Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: The Mueller Report and Impeachment

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:36 pm
get it to x wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:51 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:43 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:23 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:18 pm McCarthy's point is -- it should not have taken 3 years to determine (or admit) what Strzok let slip -- there's no there, there.
Out top spy catchers couldn't figure out that they were investigating a bunch of self-promoting wannabe buffoons, trying to make a name for themselves, get jobs & pursue their whacko agendas ?
How fast should they have finished the investigation?

And again: you want our FBI to stand down when they are lied to? I sure as hell don't. I'd EXPECT them to keep investigating.

McCarthy is intentionally ignoring that Trump's idiots are the ones who kept the investigation going by lying every chance they got.

He's selling a book. It doesn't sell if it's a story about people doing their jobs.
What were the lies that so baffled our top spy catchers ? Be specific plz.
Exactly. Instead of lazily impugning McCarthy's motive for writing the book, how about answering the question? Instead you talk about "our FBI", when they were not serving the people, but serving the high and mighty. Why didn't Mueller stop the investigation or advise the country that Trump was clean when he was aware of it more than a year before the report was published? Answer the question, no dodging.
"lazily impugning"??? It's a piece of partisan trash.

You guys are now speculating not that the investigation should never have occurred, which was the meme for ohh so long, now you're speculating that the Mueller team should have given the Trump lying crew a clean bill of health???

Nonsense. They knew and proved they were dealing with a bunch of liars, who welcomed and embraced the Russian interference, which was very, very real. But they just didn't put enough together to actually prove a Russia-Trump conspiracy charge. McCarthy says the Report says there was no such conspiracy and that too is a lie. The Report says no such thing, just that they didn't have ENOUGH evidence to prove it. And they detailed all the fumbling efforts to welcome such a conspiracy to aid and assist in such a conspiracy and the cover-up of all such efforts. But yeah, no prosecution.

Yet, you think the FBI was "serving the high and mighty"...that FBI includes all those Trump himself appointed Wray, Rosenstein..yeah, sure.
Mifsud never lied to Mueller, so therefore Trump never lied....even steven I say ;) :lol: Mueller knew it was a friggen joke and he was being used like a political pawn.

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

get it to x wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:51 pm Exactly. Instead of lazily impugning McCarthy's motive for writing the book, how about answering the question? Instead you talk about "our FBI", when they were not serving the people, but serving the high and mighty. Why didn't Mueller stop the investigation or advise the country that Trump was clean when he was aware of it more than a year before the report was published? Answer the question, no dodging.
Lazily impugning? I gave you specific reasons as to why McCarthy's musings were idiotic.

So you agree with McCarthy? The FBI needs to find someone guilty of a crime FIRST, and THEN investigate? Yeah, ok.

I can't believe you gents are serious about this stuff, but ok.

You guys are conflating multiple parties in entirely different Federal Departments, and acting like they are all the same conspiratorial body.

The FBI Crossfire Hurricane started in July of 2016. That investigation ended in May of 2017. That's 10 months. What you all are hanging your tin foil hat on, is that 10 months is not just an unreasonable length of time for an FBI investigation-------you are additionally doubling down and saying that the ONLY possible reason that they FBI would investigate for a whopping 10 months, is that they were conspiring to take down Trump.

Ridiculous.

December of 2016 was the Flynn whopper, btw. So now that brings Crossfire Hurricane to five months before they caught Flynn's lie. Five months into an investigation, and you catch the Freaking NSA advisor to a President-elect lies not just to the American people-----but also to Pence-----about his meeting with the Russian Ambassador.

And you knuckleheads want to pretend like this is no big deal. And think that when the FBI learns of this lie, they should shut down their investigation immediately, closing an 5 month long investigation that you boys are trying to tell me was dragged out.

Come on guys. This stuff doesn't pass the laugh test. At least try and make sense about your complaints.

Edited to change Trump from a "sitting President", to the President elect...I made a mistake.
Last edited by a fan on Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

^^^...man, that was painful to watch. Now I know why Mueller didn't want to testify.
He should never have been put in that position.
Still no confirmation of who Mifsud was working for,
or why he wasn't indicted for lying to the FBI.
Maybe Barr will find out & tell us.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

old salt wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:37 pm
^^^...man, that was painful to watch. Now I know why Mueller didn't want to testify.
He should never have been put in that position.
Still no confirmation of who Mifsud was working for,
or why he wasn't indicted for lying to the FBI.
Maybe Barr will find out & tell us.
Having to watch and listen to that nauseating HASTERT clone would be a punishment fit for the Epstein's of the world, child molesters and pedophiles of every stripe.

Fascinating yet not surprising that you would post such a video. :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:33 pm
get it to x wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:51 pm Exactly. Instead of lazily impugning McCarthy's motive for writing the book, how about answering the question? Instead you talk about "our FBI", when they were not serving the people, but serving the high and mighty. Why didn't Mueller stop the investigation or advise the country that Trump was clean when he was aware of it more than a year before the report was published? Answer the question, no dodging.
Lazily impugning? I gave you specific reasons as to why McCarthy's musings were idiotic.

So you agree with McCarthy? The FBI needs to find someone guilty of a crime FIRST, and THEN investigate? Yeah, ok.

I can't believe you gents are serious about this stuff, but ok.

You guys are conflating multiple parties in entirely different Federal Departments, and acting like they are all the same conspiratorial body.

The FBI Crossfire Hurricane started in July of 2016. That investigation ended in May of 2017. That's 10 months. What you all are hanging your tin foil hat on, is that 10 months is not just an unreasonable length of time for an FBI investigation-------you are additionally doubling down and saying that the ONLY possible reason that they FBI would investigate for a whopping 10 months, is that they were conspiring to take down Trump.

Ridiculous.

