutional and really just intolerable in a society that should treat women as equal to men,”

Forget the issue at hand..isn't that a pretty reasonable statement? Hard for me to come up with other examples to prove it wrong.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Move that age to 18, if you ask me. Too many weirdos out there as it is.....
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:40 pm Move that age to 18, if you ask me. Too many weirdos out there as it is.....
Gotta make the boys wear their shirts too...too many weirdos out there...
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

You missed my point, which I made badly. Sorry.

It's not a matter of political importance, war and peace, security, justice, etc. It's a grandstand, and a stupid and wrongheaded one. I have a daughter, and there was no way she'd be allowed by her parents to go around without a shirt on when she was 11 years old. Sensible parenting takes over where stupid legislative bodies chime in with stupid laws.

Looks like the culprit is the United States Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit.

https://www.ca10.uscourts.gov/opinions/17/17-1103.pdf
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:25 pm
You missed my point, which I made badly. Sorry.

It's not a matter of political importance, war and peace, security, justice, etc. It's a grandstand, and a stupid and wrongheaded one. I have a daughter, and there was no way she'd be allowed by her parents to go around without a shirt on when she was 11 years old. Sensible parenting takes over where stupid legislative bodies chime in with stupid laws.

Looks like the culprit is the United States Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit.

https://www.ca10.uscourts.gov/opinions/17/17-1103.pdf
Not everything should be solved with a law.
Sometimes common sense is the right answer.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

guest editorial on progressive ideology:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Tlaib just coming straight out racist: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3JA2p6HOeT/

FIXED BUSTED LINK
Last edited by youthathletics on Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Livy
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

UPDATED: Police Chief lays it out perfectly. Tlaib doubles down.....she needs to step down immediately, but then again it makes the case just that much more clearly, that there is a significant double standard: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Kkb8ZHrLC/

EDIT: FIXED BUSTED LINK
Last edited by youthathletics on Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Yikes. So that’s what tripe looks like! That’s a hell of a link.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:28 pm UPDATED: Police Chief lays it out perfectly. Tlaib doubles down.....she needs to step down immediately, but then again it makes the case just that much more clearly, that there is a significant double standard: https://www.instagram.com/unfiltered.politics/?hl=en
No question there is a double standard - you guys don't seem bothered by the Donald's racism. Tell you what, when you support Trump's impeachment, I'll lead the charge against Tlaib. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:41 pm Yikes. So that’s what tripe looks like! That’s a hell of a link.
Don't take my word for it, take the black police chiefs and Tlaib's blatant racist comment...."non African Americans believe all African american american look alike". You believe that as true?
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:06 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:41 pm Yikes. So that’s what tripe looks like! That’s a hell of a link.
Don't take my word for it, take the black police chiefs and Tlaib's blatant racist comment...."non African Americans believe all African american american look alike". You believe thatthe as true?
What came up on the link was a series of photos. I didn’t see first link. It would not come up. Will try it again.

Return to “POLITICS”