Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: Orange Duce

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:07 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:00 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:49 am Here's the racist part when it comes to Baltimore: if President Trump thinks it's in such poor shape, where's the money?

He flippantly gave farmers $30+ Billion dollars for no reason. Guess what color they are? (Well, admittedly, the Brazilian and Chinese companies that got a nice hunk of that money weren't even American, but I digress).

So where is the financial help for Baltimore from Trump? Oh, right, they're the wrong color, and don't get his help. They get his derision.
Trump is a racist: https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential ... n-council/
Only black people live in poor neighborhoods? Not sure how an ongoing program proves something one way or the other.

Focus TLD, focus. Read the link I posted and compare it to afans assertion of Trump doing nothing, clearly he has put things in order to help places like this. But all that matters is the narrative, as usual, because, well, its Trump and he's an easy target...that much we can agree on. For crying out load, even Larry Hogan has been trying to help Baltimore for the past couple years but those in the city keep tripping over their own you know what.

When the point is really those in Baltimore have been doing nothing for decades, so says even the Baltimore and surrounding area news print for years and years.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:21 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:49 am Here's the racist part when it comes to Baltimore: if President Trump thinks it's in such poor shape, where's the money?

He flippantly gave farmers $30+ Billion dollars for no reason. Guess what color they are? (Well, admittedly, the Brazilian and Chinese companies that got a nice hunk of that money weren't even American, but I digress).

So where is the financial help for Baltimore from Trump? Oh, right, they're the wrong color, and don't get his help. They get his derision.
Only black people live in poor neighborhoods? Not sure how an ongoing program proves something one way or the other.

Focus TLD, focus. Read the link I posted and compare it to afans assertion of Trump doing nothing, clearly he has put things in order to help places like this. But all that matters is the narrative, as usual, because, well, its Trump and he's an easy target...that much we can agree on. For crying out load, even Larry Hogan has been trying to help Baltimore for the past couple years but those in the city keep tripping over their own you know what.

When the point is really those in Baltimore have been doing nothing for decades, so says even the Baltimore and surrounding area news print for years and years.
Why mention him not being racist then? which was my point.......why not say, "he is doing something to address economically depressed areas"? The reality is, it is not anything new.... not even remotely. Same old trickle down play book.... look at the date

https://www.heritage.org/taxes/report/h ... ne-program

I met with these clowns in DC back in the 1990s.... That EO is a re-tread......these programs benefit the big developers.... the guys MDLax talks about.... Many of the projects would get done without it and for those that do, the IRR is goosed by tax abatement. Have yet to see many that get done based on the "incentive" alone..... those that rely on it, are on a shoe string and are doomed to fail.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Al Sharpton has the Quote of the Year:

In all my years of observing politics, this is the greatest answer I have ever seen! :lol: :lol: :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:24 pm

Why mention him not being racist then? which was my point.......why not say, "he is doing something to address economically depressed areas"? The reality is, it is not anything new.... not even remotely. Same old trickle down play book.... look at the date

I met with these clowns in DC back in the 1990s.... That EO is a re-tread......
I figured that would catch the attention of those slinging the racist word around about Trump, since it's in vogue by the left towards Trump these days.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
a fan

Post by a fan »

Did you read the EO? Form a fake committee that I'd wager has never met, and provide exactly zero funds. Wow. Impressive. Want to hear my pointless EO while we're at it?

Why didn't Trump write this EO for farmers, and not hand out money if EO's were so swell and actually fixed problems?

For the white farmers? $30+ Billion in cash on the finger, no questions asked. Filled with grift and fraud as you very well know. And it ain't over yet.

My point is don't bring up a problem without a solution if you're POTUS. Doubly so when you have zero----zero---problem cutting checks for other people who are hurting economically. Triply so when the reason that they are hurting is because of Trump's fake trade war with China.

I'm not in the "Trump's a racist" line..it's why I applauded his death penalty quip for Opioids. He has plenty of flaws to keep him busy without worrying about racism.

But his policy of handing out money---$30Billion plus for F's sake---- to white farmers, while in the same breath mocking the economic plight of a largely black city isn't exactly what I'd call cool.....
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:33 pm

Did you read the EO? Form a fake committee that I'd wager has never met, and provide exactly zero funds. Wow. Impressive. Want to hear my pointless EO while we're at it?

Why didn't Trump write this EO for farmers, and not hand out money if EO's were so swell and actually fixed problems?

For the white farmers? $30+ Billion in cash on the finger, no questions asked. Filled with grift and fraud as you very well know. And it ain't over yet.

My point is don't bring up a problem without a solution if you're POTUS. Doubly so when you have zero----zero---problem cutting checks for other people who are hurting economically. Triply so when the reason that they are hurting is because of Trump's fake trade war with China.

I'm not in the "Trump's a racist" line..it's why I applauded his death penalty quip for Opioids. He has plenty of flaws to keep him busy without worrying about racism.

