2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
runrussellrun

Re: 2020 Elections - A Reckoning

Post by runrussellrun »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO9EV3-fd1o

Tulsi will mop the floor with the coward tRump.....or you could support him by supporting the status quo
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:55 am What does the "C" stand for in the NAACP?

Use that word today....oh boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCCssEas6LE

Have the Sox had a colored manager? A real colored? :lol:
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:47 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:55 am What does the "C" stand for in the NAACP?

Not familiar with that company. Is that a restaurant chain, or kids clothing store?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
LandM

Post by LandM »

My cat
Btw he has now been in 20 states and three provinces :lol: :lol: he still hates the drive
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:41 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:47 pm

Not familiar with that company. Is that a restaurant chain, or kids clothing store?
Have a good weekend. May hit 224.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Interesting if true.

California Removes Arrest Reports From Kamala Years

A redesign of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation website will make it harder for voters to inspect Sen. Kamala Harris's controversial record as the state's top cop.

The department removed public access to a number of reports on incarceration in the state, including when presidential candidate Kamala Harris (D.) was California's attorney general....

....Until recently, these reports were publicly available at the CDCR's website. The changes matter in part because the reports contain information about Harris's entire time as state A.G., 2011 to 2017.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
LandM

Post by LandM »

So in the middle of nowhere Montana. Just took a picture of an old time cowboy with live ammo on the left and a Bowie on the right. 30 people and we are all laughing that we have a house in NY. Got to fire a Winchester. Welcome to diversity :lol: :lol: Pie was awesome :shock:
Andersen

Post by Andersen »

Which town were you near/in? I still have dreams about my Aunt's Huckleberry Pie.
Lots of Andersens in Montana.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:44 pm Interesting if true.

A redesign of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation website will make it harder for voters to inspect Sen. Kamala Harris's controversial record as the state's top cop.

The department removed public access to a number of reports on incarceration in the state, including when presidential candidate Kamala Harris (D.) was California's attorney general....

....Until recently, these reports were publicly available at the CDCR's website. The changes matter in part because the reports contain information about Harris's entire time as state A.G., 2011 to 2017.
Is there any news on this from an established news source. Never heard of the Washington Free Beacon. Not hearing this anywhere else.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ardilla secreta wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:57 am

Is there any news on this from an established news source. Never heard of the Washington Free Beacon. Not hearing this anywhere else.
Media Bias
Overall, we rate the Washington Free Beacon Right Biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading and false claims.

youth, do you actually subscribe to this stuff?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

No I do not subscribe to these, just s news junkie. On occasion, i click the links embedded in a story and see where they take me...this one however, was actually on my Twitter Timeline and was retweeted...which is why I opened the fanlax post with "If True".
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:33 am No I do not subscribe to these, just s news junkie. On occasion, i click the links embedded in a story and see where they take me...this one however, was actually on my Twitter Timeline and was retweeted...which is why I opened the fanlax post with "If True".
“If true” is a device similar to “people say”. Donald uses that device all the time. It’s used to pass along tripe without taking ownership.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Much like the majority of posts on fanlax. Might as well shut this tripe-a$$ forum down. :roll:
~Livy
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:02 am

Media Bias
Overall, we rate the Washington Free Beacon Right Biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading and false claims.

Guys, why all the drama? Are being inquisitive or doing research a lost art? Go to the source of the reported claim, BAAMMMM, there it is.

https://www.cdcr.ca.gov/

The CDCR website is undergoing substantial updates to add improved functionality and accessibility to the public. Some features and content may not be available during the transition. If you cannot find the resource you need, please check back to see if the resource is available after the updates.

Now, does this mean the claim is necessarily true? I don't know. Research: If you're not interested, you're not interested. Don't blame you. But, if you are commenting on it, than you care enough to spend the 10 minutes to research the claim.

Or, don't care. Your choice. Just don't bash the "source" only. Remember which "source" reported John Edwards sleaze?

So many news and information sources out there. Do your due diligence. All those "smart" people in Congress, they fell for fake news to spend trillions in the early 2000's, it's ok NOT to trust sources, even the grey ladies of MSM
Last edited by ABV 8.3% on Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:33 am No I do not subscribe to these, just s news junkie. On occasion, i click the links embedded in a story and see where they take me...this one however, was actually on my Twitter Timeline and was retweeted...which is why I opened the fanlax post with "If True".
Yes, 'if true' was an appropriate caveat.
But it does not adequately suggest that the claim should be viewed as skeptically as it should, all the more so given the source.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:43 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:02 am

Media Bias

Guys, why all the drama? Are being inquisitive or doing research a lost art? Go to the source of the reported claim, BAAMMMM, there it is.

https://www.cdcr.ca.gov/

The CDCR website is undergoing substantial updates to add improved functionality and accessibility to the public. Some features and content may not be available during the transition. If you cannot find the resource you need, please check back to see if the resource is available after the updates.

