2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
dislaxxic

2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

Post by dislaxxic »

The current POTUS runs the real risk of not making it in office all the way to 2020, especially if the D's take the House in 2018.

Lots can change before the 2020 election cycle starts in earnest, despite Trumpty's efforts to jump-start it now.

By constantly campaigning NOW, The Donald clearly revels in the adulation he receives from his deplorables...

Trumpty's 2020 Dreams

Last edited by dislaxxic on Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:34 pm, edited 40 times in total.
"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Lax Fidelis

Re: 2020 Elections - Way Too Early??

Post by Lax Fidelis »

To answer your question, yes. Let's deal with November 2018 first.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

dislaxxic wrote:The current POTUS runs the real risk of not making it in office all the way to 2020, especially if the D's take the House in 2018.

Lots can change before the 2020 election cycle starts in earnest, despite Trumpty's efforts to jump-start it now.

By constantly campaigning NOW, The Donald clearly revels in the adulation he receives from his deplorables...

Trumpty's 2020 Dreams

TDS is strong in this one. You will lose again in 2020. Bank on it.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Funny how Hillary Derangement Syndrome seemed to work for Trump at drumming up votes.

Trump supporters are still concerned about Hilary, so much so that Kavanaugh even brought her up. #sad
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

holmes435 wrote:Funny how Hillary Derangement Syndrome seemed to work for Trump at drumming up votes.

Trump supporters are still concerned about Hilary, so much so that Kavanaugh even brought her up. #sad
Hillary isn't President. However she is a criminal and her husband is a rapist.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Bandito wrote:
holmes435 wrote:Funny how Hillary Derangement Syndrome seemed to work for Trump at drumming up votes.

Hillary isn't President. However she is a criminal and her husband is a rapist.
LOL!

In what US Court has Hillary Clinton been found guilty of a crime????

I love the humor on these feeds! So cute.

headbang LOCK HER UP!!! headbang
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Bandito wrote:Hillary isn't President. However she is a criminal and her husband is a rapist.
And yet you voted for both a criminal and a rapist. Whoops. :lol:

Still obsessed with Hillary too - she lost, get over it.
thatsmell

Post by thatsmell »

I have a good friend who is pretty tuned in to MD politics. He worked for Marilyn Moseby in Baltimore City and has since moved to Annapolis and works in the state legislature.
His intel says the Republicans have a Plan B for 2020 and 2024 if 2018 is in fact the Blue Wave we keep hearing about. The republicans plan includes a presidential offering that is center of the aisle and has a history of working with Democrats on a regular basis. He said Hogan is already tagged as the VP for this offering. Interesting. We shall see.
I never knew no Godfather. I got my own family, Senator."
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

At this point, Rand Paul is about the only person I see in DC with any measurable standards of conduct. Not saying he is perfect, I just said you can actually measure something, but he seems to vote on principal now and then.
STILL somewhere back in the day....

...and waiting/hoping for a tinfoil hat emoji......
thatsmell

Post by thatsmell »

There are still a few out there, and there are still a few people that don't believe compromise = losing. But not many.
I voted for Kasich before because he is willing to compromise from time to time and values civility during political discourse. Hope he gives it another go.
I never knew no Godfather. I got my own family, Senator."
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

thatsmell wrote:There are still a few out there, and there are still a few people that don't believe compromise = losing. But not many.
I voted for Kasich before because he is willing to compromise from time to time and values civility during political discourse. Hope he gives it another go.
Hinkenlooper - Kasich.

A ticket bandied about previously...perhaps again?

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

dislaxxic wrote:
thatsmell wrote:There are still a few out there, and there are still a few people that don't believe compromise = losing. But not many.
Hinkenlooper - Kasich.

A ticket bandied about previously...perhaps again?

please baby jesus, no more baby boomers.....

a fan

Post by a fan »

You'd prefer younger candidates that are far more in tune with what you call PC Culture, HooDat? Really?

I'd vote for Hick/Kasich in a heartbeat. Adults back in the Oval office.
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

a fan wrote:You'd prefer younger candidates that are far more in tune with what you call PC Culture, HooDat? Really?

Isn't Trump a boomer?

Not very adult.

But I get your point.

Lax Fidelis

Post by Lax Fidelis »

a fan wrote:You'd prefer younger candidates that are far more in tune with what you call PC Culture, HooDat? Really?

I don't know much about either of those possible candidates but Kasich is one GOP governor who seems to have his antennae up as far as the mood of the general public is concerned.

A pox on both parties over the Kavanaugh nomination

At my age, there is little Congress can do to affect my life but having an adult in the WH would be refreshing. With no heirs, down the road is of no concern for me.

As for the suggestion of Rand, I'll take a pass ASAP. He may vote on some "principal" but I don't trust his principles at all.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Michael Bloomberg Can Buy Popularity, but Can He Buy the Presidency?

A pretend Republican versus a pretend Democrat?? Geez, what could go wrong??

Wait...which is which???? :lol:

HooDat

Post by HooDat »

dislaxxic wrote:Michael Bloomberg Can Buy Popularity, but Can He Buy the Presidency?

A pretend Republican versus a pretend Democrat?? Geez, what could go wrong??

Wait...which is which???? :lol:

spot on

dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

thatsmell wrote:I have a good friend who is pretty tuned in to MD politics. He worked for Marilyn Moseby in Baltimore City and has since moved to Annapolis and works in the state legislature.
His intel says the Republicans have a Plan B for 2020 and 2024 if 2018 is in fact the Blue Wave we keep hearing about. The republicans plan includes a presidential offering that is center of the aisle and has a history of working with Democrats on a regular basis. He said Hogan is already tagged as the VP for this offering. Interesting. We shall see.
Hogan is the man, he would make a great candidate. headbang1
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
cradleandshoot

Re: 2020 Elections - Next Up

Post by cradleandshoot »

Why would Hulk Hogan want to be POTUS? :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.

Return to “POLITICS”