2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: 2020 Elections - A Reckoning

Post by a fan »

:lol: Riiiiight. Just like the right is compassionate, caring, humanitarian, socially-just, showing empathy, fair, ....you know, all those things they campaign on. ;)

Sigh.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

I'm a bit disappointed this particular Joe Walsh is best my party can do. He sounded contrite during his Sunday Morning TV appearances. His apologies and mea culpas are refreshing changes. But can a leopard change its spots?

Eager to see how this plays out.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08 ... ktail_Hour

Wonder if he's related to the real Joe Walsh?
Joe walsh.jpg
Joe walsh.jpg (4.63 KiB) Viewed 1433 times
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

ChairmanOfTheBoard wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am david koch died: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... -79-report
Did realize he was running for POTUS? He would have been an interesting candidate. At least Sanford, Walsh or D Koch (RIP) are/were Republicans. Hard to believe any one of them wouldn't get the 2020 Republican nomination over the Democrat the Republicans nominated in 2016.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2019/0 ... g-session/ LMFAO moment... :lol: :lol: :lol: This clip could be a metaphor for the Democrats as a whole.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

The question for 2020 is not going to be “Are you better off than you were four years ago?”

It will be, “Can we really do another four years of THIS?”
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

CU88 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:57 pm The question for 2020 is not going to be “Are you better off than you were four years ago?”

Are you better off didn't seem to work for the "Dems"...
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU88 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:57 pm The question for 2020 is not going to be “Are you better off than you were four years ago?”

I think the question should be for Bernies own well being he should stay away from the speed bag... :lol:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Sounds like a question never-trumpers are going to need to come to terms with.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
old salt

Post by old salt »

The questions for me -- can we endure an additional 4 yrs of this divisiveness ? Will our institutions hold ?
We need to find out what the Deep State did, or did not do, & clear them or hold individuals accountable.
Even when Trump's trying to do something good (imho), he can't generate the support or co-operation to get it done.
Our global adversaries & Trump's political opponents think they can wait him out.
Trump is not enough of a leader to accomplish any of his objectives. He's flailing.
Maybe if his re-elected, his enemies at home & abroad will be forced to come to terms with him.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

I agree. I wish a truce could be called and both sides would help him help us all.

Wonder if the October surprise will be the release of Trump tax returns that are dooming OR the release of all the long awaited declassified info from the DNI WRT to the Trump-Russia files.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
tech37

Post by tech37 »

old salt wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:05 pm The questions for me -- can we endure an additional 4 yrs of this divisiveness ? Will our institutions hold ?
We need to find out what the Deep State did, or did not do, & clear them or hold individuals accountable.
Even when Trump's trying to do something good (imho), he can't generate the support or co-operation to get it done.
Our global adversaries & Trump's political opponents think they can wait him out.
Trump is not enough of a leader to accomplish any of his objectives. He's flailing.
Maybe if his re-elected, his enemies at home & abroad will be forced to come to terms with him.
Good post.

I think the ratification (or not) of USCMA will tell us a lot about where things stand. If it's ratified, I think there's hope for the current admin and for the country. If not, who knows... that trade agreement should be a slam-dunk-no-brainer bi-partisan effort. I worry though that the "divisiveness" will rue the day.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

@realDonaldTrump
A sad day for the Democrats, Kirsten Gillibrand has dropped out of the Presidential Primary. I’m glad they never found out that she was the one I was really afraid of!
6:26 PM · Aug 28, 2019
~Livy

holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

It would have been nice to hear all this "end divisiveness / bipartisanship" rhetoric from R's during the previous administration. You would have had a competent R in the White House today if you guys had done that.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:05 pm The questions for me -- can we endure an additional 4 yrs of this divisiveness ? Will our institutions hold ?
Not going to happen. Is Horowitz looking into how Comey, for example, went away from protocol to, in the opinion of her fans, stick it to Hillary?

They're only looking at people that were mean to Trump. That's not what you are asking for here. If you believe in your Deep State, that also means that the Deep State took out Hillary...but you don't want to hear that.
old salt wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:05 pm Even when Obama's trying to do something good (imho), he can't generate the support or co-operation to get it done.
Obama is not enough of a leader to accomplish any of his objectives. He's flailing.
Fixed it for you. I don't know why I'm surprised that you have this little self awareness that you've completely blocked out how you and Republicans behaved during the Obama Administration. Everything was wrong. And the fake gridlock manufactured by the R's pretending to be frugal led to multiple deaths in our Military from an overtasked force with not enough hardware.

