Sexual Assault ~ Weinstein, Epstein, etc.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
HooDat

Re: Sexual Assault ~ #MeToo ~ #TimesUp

Post by HooDat »

no way that was Hillary - 1) she never misses, 2) they all shoot themselves in the back of the head......
STILL somewhere back in the day....

...and waiting/hoping for a tinfoil hat emoji......
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

I did not know, until today, that the Clintons had killed JFK, Jr. and Justice Scalia. Where do they find the time?
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

I love articles about the future. Very funny.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/busi ... enics.html

Epstein wanted his penis frozen after death.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Well, he will be remembered as seedy.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Gov Bill Richardson, Sen George Mitchell and Prince Andrew fingered today in released Epstein documents.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Trinity wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:53 pm Gov Bill Richardson, Sen George Mitchell and Prince Andrew fingered today in released Epstein documents.
The “fingering” comes later....hopefully some more things when they land in jail. Old Dershowitz may get his old salad tossed!

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/ ... 04797.html
“I wish you would!”
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Epstein, on suicide watch since his last attempt in late July, committed suicide last night in his cell. Really impressive work by the Feds here.
Last edited by Trinity on Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

I'm not a fan of this sort of conspiracy theory, but what the heck?!

How in the world does Epstein 'commit suicide' without assistance?
Or the grossest negligence ever.

How did he do it???

And if 'found unresponsive', how do they know it was 'suicide'?
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

I don’t mean the Feds hanged him. I mean the Feds failed to protect him. Basic blocking and tackling. That’s bad enough.
Typical Lax Dad

Trinity wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:32 am I don’t mean the Feds hanged him. I mean the Feds failed to protect him. Basic blocking and tackling. That’s bad enough.
I thought stuff like that only happened in Russia.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Mu uncle committed suicide in a prison by jumping head first off the upper deck in a Fla. prison, he was in his 60's.

Epstein was dead anyway. This guy could have single handily crashed any semblance of decency across the world, with all the global high ranking suspicions floating out there. It would have been hard to recover if half of what was suspected became fact.

Makes the movie Taken seem a bit too close for comfort?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:46 am Mu uncle committed suicide in a prison by jumping head first off the upper deck in a Fla. prison, he was in his 60's.

Epstein was dead anyway. This guy could have single handily crashed any semblance of decency across the world, with all the global high ranking suspicions floating out there. It would have been hard to recover if half of what was suspected became fact.

Acosta knew Epstein was a good guy so he cut him a stay at home deal. Probably lived a fine upstanding life since that one indiscretion. MSM was just picking on him and Acosta because they don’t like Trump. Forced an innocent man to commit suicide......almost forced OJ to commit suicide in that white Bronco....the MSM almost forced another innocent man to commit suicide.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

The bad news for the Friends of The Jeffrey is that now no one has legal standing to challenge what the cops found in his house with their search warrant. No loopholes. No automatic immunity. No Executive Privilege. Roll the tape!
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Interesting point Trinity. How far do you think this investigation moves now that he is dead?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

An aggressive investigation would burn down a lot of mansions, is my guess. Nobody knows where his money came from, and he spent it collecting rich and famous friends. Some knew. Some didn’t. That Victoria Secret dude might be worried. After 2008, everyone knew. This might bury way more Clinton Dems than Rs. Back in the heyday, even Trump was a Clinton Dem. In the Ct papers we learned young girls were recruited at Mara-Lago so we should probably stop calling it The Southern White House.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:46 am Mu uncle committed suicide in a prison by jumping head first off the upper deck in a Fla. prison, he was in his 60's.

Just to be clear, whatever is “fact” remains fact with or without Epstein’s testimony.

IMO, it’s important to reveal the truth, confront it.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

He would have been safer in Rikers.

Return to “POLITICS”