Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Trinity

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Trinity »

Cancelling Republican primaries—barely a peep. As if we could never find this corrupt and ignorant a man again in the GOP.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
DocBarrister

Has Trump Been Caught Betraying the U.S. (Again)?

Post by DocBarrister »

Hot off the press from the Washington Post:

The whistleblower complaint that has triggered a tense showdown between the U.S. intelligence community and Congress involves President Trump’s communications with a foreign leader, according to two former U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

Trump’s interaction with the foreign leader included a “promise” that was regarded as so troubling that it prompted an official in the U.S. intelligence community to file a formal whistleblower complaint with the inspector general for the intelligence community, said the officials, speaking on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html

Has Trump been caught (again) betraying the United States? Remember, the Inspector General deemed the whistleblower complaint as both “credible” and “urgent”. :shock: :o

DocBarrister :shock:
@DocBarrister
ggait

Post by ggait »

Couldn't be Putin, right?
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

The new DNI doesn’t think Congress deserves to know. No wonder Sue Gordon didn’t get the job.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Let's see if Schiff & the IC can go for a week without leaking.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/top-int ... d=65691964
a fan

Post by a fan »

Got a better idea? The DNI isn't following the law. A law specifically designed to keep this kind of foot dragging from happening. It has specific timelines for action for a reason.

The DNI is telling all whistleblowers that our system is broken, and we'll bury you if your report things. They're telling them their only option is to go to the press.

Surely you understand this? This isn't N Korea. These wankers, including Schiff, work for us.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Give the DNI a chance to figure out what's going on.
Apparently the whistle blower isn't in the IC right now.
He's seconded to the National Security Council.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

The IG is a Trump appointment, not an honest holdover from Obama Admin. And he’s so concerned he outed DNI Maguire. So Maguire asks Barr what to do and then disobeys the law. This whistle blower has risked everything following the rules. Let’s see how the government treats her/him and the accusation. Other whistle blowers are watching. Are we a nation of laws or Trump Org? What did Trump promise to whom?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Trinity wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:12 am The IG is a Trump appointment, not an honest holdover from Obama Admin. And he’s so concerned he outed DNI Maguire. So Maguire asks Barr what to do and then disobeys the law. This whistle blower has risked everything following the rules. Let’s see how the government treats her/him and the accusation. Other whistle blowers are watching. Are we a nation of laws or Trump Org? What did Trump promise to whom?
Might be the translator for all we know!
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

a fan wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:45 pm Got a better idea? The DNI isn't following the law. A law specifically designed to keep this kind of foot dragging from happening. It has specific timelines for action for a reason.

The DNI is telling all whistleblowers that our system is broken, and we'll bury you if your report things. They're telling them their only option is to go to the press.

Surely you understand this? This isn't N Korea. These wankers, including Schiff, work for us.
What law, you mean that old one scratched out with a black sharpie?
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

old salt wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:12 am Give the DNI a chance to figure out what's going on.
Translation = obstruction.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:31 am
Trinity wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:12 am The IG is a Trump appointment, not an honest holdover from Obama Admin. And he’s so concerned he outed DNI Maguire. So Maguire asks Barr what to do and then disobeys the law. This whistle blower has risked everything following the rules. Let’s see how the government treats her/him and the accusation. Other whistle blowers are watching. Are we a nation of laws or Trump Org? What did Trump promise to whom?
Might be the translator for all we know!
I am rooting for John Bolton!
Jim Malone

Post by Jim Malone »

The IG Michael Horowitz was on Hill yesterday at less attended hearing than Nadler's explaining to House Oversight subcommittee members that Comey and McCabe did not follow FBI protocols, policies and procedures to the point of no return as far as lying and leaking are concerned. "Enough wrongdoing to require referrals to the Justice Department" for two FBI heads. His next report is on, "FBI Surveillance".

None of this is newsworthy apparently since no one seems to know about it.
The parent, not the coach.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Both those guys got fired.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Jim Malone wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:38 pm The IG Michael Horowitz was on Hill yesterday at less attended hearing than Nadler's explaining to House Oversight subcommittee members that Comey and McCabe did not follow FBI protocols, policies and procedures to the point of no return as far as lying and leaking are concerned. "Enough wrongdoing to require referrals to the Justice Department" for two FBI heads. His next report is on, "FBI Surveillance".

None of this is newsworthy apparently since no one seems to know about it.
BINGO !!! ...look over here at Trump's leaked phone call with a foreign leader. That stuff with Comey, McCabe, & underlings is now old news.

That video clip of Biden bragging he got a Ukrainian prosecutor is about to become a campaign ad. Horowitz is on the Hill, Durham's wrapping up. It's about to hit the fan. Time to launch a preemptive strike.

The best defense is a good offense. Our IC is good at this stuff. Perfected when meddling in third world & banana republics.
a fan

Post by a fan »

They're deflecting attention? That's your fake complaint? Pot meet kettle. Surprised you didn't add WhataboutHillary in your effort to deflect from the fact that the whistleblower law was broken, and it's open season on leaking now.

Sorry bud, your words mean nothing. You don't get to complain about leaking ever again. The legal path to share government corruption was broken, and you don't care. Not even a little.

No one will listen to your complaints anymore. They know it's not because you care about the law, or even classified intel. You care about Trump and his policies, and to hell with anything else. Everything else is white noise to you.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:33 pm They're deflecting attention? That's your fake complaint? Pot meet kettle. Surprised you didn't add WhataboutHillary in your effort to deflect from the fact that the whistleblower law was broken, and it's open season on leaking now.

Sorry bud, your words mean nothing. You don't get to complain about leaking ever again. The legal path to share government corruption was broken, and you don't care. Not even a little.

No one will listen to your complaints anymore. They know it's not because you care about the law, or even classified intel. You care about Trump and his policies, and to hell with anything else. Everything else is white noise to you.
Unless I missed something, wasn’t McCabe in trouble for fumbling the Hillary Clinton investigation?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:33 pm They're deflecting attention? That's your fake complaint? Pot meet kettle. Surprised you didn't add WhataboutHillary in your effort to deflect from the fact that the whistleblower law was broken, and it's open season on leaking now.

Really ? Who leaked this ? Who burned the whistle blower ?

Do we now have an expectation of a public revelation of the details of every conversation between a President & any foreign leader ?

...as interpreted by partisan (leaked) Congressional "oversight" & hysterical media conjecture, based on unconfirmed leaks ?

Step back & look at what you are demanding. How can any President now trust the IC ?

The whistleblower's concern could have been accommodated, without it going public, had it not been leaked & Schiff not run to the media.
Last edited by old salt on Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:46 pm

Unless I missed something, wasn’t McCabe in trouble for fumbling the Hillary Clinton investigation?
Gowdy's summation -

“When you put someone who is wrong as often as Adam Schiff is wrong and is as deeply partisan as he is, in charge of the intelligence committee, then no, you’re not going to share confidential information because Adam leaks like a sieve,” Gowdy said.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

That’s priceless Gowdy. Rules apply to other guy. Nunes is a sphinx, I suppose. Trey should read the Mueller Report.

Return to “POLITICS”