JUST the Stolen Documents/Mar-A-Lago/"Judge" Cannon Trial

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
runrussellrun

Re: The Politics of National Security

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:16 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:08 pm
foreverlax wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:07 pm
LandM wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:02 pm forever,
How is your boy McCabe doing about now - conflict, lying, leaking - pick a topic that your ethics seems to cover
Hold on there little fella'....what Trump is doing and what McCabe is accused of doing, are apples and oranges.

What part is confusing you?

R3 wouldn't answer my direct question 2x...have you ever had a job where conflicts of interest mattered?
As an elected official, yes. A Board member, yes. Non-compete, yes, but not the same I guess. Jobs where conflict of interest couldn't be explained, or ask permission, etc.

What do you mean by "mattered" regarding conflicts of interest? Jail time? Fired? Warned? Ignored, because you're the boss?

No conflict of interest for Obama and google's market take over. None at all. taats, but you're still sucking on a D or R binky
Obama must have screwed your girlfriend....you are obsessed
with hypocrites???????? Guilty as charged.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:55 pm We should be championing this .....more like 50 years........securing of rights for blacks. We could be like so many other countries, secular or not, is THAT what you would prefer?
I don't understand this paragraph
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:55 pm We could always build cracking towers in YOUR neighborhood......always complaining about customers, or at least potential ones. Just silly. tRump is the only one making money from the government, didn't your father work for the second largest revenue producer, based in Denver. those mine sharks.
Don't understand this one either. What's a "cracking tower"?
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:47 pm
Well. The US Navy trained me. It's well known that we're even more corrupt than the US Air Force.
I wouldn't worry about that. As long as you follow per diem rules, you're all set.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

LandM wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:15 pm Forever,
I am 6 foot and 215 - do not call me "little fella" as I will give you the first three swings and knock you arse out on the 4th. Might want to know your target before throwing sally insults.
Have a great day.
1. Don't tell me who my boyz are

2. Guess that is something we'll never find out
LandM

Post by LandM »

TLD,
Corner - had some wheels. On Nickel small LB - TE coverage - Mark Bavaro - that dudes arms were bigger then my thighs :D. He rolled me a few times but he is a great guy.

forever,
I will avoid Utica for a year so I do no get into any trouble :lol:
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

LandM wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:40 am TLD,
Corner - had some wheels. On Nickel small LB - TE coverage - Mark Bavaro - that dudes arms were bigger then my thighs :D. He rolled me a few times but he is a great guy.

forever,
Big Boy

I'll raise your 6' 210 to my 6'3 235. Feel free to stop by....pm me if you want my address.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

LandM wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:40 am TLD,

forever,
You played same spot as my cousin. He played on Sundays. 4x pro bowler. Anyway, we will see if PSU or Uof_ are closer to the 'bucks this weekend.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
LandM

Post by LandM »

forever,
you will have to PM me as I do not know how that function key works - learning the software and I will PM back and love to have some tea with you - we using gloves or just fists? :D. No holds bar right?

TLD,
I probably know or have heard of your cousin. Since we played against each other - may not remember his name nor him mine but I am sure we can figure that out.
LandM

Post by LandM »

TLD,
PSU has allot of studs - QB starts slow which could hurt PSU if not corrected. I think we are going to OSU game - let me know if you want to hook up at our tailgate - plenty of food and beer. BTW, watch out for IL - they could surprise.
Best
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:31 pm Don't understand this one either. What's a "cracking tower"?
I assume he means a catalytic cracking unit - which is part of a refinery, usually referred to as a cat cracker.

rrr - i get the sense that your aim is true, but I gotta admit, sometimes it takes a lot to decipher the rrr "code"
STILL somewhere back in the day....

...and waiting/hoping for a tinfoil hat emoji......
a fan

Post by a fan »

Thanks, HooDat! But I still don't know what the heck that paragraph means! :lol:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

They lock up McCabe yet?
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
LandM

Post by LandM »

Trinity
Your boy is not going to jail but I am glad my tax dollars will not be paying his pension. He is a scumbag.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

I agree he won’t be convicted. But Barr couldn’t even get a grand jury to bite that ham sandwich? Must be some case. Trump’s been crying Treason.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Trinity wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:15 pm I agree he won’t be convicted. But Barr couldn’t even get a grand jury to bite that ham sandwich? Must be some case. Trump’s been crying Treason.
but he is a "scumbag"... :roll:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Actually was a leading FBI expert in Counterterrorism and organized crime, Russian and otherwise.

Meanwhile “Projects to upgrade airfields in Germany, Luxembourg, Great Britain, Hungary, and Slovakia have been shelved, leaving the bases unable to support U.S. and NATO airplanes.” NBC.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Trinity wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:43 pm Actually was a leading FBI expert in Counterterrorism and organized crime, Russian and otherwise.

Meanwhile “Projects to upgrade airfields in Germany, Luxembourg, Great Britain, Hungary, and Slovakia have been shelved, leaving the bases unable to support U.S. and NATO airplanes.” NBC.
Effectively using DOD funds to support his campaign for reelection - build some portion of wall to make his base go gaga...
old salt

Post by old salt »

Trinity wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:43 pm Actually was a leading FBI expert in Counterterrorism and organized crime, Russian and otherwise.

They need to relocate those bases closer to Trump resort properties.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Gee, can't have those FBI experts in counterterrorism and Russian organized crime on the job..."scumbags".
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:37 pm

They need to relocate those bases closer to Trump resort properties.
Please tell me that you simply didn't read the rest of the story, and that's why you're making jokes.

"At Incirlik Air Base in Turkey, the entry-control point at the main gate is "degrading and not properly configured to provide proper protection for pedestrian and vehicle passage," the Air Force report says, adding there has been a "higher threat environment" there since the U.S. began operating in Syria.

"Security breaches have increased since the base began Operation Inherent Resolve Support," the report says. "If not funded, the main gate remains vulnerable to hostile penetration in the midst of contingency operations and an increased terrorist threat."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/military/t ... s-n1054091

Return to “POLITICS”