Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: Orange Duce

Post by old salt »

old salt wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:39 pm
foreverlax wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:42 am Today's WSJ
Trump Administration Extends License Enabling Huawei to Work With U.S. Customers
Commerce Department officials grant 90-day extension to license that has allowed Chinese company to do some business within the U.S.
What Trump actually said -
Q On Huawei — is the administration going to allow U.S. businesses to continue selling to Huawei? Is there going to be an extension of the license tomorrow?

THE PRESIDENT: No. That was reported. And, actually, it’s the opposite. Huawei. Huawei is a company we may not do business with at all. And it was sort of reported, I think the opposite, today — I was surprised — that we are open to doing business. We’re actually open not to doing business with them. So I don’t know who gave the report.
It's an extension to allow US suppliers to continue to sell sub-components to Huawei & to allow rural ISP's to buy what they need to sustain connectivity. No national security implications.

Huawei is a national security issue, not just a trade issue.
Update from Defense One :
...a move it said would help small rural telecom carriers dependent on Huawei gear."
That small, rural telecom community is believed to include "about 40 mostly rural U.S. cellphone carriers and cable operators" totalling "less than 1% of equipment used by U.S. telecom networks."
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

wahoomurf wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:42 pm "DA MOOCH" showed up the Artists and Authors annual charity softball in EH this past Sunday. He recieved an ovation.Doubt that would have happened last year.

A refreshing change.The town is still getting rid of the stench left by DD-K, Lilly Boy Lindsey and Trumpspawn #1.

🌼🌺Breathe deep and enjoy!

BTW the Hamptons Classic horse show begins this Sunday in Bridgehampton.Those scata the horses leave behind will so much better than the Trump Brigade left behind.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:44 pm
Trump Administration Extends License Enabling Huawei to Work With U.S. Customers
Commerce Department officials grant 90-day extension to license that has allowed Chinese company to do some business within the U.S.
Q On Huawei — is the administration going to allow U.S. businesses to continue selling to Huawei? Is there going to be an extension of the license tomorrow?

THE PRESIDENT: No. That was reported. And, actually, it’s the opposite. Huawei. Huawei is a company we may not do business with at all. And it was sort of reported, I think the opposite, today — I was surprised — that we are open to doing business. We’re actually open not to doing business with them. So I don’t know who gave the report.
It's an extension to allow US suppliers to continue to sell sub-components to Huawei & to allow rural ISP's to buy what they need to sustain connectivity. No national security implications.

...a move it said would help small rural telecom carriers dependent on Huawei gear."
That small, rural telecom community is believed to include "about 40 mostly rural U.S. cellphone carriers and cable operators" totalling "less than 1% of equipment used by U.S. telecom networks."
So...you're saying Trump is an idiot???
3rdPersonPlural

Post by 3rdPersonPlural »

wahoomurf wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:56 pm
wahoomurf wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:42 pm "DA MOOCH" showed up the Artists and Authors annual charity softball in EH this past Sunday. He recieved an ovation.Doubt that would have happened last year.

A refreshing change.The town is still getting rid of the stench left by DD-K, Lilly Boy Lindsey and Trumpspawn #1.

BTW the Hamptons Classic horse show begins this Sunday in Bridgehampton.Those scata the horses leave behind will so much better than the Trump Brigade left behind.
Moochs kid is a laxer. Ease up on the guy. At least he has his issue on the right track.......
DMac

Post by DMac »

That ought to dispell the rich white boy's game myth.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

American Jews have let Trump down. That’s where we are. Ivanka and Jared are invisible.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

3rdPersonPlural wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:18 pm
wahoomurf wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:56 pm

A refreshing change. The town is still getting rid of the stench left by DD-K, Lilly Boy Lindsey and Trumpspawn #1.

BTW the Hampton Classic Horse Show begins this Sunday in Bridgehampton. Whatever scata the horses leave behind will so much better than the Trump Brigade left behind.
Moochs kid is a laxer. Ease up on the guy.What the heck?. At least he has his issue on the right track.......
He ain't a laxer whatever that is. Scaramucci's son, Anthony Jr., is a lacrosse player. He played for Cromwell at Manhasset HS, located in Nassau County, Long Island, NY. He entered Sacred Heart University, located in Fairfield Connecticut. His position is LSM. He's a nice young man. Mentored in a large, warm family.

Ease up on which guy? Do you any idea what an ovation is?
3rdPersonPlural

Post by 3rdPersonPlural »

wahoomurf wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:08 pm
He ain't a laxer whatever that is. Scaramucci's son, Anthony Jr., is a lacrosse player. He played for Cromwell at Manhasset HS, located in Nassau County, Long Island, NY. He entered Sacred Heart University, located in Fairfield Connecticut. His position is LSM. He's a nice young man. Mentored in a large, warm family.

Murf. Dafuq. Perhaps you haven't divined that 3pp here is Whichcoast from the former planet.

I know what a laxer is. Mooch's kid was on a roster for an ISL or NEE one or two team when I ran across him. Or maybe I was tipsy and got the team wrong. But there is at least one Scaramucci kid who was on the circuit not all that long ago.

Since Mooch Jr. is a part of our larger Lax family, I was encouraging us all to recognize the redeeming qualities that resonate on this board.

An Ovation is a guitar, made in CT until 2014. If you suggest that it is actually a bunch of post-performance clapping, I'll wonder what you were actually asking.

:D
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

3rdPersonPlural wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:00 pm
wahoomurf wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:08 pm

Murf. Dafuq. Perhaps you haven't divined that 3pp here is Whichcoast from the former planet.

