Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

Post by a fan »

Cooter wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:12 pm
I am obviously anti - illegal immigrant.
It seems that Trump is willing to do something against illegal aliens, and defending the border
It seems? What's this based on? Speeches from Trump?

Here's some flowery speeches for your collection:

Bush

Clinton

Obama

HW Bush & Reagan

Odd, the speeches from all these Presidents didn't fix the problem. It's almost as if you need to sign laws to fix the problem
a fan

Post by a fan »

Cooter wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:12 pm It seems that Trump is willing to do something against illegal aliens, and defending the border, so you sound mostly like a crackpot to me.
A crackpot?

So tell me, why do you think Trump employs illegal immigrants at his properties if he's "willing to do something against illegal aliens"?

Go ahead and dazzle me as to why he does that.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Cooter wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:12 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:59 pm
Cooter wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:48 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:16 pm Tucker's full of *hit. But keep watching him, I guess.

You're smarter than this. Your party has been selling the "the Dems are the devil and want open borders" cr*p for how many decades now?

Obama had total control of Congress for his first two years. It's how he passed Obamacare, remember?

So tell me: if you and FoxNation think the nefarious, mustache-twirling Dems want chaos and open borders, why didn't Obama either open the borders completely, or pass the whatever evil immigration bill they wanted while they could?

Think it through, and get back to me.
I'm an independent, so what party are you referring to?
:lol: Riiiiiighht. That certainly why you're blaming Dems for not passing immigration reform, and quoting Tucker freaking Carlson on his nonsense that Dems don't want to follow immigration laws. Might as well add that AOC likes to kick puppies in her spare time while you're at it.

Noticed you didn't answer my question. Ya got nothing, eh?

Maybe you missed it, but my opinion is both Congressional parties benefit from the status quo----and that's why they do nothing to fix the problem for 50 years. And every year, the incentive to campaign on immigration, all while doing nothing about it....grows.
I am obviously anti - illegal immigrant.
It seems that Trump is willing to do something against illegal aliens, and defending the border, so you sound mostly like a crackpot to me.
Kuta,

From 2013
https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/1815667

This Dude was pro illegal immigrant. That article is Fake News.
“I wish you would!”
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:26 pm
Cooter wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:12 pm It seems that Trump is willing to do something against illegal aliens, and defending the border, so you sound mostly like a crackpot to me.
A crackpot?

So tell me, why do you think Trump employs illegal immigrants at his properties if he's "willing to do something against illegal aliens"?

Perhaps you should ask him. Perhaps, he doesn't feel all illegal aliens need to be sent home.

Mostly, I see your posts as trying to obfuscate the issue, and have little merit.
Live Free or Die!
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Cooter wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:05 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:26 pm
A crackpot?

Perhaps you should ask him. Perhaps, he doesn't feel all illegal aliens need to be sent home.

Mostly, I see your posts as trying to obfuscate the issue, and have little merit.
Pot meet kettle.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Right, Cooter. So you claim Trump is "trying to do something against illegal aliens", while also brushing off the fact that Trump has been directly profiting off of their labor for decades. Gee, I wonder why Trump hasn't funded his wall or worked on reform that will cost him money?

Yeah, that's me, obfuscating the issue. You seem to be all over this issue, and have it under control. Trump's got your back.

Good for you. I'll check back with you at the end of Trump's first term, and see what new excuses you on hand as to why Trump has still done nothing about Immigration and VISA reform.
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

Cooter wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:25 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:06 pm
Cooter wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:58 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:33 am

uhh huh, you get your 'news' from the Epoch Times!
:roll: :lol:
I actually don't read the Epoch Times regularly. It is only a weekly newspaper. Sometimes I read it on the potty or pick it up to do the puzzles in it. The article in discussion was on the front page and caught my eye. The data from it is interesting:
In North Carolina, during the past 18 months, more than 331 illegal aliens have been charged with 1,172 child rapes and child sexual assaults, according to data collected by an independent researcher.
The "data" is what the anti-immigrant activist says is the data, not validated by anyone else, at least not according to this 'journalistic' rag.

Come on, cooter, you don't come across as that gullible usually.
I imagine people from the other side of the fence would not be looking too hard for such information, and would suppress or try to mitigate it if they found it.
I find it amusing how you all come up with so many b.s. or fodder posts to try to bury my posting about the illegal aliens committing child sex crimes well back in the pages.
It seems like your means of suppression, while trying to dismiss the article.
Not that many people read this forum, and certainly none of you are coming close to convincing me of anything.
So there is no point in continuing this conversation. :idea:
Live Free or Die!
Typical Lax Dad

Cooter wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:34 pm
Cooter wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:25 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:06 pm
Cooter wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:58 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:33 am

uhh huh, you get your 'news' from the Epoch Times!
:roll: :lol:
I actually don't read the Epoch Times regularly. It is only a weekly newspaper. Sometimes I read it on the potty or pick it up to do the puzzles in it. The article in discussion was on the front page and caught my eye. The data from it is interesting:
In North Carolina, during the past 18 months, more than 331 illegal aliens have been charged with 1,172 child rapes and child sexual assaults, according to data collected by an independent researcher.
The "data" is what the anti-immigrant activist says is the data, not validated by anyone else, at least not according to this 'journalistic' rag.