Have you forgotten 6 years of gridlock, no matter the issue? The stolen SCOTUS pick? No major bills passed for 6 years?

You were never once "worried" about the divisiveness. Instead, you contributed to it. You were part of the problem.

The minute a D takes office, you'll go right back to telling us everything the President is wrong routine. And you'll swear on a stack of Bibles that it's a "coincidence" that 100% of the D Presidents polices are wrong, while at the same time, you agree with 100% of Trump's policies, even though Trump himself can't tell you what many of those policies are.....
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:44 pm @realDonaldTrump
A sad day for the Democrats, Kirsten Gillibrand has dropped out of the Presidential Primary. I’m glad they never found out that she was the one I was really afraid of!
6:26 PM · Aug 28, 2019
you have to admit this is epic level trolling.

I share his view - Tulsi was the only dem candidate that I think could have beaten Trump.
STILL somewhere back in the day....

...and waiting/hoping for a tinfoil hat emoji......
LandM

Post by LandM »

Hoo,
Appreciate your candor - been traveling a large part of this country past 6 months - she had a shot unfortunately the dems keep shooting themselves in the foot. Three old characters with the same flaws as the guy in the left seat.
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

what surprises me is that the media did not seem to want her.

I guess they too embrace the benefit$ of endless warfare - the journo's love em a good shoot-out.

The fact the the two-faced idiot Beto is still alive is proof of how flawed our democratic processes are.

a fan

Post by a fan »

HooDat wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:06 pm what surprises me is that the media did not seem to want her.
Why would that surprise you? Look at what they did to Bernie.

Catching on that the media is lefty? They want to keep the party going. Whoever does that, they're sold.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:03 am
Not going to happen. Is Horowitz looking into how Comey, for example, went away from protocol to, in the opinion of her fans, stick it to Hillary?

They're only looking at people that were mean to Trump. That's not what you are asking for here. If you believe in your Deep State, that also means that the Deep State took out Hillary...but you don't want to hear that.
old salt wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:05 pm Even when Obama's trying to do something good (imho), he can't generate the support or co-operation to get it done.
Obama is not enough of a leader to accomplish any of his objectives. He's flailing.
Fixed it for you. I don't know why I'm surprised that you have this little self awareness that you've completely blocked out how you and Republicans behaved during the Obama Administration. Everything was wrong. And the fake gridlock manufactured by the R's pretending to be frugal led to multiple deaths in our Military from an overtasked force with not enough hardware.

Have you forgotten 6 years of gridlock, no matter the issue? The stolen SCOTUS pick? No major bills passed for 6 years?

You were never once "worried" about the divisiveness. Instead, you contributed to it. You were part of the problem.

The minute a D takes office, you'll go right back to telling us everything the President is wrong routine. And you'll swear on a stack of Bibles that it's a "coincidence" that 100% of the D Presidents polices are wrong, while at the same time, you agree with 100% of Trump's policies, even though Trump himself can't tell you what many of those policies are.....
Horowitz already did his report on what the Deep State did to HRC. He outed the texts between Strzok & Page detailing how they were white washing HRC's server investigation & hoping HRC would be elected.

Tell me which Obama proposal the (R)'s blocked which should have been as much of a bi-partisan no-brainer as USMCA.
It's just an extension of NAFTA with some improvements for the US.
Granted -- we're mired in partisan gridlock, held hostage by the fringes of each party, but there are things the govt has to do.
We only got a DoD budget necessary to keep our military from falling apart by blowing out the deficit with the (D) domestic spending wish list.
USMCA (& any other trade agreements Trump can negotiate) obviously benefit the overall population & should be brought to a vote.
Last edited by old salt on Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:26 pm
HooDat wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:06 pm what surprises me is that the media did not seem to want her.
Why would that surprise you? Look at what they did to Bernie.

Catching on that the media is lefty? They want to keep the party going. Whoever does that, they're sold.
I had the impression that it was the DNC that did Bernie in rather than the media. Social media loved Bernie - all the 21-30 yr olds were completely in his camp.

I hear you on the lefty - but I am not sure the media will end up "backing" the candidate that puts the Dem back in the White House.

Return to “POLITICS”