I know what a laxer is. Mooch's kid was on a roster for an ISL or NEE one or two team when I ran across him. Or maybe I was tipsy and got the team wrong. But there is at least one Scaramucci kid who was on the circuit not all that long ago.

Since Mooch Jr. is a part of our larger Lax family, I was encouraging us all to recognize the redeeming qualities that resonate on this board.

An Ovation is a guitar, made in CT until 2014. If you suggest that it is actually a bunch of post-performance clapping, I'll wonder what you were actually asking.

:D
Ahh, Whichcoast, welcome 3P!
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:40 pm

I'm not saying anything about Trump.
I was talking about what's actually going on with Huawei, in national security terms.
Of course it's impossible to discuss anything without making it an argument about Trump.
Severe TDS.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:49 pm

I was talking about what's actually going on with Huawei, in national security terms.
Of course it's impossible to discuss anything without making it an argument about Trump.
Severe TDS.
You do realize that this thread is the Orange Duce thread, right?

And the post you were commenting on above with foreverlax included Trump's nonsensical baloney?

Pretty hard to ignore the butthead, but somehow you want to talk about Huawei... with zero regard to Trump?

Seems to me your trying to actually discuss this rationally just points out again what an idiot Trump is...but, nah, let's ignore that.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:08 pm

Severe TDS.

And the post you were commenting on above with foreverlax included Trump's nonsensical baloney?

Pretty hard to ignore the butthead, but somehow you want to talk about Huawei... with zero regard to Trump?

Seems to me your trying to actually discuss this rationally just points out again what an idiot Trump is...but, nah, let's ignore that.
That's right. Trump has rendered you incapable of rational discussion on anything tangentially related to him. TDS symptom.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:21 pm

Severe TDS.

That's right. Trump has rendered you incapable of rational discussion on anything tangentially related to him. TDS symptom.
It ain't "tangential". He's knee deep in it. And that's what he wants!

Look, if you want to discuss something that the President of the United States doesn't tweet or spout off about, have at it.
Probably doesn't belong in the Orange Duce thread though.

What's become not so puzzling to any of us is how you keep trying to discuss some knucklehead tweet or spout from POTUS, as if it's actually a rational thing he's dealing with ...rationally. We get it. You "want him to succeed because if he succeeds America succeeds".

Too bad he's such a numbskull.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:31 pm

Severe TDS.

Look, if you want to discuss something that the President of the United States doesn't tweet or spout off about, have at it.

What's become not so puzzling to any of us is how you keep trying to discuss some knucklehead tweet or spout from POTUS, as if it's actually a rational thing he's dealing with ...rationally. We get it. You "want him to succeed because if he succeeds America succeeds".

You're making my hair hurt. I was discussing Huawei restrictions in the thread where Huawei restrictions were being discussed.
I didn't raise the topic. If I had, it would have been in the All Things China thread. Sheesh !
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:37 pm

Severe TDS.

You're making my hair hurt. I was discussing Huawei restrictions in the thread where Huawei restrictions were being discussed.
I didn't raise the topic. If I had, it would have been in the All Things China thread. Sheesh !
good lord, the post you were responding to was about Trump's numb nuts comments on Huawei.
In the Orange Duce thread.

And you want to scold me for staying on topic, Trump's idiocy?

Stop trying to normalize the jerk or at least recognize that when you do so, folks are going to recognize and point out the contrast between what appears to be informative and rational in your post stands in stark contrast to Trump's idiotic tweets, spouts, and rants.

Stop crying TDS all the time. It's lame.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:44 pm

Severe TDS.

good lord, the post you were responding to was about Trump's numb nuts comments on Huawei.

Stop trying to normalize the jerk or at least recognize that when you do so, folks are going to recognize and point out the contrast between what appears to be informative and rational in your post stands in stark contrast to Trump's idiotic tweets, spouts, and rants.

What's lame is your attempt to control the conversation.
I was pointing out what Trump was actually allowing with Huawei.
He wasn't lifting all restrictions. Maybe somebody, other than me, is actually interested in the facts.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:58 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:44 pm

Severe TDS.

What's lame is your attempt to control the conversation.
I was pointing out what Trump was actually allowing with Huawei.
He wasn't lifting all restrictions. Maybe somebody, other than me, is actually interested in the facts.
Anytime Trump actually becomes interested in 'facts' you just let us know, Salty.
We'll be waiting.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Trump cancels visit to Denmark after they refuse to discuss selling Greenland. Truth is stranger than fiction.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... -greenland
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Trump became incensed when Denmark refused to accept Trump Casino chips as payment. Then blasted the country for their substandard pastries.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:23 am

Trump's idiocy?

Anytime Trump actually becomes interested in 'facts' you just let us know, Salty.
We'll be waiting.

For some delusional righties, Messiah Trump can do no wrong. However, the facts show otherwise. Just now I saw a TV news item where Trump was quoted as saying that Ilhan Omar is a Jew hater and that any Jew who voted for her and for Democrats is "disloyal".

The idiot fails to understand that 79% of Jewish Americans voted for Democrats in the 2018 midterms, according to Pew Research Center. The moron also fails to understand that Omar's district in Minneapolis/Hennepin County is the state's Jewish district where the vast majority of Jews voted for her. Moronic imbecile Trump also fails to understand that Jewish Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey is Omar's best friend.

Trump needs to remove his brains from his stink hole and to think before he speaks or writes. And his disciples need to stop defending his endless stupidity. Their efforts are beyond embarrassing.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq

Return to “POLITICS”