Come on, cooter, you don't come across as that gullible usually.
I imagine people from the other side of the fence would not be looking too hard for such information, and would suppress or try to mitigate it if they found it.
I find it amusing how you all come up with so many b.s. or fodder posts to try to bury my posting about the illegal aliens committing child sex crimes well back in the pages.
Not that many people read this forum, and certainly none of you are coming close to convincing me of anything.
So there is no point in continuing this conversation. :idea:
Thanks
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Cooter wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:34 pm I find it amusing how you all come up with so many b.s. or fodder posts to try to bury my posting about the illegal aliens committing child sex crimes well back in the pages.
It's not an article. It's an internet post.

But what you're telling us is that you're reaaaaally worried about this, but can't be bothered to use google to see if this "report" is credible?

This took me, oh, about ten seconds to find:

North Carolina Crime Statistics: http://crimereporting.ncsbi.gov/public/ ... ummary.pdf

There are about 2,000 rapes a year in North Carolina. The guy claim he made several phone calls surrounding each case.....Sounds like a fairly unreasonable amount of phone calls to make, don't you think? And do you think the State hands out this data quickly or easily, if at all? And over the phone? AND verifies someone's immigration status?

It's possible. Doesn't sound very likely to me, but it's mathematically possible. But even if the numbers are wrong, we don't want pedophiles here, no matter how small the number. Safe to say that we're all on board with you there.

But to everyone's point: Trump and Congress is doing nothing about this. Just like always.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:45 pm
Cooter wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:34 pm I find it amusing how you all come up with so many b.s. or fodder posts to try to bury my posting about the illegal aliens committing child sex crimes well back in the pages.
It's not an article. It's an internet post.

But what you're telling us is that you're reaaaaally worried about this, but can't be bothered to use google to see if this "report" is credible?
Cooter,
We simply ask that you that you re-consider the credibility of the information, instead of biting hook, line, and sinker for something like this.

The rag in which it appeared has a history of little to no journalistic concern with validated facts, and, more importantly, the anti-immigrant activist's work has been examined and found that he was simply assuming undocumented status for those with Hispanic names when he could not find otherwise at first blush.

So, not credible.
And quite contradictory to lots of other research.

But certainly we'd all agree that it's distressing that there any pedophiles in the US running free, committing more such crimes. Doesn't matter where they're from, put them in jail.

So, what is likely getting our ire in response to this tripe is that it's so bald facedly racist. Sure, one can do some somersaults on how perhaps pedophiles would be more likely to emigrate from their country than law abiding, good aspirational families or those fleeing violence or persecution. It's a hypothesis. Unlikely, but nevertheless a hypothesis. But then that would apply across the board to immigrants from any country, including 'Norway'. Or those overstaying their visas rather than crossing a southern border. But this guy focuses on Hispanics?

And, Cooter, you can find this sort of garbage claim commonly used by the worst of the white supremacists. It's a very common trope.

Indeed, throughout the history of immigration to the US, each wave of immigrants were met with this sort of garbage. "sub-standard" immigrants were accused of being 'dirty', criminals, and worse...

You can reject this garbage. It's your choice to bother.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Fed up with new immigration policy, liberal shouts “walls are immoral!” from gated community:

https://genesiustimes.com/fed-up-with-n ... community/

:lol:
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Yes, the made-up stories at genesiustimes.com, which bills itself as "THE MOST RELIABLE SOURCE OF FAKE NEWS ON THE PLANET", are always good for a laugh.
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

I missed this one. A couple weeks back an antifa member attacked an ICE facility with firebombs and an assault weapon and was shot dead. Tucker Carlson again:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFr6N-1vLxs
Live Free or Die!
Typical Lax Dad

Cooter wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:52 pm I missed this one. A couple weeks back an antifa member attacked an ICE facility with firebombs and an assault weapon and was shot dead. Tucker Carlson again:
Thanks Kuta. You are reliable. Good to know what the Anti-Fascist are up to. They need to leave those pro fascists alone.
“I wish you would!”
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:10 pm
Cooter wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:52 pm I missed this one. A couple weeks back an antifa member attacked an ICE facility with firebombs and an assault weapon and was shot dead. Tucker Carlson again:
Thanks Kuta. You are reliable. Good to know what the Anti-Fascist are up to. They need to leave those pro fascists alone.
Well, it sounds like they need to leave government facilities alone, at least.
Live Free or Die!
Typical Lax Dad

Cooter wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:47 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:10 pm
Well, it sounds like they need to leave government facilities alone, at least.
Yep.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Our guy Tucker giving ‘em hell!

“I wish you would!”
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:49 pm Our guy Tucker giving ‘em hell!

A Dutch guy telling us what to do. :lol:
Live Free or Die!
Typical Lax Dad

Cooter wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:42 pm

A Dutch guy telling us what to do. :lol:
Exactly! Tucker showed him! :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Brutal. Pinhead.

Return to “POLITICS”