Sexual Assault ~ Weinstein, Epstein, etc.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
foreverlax

Re: Sexual Assault ~ #MeToo ~ #TimesUp

Post by foreverlax »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:07 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:47 pm
foreverlax wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:35 am
old salt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:13 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:56 pm Seems to me we reach a new low when we try to cast doubt on just how much of a slime a guy like Epstein is.

And I’m puzzled as to why.

Is it simply that because Acosta was appointed by Trump that he needs to be defended from criticism?

Really? No on here in the least bit thinks that Acosta is the lone bad actor in this sorry affair. We want them all to be held accountable.

But will Acosta flip on those who leaned on him back then, or is he still scared to buck the powerful or enticed by the rewards of ‘loyalty ‘.

If he doesn’t flip, Epstein or his employees may well go first.
Determining how much damage was done after the plea deal is not casting doubt on how much of a slime Epstein is.
It's determining how much actual damage, if any, Acosta enabled.

Why is there more media attention on Acosta than on Epstein & his powerful enablers ?
What makes Acosta a "bad actor"? Did he do something illegal or just go along to get along ?
When did you become a defender of Acosta?

Was it before or after the trial?

Did you like him more or less after the trial?

So many questions... :roll:
.:lol:. ...I knew nothing about Acosta until he became the scapegoat in this sordid affair.
I heard of Epstein back when the Lolita Really? You understand these weren't your typical gold-digging trip The Donald dated/married/divorced/married/divorced, these are girls sold in to sexual slavery. So "Lolita" is supposed to be funny?Express flight manifests hit the internet, but were ignored by the MSM,
That's why I'm amused at the % of MSM attention focused on Acosta as opposed to Epstein.
Anybody seen George & Katie's reportage on this story ?
How do you know he is the scapegoat?
Help me out...you trying to make a real point?
It's a secret Harvard sex ring. Acosta was Harvard Law, so was Dershowitz.
Epstein was embraced by Harvard as a high $$$ donor.
Did you see Jeffrey at any taligaters, sporting his Harvard gear ?
Two wild & crazy guys.
NBC helped make The Donald a celebrity, then the star of their #1 rated show.
...then they leaked the TMZ hot mic tape & now Mika's scandalized Aren't you? Shouldn't it be too everyone?by this.
Sneak peek of the upcoming MSNBC documentary -- The Victims of Mar-a-Lago. Ok so you' really don't think this is a big deal....you're sense of humor eludes me.
Clearly you have no women in your life...
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:07 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:47 pm
foreverlax wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:35 am
old salt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:13 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:56 pm Seems to me we reach a new low when we try to cast doubt on just how much of a slime a guy like Epstein is.

And I’m puzzled as to why.

Is it simply that because Acosta was appointed by Trump that he needs to be defended from criticism?

Really? No on here in the least bit thinks that Acosta is the lone bad actor in this sorry affair. We want them all to be held accountable.

But will Acosta flip on those who leaned on him back then, or is he still scared to buck the powerful or enticed by the rewards of ‘loyalty ‘.

If he doesn’t flip, Epstein or his employees may well go first.
Determining how much damage was done after the plea deal is not casting doubt on how much of a slime Epstein is.
It's determining how much actual damage, if any, Acosta enabled.

Why is there more media attention on Acosta than on Epstein & his powerful enablers ?
What makes Acosta a "bad actor"? Did he do something illegal or just go along to get along ?
When did you become a defender of Acosta?

Was it before or after the trial?

Did you like him more or less after the trial?

So many questions... :roll:
.:lol:. ...I knew nothing about Acosta until he became the scapegoat in this sordid affair.
I heard of Epstein back when the Lolita Really? You understand these weren't your typical gold-digging tripe The Donald dated/married/divorced/married/divorced, these are girls sold in to sexual slavery. So "Lolita" is supposed to be funny? You think these children were "looking for it"?Express flight manifests hit the internet, but were ignored by the MSM,
That's why I'm amused at the % of MSM attention focused on Acosta as opposed to Epstein.
Anybody seen George & Katie's reportage on this story ?
How do you know he is the scapegoat?
Help me out...you trying to make a real point?
It's a secret Harvard sex ring. Acosta was Harvard Law, so was Dershowitz.
Epstein was embraced by Harvard as a high $$$ donor.
Did you see Jeffrey at any taligaters, sporting his Harvard gear ?
Two wild & crazy guys.
NBC helped make The Donald a celebrity, then the star of their #1 rated show.
...then they leaked the TMZ hot mic tape & now Mika's scandalized Aren't you? Shouldn't it be too everyone? You sure waste a lot time watching people you don't like or respect. by this.
Sneak peek of the upcoming MSNBC documentary -- The Victims of Mar-a-Lago. Ok, so you really don't think this is a big deal.
....you're sense of humor eludes me.
Clearly you have no women in your life..

Is your position that Acosta is the victim here, because he worked for Trump, based on what you have gotten off the web?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

That is Old Sexist's opinion or so it seems. If Acosta didn't work for Trump nobody would care about these "Lolitas"...... This is all about Trump. Acosta did a deal that prosecutors normally do in their sleep......
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

I'm waiting for Typical Liberal Douche's next post on ambiguous genitalia.
The media hypocrisy is astounding.

When a minor victim from after Epstein's release from jail is identified, I'll jump on the blame Acosta bandwagon.
Until then, Acosta is just a way to hang this on Trump, rather than on Epstein, his enablers, & his elitist cronies who looked the other way.

