2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: 2020 Elections - A Reckoning

Post by old salt »

Bannon says that Bloomberg, Hillary or even Michelle could get the nomination, as late as the convention. ...out of (D) desperation.

Bannon also predicts that Trump will get 40-50% of the Hispanic vote because of low unemployment among legal Hispanic workers & because of the impact of Trump's border policies on the cartels.

My first reaction is to dismiss Bannon, then I recall Woodward's book, reporting that Bannon was the first to see that Trump could win & (along with Bosie) was the one most persuasive in convincing Trump to run.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

6ftstick wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:36 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:31 pm
thatsmell wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:53 pm It’s also bad perpetuating the idea that all white kids are rich.

Divisive language like this that dog whistles, perpetuates stereotypes, and animosity in this country should be criticized, just like the president’s recent comments.
And indeed it is.
On the other hand, do we really think that's what Joe meant?
But that is what JOE said though isn't it?

Like Joe saying about Barry Obamav"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said!
You did actually watch the video, right, 6ft?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:59 pm Bannon says that Bloomberg, Hillary or even Michelle could get the nomination, as late as the convention. ...out of (D) desperation.

Bannon also predicts that Trump will get 40-50% of the Hispanic vote because of low unemployment among legal Hispanic workers & because of the impact of Trump's border policies on the cartels.

My first reaction is to dismiss Bannon, then I recall Woodward's book, reporting that Bannon was the first to see that Trump could win & (along with Bosie) was the one most persuasive in convincing Trump to run.
Michelle would crush Trump, but reportedly she is loathe to get into the fray.

Bannon's talking out of his butt on the Hispanic vote. Wishful thinking.
Doesn't actually understand the anger... he did accurately understand the appeal of racism to the less educated white male in Peoria.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Michelle would win. She'd get the turnout, no question.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Obama-Winfrey.
Aint nuthin gonna Trump that.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Tweet From Sturgis bike rally.

“Shocking.. the absence of Trump vendors..and atire. Yes saw a couple shirts.. but so little compared to anywhere in 2018. Did not see 1 MAGA hat. Your time is up Trump!”
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Trinity wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:19 am Tweet From Sturgis bike rally.

“Shocking.. the absence of Trump vendors..and atire. Yes saw a couple shirts.. but so little compared to anywhere in 2018. Did not see 1 MAGA hat. Your time is up Trump!”
Tea leaves. I wonder if folks are still supporting Il Duce, but are ashamed to actually come out and say it with MAGA-wear.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

When you’ve lost the Mooch....The news from the Ross Southampton money party is in:
"Trump also made fun of US allies South Korea, Japan and the European Union — mimicking Japanese and Korean accents — and talked about his love of dictators Kim Jong Un and the current ruler of Saudi Arabia."
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:22 am

Tea leaves. I wonder if folks are still supporting Il Duce, but are ashamed to actually come out and say it with MAGA-wear.
I can’t imagine any magaites being bashful in Sturgis.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Trinity wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:29 am When you’ve lost the Mooch....The news from the Ross Southampton money party is in:
"Trump also made fun of US allies South Korea, Japan and the European Union — mimicking Japanese and Korean accents — and talked about his love of dictators Kim Jong Un and the current ruler of Saudi Arabia."
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:35 am
Hey TLD..you hiring? I want to watch youtube videos all day as well. :lol: ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

6ftstick wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:46 am So Uncle Joe Biden thinks "Poor kids" are every bit as smart as "White kids"

Thats not racist is it?

It d*mn sure would be if a republican said it.
Why haven't you complained about Trump's gaffes...is it the R by his name? :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:44 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:35 am
Hey TLD..you hiring? I want to watch youtube videos all day as well. :lol: ;)
It doesn’t take long. We are actually growing every quarter with new hires. Been on a 10 year run.
“I wish you would!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:22 am

I think that that has been the situation the whole time with o d. People lie to the Polls but vote with their hate in the booth.
Polls have not been "wrong", they just report what people tell them. Most moral humans don't want others to know that they are racists.

Same thing will happen in 2020.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
a fan

Post by a fan »

foreverlax wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:47 am
6ftstick wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:46 am So Uncle Joe Biden thinks "Poor kids" are every bit as smart as "White kids"

Thats not racist is it?

Why haven't you complained about Trump's gaffes...is it the R by his name? :lol:
6ft. doesn't understand that he does that.

He also doesn't understand that Biden is getting HAMMERED by the left over these comments, and they want nothing to do with him. Biden won't win because of gaffes/freudian slips like this.
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

a fan wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:54 am

Thats not racist is it?

He also doesn't understand that Biden is getting HAMMERED by the left over these comments, and they want nothing to do with him. Biden won't win because of gaffes/freudian slips like this.
all true - but not because of any nobility on the part of the Dems, but because "they" have decided he is not who "they" want
STILL somewhere back in the day....

...and waiting/hoping for a tinfoil hat emoji......
a fan

Post by a fan »

Didn't write the Dems (easy to overlook). I wrote "the left".

They absolutely get credit for this, as 6ftstick is implying.

Why don't "they" want Biden? They absolutely get points for holding him accountable for what comes out of his mouth.

What would be ignoble on the part of the left would be putting ideology aside and saying, "I don't care who the candidate is, what they believe in, or what they say....I just want Trump out". That's politics over ideology.

That's not what they're doing. As Old Salt put it, they're putting the candidates to "purity tests", and hammering Dems for non-lefty positions.

How is that not noble? They're choosing ideology over politics, so far.

The right is doing the opposite in supporting Trump..
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

a fan wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:09 pm How is that not noble? They're choosing ideology over politics, so far.

The right is doing the opposite in supporting Trump..
fair
STILL somewhere back in the day....

...and waiting/hoping for a tinfoil hat emoji......
old salt

Post by old salt »

Thats not racist is it?

You guys don't see the difference between Trump's & Biden's gaffes, ...really ?
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

old salt wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:17 pm

Thats not racist is it?

You guys don't see the difference between Trump's & Biden's gaffes, ...really ?
Sure, one is a D, the other a R....there are a few more notable differences. ;)

Return to “POLITICS”