CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

Post by old salt »

foreverlax wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:16 pm Patriot Front Manifesto

"Those of foreign birth may occupy civil status within the lands occupied by the state, and they may even be dutiful citizens, yet they may not be American. Membership within the American nation is inherited through blood, not ink. Even those born in America may yet be foreign. Nationhood cannot be bestowed upon those who are not of the founding stock of our people, and those who do not share the common spirit that permeates our greater civilization, and the European diaspora."

Marine Veteran Trains White Supremacists in Military Tactics

"A leader of an emerging white-supremacist group is a Marine veteran who uses his military experience to train other extremist recruits in military tactics"
Which domestic mass killers have received this form of training ?
Do you think the FBI might be watching these guys ?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:21 pm

"Those of foreign birth may occupy civil status within the lands occupied by the state, and they may even be dutiful citizens, yet they may not be American. Membership within the American nation is inherited through blood, not ink. Even those born in America may yet be foreign. Nationhood cannot be bestowed upon those who are not of the founding stock of our people, and those who do not share the common spirit that permeates our greater civilization, and the European diaspora."

"A leader of an emerging white-supremacist group is a Marine veteran who uses his military experience to train other extremist recruits in military tactics"
You are right..... no terrorist received any training.... good thing they were stopped ahead of time.

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-nav ... -in-court/

It all blown out of proportion by snowflakes.

https://psmag.com/social-justice/why-ca ... -own-ranks
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
hooligan88

Post by hooligan88 »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:43 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:27 pm I don't think the leftward swing is anything more than a realization that we have some serious economic problems facing us and they will get worse. Those pushing solutions today (AOC, Sanders, others) only see a small part of the problem, a piece. Capitalism and free market economics as currently envisioned and practiced don't have the answer to those problems. We are at a point where our worldview has to change - it doesn't have to be painful (overall) but it could be. We aren't going to solve these problems and that will be painful, by continuing to do what we have been doing.

The government is currently ignoring the country's (world's) real problems -- too many people, too few jobs (as currently defined); over concentration of wealth. Fortunately I think smart people (outside the government) are starting to understand the nature and the magnitude of the problem. As a problem it is similar to an "economic" climate change in my opinion.

... and it makes you wonder, how soon before Trump starts a foreign war in order to divert attention from his and his party's many failings.
LMAO, they won and continue to win every day!! You guys live in your own dream world!!!
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Which domestic mass killers have received this form of training ? Ask and answered
Do you think the FBI might be watching these guys ?They are supposed to...why did DOPUS cut funding for this?
You told us -- "There most certainly are" . "American Experience" Ruby Ridge Watch and learn...let me know ." White Supremacist terrorist training camps, safe havens, conflict zones or caliphate destinations." You are quoting yourself...we were talking WS and you added all the other crap.

I asked you to inform us where. - As I said, which you just can't seem to grasp...I don't know.
Which mass killers you are referring to who are alums. I never said that...you drew that line all on your own
Do you have examples, or do you just assume they're all future mass killers in training ?Try and not act like this...or at the least, just pull your head out of the sand
Typical Lax Dad

foreverlax wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:30 pm

Which domestic mass killers have received this form of training ? Ask and answered
Do you think the FBI might be watching these guys ?They are supposed to...why did DOPUS cut funding for this?
You told us -- "There most certainly are" . "American Experience" Ruby Ridge Watch and learn...let me know ." White Supremacist terrorist training camps, safe havens, conflict zones or caliphate destinations." You are quoting yourself...we were talking WS and you added all the other dump.

I asked you to inform us where. - As I said, which you just can't seem to grasp...I don't know.
Which mass killers you are referring to who are alums. I never said that...you drew that line all on your own
Do you have examples, or do you just assume they're all future mass killers in training ?Try and not act like this...or at the least, just pull your head out of the sand
The barrel has no bottom....
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:17 pm

That is different.....those guys are just blowin' off steam.
They're easier to locate & keep track of.
I ask again, which of them became mass killers ?
If they were the threat, they'd have already been neutralized.
Citing them just oversimplifies the challenge of dealing with the actual threat.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

I'm thinking NAMBLA has a bigger membership than these areshole losers. Much bigger.

Probably even collander wearing politico's pastafarians have a bigger membership than patriot front.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/pastafar ... da34897b27
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:33 pm

You told us -- "There most certainly are" . "American Experience" Ruby Ridge Watch and learn...let me know ." White Supremacist terrorist training camps, safe havens, conflict zones or caliphate destinations." You are quoting yourself...we were talking WS and you added all the other dump.