My wife of 47 years will be surprised to learn that I have no women in my life, ...if I had the nerve to tell her.
You understand these weren't your typical gold-digging tripe The Donald dated/married/divorced/married/divorced, these are girls sold in to sexual slavery. So "Lolita" is supposed to be funny? You think these children were "looking for it"
Evidence ? Credible accuser ?

Sex slavery. The girls in NBC'a Mar-a-lago video were the Buffalo Bills & Miami Dolphins cheerleaders.
Last edited by old salt on Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

That creepy video of Trump dancing like Gumby and grabbing cheerleader tail has nothing to do with Acosta. Trump and Epstein are clearly fellow-enthusiasts...of exactly what, I hope we learn.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
old salt

Post by old salt »

Looks like they killed off Frank Underwood too soon.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/07/17/ ... arge-case/

I bet Acosta was involved.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:39 pm I'm waiting for Typical Liberal Douche's next post on ambiguous genitalia.

When a minor victim from after Epstein's release from jail is identified, I'll jump on the blame Acosta bandwagon.
Until then, Acosta is just a way to hang this on Trump, rather than on Epstein, his enablers, & his elitist cronies who looked the other way.

My wife of 47 years will be surprised to learn that I have no women in my life, ...if I had the nerve to tell her.
You understand these weren't your typical gold-digging tripe The Donald dated/married/divorced/married/divorced, these are girls sold in to sexual slavery. So "Lolita" is supposed to be funny? You think these children were "looking for it"

Sex slavery. The girls in NBC'a Mar-a-lago video were the Buffalo Bills & Miami Dolphins cheerleaders.
Old Sexless, I posted a link to scientific studies. I don’t claim to be an expert. I had forgotten I posted that link. You obviously haven't....something you need to talk about Old Sexless?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5808814/
“I wish you would!”
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Trinity wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:42 pm That creepy video of Trump dancing like Gumby and grabbing cheerleader tail has nothing to do with Acosta. Trump and Epstein are clearly fellow-enthusiasts...of exactly what, I hope we learn.

Trump invited the network in to film the party. 27 years ago!
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Some of those girls are almost 40 now. Time flies.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

No bail for Jeffrey Epstein pending trial. Danger to the community and a flight risk.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:39 pm

Ok, here's one. Still 'in jail', but of course it really wasn't jail as we'd normally understand it!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/16/us/jeffr ... index.html
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

old salt wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:39 pm I'm waiting for Typical Liberal Douche's next post on ambiguous genitalia.

Trump's the bad guy and focus.

Not Slick Willy Clinton. Despite 34 flights...and his close ties to Nadia Marcinkova

:?

Imagine that.

:roll:
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:37 pm

Not Slick Willy Clinton. Despite 34 flights...and his close ties to Nadia Marcinkova

Imagine that.

No need to...you already did. ;)

You may have your conspiracies mixed up....isn't that Ghislaine Maxwell circled in the photo?
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:14 pm

Ok, here's one. Still 'in jail', but of course it really wasn't jail as we'd normally understand it!

That accusation is not from a prosecutor. It's from the plantiff's attorney representing several of Epstein's alleged victims, most notably Virginia Roberts, who was discredited in her civil case.

Don't sucker for anything a defense or plantiff's lawyer says.
Wait for a Prosecutor or US Atty to make a specific allegation.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

foreverlax wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:43 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:37 pm

Imagine that.

No need to...you already did. ;)

You may have your conspiracies mixed up....isn't that Ghislaine Maxwell circled in the photo?
Yup! :oops:

Wrong name, still sleeze!
old salt

Post by old salt »

old salt wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:43 pm

That accusation is not from a prosecutor. It's from the plantiff's attorney representing several of Epstein's alleged victims, most notably Virginia Roberts, who was discredited in her civil case.

Note what that attorney, Brad Edwards, had to say about Trump in 2018.
Also note the attempts by Glenn Simpson & Fusion GPS to promote a Trump -- Epstein connection.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07- ... stein-case

Following a 2018 financial settlement between Florida attorney Bradley Edwards - who represented one of Epstein's accusers, only to be later sued by Epstein, Edwards claimed that Donald Trump was the 'only person' who provided assistance when Edwards served subpoenas and notices to high-profile individuals connected to Epstein.

Edwards: The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.

Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:56 pm

Also note the attempts by Glenn Simpson & Fusion GPS to promote a Trump -- Epstein connection.

Following a 2018 financial settlement between Florida attorney Bradley Edwards - who represented one of Epstein's accusers, only to be later sued by Epstein, Edwards claimed that Donald Trump was the 'only person' who provided assistance when Edwards served subpoenas and notices to high-profile individuals connected to Epstein.

Edwards: The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.

What does Donald have to do with Acosta? Was Acosta working for Trump back then?
“I wish you would!”
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Note the sources used by the opinion writer, who has uses a fake name and was barred from the financial serves industry for life.

Unbiased? :lol:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Zerohedge is Russian propaganda. Like Russia Today, only dumber.
old salt

Post by old salt »

foreverlax wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:09 pm

Note the sources used by the opinion writer, who has uses a fake name and was barred from the financial serves industry for life.

Unbiased? :lol:
Take it from the lawyer Brad Edwards himself. His clients, Katie Johnson & Virginia Roberts have been discredited.
Epstein is obviously guilty, but there are also alleged victims attempting to cash in & implicate other high profile, deep pocket individuals who knew Epstein socially but were not involved in his perverted activities & distanced themselves when they learned of them
Re, zerohedge -- anything of theirs I've posted has proven to be accurate. They quote their media sources.
Same sources cited by Vox (follow the links) :
https://www.vox.com/2019/7/9/20686347/j ... ll-clinton
Last edited by old salt on Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “POLITICS”