December of 2016 was the Flynn whopper, btw. So now that brings Crossfire Hurricane to five months before they caught Flynn's lie. Five months into an investigation, and you catch the Freaking NSA advisor to a President-elect lies not just to the American people-----but also to Pence-----about his meeting with the Russian Ambassador.

And you knuckleheads want to pretend like this is no big deal. And think that when the FBI learns of this lie, they should shut down their investigation immediately, closing an 5 month long investigation that you boys are trying to tell me was dragged out.

Come on guys. This stuff doesn't pass the laugh test. At least try and make sense about your complaints.

Edited to change Trump from a "sitting President", to the President elect...I made a mistake.
These folks want to see a Minority Report before acting.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Minority_Report
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Preview of coming attractions -- who is this Carlin guy ?

https://brassballs.blog/home/john-p-car ... ion-fiasco
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

See where Don Jr lied to Congress about meeting with Russians in 2015? Butina was a busy girl with her Overstock CEO lover.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

old salt wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:00 am Preview of coming attractions -- who is this Carlin guy ?

https://brassballs.blog/home/john-p-car ... ion-fiasco
Went to Williams. Probably part of the Deep State with Erin Burnett.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Trinity wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:07 am See where Don Jr lied to Congress about meeting with Russians in 2015? Butina was a busy girl with her Overstock CEO lover.
The second meeting certainly could have happened. But I'm not seeing how this could get proved against Jr.

Butina currently denying it from jail. Torshin is in Russia and not talking. Jr denies it. The Overstock BF wasn't there. So he's just a hearsayer (and seemingly a bit kooky).
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

The 2016 emails sound like something is already underway. I’d like to see the redacted version, where Junior may have pled the Fifth.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Mueller report?

Looks like o d was more concerned about his Credit Report!
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Kinduv

Post by Kinduv »

wahoomurf wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:15 pm
Kinduv Ajerk wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:20 pm Trump w0u1d d0minate at 1acr0sse, he 1ived near 10ng is1and, d0minant,
Offkerj.Your boy Trump never ever lived near Long Island. There was a Trumpsiting 2 weeks ago out east. Makes the 5th siting in the past 21 years. Lacrosse? The image I have in my mind's eye of DD-K bending down to scoop a ground ball is terrifying. Kinda like a Manatee from his native Florida, attempting to pick up a marble that fell into the aquarium with its tail. :shock:
dumb, trump 1ived in queens
Any great warrior is also a scholar, and a poet, and an artist.
-STEVEN SEAGAL
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Mueller: Literally can't charge @realDonaldTrump. Would if he could, based on the evidence.

DOJ: Literally can charge @Comey. Decides they can't, based on the evidence.

@GOP: JAMES COMEY ESCAPED JUSTICE!
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
LandM

Post by LandM »

CU88,
If you think this is a victory lap - he basically got pounded in the face - embarrassing
Unfortunately, he has I think two more investigations to go
He will not go to jail but he embarrassed himself, the FBI, and the United States
Time some of you guys call a spade a spade
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

LandM wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:21 pm CU88,
If you think this is a victory lap - he basically got pounded in the face - embarrassing
He will not go to jail but he embarrassed himself, the FBI, and the United States
Well, that's certainly the Trumpist perspective, as well as that of most Hillary supporters who believe he cost her the election.

How about we wait until all the IG's findings are fully known?
At a minimum I think we'll hear much the same sort of critique as was leveled by Rosenstein.
But it sure feels like Trumpists are going to be frustrated by the findings of a credible investigator.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

LandM wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:21 pm CU88,

:lol:
LandM

Post by LandM »

MD and CU,
You have to admit the guy got pounded - the only thing he was cleared on was he did not leak classified information - he knew what he was doing and anyone who has ever had clearance knew what he was doing. BTW, if an E-4 did what this jackas$ did, they would still be in the brig and I got out in 91. At some point you gotta look in the mirror.

Couple of points:
1. Traveling the country the last 6 months most people - 95% - do not care about this stuff and think it to be silly. Unfortunately it feeds the news beast and therefore we get to hear about 24x7. Whatever happened to facts and not opinions? CNN, FOX, and MSNBC are making a killing off this guy.
2. A guy, including myself, who no one thought he had a chance and I am including him gets elected - now we have the Russians - they have been playing around since at least the 40's when Patton said, hey let's keep marching. Maybe we should have?
3. Finally, the only thing this does IMHO is give fodder to the "elites" who think they are smarter then average Joe - been around the block to know that I will take average Joe all day long.

AFA football starts tomorrow but Penn State football starts today - love college football.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Comey ain't the problem.

The problem is that you have an employee (Comey) investigating his boss (Trump). That problem was also there when an employee (Comey) worked for a boss with a conflict of interest (Obama) in the investigations into Hillary. This conflict of interest was perfectly illustrated when Bill thought it was perfectly ok to meet with Loretta Lynch on a tarmac.

THAT is the problem. And the problem is still there, unfixed.

And not one person who is upset with Comey cares that the problem is still there. They're just upset that someone was mean to Trump, and we can't have that.

Nothing has changed, and our legislature, as usual, won't fix the problem because partisans have their heads too far up their trousers to understand what the actual problem is.
LandM

Post by LandM »

afan,
Comey is the problem. He lied, he leaked, knew how to manipulate the system, and he is no Boy Scout. He is a fine government bureaucrat and he knew how to manipulate the system. He knew what he was doing so did McCabe. At some point you have to quit giving hall passes. The only thing I have seen hall passes get are people kil$ed and the mess we are in today. At some point you gotta call a spade a spade.......he was a disaster on many levels so is the FBI. I am not a fan of the guy in the left seat but at some point many of you need to look in the mirror.

Return to “POLITICS”