Now, does this mean the claim is necessarily true? I don't know. Instead of typing on this website, why not If you not interested, you're not interested. Don't blame you. But, if you are commenting on it, than you care enough to spend the 10 minutes to research the claim.

Or, don't care. Your choice. Just don't bash the "source" only. Remember which "source" reported John Edwards sleaze?

So many news and information sources out there. Do your due diligence. All those "smart" people in Congress, they fell for fake news to spend trillions in the early 2000's, it's ok NOT to trust sources, even the grey ladies of MSM
ABV, the essence of bias is to twist a piece of truth into a claim hurtful to the target.
Yup, the site is down for a bit. But that wasn't the claim being made by the article, for which they offer not a shred of basis.

The issue on the credibility of the source is whether they actually practice journalistic ethics, and this one doesn't.

Which is not to say that there isn't benefit of reporters scrambling around looking for a scoop...even the most unethical can sometimes find a pony in all that poop. Not often, but yes sometimes they do!
LandM

Post by LandM »

Anderson,
We stayed in the home on wheels at Little Montana Chuckwagon. 44045 US Hwy 87, Grass Range, MT. I would like to give them a huge shout out. Today is my wife’s birthday so they have a small rv park (first come first serve), kitchen, small store and gas station. Walk in and ask the kitchen if they could make a small cake. The owner hands me homemade banana nut bread or zucchini nut bread on the house plus a candle. That is how I was raised. So if your family members are anywhere near them it is a cute place. Reminds of my last 5 years in high school growing up in NV. People help people.

As to Huckleberry- had the beer, wine, and Twisted Tea. Unfortunately my mom at an early age got me into chocolate pie. So I stick with that.

Your family lives in beautiful country.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:55 am
ABV, the essence of bias is to twist a piece of truth into a claim hurtful to the target.
Yup, the site is down for a bit. But that wasn't the claim being made by the article, for which they offer not a shred of basis.

The issue on the credibility of the source is whether they actually practice journalistic ethics, and this one doesn't.

Which is not to say that there isn't benefit of reporters scrambling around looking for a scoop...even the most unethical can sometimes find a pony in all that poop. Not often, but yes sometimes they do!
You are NOT making sense. I apologize in advance if it wasn't you who had never heard of the decades old Free Bacon, but, suddenly you post something you found on the internet as the final judge and jury? Without knowing who runs whatever source you got the quote from. (media bias???) Does your source provide examples of the claim that they lie? If not, why do you value it? Just because they said so? Again, consider who is paying the bills?

Who says the Bacon doesn't practice journalistic ethics? Do you even know what they are?

Regardless, you make NO such claims about bias of other media outlets. Don't read your comments of MSM ignoring actual news stories, like a US Marine getting beating up, wallet stolen at a McDonalds next to the fbi HQ. Or the more recent one of a white guy getting beaten up by a group of black "kids" Journalistic ethics doesn't apply to the washPost, who sat on these stories, HAS ignored these type of stories for decades.

Where did you get the idea that Free Bacon does what you think it does regarding ethics? You make some bold claims with NO citations. Guess you don't like your own views because you don't practice journalistic ethics. :D

Nothing wrong with being biased, slanted And reading all perspectives, don't you think.
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
DMac

Post by DMac »

Andersen wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:11 am Which town were you near/in? I still have dreams about my Aunt's Huckleberry Pie.
A lot of Andersens? Must make up the majority of the population in the Big Sky state.
;)
The population of Montana, for the size of the state, is unbelievable.
https://www.google.com/search?q=populat ... e&ie=UTF-8
Wyoming is even crazier.
Typical Lax Dad

DMac wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:46 pm
Andersen wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:11 am Which town were you near/in? I still have dreams about my Aunt's Huckleberry Pie.
A lot of Andersens? Must make up the majority of the population in the Big Sky state.
;)
The population of Montana, for the size of the state, is unbelievable.
Wyoming is even crazier.
It is crazy

Return to “POLITICS”