Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
wahoomurf

Re: Orange Duce

Post by wahoomurf »

old salt wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:54 pm I wish the Danes would have taken Truman's offer. $100 million would be a bargain.
HUGE strategic asset. An aircraft carrier at the top of the world.
ICBM silos & bomber bases to range anywhere in the USSR.
EZ to close the GIUK gap to Ivan's subs.
Mid-atlantic refueling & emerg divert base for short range aircraft.
Fishing, mineral & offshore energy rights.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... d-n1042966
Very drole.And damn fine sarcasm. :)
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

He fat-shamed one of his own supporters last night. Him. Shredded Don. Had to call him today, not to apologize like a sissy, but to thank him for his support.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:51 am
old salt wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:54 pm I wish the Danes would have taken Truman's offer. $100 million would be a bargain.

The President is the sort of moron that muses about this sort of thing, which will never happen. The President's advisors appear to be toadying morons who not only think nothing of the President -- in his limited executive time -- musing about these sorts of idiotic things, they encourage it. It's like the President of the United States saying, "Gee, let's buy the Algarve." But you toady-up too, as if on cue, to normalize the musings of this knucklehead.
Seacoaster: That thing's bizarre, Joycean, rambling babble fest was an insult to the good people of New Hampshire. As well as to the rest of thinking, breathing Americans.

Lewandowski running for the Senate? Shaheen's seat? Sununu must be sporting a Joeseph Wambaugh diamond cutter. I view Lewandowski as a male version of neighboring Maine's Susan Collins.
old salt

Post by old salt »

The President is the sort of moron that muses about this sort of thing, which will never happen. The President's advisors appear to be toadying morons who not only think nothing of the President -- in his limited executive time -- musing about these sorts of idiotic things, they encourage it. It's like the President of the United States saying, "Gee, let's buy the Algarve." But you toady-up too, as if on cue, to normalize the musings of this knucklehead.
Your TDS has made you a bitter, humorless, attack dog, too closed minded for rational discourse.
Truman tried to purchase Greenland in 1945. I mused about the strategic "what if's" during the Cold War & since, had he succeeded.
The Algarve ? How 'bout an E coast Alaska, for a relevant analogy. How did Seward's folly work out ?
Idiotic things ? Besides AK, what other US territory has been acquired via purchase.
TDS rots the mind.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Imagine you’re a Trumper and you’re fat....The Pompetus of Sloth thinks you’re lazy. Carts on the green lazy.
Last edited by Trinity on Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

old salt wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:25 pm

Your TDS has made you a bitter, humorless, attack dog, too closed minded for rational discourse.
Truman tried to purchase Greenland in 1945. I mused about the strategic "what if's" during the Cold War & since, had he succeeded.
The Algarve ? How 'bout an E coast Alaska, for a relevant analogy. How did Seward's folly work out ?
Idiotic things ? Besides AK, what other US territory has been acquired via purchase.
TDS rots the mind.
C'mon now. Comparing the state of things now with the conditions of the world at the time of the Louisiana Purchase or Seward's Folly is comparing apples to sea urchins, which you certainly know. My point -- which you also get, even if you don't agree with it -- is that these are the sort of silly, pointless things that take up the mind of our President, and are condoned and encouraged by the little yes-men with whom he has surrounded himself. The issue is where we are now and the likelihood that the purchase of Greenland is any more or less liable to happen in the 65 years since Harry Truman couldn't get the deal done. Tell me: how would you place a value on Greenland? What are the due diligence metrics? Etc., etc., etc.

But avoid that: by all means always fall back on your worn out, hackneyed, all-purpose "TDS" blather.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:46 pm

TDS rots the mind.
C'mon now. Comparing the state of things now with the conditions of the world at the time of the Louisiana Purchase or Seward's Folly is comparing apples to sea urchins, which you certainly know. My point -- which you also get, even if you don't agree with it -- is that these are the sort of silly, pointless things that take up the mind of our President, and are condoned and encouraged by the little yes-men with whom he has surrounded himself. The issue is where we are now and the likelihood that the purchase of Greenland is any more or less liable to happen in the 65 years since Harry Truman couldn't get the deal done. Tell me: how would you place a value on Greenland? What are the due diligence metrics? Etc., etc., etc.

But avoid that: by all means always fall back on your worn out, hackneyed, all-purpose "TDS" blather.
Can you get a clean Opinion Letter?
“I wish you would!”
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:51 pm

TDS rots the mind.

Exactly. The Danes are gonna need a fairness opinion. Jesus H.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

wahoomurf wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:51 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:10 am
wahoomurf wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:37 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:51 am
ClamrakeMurph, you’ve once again shown your hand and are reaching on this one too. The same way you are feigning outrage because I “insulted your family.”

I never insulted 6 members of your family . I called you out for having 6 different usernames- all with equally fantastical experiences and lifestyles. You didn’t like being called out. So your outrage was born.