But his policy of handing out money---$30Billion plus for F's sake---- to white farmers, while in the same breath mocking the economic plight of a largely black city isn't exactly what I'd call cool.....
Mark Twain said, "it's easier to fool people than convince them they've been fooled."
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

boy.....dont I live that
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:55 pm boy.....dont I live that
Yep... that is right up there with not being able to overcome beliefs with facts.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:33 pm For the white farmers? $30+ Billion in cash on the finger, no questions asked. Filled with grift and fraud as you very well know. And it ain't over yet.
yadayadayada. Did you see the figures Trump quoted re tariff $$ raised on Chinese imports. It dwarfs the farm export relief ?
Then you say -- who pays the tariff ?
Then I say -- there's your consumption tax. yadayadayada.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:54 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:33 pm For the white farmers? $30+ Billion in cash on the finger, no questions asked. Filled with grift and fraud as you very well know. And it ain't over yet.
yadayadayada. Did you see the figures Trump quoted re tariff $$ raised on Chinese imports. It dwarfs the farm export relief ?
Great news! So take all that money that you seem to think is "extra", and instead of giving it to farmers who didn't earn it, give it to Baltimore's poor and the schools they attend.

All set.
old salt wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:54 pm Then you say -- who pays the tariff ?
You plainly don't care who pays it. So let's move on.
old salt wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:54 pm Then I say -- there's your consumption tax.
Not even close. Nice try, though.

Just say: "I'm a Trump fan, so I'm going to fall all over myself to justify anything Trump does." It's quicker, and actually makes more sense.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:40 pm
Great news! So take all that money that you seem to think is "extra", and instead of giving it to farmers who didn't earn it, give it to Baltimore's poor and the schools they attend.

All set.
old salt wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:54 pm Then I say -- there's your consumption tax.

Just say: "I'm a Trump fan, so I'm going to fall all over myself to justify anything Trump does." It's quicker, and actually makes more sense.
It's really, really painful to watch folks who definitely know better, aren't actually idiots, 'fall all over themselves to justify anything Trump does'.

In Salty's case, what does Putin want?, 'cause that'll matter too.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:31 pm

I figured that would catch the attention of those slinging the racist word around about Trump, since it's in vogue by the left towards Trump these days.
Is it just "the left" ???

https://theweek.com/speedreads/855113/f ... ent-hatred
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Why is everyone sleeping on the culpability of Mayor Tommy Carcetti?
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
CU88

Post by CU88 »

More of the radical left pushing back on o d statements:

Ex-RNC chairman invites Trump: Come to Baltimore,

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... dy-for-you
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

CU88 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:23 pm

More of the radical left pushing back on o d statements:

Ex-RNC chairman invites Trump: Come to Baltimore,

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... dy-for-you
Look at him...it’s obvious he is not a real Republican.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

The Rot You Smell Is a Racist Potus

Trump and his views are the real infestations in America.

… there is nothing benign in Trump’s language. Infestations justify exterminations. There is a reason that Martin Luther King Jr. said, “In the final analysis, racism is evil because its ultimate logic is genocide.” The mouth that demeans may not always be attached to the hand that destroys, but they are most assuredly connected in spirit and in spite.
The core of this man is racist in a way that is so fused to his sense of the world that he is incapable of seeing it as racist. It is instinctual for him to attack people of color. It is instinctual for him to denigrate the places they live and the countries to which they trace their heritage.

He has so bought into the white supremacist narrative that his ideology no longer requires, in his own thinking, a label. For him, this lie of it is just the truth of it, and what is “right” can’t be racist.

This is a means by which racists have operated throughout history, to rescue themselves from association with those who flayed the flesh of the enslaved, who raped the women and sold the children, who released the dogs and aimed the water cannons, who noosed the necks and set ablaze the crosses.

Those demonstrative few, those consumed by hatred and sadism, those were the racists. Not the exponentially larger groups who swallowed and regurgitated a warped view of the world, a doctored view of history, and supposedly damning “facts” without contextualization.

Trump is a racist. Say that out loud. Say it with the profundity that it deserves.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/28/opin ... imore.html
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Then you say -- who pays the tariff ?
Then I say -- there's your consumption tax. yadayadayada.
OMG, what a freaking reach!
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

TRUMP: If you criticize America you should leave forever

GOP: yeah don’t you dare criticize America!

TRUMP: anyway here’s a list of US cities that are garbage
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:51 pm

All set.

It's really, really painful to watch folks who definitely know better, aren't actually idiots, 'fall all over themselves to justify anything Trump does'.

Yeah. Putin's all for US tariffs. .:roll:.

Butt out busybody. You're too dense to get it when I'm jerkin' afan's chain.

yadayadayada
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:56 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:51 pm

All set.

Yeah. Putin's all for US tariffs. .:roll:.

Butt out busybody. You're too dense to get it when I'm jerkin' afan's chain.

yadayadayada
Yup, we clearly need an emoji that tells us when you're saying something dumb, for about the 20th time, so that we know you're really just jerking someone's chain. "Who pays the tariff"...obviously just a joke.

Return to “POLITICS”