Sexual Assault ~ Weinstein, Epstein, etc.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Sexual Assault ~ #MeToo ~ #TimesUp

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Trinity wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:32 am An aggressive investigation would burn down a lot of mansions, is my guess. Nobody knows where his money came from, and he spent it collecting rich and famous friends. Some knew. Some didn’t. That Victoria Secret dude might be worried. After 2008, everyone knew. This might bury way more Clinton Dems than Rs. Back in the heyday, even Trump was a Clinton Dem. In the Ct papers we learned young girls were recruited at Mara-Lago so we should probably stop calling it The Southern White House.
Les Wexner is an interesting dude. I have been hearing Les stories since the 1980s
“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

Interesting point Trinity. How far do you think this investigation moves now that he is dead?
It might actually open things up quite a bit.

First, Epstein probably wasn't going to turn state's evidence and probably would have invoked the 5th in any proceeding had he lived. So the proof wasn't going to be coming from him anyway.

Second, victims can now bring civil claims against Epstein's estate without any fear of retribution. So we may see a flood of new cases and new victims.

Third, we will probably learn a lot about Epstein's actual financial situation. There's now an estate to be administered in the courts and a lot of claims (see #2) that will be pending against those assets.

Fourth, the evidence may become much more freely available. Since many of the privelege and confidentiality restrictions attendant to a criminal prosecution may no longer apply.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Bill Barr is appalled his Bureau of Prisons let this happen. Bill Barr, whose Dad gave Epstein his first teaching job. Small world.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Trinity wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:32 amIn the Ct papers we learned young girls were recruited at Mara-Lago so we should probably stop calling it The Southern White House.
How about The Southern Wh*** House?
Typical Lax Dad

I am puzzled by Les Wexner’s involvement and these young girls. Odd.
“I wish you would!”
thatsmell

Post by thatsmell »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:38 am
Trinity wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:32 am I don’t mean the Feds hanged him. I mean the Feds failed to protect him. Basic blocking and tackling. That’s bad enough.
I thought stuff like that only happened in Russia.
It happens in the US too.

#clintonbodycount grows by 1.
I never knew no Godfather. I got my own family, Senator."
Typical Lax Dad

thatsmell wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:39 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:38 am
Trinity wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:32 am I don’t mean the Feds hanged him. I mean the Feds failed to protect him. Basic blocking and tackling. That’s bad enough.
I thought stuff like that only happened in Russia.
It happens in the US too.

#clintonbodycount grows by 1.
Yes. I remember seeing that list 15 years ago.
“I wish you would!”
thatsmell

Post by thatsmell »

Yup it’s been a Mainstay in the US for decades now.

It poked its head out with Seth Rich in 2017.

Back again in 2019.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew ... cna1034741
I never knew no Godfather. I got my own family, Senator."
Typical Lax Dad

thatsmell wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:03 pm Yup it’s been a Mainstay in the US for decades now.

It poked its head out with Seth Rich in 2017.

Back again in 2019.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew ... cna1034741
Shocked they are not in jail.
“I wish you would!”
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Trinity wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:05 pm Bill Barr is appalled his Bureau of Prisons let this happen. Bill Barr, whose Dad gave Epstein his first teaching job. Small world.
Im so tired of you liberals throwing anyone under the bus that has a different agenda than you. Now the attorney general and his father are horrible awful accomplices in Epstein depraved life.

Im sick of it. and your reprehensible.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

They had one job—keep the pos alive so Justice could be served. They failed. Utterly. Barr recused himself. Then unrecused. Someone took him off suicide watch. Now Jeff is dead. You want us to trust these guys? When they answer subpoenas.
Last edited by Trinity on Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

suspicious maintenance man spotted hours before death. https://www.instagram.com/p/B0_hknrHZit/
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:18 pm suspicious maintenance man spotted hours before death. https://www.instagram.com/p/B0_hknrHZit/
Funny!

But it's interesting that the Clintons would be the chief target for suspicion. One of the possibilities, but why primary?
Oh yeah, Clinton haters will hate...

Seems to me that Jeffrey had a whole lot of people quite concerned, some of whom actually have power right now.
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:27 pm Im so tired of you liberals throwing anyone under the bus that has a different agenda than you. Now the attorney general and his father are horrible awful accomplices in Epstein depraved life.

You didn't do that to the Obama administration, right? Did you and many, many posters hold Obama responsible for the safety of every man, woman, and child living not just here, but also in the Middle East.

You were front row center when it came to "throwing anyone under the bus that had a different agenda than you". Eight years of it. You blamed Obama for everything and anything that happened under the sun, remember?

It's impossible that you don't know you did this.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:38 pm
6ftstick wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:27 pm Im so tired of you liberals throwing anyone under the bus that has a different agenda than you. Now the attorney general and his father are horrible awful accomplices in Epstein depraved life.

You didn't do that to the Obama administration, right? Did you and many, many posters hold Obama responsible for the safety of every man, woman, and child living not just here, but also in the Middle East.

You were front row center when it came to "throwing anyone under the bus that had a different agenda than you". Eight years of it. You blamed Obama for everything and anything that happened under the sun, remember?

:lol: a fan claims he hates the partisanship but then only takes the right leaners on here to task...nice. How bout you criticize some of the resistance jerks on here as well?
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Senate Judiciary Oversight Chair Ben Sasse [R] in letter to AG Barr: “Every single person in the Justice Dept [including BARR]...knew Epstein was a suicide risk...he should have been locked in a padded room under unbroken, 24/7, constant surveillance. Obviously, heads must roll.”

Who exactly should go under this bus? Obviously not the boss. The boss is never wrong. This was a ground ball drill with Barr impaling himself on his stick.
Last edited by Trinity on Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:22 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:18 pm suspicious maintenance man spotted hours before death. https://www.instagram.com/p/B0_hknrHZit/
Funny!

But it's interesting that the Clintons would be the chief target for suspicion. One of the possibilities, but why primary?
Oh yeah, Clinton haters will hate...

Seems to me that Jeffrey had a whole lot of people quite concerned, some of whom actually have power right now.
On twitter the following hastags are trending.... #ClintonBodyCount, #ClintonsBodyCount #Clintoncide
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:46 pm

:lol: a fan claims he hates the partisanship but then only takes the right leaners on here to task...nice. How bout you criticize some of the resistance jerks on here as well?
Sigh. Another "no matter what you do it's wrong" post from tech37.

I'll pick a lane here: not my fault you don't read all my posts, tech.

Or would you prefer a different lane?: I don't expect you to read all my posts.

...let me know which lane you prefer.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Even Rudy G says it’s ridiculous Epstein was taken off suicide watch. Barr should re-recuse. Appalled doesn’t cover it. No one in the system was more at risk.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Prove it.

Return to “POLITICS”