Which mass killer got training, running around in the woods, shooting guns (your words), ...at Ruby Ridge, or anywhere else. ?
Who slipped through the cracks because of funding cuts ?
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:39 pm

Which mass killer got training, running around in the woods, shooting guns (your words), ...at Ruby Ridge, or anywhere else. ?
Who slipped through the cracks because of funding cuts ?

They studied online. You know, like a college. Add domestic terrorist to the list of folks you apologize for.

“I wish you would!”
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Which mass killer got training, running around in the woods, shooting guns (your words), at Ruby Ridge, or anywhere elae. ?Never said that
Who slipped through the cracks because of funding cuts ?Are you really asking that? Does that logic apply to DoD funding?
JFC...you don't give up.

My point,

White supremacists are playing war games in the woods. FACT. Are you really arguing this is NOT a fact?

White supremacist have engaged in domestic terrorism. FACT. Are you really arguing this is NOT a fact.

You drew the that line, not me.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Define "white supremicist"

A large group of asians are suing Harvard Univeristy for white supremicy, aren't they?

exactly

manifesto of recent scumbags listed climate change and other items. Is eco-terrorism real?
old salt

Post by old salt »

foreverlax wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:49 pm

Which mass killer got training, running around in the woods, shooting guns (your words), at Ruby Ridge, or anywhere elae. ?Never said that
Who slipped through the cracks because of funding cuts ?Are you really asking that? Does that logic apply to DoD funding?
JFC...you don't give up.

My point,

White supremacists are playing war games in the woods. FACT. Are you really arguing this is NOT a fact?

White supremacist have engaged in domestic terrorism. FACT. Are you really arguing this is NOT a fact.

Show us the link between those White supremacists playing war games in the woods & any of the mass shooters to date.
You're oversimplifying the challenge of identifying the threat, in advance.
Of course the FBI monitors them. They self-identify.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:54 pm Define "white supremicist"

A large group of asians are suing Harvard Univeristy for white supremicy, aren't they?

exactly

manifesto of recent scumbags listed climate change and other items. Is eco-terrorism real?
I am not sure who hates Harvard more.... you or 8.3% ABV
“I wish you would!”
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

old salt wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:56 pm

JFC...you don't give up.

My point,

Show us the link between those White supremacists playing war games in the woods & any of the mass shooters to date.
Before I answer any more of your down the rabbit hole questions, answer mine...
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:00 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:54 pm Define "white supremicist"

exactly

I am not sure who hates Harvard more.... you or 8.3% ABV
Harvard isn't being sued for discrimination? Just pointing out the hypocrisy. Sorry the truth is fake.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:25 pm

You are right..... no terrorist received any training.... good thing they were stopped ahead of time.

You keep posting stuff that makes my point. Hasson was a lone wolf, radicalized online, working out of his apartment.
He wasn't part of an organized group running around the woods playing war games.
Your other article demonstrates how FBI & ATF monitor these groups.
They're not training mass shooter terrorists. They're preparing for (in their minds) the coming race wars.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:29 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:25 pm

You keep posting stuff that makes my point. Hasson was a lone wolf, radicalized online, working out of his apartment.
He wasn't part of an organized group running around the woods playing war games.
Your other article demonstrates how FBI & ATF monitor these groups.
They're not training mass shooter terrorists. They're preparing for (in their minds) the coming race wars.
Yawn.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

foreverlax wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:24 pm

JFC...you don't give up.

My point,

No to both of your questions. They are a fact.
You are tilting at windmills, fulminating about white supremacists playing war games in the woods.
The FBI, ATF, state & local law enforcement know about them & monitor them. They have been neutralized or contained.
They are not the proximate threat that is producing the lone wolf mass killers we're trying to id in advance & prevent.
It's online communities that are radicalizing these mass killer white supremacist domestic terrorists
Last edited by old salt on Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:39 pm

JFC...you don't give up.

My point,

No to both of your questions. They are a fact.
You are tilting at windmills, fulminating about white supremacists playing war games in the woods.
The FBI, ATF, state & local law enforcement know about them & monitor them. They have been neutralized or contained.
They are not the proximate threat that is producing the lone wolf mass killers we're trying to id in advance & prevent.
Is called being radicalized on the Internet or does that only apply to radical Islamic terrorist?
“I wish you would!”
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

old salt wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:39 pm

JFC...you don't give up.

My point,

No to both of your questions. They are a fact. Thank you.
You are tilting at windmills, fulminating about white supremacists playing war games in the woods.Nope...just stating two facts.
The FBI, ATF, state & local law enforcement know about them & monitor them. They have been neutralized or contained.is that opinion or fact?
They are not the proximate threat that is producing the lone wolf mass killers we're trying to id in advance & prevent. How do you know that to be a fact?

Return to “POLITICS”