Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: Orange Duce

Post by old salt »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:24 pm No those are specific investors like Jer, Clarion capital, lnr/Rialto, starwood, World class Capita and a few others. Paper buyers with some asset level expertise.

Don’t get lost in all the detail, point being is there’s checks and along the way he doesn’t access to the easiest, cheapest capital.

You guys are all looking for smoking guns and there may be some but as I said, the German govt is inside DB like a bad guy in a victim in the show OZ so they’d know what’s up. DB has just been one of the more aggressive lenders which is why their on the ropes and why the govt Dkd a DB-Commerzbank merger the same way our govt wouldn’t allow citi and Wachovia to merge in sept of 08.

Have to look at equity, zoning and regulatory support, tax breaks and incentives (remember tax credits can be sold off for cash which is finally getting exposed for the inflated valuation fraud it’s been for a long time, conservation easement, LIHTC, historic preservation, film, etc).

And pay more attention to Tom barrack and the Saudi dough. Maybe 1MB, GIC (govt of Singapore) possibly Investcorp which has a lot of middle eastern money. These are players who’d be more likely to be doing stuff to scrutinize at this point than where everyone is going.
Thanks, but if it doesn't tie Trump to Russia, nobody's interested.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:20 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:24 pm No those are specific investors like Jer, Clarion capital, lnr/Rialto, starwood, World class Capita and a few others. Paper buyers with some asset level expertise.

Don’t get lost in all the detail, point being is there’s checks and along the way he doesn’t access to the easiest, cheapest capital.

You guys are all looking for smoking guns and there may be some but as I said, the German govt is inside DB like a bad guy in a victim in the show OZ so they’d know what’s up. DB has just been one of the more aggressive lenders which is why their on the ropes and why the govt Dkd a DB-Commerzbank merger the same way our govt wouldn’t allow citi and Wachovia to merge in sept of 08.

Have to look at equity, zoning and regulatory support, tax breaks and incentives (remember tax credits can be sold off for cash which is finally getting exposed for the inflated valuation fraud it’s been for a long time, conservation easement, LIHTC, historic preservation, film, etc).

And pay more attention to Tom barrack and the Saudi dough. Maybe 1MB, GIC (govt of Singapore) possibly Investcorp which has a lot of middle eastern money. These are players who’d be more likely to be doing stuff to scrutinize at this point than where everyone is going.
Thanks, but if it doesn't tie Trump to Russia, nobody's interested.
Wishful thinking.
I'm interested. So are lots of folks.
Corruption is corruption.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Very informative discussion. Thanks.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Trump's messages from the outhouse:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MAGA power:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
CU88

Post by CU88 »

o d is tweeting images that show we violated another countries air space!
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Walking, talking national security nightmare.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
old salt

Post by old salt »

CU88 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:45 pm o d is tweeting images that show we violated another countries air space!
You don't know that it was not sat image.
It could have been from a higher resolution &/or enhanced sat image.
Comml sat image is close.
https://www.npr.org/2019/08/30/75599459 ... ge-of-iran

It was not entirely clear where the president's photo came from. Panda believes it was most likely taken by a classified U.S. satellite. But Melissa Hanham, deputy director of the Open Nuclear Network at the One Earth Foundation, believes that the resolution is so high, it may be beyond the physical limits at which satellites can operate. "The atmosphere is thick enough that after somewhere around 11 to 9 centimeters, things get wonky," she says.

That could mean it was taken by a drone or spy plane, though such a vehicle would be violating Iranian airspace. Hanham also says that the European company Airbus has been experimenting with drones that fly so high, they are technically outside the atmosphere and thus operating outside national boundaries. But she says she doesn't know whether the U.S. has such a system.

Glare in the center of the image suggests the image in the tweet was itself a photo of a briefing slide. Panda suggests it could have been displayed on a computer screen in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility. It's also possible it was a photo of a piece of paper.

Either way, Panda notes that a small redaction in the upper left-hand corner suggests the intelligence community had cleared the image for release by the president.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

In the New Testament, Jesus (who is said to be the Chosen Messiah) calmed stormy seas: Matthew 8:23-27, Mark 4:35-41, and Luke 8:22-25. Now that Orange Douche has proclaimed himself the Chosen, let us see Him calm hurricane Dorian.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Brooklyn wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:40 am Image

In the New Testament, Jesus (who is said to be the Chosen Messiah) calmed stormy seas: Matthew 8:23-27, Mark 4:35-41, and Luke 8:22-25. Now that Orange Douche has proclaimed himself the Chosen, let us see Him calm hurricane Dorian.
He will probably proclaim he steered it out to sea - latest model tracks don't seem to have it coming fully ashore, and many have it just grazing the Florida/Georgia/Carolina coastlines. But still to early for a really accurate prediction...
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

RedFromMI wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:05 am

He will probably proclaim he steered it out to sea - latest model tracks don't seem to have it coming fully ashore, and many have it just grazing the Florida/Georgia/Carolina coastlines ...

👍 So true!

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Brooklyn wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:04 am
RedFromMI wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:05 am

He will probably proclaim he steered it out to sea - latest model tracks don't seem to have it coming fully ashore, and many have it just grazing the Florida/Georgia/Carolina coastlines ...

👍 So true!
Let us not forget how often the chosen one used the words I and Me. Play nice. ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Further proof that Trump is the Chosen:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-09-01/ ... s/11468384

3rdPersonPlural

Post by 3rdPersonPlural »

Even in here, where the IQ is consistently a number you don't want to see on your jacuzzi thermostat, everyone agrees that DJT is a slimeball, but those who support him always have what, to them, is a legit 'yeah, but..."

Like most of us on here who always thought we were conservative and never dreamed that the conservatives would be agitating
against the FBI, the Intel community, and the deficit hawks,

while agitating for

the Russians, the offshore sovereign funds, tariffs, and bailouts for farmers,

here is a cartoon that (I believe) sums up the Trump voter base:

Are there any others?
CU88

Post by CU88 »

This one is factual
Attachments
r's.jpg
r's.jpg (14.58 KiB) Viewed 1776 times
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

3rdPersonPlural wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:41 pm Even in here, where the IQ is consistently a number you don't want to see on your jacuzzi thermostat, everyone agrees that DJT is a slimeball, but those who support him always have what, to them, is a legit 'yeah, but..."

Like most of us on here who always thought we were conservative and never dreamed that the conservatives would be agitating
against the FBI, the Intel community, and the deficit hawks,

while agitating for

the Russians, the offshore sovereign funds, tariffs, and bailouts for farmers,

here is a cartoon that (I believe) sums up the Trump voter base:

Are there any others?
MD is a self proclaimed Republican and he certainly does not fit into any of the 3 categories you list here. There has to be a 4th category for MD. I don't know what the hell it would be, but he deserves his own category indeed. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Trump canceled a trip to commemorate WWII so he could monitor a hurricane only to then be spotted playing golf two days in a row at his personal club. Imagine President Obama having the effrontery. Even Democrats would scream.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump

Return to “POLITICS”