I anxiously await more of your tough guy screed. I hope it’s as well done as your previous works of art like: “my momma told me not to take guff from anyone,” or “mess with the bull, get the horns!” The veiled threat on Memorial Day Weekend was a good one too.
:roll: :lol:
KRAMER6FOOTBANDITO: Your ESP needs adjusting. You made up the...YALE DIVINITY SCHOOL(?); A 12 YEAR CAREER IN THE NFL(?); GREEN BERET(?) dump. :?: That was YOUR Walter Mitty moment I guess.Congratulations on your myriad accomplishments. :roll:

You can await screeds of any kind until the antelopes gambol in West Yellowstone...but not from me or my family. You ain't worth it.
Those weren't Walter Mitty wanderings, Padre. Those were me laughing at your many fantastical LaxPower profiles.

If i "ain"t worth it," why you sending tough-guy PMs wanting to "see me?"

:?:
wahoomurf wrote:Thu May 23, 2019 6:17 pm Subject: Will be traveling to Philadelphia?
Sent: Thu May 23, 2019 5:17 pm
Recipient: kramerica.inc

I hope you are.I have a number of "non-existent family" members who are quite eager to meet you.They like I would like you hear you insult us face to face.

I'll be wearing my wahoomurf hat.Been looking forward to meeting up with you for quite a while.

Hope you can make it.
:lol:
HIP HIP HOORAY!
Must be your dreamy eyes.I'm smitten.Why fight it .We were made for each other.Love and hugs.🥰
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

old salt wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:05 pm
Andersen wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:27 pm Trump would like to buy Greenland.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-eyes ... 1565904223

Anyone care to bet on what he might re-name it?
It will be a primo location after the coming big melt.

no paywall here --
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... -greenland
Goodie,goodie.Calving glaciers make for big waves.Wax up and test your leash.Surf's Up.🏄‍♂️
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Andersen wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:27 pm Trump would like to buy Greenland.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-eyes ... 1565904223

Anyone care to bet on what he might re-name it?
He will call it Greensland, home of the largest golf resort. What a tease for the fine people of Greenland. I’m sure they were looking forward to dumping their national healthcare for the generous American system as well as welcoming tons of firearms which will no doubt make Greenland the safest country on Earth.
old salt

Post by old salt »

TDS rots the mind.

Nice try. I was musing about Truman trying to buy Greenland in 1945 & the impact it might have had -- a historical "what if ".
I didn't know that, found it intriguing, & mused about the strategic impact it would have had during the Cold War & beyond.
I said nothing about Trump or his current "offer". That didn't stop you from defaulting to a fit of TDS & attacking me as a toady.
It turns out that Trump's the third "moron" President to muse about purchasing Greenland. Get over it.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:46 pm
wahoomurf wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:29 am KUDOSto Epstein. He fell on his sword for the "cause". He's not a RAT like that Cohen cretin. A new American hero.

the suicide "watch":

At least the righties can't try to pin this one on Obama (well, not yet any ways).
Funny pic (in a sense, all life is precious in a sense, even dirty ones, Marquis De sade wrote some interesting essays about fictitious revolutions representing the French one where they’d count the executions that were sanctioned by the new regime and it’s a hell of an irony from the proponents of liberty that they invented the guillotine).

Funnier is my sister who’s been in the Bay Area since 1990 and will admittedly confess she’s in a bubble there that she’s actively part of, and I joked that Trump will blame it on the clintons sure as s**t, open my Bloomberg app and the headline was him retweeting some conspiracy about it being the clintons...
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:33 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:51 pm

TDS rots the mind.

Exactly. The Danes are gonna need a fairness opinion. Jesus H.
Maybe it was Jared’s idea to complete the stupid acquisition trifecta along w 666 and New York Observer (which he literally turned into a tabloid).
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Nice to know he gives something away. But my “TDS” won’t let me shake the photo of the First Lady/Third Wife holding the baby just orphaned by an admiring mass shooter with Duce next to them grinning with his thumbs-up.

Leadership. Baubles tossed to the crowd can’t make up for an absence of character.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

I thought he was working for free? (Sorry for the YouTube. I don’t usually drop one on you).

Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Trump remains the world's biggest laughingstock. :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

seacoaster wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:25 am Nice to know he gives something away. But my “TDS” won’t let me shake the photo of the First Lady/Third Wife holding the baby just orphaned by an admiring mass shooter with Duce next to them grinning with his thumbs-up.

Leadership. Baubles tossed to the crowd can’t make up for an absence of character.
TDS?QUE?

Seacoaster: The attached photo is out of leftfield and not germane to this thread's content. That written, the diver is a Portsmouth guy. Guess Togs are bigger a few miles up the coast.
Gigging For Togs Off Nubble Light 2.jpg
Gigging For Togs Off Nubble Light 2.jpg (48.05 KiB) Viewed 2031 times

Return to “POLITICS”